My Wife's Convention Adventure Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calvin427
Calvin427
917 Followers

"They're really nice," I heard him say.

They kissed again and he moved his right hand from her breasts to her thighs, which were almost entirely exposed. She sat with her legs spread apart about six inches, but because my viewing angle wasn't quite right I couldn't see all the way to her crotch. The guy's hand went further and further up her thighs until he made contact with her cunt. She gasped slightly as he did this and quickly climbed off of his lap.

As she stood up, she reached down and briefly touched the front of his trousers. "Allen! You're really ready, aren't you! Can you wait until I take a shower? I'm pretty grubby from traveling all day."

Allen (for, unless he was lying, this seemed to be his name) stood up, his hard-on definitely showing through his pants, and smiled at my wife. "Sure, I can wait," he said.

Nancy immediately returned to the guest room as Allen sat back down. Seconds later, she reappeared in the doorway of the guest room door stark naked. Smiling and waving at him, she turned her back and (giving her ass a pretty little twitch) went into the bathroom. But she left the bathroom door open this time. Sitting at the kitchen table, Allen was almost able to watch her climb into the shower stall. As soon as the shower started, he downed his glass of wine and walked over to the open bathroom door to watch her through the glass panels. As he stood there, he began undressing.

He pulled off his shoes. Then he walked farther into the guest room and I lost sight of him.

I decided it was time to walk around the back of the house to get a better view of what was about to happen. The blinds over the guest room window were shut, but light streamed through a four-inch section of missing slat that I'd cut.

Looking through the break in the slat, I saw Allen sitting on the bed removing his shirt. He'd already taken off his trousers, which he'd laid over the back of a chair. It looked like he was going to get all the way undressed by the time Nancy finished her shower. Sure enough, the shirt ended up over the chair, too. Then he got rid of his socks and undershirt.

Nancy had turned off the overhead light and turned on the lamp on the nightstand on the right side of the bed. The illumination was adequate.

I heard the shower stop running. Allen, wearing only his briefs, sat on the bed waiting for her to come out of the bathroom. His cock, I noticed, now seemed only semi-erect.

I knew this (his semi-erection) wouldn't last long when Nancy, totally naked and toweling off her hair, emerged from the bathroom a minute or so later. Smiling at Allen, she walked over to the bed and sat down next to him. He put his arm around her waist and kissed her, but she pushed him back slightly and asked him, "Do you have protection? I really don't need to get knocked up right now."

She wasn't being entirely truthful. My lovely, rather promiscuous wife has been on birth-control pills for years now. Her insistence on condoms comes from her fear of contracting a venereal disease not her fear of getting pregnant. Allen seemed very clean-cut, but you never know.

"Sorry. I didn't think ahead," he said.

"Well, tonight we can have fun without fucking, I guess," said my wife. I noticed that her voice was a little louder than it needed to be. [She told me later that this was to make sure I could hear.]

Allen stood up and pulled down his briefs. I got a glimpse of his semi-erect cock, not especially large, before he turned his back to me. I had to admit, looking at him from the back, that he was a well-built man. His arms and shoulders, especially, were very well developed.

Nancy, tossing the towel aside and sitting gorgeously naked on the end of the bed, reached up with her right hand and caressed his cock. Tugging at it and giggling like a teenager, she pulled him back down to the bed. They lay briefly side by side before turning their bodies toward each other.

They clutched one another and kissed for several minutes. As they necked, Allen's right hand went from Nancy's still-wet hair down to her perfectly shaped buttocks. He caressed and squeezed them for quite a while before suddenly pressing his fingers between her ass cheeks. I watched as he rather firmly ran his fingers down the crack of her ass. His fingers stopped near her asshole before moving down another inch to her cunt lips. Then, as she threw her left leg over the side of his body, Allen's fingers went to my wife's cunt.

Peering into the guest room while standing in a flower bed, I already had my cock out of my pants. As I watched Allen running his index and middle fingers back and forth along Nancy's glistening cunt lips, I began stroking my cock, which was already highly excited and very hard. The sound of her groaning with pleasure only added to my excitement.

When Allen suddenly inserted first one then two fingers into Nancy's cunt, she gasped loudly and exclaimed, "Oh, Allen!" I had to stop stroking my cock then because her "Oh, Allen!" almost made me cum. Watching another man giving my beautiful wife sexual pleasure is the grand slam homer of my voyeuristic adventures. But I wanted her pleasure to become even more intense before I had an orgasm.

As Allen continued fingering her, Nancy rolled over on her back, spread her legs, and raised her knees. Knowing that Nancy didn't want him to fuck her, Allen rose to his knees and crawled toward the end of the bed so that his head was between her legs. Sprawled on his belly with his feet dangling off of the bottom of the bed, he placed his arms under her thighs and forced her crotch back against his face. As he began eating her cunt, Nancy squealed with what sounded like a mixture of surprise and pleasure. His head was unfortunately blocking my view, but I could see his jaw working as he tongued and sucked her.

For the next three or four minutes, Nancy lay back with her eyes closed and holding her breasts in her hands. She was groaning with pleasure (a monotonous "Oh, oh, oh"), but occasionally she gasped as he surprised her by doing something different with his mouth and tongue. Once she gasped loudly and raised her head to see what he was doing. That's when I noticed that he'd brought his right arm up under his chest and was finger-fucking her as he licked (I think) her clit.

Finally, after five or six minutes of receiving intense oral stimulation from her new friend, Nancy slid into an orgasm. After thirty seconds or so of build-up, she came (yelling "Oh, fuck, Allen! Oh, fuck!"), tossing her head from side to side and pushing her pelvis up into Allen's face.

I came then, too, shooting semen all over the flower bed. How fucking sick was it for a husband to jack off while watching his wife getting eaten by another man? I didn't care. It felt wonderful, getting my pleasure while she got hers. I just hoped there was more of this sick pleasure left in tonight's adventure.

As Nancy recovered from her orgasm, Allen crawled up next to her. Lying on his side, with his now hard cock pressed against her left thigh, he caressed her breasts with his left hand. She turned her face to him and said something I couldn't hear.

Responding to her suggestion, I guess, Allen rolled over on his back. He reached down and gripped his cock in his right hand, as though checking to see if it was fully hard. As he held his cock upright, stroking it slightly, I could see that it was a fairly large one, though not quite as large as mine.

Nancy rolled herself toward him and kissed him gently. I watched her whisper something to him. Then she sat up and quickly moved her body down his until she knelt to the side of him. Leaning forward, she grasped his cock in her left hand and brought her mouth down to it. Knowing my vantage point and not wanting to obstruct it, she used her right hand to push her hair over to the left side of her head.

This considerate action of hers gave me a clear view of what she did next, which was to run her hand up and down the shaft of Allen's cock while licking and tweaking the bulbous end of it with her tongue. She kept this up for at least thirty seconds before taking his excited cock into her mouth. At first, she engulfed only the crown of his cock. But she soon began a slow up and down motion with her head that allowed her to take in two and sometimes three inches of his cock.

Allen was loving it, of course. He started making little grunting noises and saying things like "Yes, yes!" and "Keep doing that!" I noticed that he held her left breast in his right hand.

She sucked his cock like this for quite a while, maybe seven or eight minutes. Several times she took his cock out of her mouth long enough to lean down and lick his balls. And several times she glanced sideways at the missing slat in the blinds through which she knew I was watching her. It was as though she were asking me, "How do you like this, Cal?"

Watching her doing these things to a totally strange man was getting me hard again. And again I began stroking my cock.

As I did this, I asked myself the usual self-critical questions: What kind of a marriage was this, anyhow? How could I let my beautiful wife act like such a slut? How could I derive such pleasure from watching her behave like this? Would a normal husband do this?

Allen broke in on my self-interrogation by warning Nancy, rather loudly, that he was about to cum. "Oh, fuck, look out!" he shouted. "It's coming now!" Unfazed, she continued sucking his cock even as he raised his butt off the bed (and yelling "Oh, God. Oh, God!") began ejaculating. Right into her mouth.

She finally raised her mouth from his cock and, turning her face toward me, gave me a brief view of another man's semen dribbling down her chin. She then wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, stood up, and walked around the bed to the nightstand where we kept a box of Kleenex. Using several tissues, she spit out Allen's semen and wiped her face thoroughly.

Looking down at him, she laughed and said, "That was quite a mouthful, Allen."

"God, it really felt great," he said. "If my ex-wife had done that for me I never would've divorced her."

"Well, it was the least I could do after you made me cum the way you did. My asshole husband never eats me. He probably saves that for his secretary," said Nancy.

She then walked back into the bathroom, and I heard her run water in the basin. I hoped she was washing her mouth out. Allen, meanwhile, lay back down on the bed. He seemed very relaxed and self-satisfied. He should've been. He'd just gotten a first-class blow-job from probably the best looking woman he'd ever been with.

A few minutes later, Nancy came back out of the bathroom. She was still gorgeously naked, of course.

