All Comments on 'My Wife The Band's Groupie'

by Friskee_cpl

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
W.T.F.

Yikes,band slut,thats a new one.How come none of you guys charge when you loan out your whores.Use the money for a vacation or D.N.A. testing or emergency S.T.D.s or new slut undies.Oh well,just a suggestion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great story

The story is good. Ignore the misguided comments of W.T.F. That individual is out to try to use this site as a pulpit for his own sanctimonious and self righteous moralizing.

Gary_LostGary_Lostover 16 years ago
Wimp Husband

Author must be from UK. Far to many wimps from there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Actually WTF has make a few good suggestions!

Most band groupies and such are not married, makes for less venom later when things change. You just get rid of the slut. This one has a vested interest and since her hubby seems to have control over the band it is all designed for a major break up later. One thing for sure if she fucks all of them she fucks anyone else she feels like. So WTF's suggestion of renting her out isnt really far off base and the money could be used for the abortions, testing, and treatments of her various diseases she will acquire over time. The seriously bad part is she will infect all of the other members and this group will have major medical expenses in the long term. Her divorce is just a matter of time, wont be long until she gets tired of the anchor she calls husband slowing her down.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 16 years ago
Agree with W.T.F

Totally agree with W.T.F and by the way not english blokes are wimps.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
STD's from a story? LOL

mmm maybe some of you ppl get different sexual education than in my country, but you cannot get STD's from writing or reading a story!

I know that will come as a shock for you guys, (W.T.F. in particular), but it is the truth!

You can rest now, and save your time and energy on things that do matter, like your own relationship maybe?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
W.T.F.

Don't tell me that this didn't really happen,that his loving wife didn't take on 5 guys with the video camera running and do things for hours on end no self respecting prostute would do? What the hell,next you'll tell me all the stuff on here is made up.They should write a disclaimer saying this is a silly fantsey and in it there are no S.T.D.s no unwanted children,her ass and pussy tighten right up the next day,No one sees the video,no old band members talk about what a slut she is.They can both walk around town with their heads heald high,and the house only stinks for about a day.It would still be a story about a slut and a wimp.

Friskee_cplFriskee_cplover 16 years agoAuthor
I think that W.T.F is offended.

Poor old bugger. Some quick points from the author.

A. I think WTF's name is Stan.

B. Stan is fictitious.

C. The whole story is fictitious. Being a work of fiction, like a superman comic, realities such as disease, pregnancy and such are ignored in an effort to write a good fun stroke story.

D. The title obviously states (to anyone with more than half a brain) that it's about a slut wife. Seeing as there is no slut wife category on literotica, the group sex category is the best bet.

E. It's written for people who like that idea.

F. I don't read or write, incest , rape or gay stories because they would offend me. So why read a story with this title if they offend. Are you stupid?

G. I am not English, I am Australian and we say arse not ass. An ass is a donkey.

H. Why is it that only on Literotica that fuckwits write this stuff anyway? On the other three sites I submit to the readers just get what it's all about. Maybe they need a slut wife category so that people like WTF and the anonymous coward can just skip straight to the non-consensual and gay categories they so deeply wish to read.

I. Now fuck off.

BazzzBazzzover 16 years ago
My God! W.T.F. is right!

You can get STDs from writing a story! Mine started when I got a paper cut and the infection just got worse. As for women getting STDs by being charactors in a story posted on Literotica? I mean I gotta tell ya, you evangelicals are beauties, absolute beauties.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
W.T.F.

Wow,even Bazzz crawled out from under the shit. Actually this story just isn't worth all this fuss.Aussie J.P.B. don't worry I'll skip your stuff from now on,I like stories with a little humanity and even love and that ain't you. Good Luck.

Friskee_cplFriskee_cplover 16 years agoAuthor
I'm glad.

Dear WTF. I do hope that you don't read any more of my stories as I'm sure that they will offend you in some way. Maybe the female character won't be submissive and her partner may actually like seeing her being pleasured by other men. I'm sure that you will be offended by anything that doesn't fit your narrow views on love and humanity.

BazzzBazzzover 16 years ago

Good to see W.T.F coming to his senses after the verbal beatings he has taken in this comment section. Hey W.T.F. maybe they will open up a new category for you guys. It'll be called Love in the Amish Country.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
On ya bazzz.

Thanks for your support against these tossers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Dear Bazzzster - king of wimpish cucks

Writer - your new low occurred when da bazzzster crawled out watching - his wife or just anyones gets him excited.<P>

He is infected but brain cleansing hasn't worked on the super wimps like him. <P>

Say writer, you live on an island dontcha - English blood - you disparage your island and predecessors but then you knew that and just craved the humiliation.<P>

Some degree of talent but wasted on cucks like your supporter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
W.T.F.

Looks like I have brought two literary greats together in a campaign to stamp out negetive feed back no matter how bad the story deserves it. While you two buds are together how about writing a story together.Friskie likes slut wives and Bazzzz likes big black dicks in his. A natural fit. Loving husband can be a manager who finds a group of black Aussie rappers and brings them home to stay with him and the little slut till they can get some tracks down and all get rich. Can you picture the fun, trying to pull them off and out of wife long enought to practice,wackey stuff. If you need help with a title Samuelx should be able to help, he's got a million of them. May have to explain the ass arse thing thou. Its been fun,can't wait for the story,P.S. from the amount of kids and their smiles,Amish for sure have better sex than either of you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
PERFECT!!

THE BEST STORY I THINK I HAVE READ ON THIS OR ANY OTHER SITE! PLEASE RIGHT MORE, I LOVE STORIES OF ANAL GANGBANGS WITH ALL THREE HOLES FILLED! BY THE WAY, STAN IS AN ASS!

Friskee_cplFriskee_cplover 16 years agoAuthor
Sorry WTF I can't do it.

Problem is we don't have black rappers over here and the whole 'big black man' thing just isn't an issue. Aboriginal men aren't known for having a large penis.

And don't ever forget that the story is just a fantasy for those that like this kind of action. Criticism based on story construction, plot etc. are always welcome. Criticism based on content is ridiculous. Criticism based on my Australian spelling is cretinous. Criticism based on poor grammar is always welcome. And the Amish are weird and thankfully not here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Your comments to your readers on your latest story

"go fuck yourselves" speaks a great deal to your ability to understnd yourself and your readers. You seem to think having an alias nick on here is different than having no nick and being Anon. It isnt any different! I dont care to register, so I am Anon. Does that mean I dont read stories, no it doesnt. Does it mean I know less that someone with an anon nick, no not at all. In the other story, all commenters besides one, thought your story was poor, dont you get a message here? Your answer to people that dont like what you wrote, "go fuck yourself" really a great thinker here no? This is loving wives, not wife has no brains and tries to commit suicide any way she can. Try and put some thought into your stories and make them somewhat realistic instead of high school type immature fuck and run scenes.

fastandsloppyfastandsloppyover 14 years ago
A good measure of the quality of a story...

..is the venom in the comments. Good sexual fantasy is so often about the sense of transgression and obviously you transgressed all the fuck over the "Stans" out there. I'm convinced a fair proportion of the readers on Literotica can only achieve orgasm by getting shocked (SHOCKED!) by other's fiction and shrieking in horror like offended maiden aunts. So good work all around Friskees! You've satisfied us all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

As an Aussie, I love the way these stories are written.

Keep up the great work.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

Stan is typical of some of the anonymous commenters in these stories. Instead of appreciating the opportunity he was given, he talked shit and couldn't back it up. Got what he deserved

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous