All Comments on 'My Wife The Assassin'

by Littlerack

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
'Gulp'

I never saw nuthin' - honest.....

chytownchytownover 9 years ago
Good Action Story***

Thanks for sharing,

C_frommnC_frommnover 9 years ago
Love

Comes in many form's but to sit and watch. your loved one taking out 10 people and having full on sex afterwards. Great story like to read more like it.

LVGirlLVGirlover 9 years ago
Lots of Fun

Not very believable, but lots of fun. Thanks!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Damn

That sounds like the plot of a new action hero movie. Not non-erotic, however. But that just added to the tale. Call Disney. Excellent tale.

Five Stars

bruce22bruce22over 9 years ago
Lots of fun

Kind of worried at the possibility of her knee giving out suddenly. They are better designed for mashing ball than breaking skulls. You know I have my doubts about the possible sexual connotations of this story... Too much blood.

fanfarefanfareabout 9 years ago
Wham! POW! BAHM!

Lr, this was a delightful parody of the entirely ridiculous genre of Action Anti-Heroics. So over the top and off the edge of Reality.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 8 years ago
Interesting

An interesting entertaining fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
wow

This was intense. Enjoyed it. Thanks

inka2222inka222210 months ago

I was tempted to take a star off for a totally unrealistic "email tracking" thing, but what the heck, it's a fantasy, so 5 stars for subverting expectations and making the LW ACTUAL loving wife.

My only improvement suggestion would have been to have her give the extra money to the family of the guy she was tricked into killing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLittlerack@Littlerack
People tend to either love or hate my stories. Same with my personality.