My Wife's Student

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes were flitting nervously around the room when I looked up at her. "Look at me, Lisa," I said. I pinched the waistband of her panties on each side, "Are you ready?"

Never before had I seen anyone look so frightened, but she bravely nodded her head. She made a quiet squeak as I pulled her panties down and off.

Her pubic hair was untamed and untrimmed. There was hardly any roundness to her hips. Lisa's legs were skinny, but strong looking.

When I looked at her face, I could see she was blushing bright pink. I stood up and smiled my most knowing smile and said, "Oh, Lisa, you are so sexy looking. I'm so glad you're letting me do this!"

Her pink blush turned into a hot red blush, extending from her cheeks down to her shoulders. "M-M-Me t-t-too," she stammered.

"It's time for you to undress me."

Lisa gulped and with trembling hands unbuttoned my shirt and pushed it off me. I kicked off my shoes as she fumbled opened my belt, unbuttoned my slacks, and pulled down my zipper.

"Keep going," I said. Lisa tugged on my pants and they fell to the floor. She knelt down and pulled them off my legs as I stepped out of them. I pulled my socks off.

I was only starting to be erect, so there was only a slight bulge in front of my boxers. "Keep going," I said. Lisa pulled my boxers down until they could fall on their own. Her eyes got wide when my penis came into view.

"It's so BIG!"

"Bless you, child," I said. "May you always believe that. I have a surprise for you, it gets bigger."

"How will it ever fit?"

"You'll see. It will fit just fine. Now stand up."

Pressing our bodies together, I kissed her again. I got harder, as any man would when he hugged a naked woman. Then I scooped her up in my arms and carried her to the bed. I knelt on the edge of the bed, placed her in the center, and stretched out beside her.

She lay there stiff as a board, her eyes staring at the ceiling. Her breasts had flattened out and could hardly be seen, only her nipples stuck up. I put my hand on her chest and gently rubbed. "Relax," I said. "Let yourself go and enjoy the feeling. Let your body react to my touch. Listen to your body, trust it."

I circled one nipple, then the other, with the tips if my fingers, using a firm, but not hard, pressure. After rubbing and then pinching them, I let my hand drift down to her nether region. Her pubic hair felt course as I ran my fingers through it. My hand continued down and rubbed her thighs. When I had gone as far as I could reach I laid my hand flat and stroked back up to her chest. The whole time I murmured to her to relax and enjoy the feeling.

I knew she was starting to relax when she closed her eyes. I did it again, running my hand down one side of her body and back the other way. Sometimes clock-wise, sometimes counter-clockwise. When my fingers touched her thighs, I let them gently caress her lips.

Her breathing was getting shallower and she let her legs open a little. I put my other hand behind her head and kissed her again. Lisa rolled toward me and put her hand on my shoulder. I took that as a good sign.

I moved my leg so it was between her legs while I kissed around her face and neck, and then down to her nipples. She pushed her chest towards my sucking lips and bent one leg, giving me better access to her vagina, which was starting to get wet.

Patiently I continued to kiss and rub and suck and lick. Before too long she started to moan softly as she reacted to my caresses. Her legs opened wider to give me even better access. I started to work a finger into her slowly, a fraction at a time, letting her get used to having something in her. I made sure my finger was well lubricated with her secretions. When it was fully embedded inside her, I slid it in and out as a preview to what was coming.

Her breathing got more and more ragged as her hips started to thrust up at my finger. I pulled my finger out and rubbed her clitoris, flicking over that hard little button. I flattened my hand and rubbed her whole vaginal area, and then slid my finger back in, fucking her with it in a deep, slow motion.

She liked it - A LOT! Lisa gripped my shoulder hard and pulled me toward her. I took this as a sign that she wanted to go to the next level.

Supporting my weight on one straight arm, I moved on top of her. My finger slid out of her and I grabbed my penis and touched the head to her virginal opening. I moved forward slightly until the head was just at her folds and moved it around, gathering her moisture. She let out a little whimper, whether of fear or excitement, I wasn't sure.

I lined up the head of my dick with her opening, and then moved my hand to cup her cheek. "Lisa," I said, "are you ready?"

She slowly nodded her head and softly whispered "Yes."

I slid into her gently but firmly, all the way to the root. She was tight, of course, because she had never been invaded before, but not so tight that it was difficult to slide in, and suprisingly enough, not much tighter than Rachael.

Lisa gasped, arched her back, grimaced, and dug her fingers into my shoulders. I knew she was not in pain because she did not cry out. I held the position, giving her time to become adjusted. Slowly she relaxed, easing her grip on my shoulders and finally opening her eyes. I couldn't tell what was going through her mind. Pleasure? Discomfort?

I smiled down at her. "Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yes," she said. "I thought it would hurt, but it doesn't. It feels so big!"

My ego could definitely get used to this.

"You're a woman now, Lisa. I will hold still until you're ready, try moving, see what it feels like. Let your body do what it wants to do."

She closed her eyes again and just lay still for a while. After a short time she started to move her hips. At first she tried moving side to side, then a rocking motion, as if she were doing a hula. Finally she rocked her hips forward pushing me slightly deeper. This must have been the right thing to do because her eyes got wide and she let out a sharp "OH!"

That was the cue I was waiting for, so I started to slide out, then in, slowly, only a few inches at a time. Lisa held still as I did this, eyes still closed, and breathing in gasps. Soon her body took over and she started rocking her hips in time to my motions. I lengthened my strokes. She opened her legs wider, then wider still. She gripped my shoulders hard again and arched her back. She was about to have her first climax, soft sounds were coming from her, "oh - oh - oh my - oh my - ah - ah - ah - AH!"

I was incredibly close to cumming myself, when Lisa surprised me and pushed me over the edge by slamming herself against me and letting out an ear splitting scream, "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!" My dick shot my sterile seed into her hard, five, six times, coating her insides and mixing with her juices.

I was no longer joined to a girl, I was now in a woman. Something deep within her had awakened and she was now rocking her hips into me fast and hard. I knew I would be able to maintain my erection for several more minutes, so I matched her thrust for thrust. She let go of my shoulders and wrapped her arms around my body, pulling us together. At the same time, she encircled my hips with her legs, trying to pull me deeper and deeper with every stroke.

She kissed me. Let me say that again. SHE kissed ME, hard, savagely, passionately, pushing her tongue into my mouth and holding my head as she did.

We continued like this for several minutes, until I started getting soft and exhaustion claimed her. I rolled us over onto our sides. A blissful smile adorned her face and a rosy pink glow shown on her cheeks. Tears rolled down her cheeks and dripped off her nose.

When she opened her eyes, they sparkled with tears, but they also shined with joy. "Oh. Tony. That was...I didn't expect...I mean...that was unbelievable! Rachael is so lucky. My ears are ringing and I feel...wonderful! I don't know what to say except - thank you."

All I could do was smile, bemused. Lisa was suddenly a chatter box, smiling and animated. She even put her hand against my face - she had never spontaneously reached out and touched me before.

"You're welcome, Lisa," I said. "I'll let you in on a little secret - I enjoyed it too, a lot! You are a very good lover and I'm sure the boys will be beating a path to your door when you get back to college."

"Oh no, Tony, I'm not going to date any boys when I get back to school," Lisa said with a grin, "I'm only going out with men. Although maybe ones a little closer to my age."

I leaned over and kissed her eyes, then her nose, and a long, lingering kiss on her mouth. "You know, Rachael told me not to leave here until checkout time tomorrow. We can do it again, if you'd like."

Lisa's eyes got big and her mouth opened in surprise. "Really?" She squealed and threw her arms around me. With her voice muffled from my neck, she said, "When?"

"Shortly," I said. "Let's get cleaned up first and maybe get something to eat, then we'll see."

I rolled off the bed, turned and scooped Lisa into my arms. On the way into the bathroom, Lisa said, "Eat? Who wants to eat when you can do this?" I knew I was in for a long night.

In the shower I washed her carefully and thoroughly. She washed me, including my penis when I insisted. After we had rinsed off, I nibbled my way down her body and gave her sex a long, lingering lick. She cried out and grabbed my head. "Let's go back to bed," I said.

Out of the shower and dried off, Lisa ran into the bedroom. I took my time, knowing anticipation is part of the fun. She was practically bouncing on the bed with eagerness. She grabbed my hand and said, "Do that tongue thing again."

