My Wife Cindy Turns Pro

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How are you feeling today?" I asked Cindy after she emerged from her bath the next morning. I was a bit anxious that perhaps the gangbang had been too strenuous for her.

"I'm a bit tired," she smiled. "And very satisfied. I haven't had that much fun in a long time. In fact, I've never had more fun!"

Leroy grinned at us. "Looks like you cleared over four grand. I hope they weren't a bit rough with you."

"Not at all. I loved it. And the money won't hurt."

"You didn't mind them calling you a slut?"

"I didn't mind in the least. I love being a slut! And if I get paid for enjoying what I love to do, I don't mind being a whore, too!"

I looked into her shining eyes. "Oh, sweetie, you make me so happy."

"Darling, you've always known I like to have a good time with a lot of men. This is no different, really. As long as we don't have to worry about who they are or that kind of thing, it will be OK with me."

"When do you want to go again?" asked Leroy.

"Hmmm. Not today. I'd be sore! When do you suggest?"

"I've got some time off, and then I'm doing a stint with the NBA next month. Would you like to take them on, honey?"

"I've always loved basketball players, especially the sexy black ones. Let's make it a date."

And so began my wife's professional career as a white prostitute with the NBA and NFL.

12