Mysterious Girl

Story Info
A late night encounter changes his mind about horror stories.
930 words
4.03
18k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked at the clock. 3am. He hadn't slept all night, and he knew he wasn't going to now. He heaved himself out of bed and walked to the bathroom. As he passed the mirror, he paused. He didn't think he was particularly good looking, but there were lots of girls who did. But he was only interested in one girl. He'd seen her in the churchyard, fleetingly one day when he was taking an early morning walk. She had smiled at him, but had run around the back of the church; when he followed her, she had disappeared. He couldn't get her image out of his head though. Her wavy brown hair, her dark eyes and her petite, but beautifully curved body. She had been wearing a long black skirt with a black velvet corset, and as she had run away from him, he'd caught a glimpse of her fishnet stockings and high-heeled black leather boots.

He decided to go to the churchyard now. He told himself it was because it was a calm peaceful place where he could relax, but he knew deep down, that he just wanted to see her again. He pulled on his clothes and a long black leather coat. He walked through the silent streets to the churchyard, where he sat on a bench, feeling a little stupid. Why had he bothered to leave his cosy house and warm bed? He was never going to see the girl again. Just as these doubts wandered through his mind, he saw something flit past in the corner of his eye. He whipped his head around, but there was nothing there. Cursing his own foolishness, he rose to leave.

As he did so, he heard someone whisper "going so soon?"

Again he spun around, only to see darkness looming before him. Then suddenly, he felt the soft touch of a girl's lips on his neck, and this time he did not turn round. He felt his hand being clasped by a much smaller one, and he was led to a corner of the graveyard that he'd never seen before. Finally he saw the girl. It was her, as he knew it would be.

She kissed him gently on the lips and then said 'I want you'. Just those 3 words sent a shiver of excitement down his spine. She began to unlace the front of her corset very slowly, exposing her white flesh. She showed him two iron loops on the wall, gave him a rope and a leather whip, and waited expectantly. He hardly knew what he was doing as he tied her arms to the loops, above her head so that she was stretched out and unable to stop him doing anything he might want to do to her. Still somewhat dazed, as if it was a dream, he slid her skirt over her hips, and as it fell to the ground, he realised she wasn't wearing anything underneath, except for the fishnet stockings. He began to whip her, gently at first, but as she started to cry out in ecstasy, his strokes got harder and harder, until her cries became screams, letting him know she'd reached orgasm.

He stopped whipping her, and untied her arms. She turned to him, bent down and undid his flies. She began to gently kiss his hardening cock, using her tongue to stimulate the head. She started to move her mouth up and down, and he was soon moaning and sighing. Sometimes she nipped him playfully with her teeth, and this excited him further. After a time that seemed all too short, she stopped. He reached to do up his flies, but she stopped him. She led him to a big flat tombstone, where she lay down and invited him to join her. He flung himself down upon her, and soon they were as one, him pounding in and out of her, as she writhed and moaned passionately underneath him. They came together, in an earth-shattering climax.

They lay together panting, but she seemed to recover quicker than he did, and she began to kiss his neck. Then she reared up over him and he saw a flash of sharp little fangs before she plunged them into his jugular vein. In the split second before she did so, a lot of things made sense – why, the first time he'd seen her, she'd been so desperate to get away as the new day dawned, why he'd only ever seen her in the churchyard, how she could melt into the shadows in an instant, and the extreme whiteness of her skin. These thoughts flashed through his brain as he realised what she was. He gasped as her fangs punctured his skin and hot blood flowed out. He felt her lapping at his neck, and he tried to throw her off, but he seemed unable to move. Then she began to drink more fiercely and he felt waves of pain and pleasure combined flood over him. He felt a throbbing, and realised it was his own heartbeat. She was taking his life into her, and whilst he realised this, he knew that if he died now he'd die a happy man. The world began to swim before his eyes as he lost consciousness.

He woke in the bright sunlight on the grass. His head felt fuzzy and he thought he must have imagined the whole thing. His hand reached up to his neck, where it found two small marks. He knew then, that he'd be a regular visitor to the graveyard…