"Gladly," I said, pushing her down on the pillows. I started playing with her nether lips while I kissed my way down her body. I stopped at her breasts, kissing and nibbling the little buds until my lips and fingers were causing her to writhe on the bed. I kissed my way down to her flower and laid down between her legs, which she had thrown open for me. I gave her everything I had. I licked all around the area, and kissed everywhere too. I softly licked her lips, then thrust my tongue into her hole and lapped up her juices. I rolled my tongue and rubbed it hard against her clitoris. I spelled out the Gettysburg address and the Declaration of Independence. My hands wandered over her body, squeezing her nipples, rubbing her tummy, kneading her ass and thighs. One finger slipped into her warm depth as I gently sucked on her clit.

She moaned under my assault. She screamed and shivered. She gasped and thrashed. She whimpered, pulled on my hair, and thrust herself against my face. How often she climaxed, I don't know, but I do know she came several times. Every time I thought she had an orgasm, I backed off and kissed and licked her lightly for a while, then built her up for another.

After what must have been at least an hour, my tongue was tired and starting to cramp. I had recovered and was hard again, so when it looked like she was on her way to another orgasm, I moved up onto her and slid into her soft wet depth.

Lisa gasped. She threw her arms around my neck and thrust herself against me. I was prepared to hold still to give her time to adjust but she would have none of that. Showing a natural enthusiasm for what we were doing, Lisa started pushing herself against me, rocking her hips in time with my movements. In no time at all, she had me on the edge of my own climax. We went over the edge together, her screeching as she orgasmed, and me with a moaning bellow that harmonized with her. We collapsed into a panting tangle of arms, legs, and sweaty bodies.

I reached out and turned off the light, then flipped a sheet over top of us. Lisa was lying on her side, half on top of me, with her top leg bent and resting on my thighs. Our combined juices were leaking out of her and onto my thigh. It felt strange, but I was too tired to care, so I just wrapped my arms around Lisa and fell asleep.

I woke up in the morning, bleary eyed and achy, to the smell of coffee brewing in the in-room coffee machine. Lisa came out of the bathroom dressed in a terry-cloth robe with a huge smile on her face. She looked well scrubbed, her hair wet and combed back.

"Would you like some coffee?" she asked. "I've ordered breakfast from room service. It should be up soon."

"Give me half a cup," I said. I drank it down quickly, expecting it to taste like dish water. I was wrong. It was hot and strong and burned my tongue on the way down. "Where did you learn to make coffee?"

"Rachael told me how."

I stood up and gave her a kiss. "It's good! I'll have another cup when I'm finished in the bathroom." I used the toilet, then took a hot shower, being sure I washed the dried, crusty cum off my thigh. I came out of the bathroom with a towel around my waist to see Lisa finishing setting the small room table with breakfast. On the table was two place settings of waffles, orange juice, coffee, and fresh fruit. My favorite breakfast.

"Rachael told me," was Lisa's reply to my surprised look.

As we ate, Lisa told me more about college and where she hoped to work after graduation. She was cheerful and animated and never once mentioned the operation. As I lingered over the last of the coffee, I was amazed at the transformation. The day before she had been quiet and morose, now she was alive and happily making plans for her future.

"Tony," Lisa said when she had wound down, "could we make love one more time before we go?"

"Of course," I said. "Would you like to try a different position? I'll show you one of Rachael's favorites."

Lisa bound onto the bed. I took that as a Yes.

"Okay, Lisa. Move over and let me lie in the middle. Now sit here on top of me. Good. Now move back a little bit. Okay now, reach between your legs and grab hold of me and guide me to you. That's it. Rub me against yourself to get us both wet. When you're ready just ease down on me. Oh, Lisa, that feels good!"

Lisa had me fully embedded. Her arms were straight with her hands on my chest, her back was arched, and her head was tilted back, a huge smile on her face. Slowly she sat up straight and stretched her arms up over her head. Her back was still arched, making her small tits stand out as much as they ever would. I slid my hands from her thighs up to her breasts. I squeezed them and rubbed my callused palms over the nipples. Lisa breathed a soft "Ooohhh!" and pushed herself down harder on me.

She looked at me with a glazed look in her eyes. "Oh, Tony," she said, "last night I thought I would never feel as full, but this is incredible. What should I do now?"

I said, "Lisa, you're in control. You set the pace. Move up and down, or back and forth, or even forward and back. Experiment, do what feels best."

To her credit, she did exactly that. She moved in every conceivable way, but finally settled on up and down. For a small woman, she sure enjoyed slamming down on me. I helped by pushing up to meet her. As her orgasm got closer and closer, she started doing something that surprised me. When she lifted up she would lift her hands off my chest, then an instant after she slammed down, she would slap my chest. It didn't hurt, but it distracted me. Because of that, she came before I did and collapsed on top of me. I was close, and not willing to be denied, so I rolled us over and with several hard thrusts, unloaded into her.

Checkout time was near, so we showered, dressed, and were ready to go with minutes to spare. Lisa stopped me at the door. "Tony," she said, suddenly shy, "if you ever want to, you know, like, do this again, I'd, well, I'd really like that."

How can you say no to a girl who's offering herself to you? As gently as possible. "Lisa," I said, "I'd really love to, but this was a one time thing and I don't think Rachael would be very happy if we did it again."

"Yeah, I understand. If I were her, I wouldn't want to share you either." She gave me a quick kiss and zipped out the door.

Lisa chattered on the way home, mostly about the activities she wanted to get into. Once again, not a word was spoken about the operation.

Rachael was at the door when I pulled into the driveway. Lisa jumped out of the car the instant it was stopped and ran excitedly into Rachael's arms.

Lisa was literally bouncing up and down in her excitement. "Oh Rachael, how can I ever thank you. That was the most wonderful night of my life and I can't wait to get back to school and tell my roommate and oh, the boys, I have this cute guy in my biology lab, I think I'll ask him out, do you think that would be too forward of me, he's so cute I think I will oh, oh, and the guy in my psychology class, he's even cuter. I just can't wait to go back to school!"

All Rachael could do was look at me over Lisa's shoulder with a surprised look on her face as Lisa babbled on and on. I just smiled and shrugged.

We gave Lisa a ride home shortly after that. Lisa's parents were amazed at how much better Lisa was, being happy and excited, rather than down cast as she had been the day before. We told them we had just convinced Lisa that everything was going to be all right and that she had a lot of strength and she would come through the operation with no problem. Lisa gave me a wink and a peck on the cheek when we left.

When we were home, Rachael asked me to tell her everything. I did, from the nervousness at the beginning to the chest slapping at the end. I was reluctant to tell her everything, but she insisted. Rachael was quiet for a few minutes when I finished, and then she came over to me, put her arms around my neck, and kissed me.

"What you did was a kind thing," she said, looking into my eyes, "and it had good results. I do NOT feel you did anything wrong. Just don't think you can do it any time you want!"

"Darling," I said, "as far as I'm concerned, you're my agent. I'll only help heal virgins when you arrange it. Okay? So what did you do last night?"

"I corrected reports and made up two tests. But I did have the opportunity to go out. Susan came over not ten minutes after you left. She must have seen you leave with Lisa. Anyway, we had a nice long talk. She apologized for coming on to you, and told me that she was very impressed that you were able to walk away. She said she couldn't remember the last time that had happened. She also invited me to go to a costume party with her."

"Say what?"

"She said all the women were going to wear masks and be dressed alike so that the men wouldn't be able to tell them apart. That way all the women would be free to dance, or flirt, or "whatever" they wanted, all night, with whomever they fancied. Oh, don't look so shocked! I thanked her for the kind offer, but I had a lot of work to do and just couldn't go. She was very gracious and said she understood, and then she invited us to dinner at her house the next time her husband is home for a whole weekend. I told her we would have to see what our plans were when the time came." Rachael gave me a big smile. "Aren't you proud of me?"

I gathered her into my arms, "Honey, I've always been proud of you. Right now though, I think I'll go to bed."

She looked at me and teased, "Do you have anything left for your faithful wife?"

"Only if you're willing to do most of the work."

She was and she did. I slept in that Monday morning. I got a call on my cell phone that afternoon from Lisa's mother. The operation was successful and Lisa had come through with flying colors. She was expected to make a full recovery. Rachael was thrilled.

We went to visit her on Tuesday night and she was already sitting up and eating solid food. Lisa was cheerful and very happy to see us. Nothing was said about Saturday night. We left her with a promise of having her over to dinner after she had fully recovered, with the understanding that it would be JUST dinner.