My Wife Gives Arthur a Hand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do your girlfriends ever do this for you?" she asked after thirty seconds or so.

He was groaning now with pleasure. "No, you're the first ever," he said.

She licked his balls for at least a minute then scooted her body up his until her cunt was directly over his large but mostly supine erection. "I want to feel your hard cock," she announced to him. Saying this, she brought her cunt down against the long hard shaft and, knees splayed on either side of him, began rocking her cunt back and forth along it. Arthur, meanwhile, reached up and began manipulating her breasts and playing a little roughly with her erect nipples. Nancy sped up the back and forth motion of her cunt against Arthur's cock and soon she was groaning again. "Oh, God, I'm having another cum. Oh, yes. Ohhh!"

Then she let her body fall forward and, after resting a few seconds on Arthur's chest, kissed him. "Thank you, Arthur," she said. "That cock of yours and the way you felt my nipples was wonderful. But I forgot what I was going to do, didn't I?"

At that, she pushed herself up from his body and repositioned herself so that she was on her knees near his head. Then she leaned forward over Arthur's cock, with her pretty ass aimed slightly to the left of ideal viewing from my peephole, and began licking it. Holding his cock gently in her right hand, she started at his balls, worked slowly up to the crown, and then licked back down its full length. Moaning again with pleasure, Arthur brought his large right hand up to my wife's ass and began caressing it. His hand was so large, I noticed, that it covered nearly both ass cheeks. Soon Nancy had his cock gripped firmly in her small right hand and was jacking it off as she concentrated on licking the swollen head.

In the closet, it was as though my wonderfully horny wife was jacking me off and licking the end of my (less impressive) cock, too. As I watched and heard Arthur growing more excited, so did I. I watched his body stiffen and heard him say, "I have to cum now!" and I knew I was nearly there, too. Nancy sped up her cock stroking and Arthur shouted, "Now!" She stopped licking the end of his cock just in time to avoid getting mouthful of semen. Arthur spurted several times, some of it against the side of her face, some of it landing in her hair and on her back. I came just seconds later (for the second time that night) watching Arthur's index and middle fingers buried deep inside my wife's pretty cunt.

Laughing, Nancy straightened up, reached over for her panties on the floor next to her, and used them to wipe off her right cheek. "We made quite a mess, Arthur."

"Sorry," he said. "I couldn't help it."

"Of course, not. I'm just teasing. Semen is easy to clean up. There's just a little on the carpet and I'll take a shower when you leave."

"Do I really have to leave?" he asked.

"Yes. After all, if you stayed over night it could lead to actual fucking. I'm still a married woman and we can't have that, can we?" I couldn't tell from Arthur's expression whether or not he was picking up on the playfulness of her comment.

Arthur reluctantly got dressed. As he was getting ready to leave, Nancy (who remained stark naked) had him wipe most of the semen off her back and hair with a paper towel. As he wiped her off he took great liberties, of course, with her body (sucking her nipples, fingering her cunt, etc.), but Nancy made it clear that she was tired and didn't want to prolong the night's "counseling session."

When he finally left, after giving her a final, deep kiss, she watched through the living room blinds, as he drove off. I walked up behind her to watch, too. I put my arms over her shoulders and, fondling her breasts, told her how wonderful the sex show she'd put on had been. She reached behind her back and fondled my cock, which I knew wouldn't get hard again for hours.

Then, after wiping the semen drops off the carpet, we took a shower together and went to bed. We talked for about thirty minutes, some of it mushy love-talk. She asked me once which part of the session I'd liked most. I told her I couldn't decide. It was all very horny, very exciting. I asked her the same question. She said she thought she liked straddling Arthur's big cock best. She said rubbing her clit against it was almost as good as fucking. I asked her whether she thought Arthur's cock was bigger than Nick's and she said she wasn't sure, that she didn't have a very good memory for cocks.

She said she liked mine best. It wasn't the biggest but it was the best. I had no idea what she meant but decided not to press the issue.

12