All Comments on 'My Wife's Convention Adventure Ch. 01'

by Calvin427

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Different

Some similarities to other wife watching. Interesting twist, not fucking but, none the less, a good read!

You could write a 2nd chapter with this guy coming to pick her up for breakfast and, of course, they end up making out in the living room.

Still horny and it is only Saturdau afternoon, they decide to go out to a different bar and play. This time, he loses sight of the guys car and she doesn't end up at the house. She gets dropped off at home at 6AM Monday morning, well fucked, tired, wildly excited as she begins to tell him of her weekend gangbang! My, why do we never realize...'be careful what we fantasize!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
awesome

Nancy is hot and so is this story. It was a well written story about her husband that doesn't mind sharing his wife with others. Wonder how her next adventure will turn out or maybe she might become a little more attached to one of her lovers. Thanks for sharing.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Color

Color it anyway younwish, your wife is a whore and you are most definitely a cuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous