All Comments on 'My Wife Enjoys a New Hobby'

by dixeenormous

Sort by:
  • 64 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wrong catagory

This should be in bdsm or gay male. Also, I have a hard time trying to believe that a wife would be so "hurt" by seeing porn on a computer that she would see a divorce lawyer...and then in a fit of rage, dehumanize and emasculate her husband. The pieces just don't fit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
W.T.F.

Hay girl, you need to stick with gay, cause a stright married man would kill the bitch, pissed off over porn and then does this, thats a stupid gay story, not anything else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Gay dyke dominatrix wannabe fantasy.

Total and utter puke writing and puke story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
One man's gold...

God, everyone's a critic these days. I don't know why some of your readers had such a problem with your story. It's fiction, for Christsake! You let the reader know in the first few paragraphs the nature of the tale. If they're not into D/S, they should have moved on. I loved it, except some of of the toys came and went without explanation; the cock restaint, for example.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Why the hate?

If you don't like it, why did you keep reading....some like a little gender bending fun. More so between a wife and a husband. Where's the harm with a little role play. Wonderful writing Dixeenormous. keep it coming!

Simple49erSimple49erover 14 years ago
I love

the hypocricy of the wife. The husband looks at porn and that is "perverse" and make him perverted, but her transexualizing him is "normal." And threatening to divorce him for it. Lovely. The question is which is worse porn or everything she "forced" him to do. I am not criticizing the decision to do what they did, but rather the selfish response that she had. If she had wanted those things, she never asked. His problem was that he never discussed the sexual malaise they were in and looked at porn instead. By the by, he clearly felt from signals she had previously given that in fact their problems did not seem open to discussion. I do think that what they decided to do together as a MARRIED couple is their partnership decision, but I also think that the marriage was not a partnership anymore. Fantasy is one thing, but degradation of the husband's weak personality is not love, just selfishness. When does he get to stick the dildo in her ass and dominate her, something which he did not do because again she gives off the vibes that is not accetable, but now she can do it. Again, when both partners are treated equally, what ever they do should build up their self-esteem, not tear it down and destroy their personality. At the very beginning he even admitts that others would not understand, but people often say that in these kind of situations when they really do not understand the concequences themselves - until it is too late. You are a good writer, you carefully delineated the characters and revealed how manipulative the wife is and how easily the husband is tricked into becoming what she wants, even when he is not COMPLETELY happy about it. Love? No, but a marriage of convenience now for the wife who gets to get off how she wants and have her husband pay for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hot

I hope you don't pay attention to those who bash you because of their lack. Outstanding story and hope there are many more chapters. I hope you consider adding some sort of chastity device into the story. Thanks, Chastized One.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
what's the problem?

This story seems to have upset a few people, which is strange because it's quite clear what this story's about and they could just not read it if it bothers them. Just in case, you should write more gay stories and put them in that section - particularly as I'm crazy about the stories you've written before and I want MORE of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
My Oh My

That was some awesome stuff, would love to see part 2

PeterOmezPeterOmezover 12 years ago

Thank you! I always love the theme of the hubby who gets busted and then the wife takes control and makes him pay -- forever! Basically any excuse women use to turn men into little bitches turns me on lol. Good read, thanks :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
REALLY GOOD

this is just one of those stories that screams for a part 2 even tho it appears it will never be written ! hope you reread your story and come up with a second chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Really really dumb

So in the beginning, simply erase the hard drive and the wife has nothing. She's going to divorce him over porn? How bad will she look to all her family and friends? And after she sexually assaults him and does him the favor of making a video? Her share of the divorce will be next to nothing. The bitch gets what she deserves. If she's lucky, all she gets is divorced. Some men send their wives to the hospital or the morgue. Bet you didn't think of that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good read.

To all the haters go fuck off.

Similar to my situation in actuality, but my wife has not "gone there" (yet).

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What a bitch!

You really think this was anything but unbelievable? That viewing porn and masturbating is anything to make a big deal out of? When she starts to order you around tell her to fuck off. What's she going to do? Not have sex with you? If she wants to play that card, divorce the bitch and move on. The rest of this story is unbelievable crap. Bad premise, badly written, lacked any kind of originality or cleverness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Destroy the computer

Kick the bitch out. The Judge will laugh her out of Court as he awards you the kids, the house, child support and alimony from the stupid bitch. Just a godawful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Why are you assholes reading this?

Because you think it's the "Gospel" according to the author? And it's even more curious as to what exactly held your attention while you READ THE WHOLE STORY. Go Away. Nice FANTASY story Bro, and if it turns into reality ,so be it.

betabradbetabradover 9 years ago
Hot !

I loved this story, it made my little dicklette so hard. I need a sexy woman to make me her bitch and fuck me with a strapon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
yummo

keep up the good work . I loved this story would certainly love to do this to my hubby.Pity he wouldn't let me though.Can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Then he divorced her and took the kids

When she got no alimony, no custody and had to go to work to support herself she wondered how it had all gone wrong. Well, when you act like a crazy woman you get what you deserve. Nothing. What a totally unbelievable pile of crap this sad story was. You really think, even in fiction, he'd roll over? Just awful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
So, wincest?

i've read half the comment and half the story....and honestly, it feels like that the "wife" character was originally thought up as the mother of the protagonist, and like most incest i've read here, porn discovered, overreaction, ???, profitLiHe-

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 9 years ago
Yes,and No

As a fantasy for a guy who's looking to be dominated,and then his wife finds exactly what he likes on the computer,this tale is heaven! The fact that she grabs the bull by the horns must make the wimps tools drip lots of pre-cum.

On the other hand,the pain inherent in the way she approaches her husband of many years,the father of her children is more than a tad extreme where reality is concerned.

I like the fact that this story stands alone and the author leaves up to the imagination of the reader,what might happen next. That makes it acceptable as a fantasy.

Fortunately, the author did not do what so many others have,and that is have the relationship disintegrate into the wife cheating,and having big-dicked studs come in to fuck hubby in the ass and mouth,and while she watched took a little,or should I say BIG cocks,for herself. Again,where are the kids,and how do they suffer through this mess?! It seems that that issue is rarely addressed in these stories.

Finally,I'm getting pretty tired of these stories portraying every husband who has a dick that's 5 inches or less as a wimp,cuckold,faggot! (Hey it's not personal,as I swing 8 inches.)

Anyway,I liked this story,and the restraint the author showed by not having it spiral out of control.

I'm giving a 5,which is very unusual for me as the wimp stories usually get a 1!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The assumption that he has no pride or self respect?

Makes me laugh. Slap the stupid woman and throw her out. Divorce her and during the divorce tell everyone, including her kids, her family and her friends what she was trying to do. She'll need to leave the area just to survive. Who would stay married to a manipulative bitch that clearly has no love or respect for her husband? Complete bullshit masquerading as a story.

Darkside619Darkside619almost 8 years ago
HOT STORY

Don't listen to that last Anon ASS-HAT. Why do people read FEMDOM stories they don't appreciate and then slam them? i don't get it. Read something boring and vanilla if that's all you can handle, fool.

Anyways, i thought it was awesome. Loved how he was busted and then she turned that to her advantage and took control. That's my kind of story. Non consensual or forced FEMDOM is HOT HOT HOT. Keep it up

Strip_Kneel_SubmitStrip_Kneel_Submitover 7 years ago
Darkside's the bigger asshat

Funny thing about spectrums (and femdom covers a wide spectrum) - you can't tell where any author's contribution will fall ON the spectrum - from plain vanilla to maliciously cruel - until you read at least part of it, sometimes more than one page or chapter unless the story is prefaced by an informative or cautionary comment from the author as to how raunchy or brutal it's going to get. This author did.not.do.that, now did he? Given the limited categories, a lot of stories end up misfiled.

In the almost five decades I've been reading Literotica and its progenitors I've been heartened to find I'm not the only one who doesn't just read while pumping one fist furiously, but who actually searches for something special and satisfying, be it just a typo-free well-written story with a unique plot or surprisingly creative twist, or a "be careful what you wish for" moral, or the revenge theme that soothes a psychological wound or a genuine happy ending when a stand-up dude or a wonderful woman doesn't succumb to hedonistic temptation. We don't all come here to come, so to speak, although the many lowbrows undoubtedly come for the mayhem and stay for the excessive perversity.

IMHO, this WAS a typical garbage fake "and they lived happily ever after" fantasy where we're supposed to believe that a supposedly "loving wife" (and by "loving wife" I don't think he meant it as the oxymoron it's become for Literotica's Loving Wives classification purposes) in a span of less than 24-hours, devolved into a nasty, BDSM-loving, profanity-spewing she-bitch. Husband described her as being "completely out of character" yet she proudly proclaimed, "once I find a new hobby, I enthusiastically embrace it." Yeah, sure. I don't know anyone who can jump into a new "hobby" (especially a visceral psycho-sexual one) and change so radically so quickly, yet the writers of Literoticrap manage to include the overnight personality transmogrification as if it's mandatory for publication. In reality, dom and femdom stories, for example, range from erotic, loving sex games shared strictly between a loving gentleman and a loving understanding, tolerant and patient woman, to the cruel and hateful mindgames that devolve into intimidation, humiliation, degradation, pain, exposure to third parties and cheating. There's also the unfortunate prospect of the slippery slope, where what was at first harmless fun turns all dark and gross. This should never happen overnight, and readers won't know if we aren't forewarned.

So, darkside, get off your high horse and try to wrap your little mind around the concept that at least some readers wade through a lot of garbage in hopes of finding a pearl that makes the time invested worthwhile. We get frustrated and give a 1-star review as a way of saying, "Oh well, there's 15 minutes I'll never get back" and almost inevitably, some loudmouth feels obliged to utter a sophomoric, "Don't listen to them, they claim they hated it but they read it so they must be lying." You sir, are way off base. Hey, I get that you occupy the the other extreme of the spectrum and find this dreck "hot hot hot" but that is not justification for you and the many other stupids to show how little you understand about other readers' motivations for reading. Developing an awareness of writing styles and preferences and seeing things from different perspectives would help you sound less like a Cheetos-eating orange-stained pencil-dikked troglodyte. Maybe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow was that stupid.

She chews on him about the porn and he simply tells her that if she would occasionally agree to have sex with him maybe he wouldn't be doing something men everywhere have been doing forever - fantasizing. And when she abuses him, guess who is going to the lawyer and getting full custody? And guess who is going to jail? Yep - the cunt wife. For things like assault, battery, sodomy and spousal abuse. What a bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
To much at once

The dress up is a bit much. Not needed to get results from him for him. She is really doing him a favor playing into his fantasies. She has turned what he was watching into live living color. She is getting a better lover so they both win.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I thought it was nice

I would let my wife do this for me.

I think it would be great with my wife.

Ms_AllisonMs_Allisonover 6 years ago
So much negativity

I guess users named anonymous leaving anything positive are rare. Well written, a nice fantasy. Don't let the detractors ruin your fun! I really think most of them think they are reading anything but BDSM!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ready and willing!

My wife has used dildos and vegetables on me many times. We both thoroughly enjoy it. I usually fuck her and get her off first before she takes me. I've taken a baseball bat several times, but that's pretty big and I don't last long at all with it buried in my ass. This summer's garden produced some nice sized zucchini she used on me. Looking forward to next years crop! Until then the 9" BBC will be taking care of me!!!

OdieoneOdieoneover 6 years ago
Hot

Great story. Dont let the negative nellies get you down.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Well done.

Great story. Nicely written. I would like to read a part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Give me more

Wife loves being a bitch during sexy weekends. Her cock is way bigger than mine. I love how she uses me. Her girlfriend likes to take my ass while my wife feeds me her cock. Can't wait for the weekend. Wife has a friend coming over to fuck my ass during a hen party. I hope she has a big strap on for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nicely Done

Thought the overall story was nicely done. A great fantasy to be enjoyed and one that I know my pussy slave hubby would enjoy jacking off to. Of course I would have to punish him after! So what happens next? Love to read that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

OK, story was fine, writing ok but ruined by the constant swearing and verbal abuse.

If she had used a huge strap-on like that, he would have ended up in the Emergency Room having stitches (at the minimum).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Pretty interesting story

So the husband develops a desire for submission. But doesn’t communicate it to his wife. She discovers this and is furious. What follows shows why Domme/ sub events should not take place when either person is angry. Not a loving power exchange. J.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Right after he dialed for takeout?

He dialed the police. His wife was arrested for assault, battery, rape, sodomy and spousal abuse just to name a few of the charges. She went to prison for 15 years and was used as Big Bertha's Bitch. He got a divorce, kept all the marital assets and the kids. The end to a really stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

So, she goes from a kind, caring wife to a maniacal, sadistic, dominatrix in one night.

He would have ended up in hospital after treatment like that.

Rape is unacceptable whether it’s male or female.

She is psychotic.

awyldsideawyldsideabout 3 years ago

Just in case you read this.... the story was great. I think she went way over the top with her attitude. Wimp and faggot are really harsh words to use on her husband. Maybe sissy since she dressed him. Smaller strap on to start. 5 stars

If you ever come back, please part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Psychologically incoherent and incomprehensibly brutal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just sadistic not even remotely erotic. They deserve each other as he is a total wimp and she’s a sadistic man hater. Actually, it really doesn’t matter as he would require major surgery after being raped like that and would be in hospital for weeks (& with a bit of luck, she would be in prison).Nasty little story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I read this story a couple years ago I think and I read it in its entirety today also I don't think I could ever really get tired of reading this story. I'm absolutely 100% jealous of anyone this actually happened to! Thanks for the awesome story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Aside from a wife going from meek and mild and not caring much for sexual contact, to becoming a sexual sadist in a flash, the "wife" speaks like a man. I really, really gross man. It's like the "wife" is a 280 lb, poorly educated, under-employed laborer.

I tried to get into the scene, but continuing, ugly sadism isn't erotic to me in the least.

Gordon1135Gordon1135over 2 years ago

Yeah, I don't know why some folks seem to always make the woman a sadistic beast and expect others to really appreciate it. There are some decent stories here but this isn't even close. Phooey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When she took control of my sex life, she wanted me completely helpless with my legs wide apart ,on my knees ,head on the floor . she would milk my dick down between my legs and when it was nearing release , she would tie my balls and pull them back and upward . Then she would peg me while she camcorded my ass and dick. If I ejaculated It was recorded. If I did not then she would slap my balls and milk my cock below me. all recorded. She has it as black mail to keep me submissive as she wishes

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, I think we need to read more chapters as his wife takes him down the rabbit hole. Hopefully we will read about what else the wife will do to him the rest of the night. THey say they have kids but are they out of high school now? Anyway, he will eventually get to wear a cock cage while she gets to enjoy dominating him and humiliating him in the bedroom. Why just the bedroom? You have the whole house and outside to play with him. She could take him to some clubs for other doms to use him and then make him take on other guys and women around the countryside. She could have a bunch of gay biker guys pull an all night train on him and watch as he cums in his cage. Give the guys and him viagra to really give it to him. You could also make sure that she gives him some good aftercare after some of his extreme degradation sessions.

TorbjornsonTorbjornsonover 2 years ago

He complained about only getting sex once a week? Seriously??? Some of us would be over the moon for once a week.

Nice story though. Thanks for writing it. Let’s hear more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I read and watch a lot of porn and am really turned on by the idea of my wife pegging me like this.

I’ve tried to encourage my wife to peg me but she has refused, so far.

I surprised her one night, by being bent over the end of the bed naked, with my wrists in restraints across the bed and with her vibrator and some lube standing by, and begged her to use my ass with it.

She reluctantly agreed and proceeded to ram it into my ass repeatedly. I then asked her to look in our porn drawer, and she found my large black butt plug, which I asked her to fuck my ass with. Are you sure, she asked, this is huge. I said I know, but I would love to try.

She eased it into my ass and then gradually built up speed until she was ramming it in and out over and over again until I came all over the bed.

We’ve repeated this several times, but I still want her to peg me. How can I persuade her?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I’d really love for my wife to make me her strapon fuck toy.

I’ve tried everything to persuade her but so far she refuses.

I surprised her recently, by tying myself naked face down across the bed, with her dildo and some lube waiting.

“As you won’t use a strapon on me, please will you fuck my ass with your dildo?”

“OK, if you insist”

She steadily pushed the dildo in and out.

“Faster, harder, deeper” I begged. And she obliged.

Then I asked her to look in our sex toy drawer under the bed.

“What’s this?,” she exclaimed.

“It’s just what it looks like, a new extra large black vibrating butt plug and I want you to ram it into my ass as hard as you can.”

My wife obliged and rammed the plug into my ass over and over, faster and harder for the next 20 minutes until I exploded cum all over the bed.

She then untied me and ordered me to lick up all of my cum, which I did with relish, swallowing every drop.

If only she would use a strapon on me!

ph1lboyph1lboyalmost 2 years ago

superbly written, amazing story and apart from the cross dressing i loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

When she went off on him at first, he broke her jaw, beat the shit out of her, and kicked her worthless ass to the curb.

Lynx_247Lynx_247over 1 year ago

Wowzer great story definitely made me hot and horny and wanting to be on his place

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Kind of unrealistic fantasy drivel one often sees from those that don't have an actual clue about how bodies work. Where was the ruptures, teared membranes, prolapse, etc. The black cock was so big used so roughly and nothing was damaged? Didn't mention the romantic snot running from the nose as he was throat-fucked or the big globs of thick clear-milky mucus draped from his nose, mouth, and the toy? So unrealistic that all it was missing was the magic spells and aliens. Good luck with the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Definitely a spell in hospital from torn sphincter. Brutal bordering on rape. Needs to be tempered...

Good luck with your next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Grab your phone, snap a picture or 3 of her dressed that way with the black cock bouncing and walk away. She wants to call a lawyer and leave him, go for it since you found all that stuff on the home computer and she tried to anally assault you dressed like that. It’s her word against his proof, I go cuz he wins.I am so tired of these lame stories that can easily be picked apart. She is going to verbally assault him for what he was doing, at least he kept her out of it where as she showed up to fuck him in the ass which I would tend to think crosses a line. His was fantasy and hers was attempted reality. You should have started in on her just like she did to you. Tell her how disgusting and perverted she is and no doubt she has cheated on you since this is what she is into. Even accuse her by stating that it is no doubt that we weren’t having sex because you were out there fucking anything you could with your black cock and trench coat. That would be a story.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosover 1 year ago

Quite a bit excessive for something as minor as porn.

Claudia69Claudia69about 1 year ago

Carlie is one lucky Sissy Slut that I would like to trade places with!! Good story!!

DomFckrDomFckrabout 1 year ago

The Next thing Mistress needs is a Bull like me to Break Sissy in to learn her place on her knees sucking a Real Cock and watching it also fuck his Femdom wife humiliating it and showing that she can no longer please and be in Mistress's pussy as she can only receive pleasure when her ass pussy is fucked as her only pleasures come from a sissygasm and after some training if she is a Good slut then she can cum while sucking a Bull's cock like a Real Faggot does. I Love turning hubby's into bi-sissy submissive bois and then into sissy shemales. As one of my favs is to break them in by fucking them while they are fucking their wives as one of their last times as they get to have one of their first sissygasms as I am literally fucking their wives thru them. And then make them lick me clean and eat her creampie as then they fluff me for round two in their wife soon to be my slut and their complete Mistress. Sarah in the story moved fast breaking sissy's ass and teaching her hubby how to suck dick and Love it or else. Love facefucking them till their gag reflex is trained and gone and they can learn to open their throats, as I call it "Direct deposit" where my cum goes straight to their stomach. As later they will Learn to Love and appreciate the Bulls cum and see if they become a Greedy 'cock pig" wanting it a much as their Mistress doe to see her sissy's humiliation.

KodJak22KodJak22about 1 year ago

Love it

Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She didn't have to go that extreme just because he was watching p*** while everybody else was in bed asleep she could have been a little bit more loving but forceful she wouldn't like it if he did that same stuff to her

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaos9 months ago

She definitely overreacted. Watching porn is quite normal. Girls do it as well, not just men.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I was really hoping she would have fucked her husband with his own semen

robbiewillsuckurobbiewillsucku4 months ago

Ladies should learn from this story that males are willing to be submissive sissy-fem bimale slut cockolds.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous