All Comments on 'My Wife's Secret Desire'

by speedy47

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
W.T.F.

You supposdly send your wife off to fuck a guy who is bigger and better than you than she comes home tells you she's his slut and boy is this a turn on. You gotta be gay.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Finally a New Idea!

I've never read about a wimppy husband that enjoys his slutty wife, that screw a black man that is demanding and marks her, and... Oh, excuse me, Am I already writting the next chapter? Sorry

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Hot Wife

The author does a nice job of explaining the Hot Wife concept from the male point of view. Grammar and punctuation leave a lot to be desired. A good editor would help. The wife is quite nasty with the author giving us a few good details of her activities. Her plunge into slutdom was too quick and lacked buildup. We are to believe that she wants piercing and pregnancy with a black man in her first venture outside of marriage? The story wasn't bad but needs work on developement.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Just More Wimp, Humiliated Husband BS

No new ideas in this story. Just an excuse for another wimp writer to express his deep psychological disorder. You have to wonder how these guys can look at themselves in the mirror, knowing they aren't really men.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Wimp and Whore

Why bother to even write crap like this? About as erotic as taking a dump.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
What?

Wrong Category...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Hmmm!!

C U C K O L D

nigger loving, white piece of shit......

when is the cuckolded going to start sucking the Big Black Cock????????

put this in the right category.......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Slurping Deep For Cuck of the Month

Next go direct to the source as she watches you tongue his asshole and suck his cock while she takes the pictures you want so badly.<P>

This self disrespect really excited you didn't it writer. Typing 1 handed makes fools of you'all.<P>

Sic sad shit writer for the very few like you into male humiliation and submissive cum sucking.<P>

Get some help little sick one - this wasn't erotic just sick subhuman self disrespect for a jaded mind.

GeorgeAnneGeorgeAnnealmost 17 years ago
Good Story

I love stories like this where the husband knows, approves, and encourages his wife to "play well with others". It's something they are doing together for whatever reason. Don't let the closet moralists discourage you. I hope you continue this series, and have her do more fun guys. Have her stay away from the black buck that wants to change her. That's his anger issues. Have her do guys that just love fucking her with no strings or demands.

Oh, and an editor would really help.

Thanks,

G & A

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 17 years ago
Should be in Interracial category . . .

This story was about humiliation with an overwelming interracial theme. I think it was in the wrong category.

BazzzBazzzalmost 17 years ago
sexy story

There was a lot of sex and not much plot but still a very good sexy story. You had to know it was well done by the reaction of the evangelicals and their comments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Ignore these moron reviews

Loved it! All the other immature reviewers who have no imagination and respect for the authors efforts at writing can go jump.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
LAME!

Yes the sex is hot, but the plotline is too lame for words. The term "It's just sex and doesn't mean anything" is over used. It's sex and it doesn mean something especially by her actions where she is intent on replacing her husband with other men.

LPCreamLPCreamalmost 16 years ago
Perfect ...

Thought it was great ... love the thought of the man being completely cuckolded but not in a nasty way. Thanks for the great story now please write some more :).

Tearsofsorrow2Tearsofsorrow2over 15 years ago
In the future

A loving wives story should contain a woman(the loving wife) and a man(the Husband) This story contains the wife but there is no man in it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Just another slut and a sick husband

Jesus christ! Where do you people come from? And why the fuck are you married? No point in being married if you are going to fuck around with a black man who is going to get your wife pregnant and then mark her as his bitch, which she is by the way!. On a seperate note your other story is just as bad. You really are a sick fuck. Your fantasies if that's what they are are really sick but then then if you want your wife to fuck around with black men who are bigger than you and get her off better then you thna carry on by all means.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
not much against the story

but I don't get the thrill of destroying everything around you. how come you get a sex-kick knowing that your kids (with all the pictures mr. big dick took)will have pretty soon not very fun schoolhours ? that even you can't go out of the house without beeing the center of mobbing jokes? why allways the lover does have to have a bigger dick and has to be a brute? why never any concern ( I know it's not erotic to talk about it but you could place the stroy in the sixties or....) not to get any STD's which eventually will leave your kids without parents? your new story starts as good as this has started but reading this one makes me really hesitant to read next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great

I love to dress so my body is showing any guy who looks.my husband loves it to. he gets a hard on watching the other guys looking.I never fucked any of them just like to play.love the dirty talk. thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Really?

So hubby has no pride or self respect? No fear of STD's, herpes or Aids? And he's not afraid that his wife will grow to love the big cock and decide her husbands teeny weeny cock just doesn't get the job done? That's why this is a lousy story. No man like that exists. Either in real life or fiction. Obviously his wife has no real love or respect for him or herself if she can just slut herself out to a big cock, breaking her marital vows and her husbands heart. I wonder what she'll tell the kids when the divorce comes through? Mommy was a slut and Daddy dumped her? Ugly story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Worst story of all time.

There are numerous reasons why this is a really bad story, but suffice it to say it is the worst I have read on Lit.com.

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
What a load of shit

!!!!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Agree with previous comment. It may not be the worst story ever, but it's way up there in the rankings. Animals have more morals than this cheating bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Total piece of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love this story. Latinas and Filipinas make super hot sluts. They love being nasty. I say let the butcher come over and get her hooked on being nasty for Blackman. She loves it already.

want2be845want2be8458 months ago

I've been married over 45 years I've begged my wife to do 1/10th of what you described. She won't budge. Your blessed.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Very erotic writing. Good description of the action.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous