My Wife's Student

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One thing was abundantly clear. I was hornier than a teenage boy in an all girl nudist camp! I fell back on the age-old prescription - the cold shower.

It didn't work.

Actually, I didn't take a really cold shower. It was more like a tepid shower. I got clean, but didn't loose my erection. It was, in fact, harder than ever! I refused to take matters into my own hand, so to speak, because I wasn't going to masturbate with Susan on my mind. It would only make me want her. Fortunately, another way presented itself to me.

Rachael came home. Her timing could not have been better.

I had just finished drying off, my penis still painfully hard, when I heard Rachael come home. I wrapped the towel around my waist, and went out into the hallway and called down to her, "Honey, are you alone?"

"Yes," she replied.

"Would you come here, please, I need something." I went back into the bedroom, unwrapped the towel, but held it in front of me.

Rachael came into the room. "What do you n...Whoa! Hey, what got into you?"

I had dropped the towel as soon as she came through the door. "Need woman! NOW!" I said in a Tarzan voice. I swept her up into my arms, made a few grunting sounds, a few manly growls, and dropped her on the bed. I flipped her dress up around her waist, then grabbed her panty hose and panties, and pulled them down.

Rachael was bug-eyed with surprise, but she didn't try to resist, and helped by lifting her hips up so I could slide them off her legs.

"Ruff," I barked, "man need to eat pussy!" I put my face against her cunt and gave her a long, wet lick. "Hhuuummm! Good!" I lifted her legs up at the knees, wide open and settled in to some serious pussy licking.

My wife loves to be taken. "Oh yes! Uuummm! Ooohhh! Eat me, big boy! Oh yes! Ummm ummmm." She was bucking her hips up to meet my oral attack, and quickly became swollen and ready.

I stopped my lingual action before she climaxed, but not a lot before. I moved up her body, fell on top of her and rammed my dick into her wet and ready opening. I slid in like a hot knife into soft butter.

I can't be positive, but I think she came as soon as the base of my dick hit her clit.

"YES!" she screamed.

I pulled back and rammed in again. "YES!" Again. "YES!" I couldn't stand it any longer, I had to cum. I started slamming as hard and as fast as I could, baring my teeth and growling deep in my chest. An electric tingling was moving up my cock and I could only hope she would cum when I did. Two, three, four times I shot into her as two, three, four times I slammed into her and then held myself tight against her.

"AAAARRRRRHHHH!" I screamed in relief.

"OOOOOHHHH!" Rachael screamed in response.

I dropped down beside her, panting from the exertion. Rachael was panting also, but she rolled over toward me and kissed me hard, then rested her head on my shoulder.

When our pulses and respiration returned to normal, Rachael looked at me and said, "So! What brought that on?"

"Just my natural desire for you, my love," I said with a smile.

Rachael knows when I'm prevaricating. She raised herself up on one elbow and, looking me in the eye, said, "What - Brought - That - On!" It was no longer a question.

So I told her. I told her about the fence, about the bikini, about facing away, about the oil, about the hands on the tits, about the kiss, about the hard-on, and about walking away. I told her everything, start to finish, including the shower.

Rachael's face showed curiosity, surprise, anger, and wonder. Pretty much in that order. When I was finished she just looked at me for a minute. Finally she said, "She held your hand against her breast and kissed you?"

"Yep!" I said. "Almost singed my eyebrows off."

Rachael said, "She told you she wanted to have sex with you?"

"Yep!" I said. "She made that point very clear."

Rachael said, "You said no and walked away?"

"Yep!" I said. "It was hard...ha ha...that too, but that's what I did."

Rachael said, "Most men wouldn't have walked away."

"Yep!" I said. "Most men don't have you for a wife."

That earned me a nice, sweet kiss. Rachael then stood up and shed the rest of her clothes and rejoined me on the bed. We spent the rest of the afternoon making love.

Hunger forced us out of bed and we dined on cheese, fruit and wine while we sat outside watching the sunset.

"So," I said when we finished, "what's up with Lisa?"

Rachael was quiet for a minute. Then she said, "Lisa is not well. She has a tumor that will probably kill her if she doesn't have an operation. The dreadful thing is, the operation is only successful half the time, and so it might kill her too. Understandably, she is depressed. She's been told that being depressed lowers her chances. Now the Doctors tell her she should try to do some of the things she's only dreamt about. That's mostly what we talked about, the things she wants to do before she dies. In a way, what you said the other night was correct, she wants to have sex before the operation. She's still a virgin, and she doesn't know anyone she would like to do the deed with."

"In the whole university, there's not one boy she would like to give herself to?"

"That's the problem, she doesn't want a boy, she wants a man. She wants to be with someone who knows what they're doing. I guess you could say she wants to learn what the fuss is all about with someone who knows what he's doing. She asked me if I knew anyone, I told her I would ask you."

"Whew! I don't know anyone. None of my crew would be okay, they're either too old or too married. I know," I said jokingly, "why don't you ask Susan! I bet she knows someone who could do it."

"Yeah, right!" said Rachael, "she'd probably recommend you! Even though she doesn't know what a great lover you are."

We sat in silence for a while, thinking, enjoying the evening, and the quiet.

After about ten minutes Rachael said, "You know, Tony, I think Susan would be right."

"She would be right about what?" I said.

"You would be the best man to do this."

I waited for her to start laughing. I kept waiting. She didn't laugh. Finally I said, "You're supposed to laugh when you tell a joke like that."

"I'm not joking. You are exactly the kind of man Lisa wants and needs. You are a gentle and careful lover. You can be strong and forceful. You could make love bareback and not worry about getting her pregnant. And I know," she said with a purr in her voice, "you are thorough, and you know what you're doing."

"Lucky thing I'm married to you."

"Well, Lisa's a sweet kid, I might be willing to share."

I couldn't believe my ears. It had to be a test, or a joke. I turned to Rachael and said, "No."

"Why not?" she said surprised.

"For a lot of reasons," I said, counting them off on my fingers, "I don't want to be unfaithful to you. I love you. Having sex with a virgin is not all that much fun, for either party. I would feel guilty. I don't think you mean it. If I wanted to have sex with someone else, I would just go over to our neighbor."

"Look," Rachael said, as she started to nullify my arguments, "I wouldn't suggest it if I didn't mean it. I don't doubt your love. There would be no reason to feel guilty if I want you to do it. You wouldn't be being unfaithful for the same reason. It's not that I want you to do it, you're doing a favor for me and someone we both care about. I don't expect it to be "fun" for you, I expect you to make it fun for her.

"Finally, I can't stop you from going with little miss hot pants next door, but that would be your decision to cheat, NOT something I would agree with! Oh, and in the arms of a good lover, which you are, the first time can be very enjoyable, the pain does not last, but the pleasure does."

Being married to an intelligent woman can sometimes be frustrating. I desperately tried to think of a good reason to decline. Then I saw a way. "Okay," I said, "I understand. Just one more thing. This is my dick and I'm not going to use it to break the hymen of our dear little virgin friend, causing her pain, just so she can know what it feels like to have one in her before she dies."

"Is that your final argument? Are you saying you would do it if her hymen was not intact?"

"That's right," I said. "I'm not going to make her bleed with my dick. I would do it if it wasn't for that." I knew I had her in a Catch-22. If Lisa's hymen was broken, she wouldn't be a virgin, and if it wasn't broken, I made it clear I wouldn't be the one to do so. I felt safe. My logic, at least to me, was unbreakable.

"Okay then," said Rachael, "I'll hold you to your word."

I had the uncomfortable feeling my clever wife had found a flaw in my logic. I was right.

As I was cleaning up after supper on the next Wednesday night, Rachael said, "Lisa is going to have the operation on Monday morning. She's coming here for dinner on Saturday evening. After dinner you are going to take her to the Hilton hotel room I have reserved for you, and you will give her a night of pleasure the like of which she will not experience again until she goes on a honeymoon many years from now."

I couldn't believe my ears. "What about...?"

"Oh, she's still a virgin," Rachael said, "but there's no longer an intact hymen in the way. I took her to my gynecologist today and after applying a little topical anesthetic, she snipped the offending membrane out of the way. You can now fulfill Lisa's wish without the worry of hurting her."

"I guess I have no choice now," I said. "What are you going to be doing while I'm on this mission of mercy? I don't want you to think you can do the same thing."

"I have over a hundred book reports to read and grade, and frankly, I'll be glad for the peace and quiet. Don't worry, Tony," she said, touching my cheek and looking softly into my eyes, "I don't think you're cheating on me and I'm not going to use it as an excuse to have sex with another man. I won't think of it any differently than if you took her to Disney World. You're doing a nice thing for a very sick girl."

"Fine," I said, "but I want you to know I'm still doing this under protest and I don't plan on enjoying myself!"

Rachael just stared at me for a few moments with a small smile on her face. "Bull shit!" she said. "You're going to enjoy teaching a scared girl how to be a woman, just like any man would. Just don't get used to doing it." With a wink and a slap on my butt, she went back to her school work.

I never could fool Rachael. I finished cleaning up and said, "I'm going up to bed and read for a while."

"I'll be up shortly," Rachael said. "Keep your motor running. I want to use your engine tonight!"

She fucked me to exhaustion that night like a woman possessed. She did the same thing on Thursday night and Friday night. As we lay in each other's arms in our post orgasmic haze, I said, "Are you trying to kill me before tomorrow night?"

Rachael laughed musically. "No, it's just that you perform better when you're not horny."

"You're all heart," I said and drifted off into a dreamless sleep.

We tried to make Saturday a normal day. Rachael did some house cleaning while I puttered around in the yard, being careful to stay on my own side of the fence. After lunch I did some cleanup in the garage. Time seems to pass quicker when you're busy, so I was surprised at 5:30 when Rachael told me to clean up while she went to get Lisa.

I was showered, dressed, and setting the table for supper when Rachael came home with a very nervous looking Lisa. I greeted her as I always did, with a hug. Lisa hesitantly hugged me back.

"You look just a pretty as ever, Lisa," I lied.

"Th-Thank you," Lisa said, looking down shyly at the floor.

I gave Rachael a look that said, "This is not going to be easy."

Rachael just smiled.

Lisa never did blossom from being an ugly duckling to being a beautiful swan. It would be unfair to say she was ugly. Plain is a more accurate description. Her hair was several inches longer than it had been, and it was now softly waved rather than straight. She had gained maybe ten pounds so that she no longer looked emaciated, just thin. Her hips had filled out a little, enough to tell she had a waist, and her chest now sported two small but distinct breasts. She wore no make-up or jewelry. She wore a red t-shirt and blue jeans and sneakers. I knew she was twenty-one years old, but she still looked like a scared little girl.

"Well, let's eat," said Rachael.

Rachael had prepared a light supper of salad and soup. Lisa barely touched her food. Rachael managed to keep a conversation going, just as if we were a nice little family.

Finally Rachael said, "I think it's time for you two to go."

Lisa got a frightened look on her face, so I said, "No. I want to talk to Lisa alone first." To Lisa I said, "Come with me."

I lead Lisa into the living room and had her sit down. She sat with her back straight, her knees together, her hands clasped on her lap, and looking down at her legs.

I sat on the hassock in front of her. "Look at me, Lisa." I reached out and took her hands in mine. She kept her hands tightly clasped, but she did look up at me hesitantly.

"Is this what you want? Do you want to go with me to the hotel? Do you want to spend the night with me?"

Lisa nodded her head slightly.

"Tell me," I said.

Lisa drew a ragged breath. "I want to go with you. I want to spend the night with you, Tony. I want to have sex with you. I want to know what it's like because I might die on Monday during the operation." Tears were starting to trickle down her cheeks.

"It's okay, Lisa. It's okay," I said. "I just had to hear you say it so I could be sure. Are you ready to go?"

"Yes," said Lisa. I lead her back into the kitchen to say good-by to Rachael.

Rachael gave Lisa a hug and whispered something in her ear. She then hugged me and whispered, "Give her your best, my darling. And don't leave until check out time." She gave me the key card to the room and the room number. Then she pushed us both out the door.

Lisa was silent on the drive to the Hilton. They have an underground parking garage and an elevator to our floor from the garage, so we were able to go to the room without being seen. I carried our two small overnight bags while Lisa walked behind me.

When we entered the room, I could feel Lisa's nervousness increase. As I checked out the room, Lisa just stood by the door, looking around furtively. She was still there when I came out of the bathroom. I walked over to her, took her hand in mine, and lead her over to the wing-back chair and sat her down.

"Lisa," I said, "you can change your mind. I can take you home, or we can just sleep. Don't force yourself to do something you don't want to do."

Lisa looked at me. "You seem to want to talk me out of it," she said, her chin quivering. "Am I too ugly for you to want to do it to me? I know I'm not as pretty as Mrs...uh, I mean, Rachael. She's beautiful."

Boy, did I feel like a heel. "Look at me Lisa. You're a very pretty girl," I said, meaning it this time, "and I'm honored to be the first man to make love to you, if it's what you really want."

That earned me a small smile. "It is what I want."

"Tell me what you've done with boys before. Has a boy ever touched your breasts?"

"No."

"You've been kissed, haven't you?"

"No."

"Held hands?"

"No."

"Talked to a boy?" I was getting desperate.

"Well, yeah. But I'm always so nervous the boys never ask me out."

I found it hard to believe. Twenty-one years old and never been kissed. I was starting to understand her a little more.

"Stand up," I said. "Come here for your first kiss."

Lisa is about six inches shorter than I am, so I leaned down and moved my face toward hers. Her eyes got wider as I got closer, then she lunged forward and pecked me on the lips. I backed off, surprised, then leaned forward again. She quickly pecked my lips again.

"That is not a kiss, Lisa," I said. "Hold still." I cupped her face in my hands, puckered up, leaned down and pressed my lips to hers. I held it for five seconds, and then leaned back. She stayed where she was, head tilted up, eyes closed, and lips puckered.

"She seems to like it," I thought, then kissed her again, longer this time. Her lips were soft and sweet, and she started to kiss me back. When I broke the kiss a minute later, she sagged into me. I held her by her shoulders until she opened her eyes.

"That was better than I thought it would be," she breathed, looking starry eyed. "Can we do it again?"

"Let's do it a little better," I said as I put my arms around her waist. "Put your arms around my neck. Good. Tilt your head a little more. Lick your lips."

We kissed. For a girl who had never been kissed, she learned fast, and she was soon kissing me back. I pushed my tongue against her lips and into her mouth. She let out a little squeak, then opened her mouth and let her tongue dance with mine.

Her eyes were glazed when we came up for air. "Wow," she said, "Is it hot in here?"

"I turned up the heat so we would be comfortable." I looked steadily into her eyes as I moved my hands to her waist. Deftly I slipped my hands under her t-shirt and slid my hands up her sides, lifting the shirt as I went. Her eyes grew wide and she stiffened when my hands touched the skin of her sides. My hands rose until they were under her arms.

"Raise you arms, Lisa," I said.

Hesitatingly, but never looking away from my eyes, she raised her arms until they were pointing straight up. I pulled her shirt up and off her arms, and then tossed it on the floor. I lowered my hands to her sides and said, "You can lower your arms now."

She lowered her hands to her chest and covered her breasts, what there were of them. "Let me see," I said.

Lisa hesitated for just a second and then lowered her hands.

She wasn't wearing a bra, but then again, she didn't need one. I looked at her small breasts. A training bra would have given adequate support. Her tits were about the size of two small dinner rolls with small brown nipples in the center. She was so thin I could count her ribs. I knew she was looking at me with a worried look on her face, so I smiled like her tits were the most perfect I had ever seen and said, "Absolutely beautiful!"

"Really?" she said, smiling slightly.

"Yes, really." I slid my hands over her breasts, tweaking her nipples with my thumbs, and lifted them like they were heavy.

"Ooooh," she moaned, "that feels ... Oh!"

I pinched and pulled on her hard nipples, not too much, just enough to let her feel it.

"Oh my god!" Lisa breathed. "Oh Mr. Riley. Er...Tooo...Oh! Oh! Ony!" She sucked in her breath and tipped her head back. I moved in and kissed her as I caressed her chest.

Her knees gave way and I had to grab her to keep her from falling. "That feels really good," Lisa said.

"We've only begun," I said. "It gets a whole lot better."

Taking her by the hand, I lead her back to the chair. I sat down and had her sit across my lap and then lean against my chest. I kissed her some more. When she put her hands behind my head, I slid my hand onto her chest and played with her tits. Eventually, she nestled her head into the crook of my neck and arched her back so I could caress both breasts.

When she started to wiggle on my lap and make mewling sounds, I felt it was time to move on. Besides, I was starting to get an erection.

"Lisa?" I said. "Would you like to do more?" Very slightly, she nodded her head.

I stayed seated and said, "Okay, stand up. Face me. I think you better kick off your shoes. Now hold still." I unbuttoned her jeans and lowered the zipper. I pulled on the sides and her pants slid off her hips and dropped to her ankles. One hand held her steady as she stepped out of them, then I helped her remove her socks. All she was wearing were white, cotton panties, regular high cut.