All Comments on 'My Wife, His Slut Ch. 02'

by Lauries Husband

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
story

very well written lots of steamy sex but under the group loving wifes. Where dose hubby come into this? Is this what he likes, his wife to be a whore, or slut for another man. She is having a great time cheating on him..... what about his feelings ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF YOU WERE NOT HOME

WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF YOU WEREN'T HOME WHEN SHE GOT BACK FROM WHORING AROUND.YOU COULD GET SOME SELF RESPECT BACK.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 19 years ago
Whore now.

Just change the locks on the house and send her stuff where she likes.

A divorce lawyer is in the scenario.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Boring crap.

Nothing original. Just copied and pasted from other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A whore is a whore not a slut.

Your obvious failure to understand the difference is your downfall in being able to understand what is really going on. Do try to mature a bit and then try again.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 9 years ago
Continuing series

I can see a real future for a story like this one. After a hot weekend as whore/slut further weekends, once every couple of months, would allow variations of players, types of activity, reaction of Laurie's hubby could be brought in. I think Joatster did a story a few years back that had some elements of a relationship like this one as ongoing. I think to make the story effective Lou has to remain dominant and in control, hubby needs to be involved, group variety (not just ordinary gang bang) as one element of sexual activity but also continuing dates with Lou and Laurie after golf plus three way dates between Lou, Laurie and Hubby.

That sounds like a novel I could get into reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Shouldn't you be

LauriesXhusband?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous