All Comments on 'My Wife Erica And Our Friend Jack'

by Cute Little Thing

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
mmm loved it

great story..very vivid...came twice while reading it...cant wait to read more....footboy47@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
One of the all time great crossdressing stories

Seriously, this story is the archetype of the "wife forces husband to crossdress for male friend" type of stories. No one before or since has done it better. I defy you to find a story of this type that is both hotter and smarter at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A twisted mind is a terrible thing to waste

I have read all of your stories and enoyed the humiliation you express so well. You should write more, not just to please other twisted minds. to continue the pleasure of creating these terrific scenes. Reading your stores is so much more perfect than reality. The conversation is the best part of this type of writing and yours is as good as any. Thanks

denniscleedenniscleeover 16 years ago
loved it but...

...you ought to take it further. They could actually turn him into a woman through surgery, hormone treatments, etc. You're a very good, direct writer. Shouldn't the title read Eric instead of Jack?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
HOT

Hot story that soon had me hard. It's a pity you didn't take it further because with the aid of hormones this wimp would make a very good shemale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
awesome story !!

I loved your story. It made me so hard that I had to get out of my sexy clothes to jerk off. That is my ultimate fantasy - to have my wife watch and video tape me sucking and getting fucked by another guy. I'm a cock-sucking, sissy, panty-wearing, faggot slut - just like you !!!! and I love it !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
exactly my fantasy

Your story is exactly what i want to happen with my wife. I'm a guy who has sucked a lot of cock and I desperately want my wife to catch me in her clothes and to have me suck another man's cock and to get fucked. I'm a panty-wearing, cock-sucking, cum-swallowing, sissy faggot bitch !!!!

Best story on line !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I'm just like you

I too have a wife who treats me like the panty-wearing, cock-sucking faggot slut that I am. We often get together with her male friends and I dress up like the slut I am. I then suck cock and get fucked all night long -- AND I LOVE EVERY MINUTE OF IT !!!!

Love your stories. They get me hard every time i read them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
best story ever !!!

This is exactly my fantasy. I want my girlfriend to dress me up like a slutty cock-sucking whore - with make-up and sexy lingerie - and then invite her male friends over to feed me their cocks and fuck my man-pussy. I want it so bad. Your story has inspired me and I'm going to have my girlfriend read this story. Then, I'll tell her I want her to do that to me. I hope she gets as horny as me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
TERRIBLE.

Total lack of respect from the wife. Divorce the bitch on the way to sending them both to jail. This story was a joke.

joln321joln321almost 11 years ago
nice

I love the stories when a submissive male is feminized by his girlfriend or wife and not humiliated into becoming a slave for a bull and is forbidden to have a sexual relationship with his girlfriend or wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I have a buddy

That stops by and at my wife's urgings, has started to fuck me. I want to suck him but she don't let me, instead, since he's slightly taller than I am, has me stand behind the couch where I can watch TV. Then she will lube up his cock and my asshole and my job is to take his cock in my ass and not say a word or even act like I'm being fucked. Usually I cum before he's done and it isn't pleasant. But I have to admit, I enjoy a buttload of cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Stud Envy

I've been married to my wife Elaine for 19 years, and we met almost 22 years ago in a biochemistry PhD program. We've supported each other and have successful careers, she went on to law school and is a patent attorney, and I teach high school biology and community college entry level science. We have no children and have pretty tame sex lives, though we cuddle lovingly each night.

Our PhD adviser Drake retired 3 years ago at 59 and invited us to his place in Maine this past summer. It was obvious from the moment we arrived that he sparked something in Elaine - she was flirtatious from the moment he met us at the airport and barely able to contain herself even in front of his wife. When we turned in that night she rubbed herself to a noisy orgasm on my flaccid cock and thigh. The next few days we walked, fished, played tennis, Elaine shopped with Drake, shopped with his wife and ended each day with a nice meal on the porch and randy Elaine bringing herself to fierce orgasms. I finally asked her what was going on and she said, "Don't you get what a stud Drake is? Tomorrow just look at his chest and arms, and the muscles in his thighs and legs....damn!" I couldn't believe my ears. In all our years I know my average height and build didn't overwhelm her and I certainly didn't have the cock size or sex drive to bring her massive orgasms - hence the humping she'd gotten used to, but I'd never heard her even mention another man's body.

She probably realized she'd shocked me and slithered down my body took my cock in her mouth and sucked me 'til I shot a small load in her mouth. She smiled, rolled over and went to sleep. On our final night in Maine we drank way too much and Drake had to carry his wife up to bed. When he returned Elaine turned the flirting on big time, touching him when he spoke, playing with her hair and generally giving him thigh and cleavage views whenever she could. I had to see where this would lead so sleepily said good night and went down the hall to our bedroom. I sneaked back and hid by the stairs. She could only wait 10 minutes before she was on him, opening his shirt sucking his nipples, then down on her knees opening his pants and devouring his cock. He threw off his shirt, stood her up when he was hard, shucked his pants and jockeys and I finally saw what makes some men studs - he was even attractive to me! I'd seen his forearms, but now his muscular upper arms and chest were in view and his thighs were like granite. Prominent between them was a huge cock ready for my wife to ride, and she did. She had 3 orgasms before he came deep inside her.

When we got home I told her I'd seen them. She said she was glad, since Drake's wife had always known - they'd been fucking since grad school and over the past 10 years they'd managed to hook up at an annual conference they attended. This year was different and he wanted more. She told me she never wanted to hurt or humiliate me but they'd be meeting several times a year going forward, and hoped I'd understand. I'm certainly hurt and envious, but I get it.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 6 years ago
great story

they should lock him in chastity and not allow him to dress or be male at all inside there home.

9volt9voltover 5 years ago
Very Hot

Such a sexy story

SissyCrissy6245SissyCrissy6245over 3 years ago
Bravo

CLT....Christine LUVS all of your stories. I'm such a Sissy Slut enjoying my clittycock getting so slick and stiff in hur skimpy, feminine panties πŸ‘™πŸ’–πŸ’ƒ....... xoxoxo ;-)

DomFckrDomFckrabout 1 year ago

I've turned a couple of subby Hubbys and even took a bookstore cocksucker and had him cum out to his wife after i seduced her and he walked in on us and i made him wear his wife's undergarments as i fucked her and made him eat her creampie and then acted like I was forcing him to suck me which he and I had planned the entire thing. She ended up liking having Bulls fuck her and him as her bisexual sub sissy boy. He was so grateful as he could live openly and not hide in fear and she had her sexuality awakened. I even traveled to act like an old college buddy and just like the story got her drunk and then he ran to the store as i semi-forced myself on her but she was willing in about 5 minutes and when he came home and watched us while masturbating and joined us. Then when he got on top of her i was getting a bj and then pulled of only to then go behind him and fuck her thru him as he howled and then got so turned on as she came over and over realizing i was fucking him as i was leaning over talking dirty to them both. When he came it was so tight and his asspussy was squeezing so good I couldn't but flood him and then pushed him down to eat his own creampie which really set her off. Any hot older couples or hubbys want to sum out then email me in Indiana

pokeyridepokeyride11 months ago

Great story !!!! Had me hard and leaking !!!!

robbiewillsuckurobbiewillsucku9 months ago

Hot story - I feel that way - I want my lady to turn me totally into a sissy slut.

ColonelinguistColonelinguist4 months ago

A great story, but your 3 characters lacked faces. I had to re-check but the boyfriend, Eric was the only one whose name is ever included at all, and he’s only described as tall, good looking and packing a really big dick. Then there’s the wife. It seemed as if she never had any respect for the husband since the day they were married. Ok; fine, but then why did she even marry him to begin with?

It’s not uncommon for bisexual men to keep their submissive bitch boy on hold ( or on the down low ) once they decided to get marry and be part of a conventionally acceptable relationship, especially when not the macho type.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous