My Wife Pulls a Train in Biker Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DooMyWife2
DooMyWife2
1,304 Followers

The slap on my ass kind of surprised me and I jumped when he slapped me. Still having Jim's cock in my mouth, I almost bit it. Jim gave his brother a little admonishment, "Hey! Don't be so fucking rough with her man! She's still got my cock in her mouth and this is a HOT woman. Treat her with a little gentleness."

The brother said, "Ah, she's just a hot piece of ass is all she is. I got what I came after and it was worth $50 bucks. But I'm done with her."

Then he turned around, opened the door, and went out. I was still bent over, facing away from the door, standing there with my skirt up over my ass, my double cum filled cunt oozing and dripping cum, and still sucking Jim's cock. The brother left the door open when he went out. Emily hopped off her stool, stepped over and pulled the door closed. She told me later that she and Howard had a birds eye view of my well fucked cunt staring back at them through the open doorway.

Jim's cock was hard as a rock now in my mouth but he backed off, pulling out of my mouth and pulling me up to a standing position. He pushed the chair out of the way, kissed me, and thanked me for the blow job, but said that he wasn't going to be able to cum again, that soon, after having fucked me.

I had to take my blouse completely off to get my broken bra off, then put the blouse back on. Now my tits were covered only by the thin material of my blouse and barely hidden behind the two pockets on the front. The blouse was only held closed by the two buttons below my waistline, so my whole chest and cleavage was fully exposed. I threw the broken bra in the trash can. Then I took some paper towels and tried wiping my crotch clean and somewhat dry again. I looked in the mirror and tried to fluff my hair back into place a bit with my hands and fingers. I needed to bring my comb in here and leave it on the sink.

As I thought that, I realized, that I was thinking, this shit of me fucking men in the bathroom, just might go on all night!

Jim stood there watching me pulling myself together and when I was all done and about to go back out to the bar, he said, "You are really a gorgeous woman. I can't get over how sexy and beautiful you are. Especially with your blouse open like that, your beautiful tits barely hidden. Your husband must be a very lucky man to have such a HOT woman as you!"

At the mention of "my husband", I was suddenly wondering what all these guys in this bar think about me. Did they think I was cheating on you? Then I thought, no, that can't be true, because Lurch, the guy, who started all this, knows the truth about our HOT Wife lifestyle. I thanked Jim for the compliments and opened the door to go back out and join Emily at the bar. Jim followed me out and bought me and Emily a couple more drinks. I quickly downed the two shots that were already sitting at my place on the bar, finished off the one margarita that was getting warm there, and started on the fresh one that Howard brought me. I was getting drunk, but I was also having the time of my life!

Emily grabbed my shoulder and turned me toward her and said, "What the Hell happened to your bra?"

I told her about the idiot brother who broke the hook, rendering it useless.

She shook her head and laughed, "If you let anyone else destroy or steal your clothes tonight, you're going to be naked!"

I had already thought that myself, but to hear her say it, just cracked me up and we both had a good laugh!

Things get a little blurry for awhile after that, I did several more guys, I can't remember exact details of each and every encounter. I fucked a few guys, some guys wanted blow jobs, I did a couple more doubles. In between each trip to the bathroom, I had several minutes at the bar to swig down fresh shots and margaritas bought by the men I was doing. The constant supply of free booze kept me drunk all night long. I didn't have an orgasm with each and every session, but I was fucking horny all night long! I enjoyed being the biker bar slut and as the night wore on, I noticed that even though the football game was winding down, the bar was filling up with more men. Emily told me that the guys were calling their buddies and telling them to bring $50 bucks and come on down to the bar. I never "did" all of them, so some of them must have just come down to see what the, "Strokers biker bar $50 whore" looked like.

As I think back on it now, that is the only regret I have about the whole thing. It started on a lark. Then it just got rolling, and I didn't know how to stop it, and honestly, I don't think I wanted to stop it. Because although I wasn't having orgasms one after another with each and every guy, I was horny. It did feel good. I would go several guys at a time and not cum, then someone would do something that tripped my trigger and I would have a mind blowing orgasm! But the money thing bothers me now. I hate that I will forever be known as the, "Strokers biker bar $50 whore."

(Author's note here: My wife didn't know it at the time, but she needn't worry about that reputation. As it turns out, the bar owner's young, hot girlfriend had a bad coke habit and was snorting all his profits up her nose. A few weeks after this happened, Howard went out of business, the bar closed down, and today, it's not even a bar anymore. Sure there are still some men around, who she did that night, and others, who remember that night, but they aren't concentrated all in one bar anymore. We run into one every now and again, at biker events around the area, but since Strokers no longer exists, her reputation as the "Strokers bar $50 whore", didn't last long.)

Although I don't remember every detail about each and every session in the bathroom, there are several more notable guys I can tell you about that stand out in my memory.

I don't know how many men I had done, but I had definitely fucked several men, my pussy was constantly wet and oozing cum even as I sat at the bar. Sometimes I could feel it oozing out on the stool under me. When I went in the bathroom with this one guy, he reached around and locked the door behind us. At first, that kind of freaked me out, I wondered why he was doing that. But then I figured that little barrel type lock on the door frame wasn't all that sturdy, Hell, Emily could probably bust the door in if I screamed for help. So I put it out of my mind.

Then the guy told me, "I don't want to fuck you, I just want to eat your pussy."

That kind of shocked me, and I asked him, "You do know that I have fucked several other men already and I haven't exactly had a douche and proper cleaning supplies here to clean up with, right?"

"Yeah, I know that. But I get off on eating a woman's pussy after she has been thoroughly fucked. I know it's not exactly the conventional thing to do, but it's something I enjoy doing. But that is why I locked the door, I don't want anyone to disturb us," he explained.

Doesn't want anyone to disturb us, I thought? No, he doesn't want anyone to see him eating my well fucked pussy, that's what he wants to make sure we keep behind closed doors.

So as I pulled my skirt up over my ass, and slid up onto the vanity next to the sink, I said, "Hey. I don't care what your kink is, but I enjoy a good pussy eater. Come and get it!"

I leaned back on the mirror and spread my legs for him to pull the chair up between them and sit down. Then I laid the backs of my knees over his shoulders and hooked my feet/shoes together behind his back. The guy went down on me and started lapping at my pussy like he was a starving man at a buffet!

I could feel him spreading my pussy lips open as far as he could get them and sticking his tongue as far into me as he could get it, to lick, and suck, and clean as much of the cum out of me as he could get. He also spent a considerable amount of time licking and nibbling on my clit, this man was an expert pussy eater! I'll bet he hadn't been eating me 5 minutes when he brought me to my first orgasm, yes, I said my first orgasm! During his 15 minutes, he got me off several times! After that first orgasm, this guy had me cumming almost every other minute! And with each and every orgasm I was moaning and groaning with pleasure, on the harder ones, I literally screamed and didn't give a damn, who heard me.

I heard Emily knock on the door and holler, "3 minutes!"

The pussy eater jumped, I grabbed the back of his head and pushed him back into my pussy. I was building towards the biggest orgasm he had given me yet, and maybe the biggest one of the night so far! You know that I can squirt when I am really fucking horny and this guy was going to make me squirt! I knew he wanted to keep it secret from the other guys what he had done to me, but if I squirted on him, I would soak his shirt and vest and it would pretty well blow his cover. I told him he was going to make me squirt. I grabbed a handful of paper towels and shoved them at him.

Just then, Emily knocked on the door and said, "Times up!"

I grabbed his head and told him, "Ignore that bitch! Make me cum!"

And then he did! I've said that I screamed about some of the other orgasms I had before this one, but on this one, I made a sound that even I don't know where it came from. It sounded like a long, low, guttural, growl, and it was LOUD! I felt my belly muscles tense up so hard I thought I would break myself in two! Then the spasms hit me and I started squirting a couple of hot steady streams of orgasmic fluids out of my pussy! He held the paper towels in between my legs, soaking the towels, and stopping the hot juices from hitting him. What the paper towels didn't soak up, went onto the vanity under my ass, soaked into my skirt, and ran down the front of the vanity. Much of it splashed all over the inside of my thighs and soaked into my stockings. I made a mess! Or maybe, I should say, he made a mess!

When I was done, my pussy eater, pushed his chair back and stood up. He helped me down off the vanity, my knees were still a little wobbly from the intense orgasm, and maybe from the excessive alcohol. He steadied me for several seconds, until I could stand on my own. Then I got more paper towels and tried to wipe off the vanity and dry up myself as much as possible. While I was doing that, he was washing his face in the sink, and I thought, maybe that's why this guy doesn't have a beard like a lot of bikers.

When we were both done cleaning up, I turned around, pulled him to me, and I gave him a hot, passionate kiss, then told him, "Thank you! That was wonderful! But I hate that you didn't get off, what can I do for you? You want some pussy, or a blow job? I'll give ya more time."

"Oh, I didn't go without anything. I jerked off while I was eating you and it was wonderful too," he explained.

I hadn't even noticed that he was jerking off at the same time he was eating me. His tongue and mouth work on my pussy was so good, a freight train could have come through that bathroom and I wouldn't have noticed!

When I went back out onto my bar stool, Emily looked at me and I think this time she was looking at me a little differently, like she couldn't believe I was so "into this" after so many hours and so many men. But too, she seemed to be a bit amused.

"You smell like you been fucking," she said!

"Not that time," I said with a smile as I tipped up a shot.

What do you mean," Emily asked?

Leaning over closer to her so that no one would hear me, I said, "He ate my pussy for the whole 15 minutes, made me cum a bunch of times, and even made me squirt at the end!"

Emily leaned back and looking shocked, I don't know if she was feigning that, or if she really was shocked, but she grabbed $50 off the pile of money in front of her and said, "Can I pay him?"

We both busted up laughing over that one.

Here's another interesting one that stands out from the blur. I was finishing up with one guy who had just fucked me while I sat up on the vanity. He had left out as soon as he busted his nut, leaving me there as I wiped my pussy and started to button my blouse. Suddenly, the door came open and a young biker, looked to be maybe early 20's, he had such a baby face he couldn't even grow facial hair yet, was shoved into the bathroom by someone else. I instantly recognized him as a "Prospect" for one of the clubs.

I was standing there with my blouse still open, I hadn't buttoned it up yet, I was still leaking cum from the previous couple of guys, who had fucked me, and the Prospect was looking me up and down.

I said to him, "What do you want, Prospect?"

I was more than old enough to be this kid's Mother, and wasn't really thinking that I was going to fuck him.

Then he said, "The guys paid for me and said that I have to fuck you as a part of my initiation into the club."

"I'm not gonna do that," I told him, "You're too young."

"Oh please Ma'am," he said, " I really want to get into this club."

The little young fuck had just called me, "Ma'am!" I sure couldn't fuck him now! Then a thought hit me.

I don't know if it was because I was drunk and feeling evil, or because I just wanted to screw with the "Prospect", but I told him, "I'll tell ya what Prospect, I'm going to sit up on this vanity and show you my pussy for 5 minutes. You got 5 minutes to jack off, or I'm outta here and your buddies will know we didn't do it. Jack off in 5 minutes or less, and your secret is safe with me."

Then I pulled my skirt up over my ass, sat up on the vanity, leaned back on the mirror and spread my legs putting my feet up on the counter with my knees pointing up in the air. I couldn't have had my pussy any more wide open if I had been in stirrups in a gynecologist's office! I proceeded to rub and play with my pussy, pulling my pussy lips as far open as I could get them so the Prospect could see up my cunt. He immediately stepped over between my legs and while staring straight at my pussy, he unzipped his fly, pulled his already hard cock out, gave it a half dozen jerks, and blew his load all over my pussy and the inside of my thighs!

We were done in two minutes! I laughed and hopped off the vanity, not bothering to wipe myself clean this time.

The Prospect had already stuffed his softening cock back into his pants and we opened the door. As we started to step out, I whispered to him that if any of his buddies needed the "proof" that he had fucked me, just tell them to come see me. As we stepped out, the table full of his club members all started laughing and hollering that he couldn't do it.

I shouted back,"He was the best one yet!"

That got them all laughing as I mounted my bar stool again and threw back a fresh shot of tequila. As I sat the glass down, a big fella from the Prospect's club stepped up beside me and asked me if he had really fucked me. I told him that yes he had. It was fast, but he did it.

Then I said, "You want the proof?"

I turned on my stool, spread my legs and pulled my skirt up to show the big guy my still cum covered, gooey pussy lips, and inside of my thighs. He was satisfied that the Prospect had done his duty and he went back to the table. Many bikers have nicknames, and many of them earn them while they are Prospects. I heard the club members razzing the Prospect and calling him "Quickdraw". It probably stuck!

Sometime after midnight, the game was long over, but the bar was still full of drunk bikers. During the night I had many guys come up to the bar and talk to me, and to Emily. Some tried to talk me into a free piece of ass. But since this thing got started earlier in the evening, I felt like, "Hell, no!", everyone else is paying, so are you. So no one got any free pussy. Some of the guys tried to talk Emily into fucking them, but she wouldn't. She figured if she did anything for free, then they would all be trying to fuck her, instead of paying me, so she played with a few guys, kissing them, letting them feel her up a bit, and I found out, she played "fluff girl" for me, giving a few hand jobs and getting guys ready to come in the bathroom with me.

Then this one guy came up to the bar, put a $100 bill down, slid it across in front of me to Emily, and at the same time said to me, "If I had known that all I had to do was pay for it, I would have done that, back in the day."

When he first walked up to me at the bar, I had noticed that this guy was wearing a Desert Storm patch on his vest, and I knew that was "your war" too, and he had some of the same military unit insignia on his vest that you have. I wondered if maybe you, and he, knew each other. Then when he said what he did to me, I wondered if he was trying to say that we already knew each other?

He could see the puzzled look on my face so he said, "My hair is longer, mostly gray now. I've got the beard, and I had laser surgery a few years back so I don't were my glasses anymore," then before he could finish, it hit me, "I'm Sean O'Brien."

My mouth gaped open and I said, "Sean O'Brien! Oh my God! I haven't seen you in what? 15 years?"

Then we made some quick small talk about where he had been, what he had been doing and where he lived now. He told me he was just visiting some old biker buddies in town that he knew from his Army days and somebody called him and his buddy to come on down and check out the hot babe fucking everyone for $50 at Strokers. He said he was shocked to see who it was, but then Lurch filled him in on our sexual lifestyle.

I turned to Emily and told her, "When I first hooked up with Joe, and he brought me to town, O'Brien and Joe were both Platoon Sergeants in the same Infantry Company out here on Post. During that first year, before Joe and I got married, O'Brien was after my hot ass and tried his best to steal me away from Joe. Even after Joe and I got married, O'Brien tried to get me to cheat on Joe every chance he got. But I never did! I never gave in to this smooth talking, good looking devil, and although we were all three friends, it was well understood between Joe and O'Brien, that Sean would fuck me in a heartbeat if he got the chance."

Then Sean spoke up, "It was more than just about getting laid, I was infatuated with you and I have thought about you many times since those days."

"See? I told you he was a smooth talker," I said to Emily!

Then Sean reached over and tapped the $100 bill with his finger tip and said, "That buys me 30 minutes with you, doesn't it?"

I smiled and said, "Tonight, I guess it does!"

I turned around, slid off my bar stool and stepped into the bathroom like I had many times before, already tonight. When we got in the bathroom, I grabbed the chair and told Sean to sit down, then I straddled him and sat down on his lap, wrapped my arms around his neck and we started passionately making out. As I straddled him and sat down, my skirt pulled up around my waist and my pussy spread wide open on top of his crotch. As we sat there making out, I could feel the heat rising in my cunt and I wondered if I might be leaking onto his jeans and making them wet. I also wondered if he could feel the warmth of my horny pussy through his jeans.

Sean undid the two buttons on my blouse and pushed it open on both sides of me so that he could rub his hands over my tits, as he did, he said, "Oh my! They are as gorgeous as I ever dreamed they were!"

Then he leaned forward and sucked each nipple into his mouth and gently sucked and nibbled on them. You know how you have always said that you thought my nipples and clit had a secret nerve that ran between them, well when he started that, I was so fucking turned on that I had a little orgasm. I felt that warm rush through my whole body, I moaned with delight as my belly tightened and my cunt squeezed on nothing, then that wetness flooded my pussy. I figured I was surely getting his jeans wet now.

We kept making out like that for several minutes. Sean was kissing me, licking my neck and tits, and I was in Heaven! I don't know if I have ever secretly fantasized about fucking Sean, but this was awesome. I was thinking about back when we all knew each other, before you and I started sharing me and I really got into the HOT Wife lifestyle. How you use to get me to dress up like a slut and we would go out to the bars and nightclubs and I would tease and flash men all night. Then we would go home and fuck like rabbits while you talked dirty to me about all the men, who had seen me that night, and how they would like to be fucking me now, like you were. I remembered how O'Brien was one of those guys! More than once the three of us would be partying together in a bar, or nightclub, and I would purposefully tease and even flash O'Brien a quick look of my bald pussy, or a bare tit. Then you seemed to enjoy talking about him to me while we were fucking after we got home. At this moment, I started to realize, that maybe some of those fuck sessions we had were so hot, because as you were talking about O'Brien wanting me so badly, I might have been subconsciously fantasizing about fucking him!

DooMyWife2
DooMyWife2
1,304 Followers