My Wife, My Boss, & I

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was totally naked, Candy leaped up on Frank and wrapped her legs around his waist and continued to kiss him open-mouthed. Frank slowly turned around so that Candy's ass was close to my face, his dick was right directly under her pussy, and I could see that she was already wet and dripping. It didn't take Frank long to find the opening and Candy slowly settled down on him as he moved deeply inside her inch by inch. I was about ready to cry seeing another man's dick inside my apparently more-than-willing wife.

Frank pushed and pulled her up and down on his dick as she moaned loudly.. Then he laid her down on the edge of the bed with her legs spread wide open with his massive dick inside her. I was behind him now and I couldn't see too well what he was doing, but he said to me, "Stand up, Jimmy, I want you to see me fucking your wife. It's an important lesson for you and I want you to hear her when she comes and I plant a big load inside her. Isn't that right, Candy?"

"Yes, oh yes, Frank, just fuck me, I'm getting hot, I'm getting hot."

And then as he pumped her, she started to scream in ecstasy more than she ever did with me. A minute later when she calmed down, Frank looked at me and said, "Give me your hand, Jimmy." I gave it to him and he placed it on his ass which was pumping in and out. "That's right, Jimmy, push me into your wife, I want you to feel me when I come. Rub your fingers up and down my crack." I was whacking myself with one hand and feeling him up with the other, as Candy watched us. "Put your finger in my asshole, Jimmy, I'm going to cum soon." I found his opening and pushed my index finger into his hole. He started moving faster and faster and then grunted and groaned, "Here it comes, Jimmy, stay with me." And then he started gushing into my lovely wife. He must have come about a gallon. It seemed like he jerked 5 or 6 times before he finally stopped. When he was done, he looked at me. "I'm going to pull out now, Jimmy, and I want you to see my cum in your wife's cunt." He reached back and took my hand as he moved out of my wife's cunt. I heard a slight 'plop' and then I was standing there looking down at what he had just done. My wife's pussy was open and full of creamy white liquid. Then he moved to the side, pulled me over and put his hand on my shoulder as Candy lie there with her legs spread and her pussy open, filled with his sperm.

"Candy and I want you to experience this, don't we Candy?" She just stared at me while Frank forced me down to my knees between her legs. When I was all the way down, I was staring directly at her cunt. And then Frank put his hand behind my head and forced me closer and closer until my face was right up against her cunt lips. I felt my wife's hands grab my head also and they were both pushing me hard against her. I couldn't breath. Each time I tried to catch a breath, I would suck in and swallow more of his cum, until I had to swallow it all. Candy was moaning again, and was in the midst of another orgasm. She screamed just as I swallowed the last of Frank's sperm.

Frank, let go and said, "Okay, Jimmy, I think you can fuck your wife now while I clean up. I'll be back in a minute." He casually picked up his clothes and walked into the adjoining master bathroom.

Candy looked me straight in the eyes. "It's your turn now, Jimmy. Come on, you need to cum too."

With that, I entered my wife and after a few quick strokes, came hard and collapsed beside her on the bed. I lay there silently with her at my side, not knowing what to say, until Frank emerged from the bathroom fully dressed, just tightening his tie.

That was great, Candy, and he bent down and kissed my wife. "By the way, Jimmy, Candy and I will be going to that new Broadway show Saturday night. I've already bought her a very expensive evening gown for the event. Don't wait up for us, she'll be spending the night at my place. Candy will tell you the rest of it, I have to get going now. And thanks for the reports, the other partners thought they were great. Bye you two, take care. I'll see my own way out."

I looked at my formerly very innocent wife. "What's going on? What is all this?"

"Frank's taking me out, Jimmy, but don't worry, you won't be alone. There's someone coming to spend the night with you."

I didn't know what she was talking about, but I had images of a sexy blonde escort showing up at my front door. That hope was quickly dashed.

You know Frank's Chief Financial Officer, Ted Crasnow. Evidently, he's taken quite a liking to you. He wants me to dress you up pretty so he can spend the night with you while I'm at Frank's place.

If my humiliation wasn't complete before, it certainly was now. I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"You should have lots of fun with Frank, Jimmy, he's got a great body and he knows how to use it. It should be fun after what you and Frank did the other night."

"You saw the video?"

"Oh, I knew when you came home that night and smelled like cum. Frank and I discussed it the day before. I was betting Frank you wouldn't go through with it, but I guess I misjudged you. If you had turned him down, this wouldn't have happened, and he had no intention of laying you off. He stopped by and showed me the video this afternoon. You're quite a slut you know, that was clear from the video. How long have you been bi-sexual?"

"When did all this start, Candy?"

"Right after the company picnic, Jimmy. At first it was a way for me to help you keep your job. But I've enjoyed Frank and his partners so much, I'm afraid I can't go back to playing the innocent bored housewife anymore." I realized that my young, beautiful voluptuous wife was now not much better than a common whore.

"His partners too?"

Yes, Jimmy, by now everyone in town knows what I am, and I intend to continue, no matter what you say or do. It's your choice of whether you want to stay with me or not.

Somehow, I knew I would stay and become a whore like my wife and would enjoy it.

12