My Wives Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Orcaman47
Orcaman47
446 Followers

“Mom told me if I ever got horny I could always get you drunk and pretend to be Tina…”

“Holy Shit! I always liked your mom…”

“And then the next time we talked she kind of steered the subject back to that and said to tell you that dad said you were his new idol…”

“Holy Shit! And now Tanya is going to visit for the summer…”

“She’s really looking forward to it too.”

“Yeah, she wants to take a whole year off before heading off to college, you know, she’s a good skier. Maybe she’ll want to stay and work for the winter too.”

“Holy Shit! Do you think she’ll be able to handle the sex stuff between us?”

“Oh yeah, from what dad said the other day she’s pretty expert in that department. I guess they caught her taking on two guys in her bedroom on her graduation night last week. Dad said he watched for a few minutes before he threw them out and she definitely knew what she was doing. Then she went in and got to bed with him and mom.”

“Whoa! Did he fuck her?”

“No, she passed out right away and he didn’t want to take that step with her if she wasn’t conscious.”

“Fuck, he’s a stronger man than I would have been under those circumstances.”

“Well, he’s had more practice…he had to put up with Tracie and me before, remember.”

“So then, are we going to need to set up a bedroom for her or not?”

“We don’t think so. She can use the office closet and that old dresser, but other than that we think everything is fine the way it is.”

“Yeah, fine the way it is and getting better all the time…”

“Oh, by the way, she sent this to us…said you might want to look it over.” Tina handed me a magazine called “Young Beauties”. On the cover was a picture of a nasty looking Asian girl with a black cock touching her lips.

“Page 20.” Tracie suggested

When I turned to the proper page, my eyes must have bugged out of their orbits. There, in living color, was my young sister-in-law. The four page spread showed her in a number of cutesy poses, showing a little tit and ass but gradually building in intensity until in the last picture she was sitting on a stool with her right hand between her legs, two fingers inside her shaved pussy and holding on to an erect cock with her tongue out as though it was trying to lick the prick. On the tip of the cock was what looked like precum.

“Holy shit!”

“Jason, you better not get too involved with that magazine, we have to leave for the airport in about fifteen minutes.”

“The airport? Why?”

“Because Tanya’s flight is scheduled to arrive in an hour…we don’t want our little sister waiting now, do we?”

“And then tomorrow we gotta load the truck and head out to the lake.”

So we quickly tidied ourselves up a bit and piled into the new SUV and headed toward the airport.

“Geez, I wonder if those same squirrels that bothered you and Tracie last year will still be at the lake.” Tina said.

“What squirrels?”

“Remember? The ones who took your clothes…”

“Oh, those squirrels…maybe.”

We got to the airport and went into the waiting area. When the small commuter plane landed about twelve passengers came out before Tanya. The stunning teenager was wearing a very short cut off denim skirt and a cropped tank top and white sandals. Her long tanned legs were bare and her firm tits were very obviously braless. She gave her sisters big hugs and kisses and then turned to me. Our kiss was very hot and her tongue forced its way into my mouth. I thought she was trying to steal my gum.

“Tanya, be careful about raising your arms.” Tracie laughed. “that skirt is so short your butt shows when you do that.”

“It’s okay, I’m wearing a thong, nobody can see anything…”

She slung a backpack over her shoulder and a small purse over the other shoulder as I picked up the small suitcase.

“I’m so glad to be here and see you guys!” Her smile was big and enthusiastic. “Jason, do you like my outfit?”

“Yeah, it’s great.”

“Good, ‘cus I picked it out so I could fit right in with these two sluts of yours.”

I felt my cock twitching inside my Levis.

Your votes and comments are greatly appreciated.

Orcaman47
Orcaman47
446 Followers
12