All Comments on 'My Wife's Switch Ch. 02'

by shane_orion

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Except for the dildo being black it reminds me ---

of our own experience. Actually one other change, it was a bright Subday afternoon

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A shame you like to delete negative or critcal

comments. They are after all your readers and their opinions are very important if you ever want to really write you must have an audience. I find the story lacking. The wife was changed by her experience and from your story the husband benefited by her adultry/cheating. It seems the one obcessing on her experience after benefitting from it is the husband. Who does that make sick and possibly mentally ill? No where in this story does it appear the woman is still having sex with the black neighbor but the husband seems hell for leather to turn her into a piece of trash, a black cock whore. You know there is a saying once a woman goes black she wont go back, actually it is wrong, she cant go back, no one with any class or taste will take her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
its sad that small minded morons still miss it

the story isn't the problem here,its the thinking of a nation.go back to iraq and vietnam funny everybody over there had class.what in god name do a person color make them have or not have class.interracial affairs being going on for the time of slavery.master rape the slave girls and beat the slave men for pure hate.who got class isn't the problem,its the morons.

chytownchytownover 8 years ago
Thanks***

For the read,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous