All Comments on 'My Wife, My Boss, & I'

by James Quiller

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
FANTASTIC!!!

oh yes!! thats just how i like my wife to behave with her previous bosses!! all 7 off them!! greg uk!

realtorealtoalmost 20 years ago
exquisite

Loved every bit of it. please give us more and ignore the feedbacks that are simply rude and ignorant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Great and Erotic

Great story well written, hightly erotic with obvious potential for further episodes

HexxedHexxedalmost 20 years ago
not bad

Pretty good for a first story if a bit cliche, at least in the main char's response. Problem is it comes off as a wank fantasy mostly (which isn't always bad, depends on a person's personal tastes) with it being hard to believe he'd go along with all of this after learning of his wife's betrayal. Too little character development.

Funny how I seem to see more "sex to keep your job" stories when the economy isn't so good.

As for the loving wives section/cuckold complaints.. don't read stories in this section then. Almost all that I read from this section involve cheating wives or husbands or spouses, whatever (one could have a good discussion on why there isn't a "loving husbands section"). Read erotic couplings for stories that generally don't involve cheating. "Loving wives" has always to me been a cheesy gag, the wives aren't loving.. har har, get it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
lmao

I notice realto commented.

Big words considering your efforts with Uncle Ben takes my wife. Maybe he'd like to swap and have this wife too?

BorschtBorschtalmost 20 years ago
One to Download

A fantastically filthy fantasy. Can't wait for pt.2

doormousedoormouseover 19 years ago
OMG!!!!

Just WHAT does a person's sexual preferences have to do with their writing??

I can't believe the last poster wrote that!!!

To the last poster:

Many, and I repeat, MANY of my friends are gay, bi, transexual.... so what??? It doesn't change them as a person in my eyes, NOR does it change my opinion of their writing.

To the author... I'm sorry for butting in.... but that was a really tasteless comment.

Merry Christmas to you both.

Lisa DentonLisa Dentonover 19 years ago
OMG!!! 2

I've never seen a PC section used as a KKK bulliten board before. Without commenting on whether or not I agree with the content, it appears to be well-written and a good story idea put together nicely and then bombed in its PC section by wannabe writers with phobiaphobic issues who have little or no comments about (should I say the W word here and scare peoples?) WRITING!!!

bg23bg23over 19 years ago
Commentors - you are an idiot if...

-You choose to go into a category about cuckolded wives, and then complain about the story being about cuckolded wives.

-You don't actually read the story before commenting.

-You then proceed to insult the writer based upon his sexual preferences, demonising the whole thing.

-You use abusive language and comment in such a manner that is neither constructive, nor fair.

-You think that your comments are actually worth anything, being the jackass that you are.

To the writer - you have a good style, and a fair turn of phrase. This is not my usual category, and so the entire concept didn't do much for me, but the language created a most interesting visual. I shall be reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
A betraying, disrespectful, cheating wife, who

arranged for her husbands ultimate humiliation. She really is a prostitute/whore and god knows what diseases she already carries. Time to divorce now and quickly! Dont think, dont wait. Quit the job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
He did what he had too for his mentor.

He did what he had too for his mentor. His wife is a wonderful slut who knows how to spice up their sex life.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
DOUBLE BANG LATENT

both ho's, ready, willing and able. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The story is very well written, very erotic & very believable [actually something luke that happeed to me years ago]

I was a late bloomer & was lacking self confidence and even self respect. Thete are people who are using nice words but are actually bullying you and condesending you.

When my wife & i immigrated to US i considered myself very fortunate when i got a good job with a fashion importer from Manhatten. The boss took me under his wing and the business was good. He started inviting my wife and me to his house on the weekends & the 3 of us frequented nice restaurants on Fridays. (He was divorced, 10 years older than me.)

He started complimenting my wife for her smarts, her looks, her clothes, her manners... Soon it was her eyes, her legs, her knees, her neck... I asked my wife about that, why, what was going on. "Why you kept silent?" I asked. "You saidyi nothing either" she said. "I would not worry about that for now if i were you" she added.

My wife's French was excelllent. We had a supplier from a French speaking country & he paid my wife well as interpreter/translator. The first meeting was in New York and in the evening they took guests out for dinner. I was not invited. My wie came home at 2 AM. I started sdking questions. "You have nothing to worry about, OK? Just go back to sleep, & so will i. We have to be at work at 8:30 sharp."

Next meeting with the supplier was in Boston. The 2 of them flew there nd stayed 2 nights. In the office, which was small with small staff, i saw the hotel bill from Boston: ONE BEDROOM, 2 PEOPLE!

I realized that my worst fear was my reality. I should be more honest: MY WORST FEAR AND MY HOTTEST FANTASY! When all of that was happwning i became aware of my voyeur side: the notion that my & her boss, a rich man & successful businessman is stroking, petting, kissing & YES fucking my wife was a major turn on for me, i enjoyed it in a perverted way & let it be. I was a sick fuck who was happy that his boss is fucking his wife. But yes i was!

My wife & i never stopped having sex but i was wilder and wilder in bed & she did not object.

I did not confront my wife, i made us 2 decaf lattes & called her to bedroom. She came & i told her, "We need to talk." She was silent. "When did it start?" "You don't wonna know," she relied. "Yes i want."

"I can move out in 2 weeks if that's what you want. I want you to know that i never stopped loving you, i swear." She was weeping. "When do you want me to leave?" she asked. "When did it start?" "Soon after we started visiting him at his place. He would at first give me compliment in front of you and he would touch my bum, my thighs and my boobs behind your back. I would say No, he would just tell me you must not know. Next time he would Frenchii kiss me behind your back. One day he came to our place & i realized i had to do it and i had to keep quiet. The French speaking client came into the picture much later. I have been bad.

Sub_HubbieSub_Hubbiealmost 9 years ago
Wow

Twisted! Got me hard though...

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyalmost 9 years ago
Nice

I loved the part where Jimmy hears from his wife that she knew. For guys who do not like the cuckold theme...that's cool, but why do you read them? I do not like violence and horror so I simply leave the story if it contains anything like that. Why would I leave a comment I don't like something that I chose to read??? So, give us cuckys a break and take hurtful comments elsewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good

write next part soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Same desires

My wife had an affair and I was actually in love with the guy she cheated on me with, wish it could have been the three of us

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆ (4.75/5.0 = 95% = A) the writer made it hardcore. I LIKED THE STORY!

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A very good story. I gave it a 4+.

****+ (4.47/5.0 = 89.4/100 = A)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
LOVED IT! GAVE IT A 4.5

My first wife was sleeping around. I left her.

My 2nd wife foes not sleep around. I wish she did. Here is why: toward the end of my 1st marriage i discovered my voyeur/cuck side.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
As If....

After reading this first chapter, I see where this story is going. If Jimmy didn't figure all of this out before his boss came to dinner then when they were all in the bedroom and jimmy was made to watch his wife and boss in action, It should have become very clear as to what was going on. But this wouldn't be much of a story if Jimmy had the balls to stand up for himself, so write on and finish this sad comedy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
166,612 views & 28 favorites.

LIKE IT.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
When She Wakes Up In The Morning...

Jimmy is gone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Like it very very much: 🌟🌟🌟🌟+ (4.4 = 88%)! This story is unapologetically pornographic.

:-)

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 4 years ago
No thanks.

Jimmy has no guts. He sold his self-respect for a job he could replace. He should have picked up a knife and cut off the boss's dick in one quick stroke. This isn't sex - it's a game to demean and diminish another human being.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
❤ = ☆☆☆☆+ (4+)

Is this story EROTIC? Yes it is.

Is it PORNOGRAPHIC? Oh yeah, very much so.

Is it strictly a Loving Wives story? No!

Does it have a BDSM component? Yes.

Does it have a non-consent/reluctance component? Yes.

Am I glad I read it? Yes I am!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank you

"I woulda...", "he shoulda...." Thank you James Quiller! Many men have wives who cheat on them and the husbands stay married. Many men are cuckolded and often get far more than they'd hoped for if they set up the situation. And very many men DO NOT STAND UP to their bosses at work, in social situations or when the bosses make a play for their wives. So readers enjoy the story or the remembrance or the fantasy and realize you might have caved also. I certainly did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Poorly written, even a poorer story line.

Sucked from beginning to and unfinished ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fag shit.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny3 months ago

Those total wastes of humanity would get a very big surprise the next time they came to my house a very sharp and painful one. Since that's all they understand is degradation and power.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous