My Wife Pulls a Train in Biker Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DooMyWife2
DooMyWife2
1,301 Followers

By the time the game started, I was beginning to feel the buzz of the Margaritas and shots that I had downed over the last hour and a half and I was feeling pretty good. That big guy, "Lurch", came up to the bar to get another drink, and he asked me if I was going to be giving any shows on the patio tonight, obviously he must been out there a couple of months ago when I did you and Jack out there on the picnic table.

I laughed and told him,"No."

Then he said he was sorry to hear that. He paid for his drink and paid Howard for a new round of drinks for me and Emily.

About 15 minutes later, Lurch came back up to the bar, he stood on the front of the bar, right around the corner from where I was sitting on the end of the bar, so he was looking right at me, but wasn't standing next to me.

He took two $20's and a $10 bill, laid them on the bar, shoved them across at me, and he said, "Brandie, I'll give you $50 bucks for 15 minutes with your sexy ass in the women's bathroom."

I was pretty buzzed, and the thought that this guy was offering me money for a few minutes of sex with him, instantly made me horny and almost without thinking about it, I said, "OK."

I honestly didn't really think that we would fuck in 15 minutes, I just thought we would play around for 15 minutes.

I slid the money over to Emily and laughingly told her, "Watch the clock for me. Don't let this guy get more than the 15 minutes he's paying for," then I slid down off my stool, turned around and stepped into the women's bathroom with Lurch right behind me.

As soon as we were in the bathroom and I turned around to face him, Lurch bent down, grabbed me in his arms, and he began kissing me. I reached my arms up and around his neck. His hands went straight onto my ass, under my skirt, and of course the thong was in my butt crack so he had two hands full of my bare ass. Kissing this giant of a man while he was massaging my bare ass was very exciting and I could feel my sexual urges starting to grow. We were kissing very passionately, swapping tongues, and I could feel my pussy getting wet. Lurch grabbed the waistband of my thong, pulled it down over my ass, and let it drop down my legs to my ankles. I stepped out of it, leaving it on the floor, then Lurch grabbed me by my waist and sat me up on the vanity next to the sink. We did all of this without hardly breaking off the heavy kissing we were doing.

Once I was sitting on the vanity, Lurch broke off the kiss and started to unbutton my blouse. Not wanting him to pop those delicate buttons off my blouse with those big assed hands of his, I helped him open it up, then I unfastened my bra in the front so that my tits swung free. He bent over and started sucking and licking my nipples, while at the same time, with one hand, he started playing with my pussy. I was HOT! The man had me turned on! I spread my legs wide for him and that encouraged him to shove one of his huge, fat fingers up my pussy. It felt as big as some cocks I've had in my lifetime. I started to have an orgasm almost as soon as his finger slid up my cunt. I grabbed the back of his head, holding him tight to my tit that he had in his mouth, I moaned and gasped as I felt my belly tighten up and the familiar flood of orgasmic juices rushed out of my pussy all over Lurch's hand and the vanity underneath me.

I remember thinking to myself, we couldn't have been in there five minutes yet, and this guy already got me off, what was I gonna have to do for him? He answered that question, quickly! As soon as I came down off my climax, Lurch undid his belt and pants, and his huge, hard cock sprang out. I thought I was gonna have to try blowing that thing, but he had other ideas. He stepped between my legs, pulled my ass forward to the edge of the vanity, and shoved the head of his huge cock against my pussy. I was already wet as Hell, but his cock was going to need a little help getting into me, so I reached down and wiggled the head of his dick in between my pussy lips. As soon as he saw and felt that he was "in", Lurch pushed forward and forced his huge cock into me, without taking his time, or feeding it to me a little at a time! He just shoved it all the way in!

The sudden impaling of Lurch's huge cock into my cunt, made me gasp loudly, and I was afraid that Emily might hear me outside the door. He started pulling it in and out of me, slowly for the first couple of strokes, then he started ramming it back forth, hard, in and out of me. My pussy was so wet and slicked up, I was so sexually excited, that I was surprised that this huge cock was sliding in and out of me so easily. I had my arms around his neck and held him tightly as Lurch forcefully fucked me, quickly bringing me to another orgasm. This one was going to be big! I felt it building, and I knew I was gonna scream with this one, but I didn't care if Emily and the whole damn bar heard me! As Lurch slammed his cock home once more, I started to cum, and it was hard! My belly tightened up, I felt that rush of warmth all over my body, my eyes were closed and I saw stars as my body convulsed around this huge man's cock and I flooded myself with orgasmic juices. I was faintly aware of hearing myself scream and moan out with pure passion and pleasure.

I heard Emily knock on the door and holler, "You've got 3 minutes left."

As my climax subsided, the big man started fucking me again for a couple more minutes. Then he drove himself in hard and held it there, as he filled me with his load of cum. I felt the warmth of it as it gushed forth inside of me and then as it started to seep back around his fat cock inside of me, to leak out against his ball sack and onto the vanity under me. Lurch was still moaning with his own orgasm when Emily knocked on the door and shouted, "Time's up!"

He laughed and while standing there with his cock still inside me, Lurch kissed me more passionately and less urgently on the mouth, then said, "Just in time, huh?"

I kissed him again, then I said, "Yeah, good timing, but that was great!"

Then as he stood there with his softening cock still inside me, I leaned back against the wall, refastened my bra, and buttoned up my blouse. When I was done, Lurch pulled his cock out of me, which felt like someone was pulling a huge fat sausage out of me. As he was pulling out, as his cock head slid back towards the opening of my pussy, I could feel my cunt closing back in, on it's self, and as he pulled the head out completely, my pussy closed back up, forcing a huge amount of cum to squeeze out. I was hoping that it wasn't getting on my black skirt.

Lurch did his pants up and then helped me down off the vanity. I could feel all the wet slickness between my pussy lips and in my crotch, of the mixture of his cum and my juices. Some of the wetness ran onto the inside of my thighs and the tops of my stockings. I grabbed some paper towels and wiped my crotch up as best I could, then I bent over to pick up my thong.

Lurch beat me to it and holding it up in the air, he smiled and said, "Uh, uh! That's my souvenir. I'm keeping those."

I just laughed and said, "OK. But how do I explain my missing panty to my husband when I go home?"

He said, "Just tell him I got them. How you tell him I got them, is up to you."

"Well, you know I'll tell him the truth," and we both laughed.

Then I smoothed my skirt back down, and took a look at my hair in the mirror. Lurch opened the bathroom door, and stepped out into the bar. He stepped over to the bar, thew some money on it, and told Howard to give Emily and me another round.

As Lurch started walking towards his buddies, he started twirling my red thong on his index finger high above his head. I heard him saying to his buddies that he got himself a souvenir. I heard one guy say, "Yeah. But it cost you $50 bucks for a thong."

To which Lurch laughed and replied, "But that wasn't ALL I got for my $50 bucks," then they all laughed!

I slid back on to my bar stool next to Emily and quickly swigged down a shot of Tequila, and half of a Margarita.

Emily had been staring at me ever since I sat back down on the bar stool and finally she said, "Well?"

I said, "Well what?"

"Well what did you do in there," she asked?

I sat there thinking about what I had just done. It was fun. It was sexually satisfying and erotically exciting, to just on the spur of the moment, go into a bar bathroom and have a quick fuck with a guy. But I kept looking at the money still laying on the bar in front of Emily and I was a little bit ashamed of having done it for money. Doing it just for fun was one thing, but I had never fucked anyone for the money before. Then I thought to myself, that I didn't really, "do it for the money", it was just offered as sort of a gift, to get me to do what I might have done just for fun anyway. I figured this was a one time thing and I didn't expect to do it again.

Emily brought me out of my trance by repeating her question, "Well, did you fuck that guy in there? It sure sounded like you were doing more than just making out."

I laughed and said, "I sure did. And that son of bitch has a huge cock!"

We both cracked up laughing. Picking up the money, I told her, "It's not every day you can go out to a bar and come home with $50 more than you started with."

We laughed some more and I finished the Margarita I had, and then started on the one Lurch bought me when he came out of the bathroom.

We looked over at the guys watching the football game and they were passing my red thong around, taking turns smelling it, and laughing. Emily and I laughed and shook our heads at these grown men acting like teenage boys.

I had finished the Margarita and shot that Lurch had bought, I bought another round and had started on that, when "Casper" came up to the bar, slid a $50 bill onto the bar and said, "I hear the going rate is $50 for 15 minutes?"

I looked at the bill, and for a second, I considered saying, "No," but then I thought, "What the Hell."

I said, "Sure."

Sliding the money over to Emily as I slid off my bar stool, I went into the women's bathroom again, to have sex for 15 minutes. As soon as the door closed behind Casper, he didn't give me a chance to turn around, he just grabbed me from behind and started feeling my ass. He quickly reached around in front of me and started rubbing my pussy with one hand. I heard his belt buckle clinking and I knew he was undoing it and his pants.

Then he reached over and grabbed the chair that sat there against the wall, slid it around in front of me, and told me, "Bend over. Hold onto the chair."

I said, "Hey man, we don't have to be in such a hurry here you know?"

To which he replied, "Hey, I only got 15 minutes, I plan to make the most of it!"

As he was saying that, I was bending over to hold onto the chair and he slid his already hard cock into me from behind. We hadn't been in the bathroom more than two minutes and this guy was already fucking me. I have to admit to feeling a rush of sexual arousal. It seemed like such a "dirty" thing to be doing, going into a bar bathroom, and without any foreplay, just getting a hard cock shoved up my cunt. It made me wet, warm, and sexually stimulated to think about the sleaziness of what we were doing.

Casper was holding me by my hips and driving himself in and out of me. He wasn't anywhere near as big as Lurch had been, but still, his cock felt good inside of me, and he was making me HOT, in a hurry! I started moaning with pleasure as he fucked me hard, making me grunt sometimes when he slammed his cock in hard and his ball sack slapped my belly, making an audible spanking sound. He got a rhythm going and I was really enjoying the hard fucking, this guy was gonna get me off and it wouldn't take 15 minutes to do it. Then as I was building towards an orgasm, Casper slowed his fucking and leaned over me to open my blouse so he could get to my tits. As he grabbed the buttons to unbutton them, the top two buttons just sort of fell off in his hand.

He said, "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do that."

Between the gasps and moans of pleasure that Casper's cock was bringing to my cunt, I kind of moaned, "That's OK. They weren't...ooooh...sewn on there...mmmmm...very well...anywaaaay, oh!"

He reached over and set the buttons on the vanity. I reached up, unbuttoned the bottom two buttons, and unhooked my bra in the front letting my tits hang free. Casper immediately reached under me with both hands and started squeezing, kneading my tits, and rolling and pinching my nipples between his thumbs and fingers. The whole time, still steadily, slowly fucking me. You know that was driving me crazy! I started to orgasm. I felt my cunt gush with that warm slick feeling.

I loudly gasped and moaned as I tried to say, "Oh my GOD that feels soooo gooood! You're gonna make me cuuuuumm!"

I guess that was all Casper could stand, because he drove hard into me and held it there as he dumped his load of cum deep inside me. We both stood there for a few seconds, as we both relaxed from our orgasms, and then he backed off and pulled his cock out of my cum filled cunt. As he did, I felt some of it ooze out and drip on the floor. I stood up and I felt more of it run down the inside of my legs onto my stockings. By the time I stood up and turned around, Casper had already stuffed his cock back in his pants and fastened his pants and belt back up.

As I grabbed some paper towels and started wiping my pussy off, he told me, "That was great Brandie! Thanks."

I laughed and said, "Yeah it was good for me too and no thanks required, you PAID for it," I emphasized the word "paid"!

We both laughed.

Then I realized that Emily hadn't knocked on the door yet and she had done so the last time when we had three minutes left. I thought was it possible that we had only been in here for less than 12 minutes? While I was thinking that and talking to Casper, I had refastened my bra and the bottom two buttons of my blouse. As I was buttoning the remaining buttons of the blouse, Casper again apologized and said he didn't mean to "tear up" my blouse. I told him again, that the buttons hadn't been sewn on very well and that he hadn't torn the blouse up, the buttons could be sewn back on.

I picked the lost buttons up and as we opened the door, Emily turned around on her bar stool and said, "You still have 4 minutes left."

Casper and I laughed, he again thanked me and started to walk back towards his buddies who were watching the game.

Howard caught him and yelled, "Hey! Hey! How about buying the ladies a drink here?"

Casper fished some money out, handed it to Howard and he served up a fresh shot of tequila and a margarita. My blouse was now only held closed by the bottom two buttons and so it was pretty much opened to my waist. Emily asked me what happened to it, I showed her the buttons that had come off as I put them into my handbag. I had just about enough time to chug down the fresh margarita and two more shots of tequila when two guys I didn't know, came up to me and they both had $50 in their hands. They asked me if I would do them both together.

I was pretty damn buzzed by the booze by now. I had already fucked two men for $50 a piece, My inhibitions and any reservations I had about fucking for money, were by now, long gone!

I said "Sure!"

Giving the money to Emily, I went into the bathroom with the two guys following me. Before the door closed, Emily asked, "Do they get 15, or 30 minutes?"

I said, "There's two of them and they both paid. They get 30 minutes."

As the door closed, I turned around and the one guy said, "You are fucking gorgeous! VERY sexy!"

I said, "Thank you."

Then he took me by the arms and pulling me to him, he started kissing me and his hands went down under my skirt and onto my bare ass.

The other guy walked around behind me and I felt him put his hands on my ass too, and I heard him say to his buddy, "Man Jim. This slut's got a fine ass!"

Then the guy behind me slid his hands between me and Jim and started fumbling with my blouse buttons. I didn't want any more lost buttons, so I quickly reached in and undid them. Then I started fumbling with Jim's belt buckle and pants, while he continued kissing me and his buddy was undoing my bra. Unfortunately, the asshole must not have had much experience with front hooking bras and he pulled it, instead of slipping it up and down to unhook it, and he broke the hook!

I thought to myself, "Shit! If I have anymore clothing torn up tonight, or taken for souvenirs, I'm going home naked!"

The the guy behind me started pinching my nipples, while Jim was still kissing me, and now had one hand on my pussy with a couple of his fingers in my wet slit. I had Jim's hard cock in my hand and was enjoying rubbing it. Despite the guy behind me tearing up my bra, these two guys working me over, had me HOT in a hurry, and I was wet, getting wetter, and was purring like a contented kitten.

Jim whispered in my ear, "I want to fuck you from behind while you suck my brother off."

BROTHER? I thought! Then I figured, what difference does it make? They're both over 21, and in fact they were both pretty cute even. So I turned around, grabbed the chair and slid it over in front of me, bent over it, and let Jim slide his hard cock into me from behind while I held onto the chair. As he started slowly fucking me, his brother stepped in front of my face and offered me his hard cock to suck. I readily opened my mouth and took it in. Once again, the visions of what I was doing running through my head, the sluttiness of getting fucked while I was sucking off another guy at the same time, in a bar bathroom, drove me wild with sexual excitement! The brother had a hand full of my hair and was fucking my mouth harder than Jim was fucking my pussy. I was moaning from the pleasure Jim was bringing to my cunt, and enjoying the thrills that was sending through my whole body. The brother reached under me with his free hand and started to pinch my nipples as he continued fucking my mouth. That sent me over the edge and I started to cum, again. My moans and the tightening of my cunt on Jim's cock were more than he could stand and he shot his wad up my hot cunt.

As he pulled his softening cock out of my soaked pussy, he told his brother, "Man, you got to come around here and get some of this pussy! This is fantastic pussy!"

I was just coming down off my climax as he said that, and hearing him talking about me like I was just a piece of ass to be used, immediately started building my sexual excitement again, because I was really getting into the "dirty slut" thing.

The brother pulled his cock out of my mouth and he came around behind me. I stood there, while they were changing positions, like a wanton slut waiting for some cock, which is exactly what I was at that moment. He easily slid his hard cock up my cunt and he started banging my pussy the same forceful way that he had been fucking my mouth. Jim stepped closer to me and slid a hand under me to pinch and play with my nipples. I reached one hand out and grabbed his semi hard, slimy cock, which was coated with the combination of his cum and my orgasmic juices, fresh from my pussy, and pulled it to my mouth and sucked it in. I tried to steady myself and give Jim a good blow job, his cock was hardening in my mouth, while his brother was impatiently pounding away at my pussy from behind.

It didn't take but just a few minutes, for the brother to shove hard into me and hold his cock there as he dumped his load up my cunt to mix with that of his brother's, which Jim had deposited inside me just a few minutes before.

Almost as soon as the brother finished cumming, he jerked his cock out of me, did up his pants, gave me a stinging, but not too hard slap on my ass and told Jim, "You're right brother. That was worth $50 bucks!"

DooMyWife2
DooMyWife2
1,301 Followers