All Comments on 'My Wife Pays The Mortgage'

by JAnonymous

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
5 stars

great story, I am not sure I would allow that myself. Find other means. I also would not offer the tape. We know where it will end up. Great story cannot wait for the next chapter I am sure there are more planned.

TyzmartarTyzmartarover 10 years ago
Ouch

That did seem painful and humiliating, I enjoyed it.

MrsCanyonMrsCanyonover 10 years ago
Knowing what it's like

My wife did the same by fucking my buddies. We quickly got out of debt in a few months. She was so good at fucking, that she became my best friends whore to help him get out of debt and still make good cash while fucking. This was over twenty years ago, and to this day, she is still his whore and he is her pimp. I have never been more proud or in love with her, not to mention all the wild and crazy sex throughout the years.

Best thing that ever happened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
VERY hot

Will be interesting to see if they provide the tape, since, of course, much turns on that, and we all hope for sequels.

But even this story alone is very hot and goes all kinds of interesting (and to me, at least, new) directions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good premise

This could made into multi chapter series. Go for it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fantastic!!!

We needed two thousand dollars to save our dog. A loan manager was an old friend of our family. Privately he agreed to give us the money, but Karen would have to have sex with him. Two grand for six hours. And he could do anything he wanted to her. Karen insisted I be there for her safety. Ths fat fuck used her and verbally abused her. He took her three time with short breaks in between. Thank god he had a little dick . Did we enjoy it? Hell yeah! After he left I licked her clean and we fucked for two hours!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
THE MOMENT JESS

had an orgasm WHILE BEING ANALLY RAPED was the moment she went from a victim and faithful wife to JUST ANOTHER THREE HOLE, CUM DUMP WHORE!!!

You CANNOT rape the willing ... especially if the WHORE wife is enjoying being sodomized by someone other than HER HUSBAND!!!!!!!

Might as well take her down the the corner and make a few bucks off of her SLUT ASS!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Same here...

We too are seriously in arrears. We too are in danger of losing all we have: home, cars, and all. Of course I've thought more than once about following Jess's example and starting a new lease on life. Except that I was terrified it'd be excruciating and demeaning; that it would destroy our marriage and my life. Jess and John, thanks for reassuring me all will be well in the end. Yes, I'm sharing your bio with my husband, and have made up my mind to go for it!

Another soon-to-be-used-wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
YOU CANNOT ....

.... RAPE the WILLING .... JESS went from a loving, faithful wife to just another disgusting, cheating (YES .... I SAID CHEATING) ANAL WHORE once she orgasmed with a cock up her slimy shit hole!!!!

Oh .... and eat shit and die Bonnie Taylor2 and Vastie Smith .... you three hole cum dump tramps!!!!

Signed ........ Dear Annoy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Magic !!

I would get the money and then do a magic trick and Tim would disappear , not to be seen again ......

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Terrific!

This was one of the very best erotic stories I've ever read. The author has quite a talent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Kindergarden garbage from a retardet

🤮💩

Gracie00Gracie00over 3 years ago
:)

I'm just sitting here thinking how much I'd love to see the video.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
nice

hope she got preg by him

Vamp82Vamp82about 3 years ago

I enjoyed this story although I would have taken it a bit further to deal with the after effects.

Will Jess ever be able live with the way things were before experiencing a big cock?

If Jess wanted to have sex with that bastard again, will John let her?

If John doesn't want her to have sex with that ass-butt again, will she cheat.?

This story had potential for a second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

you have just wiped out what i wrote so nothing it fucking crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The author must be a real piece of sh*t.

AirWritesAirWritesover 1 year ago

Fantastic, loved reading this!

fredbrownfredbrownover 1 year ago

A about taking the pretty little princess but just maybe "all's well that end's well" and it was her end that it ended in - hope they saved their house.

LeeLee420LeeLee420over 1 year ago

Never use the word cunt. Nothing sexy about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well told tale, but as ever the man with the big cock comes out on top, literally. Their lives are now changed forever, she Will never really respect her husband again, a loving wife can say she loves her hubby every day but she will never give him the same respect as the man who uses her as a slut, and makes her cum.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This was a well written 5 star story

I has actually read this story about 2 years ago, thinking its setup so well you would of added a couple more chapters by now?

rickylaw01rickylaw012 months ago

This was a great story. Tim stretched her little cunt like it had never been fucked before. The fact that she came as he fucked her ass was a bonus. Husband also loved it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous