My Wife Pulls a Train in Biker Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DooMyWife2
DooMyWife2
1,305 Followers

I buttoned my blouse back up and pulled my skirt down trying to smooth it out as much as I could. Then I mounted my bar stool again and finished my last margarita. Howard had done up his pants, and gone back around behind the bar to start cleaning up.

He said to me, "Brandie, any time you want to come back down here and pull another train like that on a week night, you're welcome to. This is the best Thursday night's receipts I've ever had!"

"Yeah, well, you better get all this cum cleaned up off these bar stools, the floor, and in the bathroom, then spray some serious air freshener in here, before your jealous girlfriend comes in here to do your books. If she gets a whiff of what went on here tonight, she'll cut your balls off," I replied!

His mention of money brought my attention to the pile of cash laying on the bar in front of Emily.

I asked her how much was there and she said, "I don't know. I haven't counted it, and I wasn't keeping track. You want me to count it?"

"No, just let me take it home and I'll let Joe count it. He's NEVER going to believe this story," I really didn't know if you would!

Then Emily and I came home and I woke you up.

My wife's account of the details of what happened to her at Strokers that night, has never failed to make me horny and get my cock hardening! Over the years, since this took place, we have had incredible sex many times while we spoke about it and I plied her for more specific, explicit details. Near the end of her story, she expressed a question about whether or not I would have enjoyed being there and seeing it happen. Would I have been ashamed of her? I have answered those questions for her by assuring her that I most certainly would have enjoyed being there to see that, to watch her getting gang-banged. I have seen her get gang-banged before and loved every minute of it! I have been one of the men fucking her in a gang-bang before, so no, I would not have been ashamed of her!

But, even though I wasn't there that night to actually see it for myself, I have heard her tell me the details of that night and the story has been seared into my brain as if I had been there to witness it for myself.

And now, you too, have had a chance to hear the story, and enjoy the action!

DooMyWife2
DooMyWife2
1,305 Followers