"I have to go upstairs and see what clothes I can borrow from Debbie. I didn't bring much with me because I was going to go shopping. And the little I had is in my bag in my husband's hotel room. I shouldn't have done that. I just wanted him to know I was here and that he was busted."

"Do you want any help?" asked Allen.

"No. I can find my way through her closet. And you'd better get going before Bob gets here. That's Debbie's man. He doesn't know I'm about to divorce my husband, and I don't want him to find you here with me and have to explain it."

"Can I still take you to breakfast in the morning?"

"Sure. That would be nice. Can you come by around 9:00 o'clock?"

This conversation took place between a naked woman standing by the side of a bed (my wife Nancy) and a naked man lying on the bed (Allen). As Nancy turned to leave the guest room, supposedly to go upstairs to her friend's bedroom, Allen leapt up from the bed and grabbed her from behind.

Gripping her breasts firmly, he began kissing her neck. She laughed and said, "Come on, Allen! We don't have time for this now. Get dressed and I'll see you tomorrow morning."

He whispered something in her ear and she laughed again. "Yes, by all means, bring one with you. Now, please let me go."

He released her, giving her a pat on the ass as she walked away from him. He then retrieved his clothes and began getting dressed. Stuffing my cock back in my pants, I walked back around by the kitchen window and called Nancy's cell again.

She answered with a question: "How did you like it?"

I told her it had been wonderful. If he could've fucked her, it might've been better. But, for what it was, it was very good. Then I asked her what Allen wanted to bring the next morning.

"Can't you guess?" she asked.

Just then I saw Allen, fully dressed, pass through the kitchen on his way to the front door. He stopped at the bottom of the stairs and shouted Nancy's name.

"Hang on a minute," Nancy said over the phone. Then I heard her yell something downstairs. Allen answered something I couldn't hear. Then he went out the front door yelling the words "nine o'clock." The breakfast date was definitely on.

Nancy said, "He'll be gone in a minute. Just come upstairs and we can talk about what happens next."

I rang off and looked around the front corner of the house. Allen was just backing down the driveway and into the street. Then he headed back the way he'd come an hour or so earlier. Now "Debbie's man" would have a place to park his car.

I entered the house through the back door. I stopped by the refrigerator for a can of beer before heading upstairs. The bedroom door was open and through it I saw Nancy, still stark naked, lying on the bed. I walked in and she smiled at me.

"You can kiss me. I washed out my mouth twice, once with Listerine, so there's nothing to worry about."

I quickly stripped out of my clothes and joined her on the bed. "I jacked off while watching you with him, but I should be ready in a little while," I said.

We lay on top of the bed at first. But it felt a little cold, so we got under the covers and snuggled to get warm. I gripped her ass and pulled her against me as we kissed. Talking about what had just happened in the guest room, Nancy said she hadn't meant to let Allen cum in her mouth. She'd gotten carried away and it was just a spontaneous decision on her part. She'd never let anyone but me do that before and probably wouldn't in the future.

I knew the answer, but I asked her what it was that Allen intended to bring with him to their breakfast date in the morning.

"A condom," she said. "You don't mind if he fucks me, do you?"

"No. But can I watch?"

"Maybe we can work something out. Not the guest room, though. During the day it's too light outside for you to look in without being seen."

Nancy was stroking my cock under the covers as we talked, and I was getting hard thinking about the possibilities in the morning. She ducked under the covers and began sucking my cock. Foolishly competitive, I liked the fact that my cock was bigger than the one she'd blown only an hour-and-a-half ago.

As she sucked me, I said, "Maybe you two could have an after-breakfast fuck in the living room. I could watch from the storage room. Would you like to fuck him there?"

She took my cock out of her mouth and answered: "Oh, yes. I think I really want him to fuck me. He's got a nice cock." Then she went back to sucking my (even nicer?) cock. After a few minutes I pushed the covers off us and pulled her on top of me.

My beautiful blonde wife then rose to her knees, straddled my hard-on, and began riding me. After a few minutes, she became very excited and very vocal: "Oh, Cal, you feel wonderful! I've been wanting a good fuck all night! Oh, God, I'm going to cum already!"

And cum she did. It was a very loud one, louder than the one she'd had while Allen was eating her cunt. As she quivered and fell forward on me after her orgasm, I felt especially vigorous and manly. Tonight Allen had been the warm-up act; I was the main event. As I ejaculated into my wife I felt, at least momentarily, a pride of ownership.

This was bullshit, of course. I don't own Nancy. And Allen would probably get another crack at her tomorrow. We'd have to wait and see how that went.

Calvin427
Calvin427
917 Followers
12