All Comments on 'My Wife, The Hooker'

by okayjack

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Cool story

I thought this was a cool story and I liked the Italian guy. Seemed like it might even have really happened. Wish I had a wife who would do something fun and sexy like this one did. Hope you will write some more stories. Who cares if they are true or not? They are still fun to read.

malizlatomalizlatoover 11 years ago
you.."anon" obviously didn't read

you.."anon" obviously didn't read it good...it's role-play fantasy.....she didn't fuck another guy....her husband played Giorgio....oh for fuck's sake read the story again

Johnny1MJohnny1Mover 11 years ago
I hate stories in present tense.

I also hate the use of the second person. When someone writes "You take off your clothes...." I wonder who the author is talking to. It's not me. I'm not taking off my clothes. Presumably it's his spouse, but then one would expect that she already knows that she's taking off her clothes. Just poor story telling technique. I suppose the author thinks he's being innovative. I just think it's clumsy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Painful. Stick to second of third person.

Also, how Sid she fulfill her fantasy of being a hooker if all she did was cuckold her husband? Or was that the real fantasy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

@ malizlato. How was it just role play? Maybe you should read the story again.

He turns to me and you say, "Giorgio, may I introduce my husband, Giovanni."

Sounds like Giorgio is definitely not the hubby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I got more than what I bargained for.

After ten years of asking, my wife finally relented to my wish for her to give a complete blowjob to my best friend while I hid and secretly watch from the closet. She managed to seductively lured him to our bedroom without him knowing that I was already waiting in hiding in the closet. It was a real turn on to watch her remove my best friend's pants and goes to work on his enormous dick with her luscious lips. My own small dick was as hard as steel as I slowly stroked it while watching my wife taking the monster dick deep in her mouth. After about fifteen minutes or so of pleasuring him with her mouth, my wife started to stand up and undresses herself. Watching her butt naked in front of my best friend, teasing him with every move, made me almost blew my load. My guess was that she is ready to make my best friend cums in her mouth as we both had earlier planned and agreed upon. Instead of finishing him with her mouth, she slowly mounted him and guided his monstrous dick into her very tight and wet pussy. I could clearly see her whole body trembled with every inch of the monster dick entering her. Her muffled moans getting louder with every thrust and as she hit balls deep,she came with a deep shudder. So did I. For the next half and hour or so, I was trapped and forced to watch my wife, being fucked to fulfillment by my best friend. What shocked me most is the fact that my wife begs him to cum inside her and telling him afterwards that she had tremendously enjoyed the fuck and wants to repeat it again as I could not fuck and satisfy her the way he did. After he had left, I asked her why she had not stick to the plan. Her response was that she was awestruck by his enormous dick and she knew I had clearly heard what she had said to him after the fuck and she wants me to know that she had meant every word she said. From that day on my sex life just went down the drain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
she relented in front of you

she probably sucked her boss off a few times

and a couple teen boys on a beach

she just pretends to be a nice little wifey in front of you

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I liked it a lot!

Why is it that you twits will read something, and when the story delivers according to its catagory, you bash it. You must be little men with small frustrated lives & dicks to match!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent fantasy. 5*

A slutty True Loving Wives tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wifes fantasy

my wife and I have played out this same scene . As exciting as it was , she has not found a cock the size of Giorgio's . Maybe we will have to give it another try !

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Not playing

She's not playing cuckie boy, she is a real whore. A cheap one at that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hot but,from now on hubby will never measure up. A wimp and a slut.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous