Mystic Grove Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Teg groaned, and lifted his hand to cover his eyes. The sun was bright, painfully bright, this morning. He climbed to his feet and looked around. There was the river, on his left, and just beside him to the right there was a bush with some strange looking berries. He stomach roiled briefly at seeing them "Did I eat these?" he wondered aloud. He remembered some strange events...strange and very erotic...but they were slightly hazy. "Maybe they're poisonous...have to keep that in mind...Gods, I wonder what day it is...I have to get back." He looked around again and noted his pack on the ground beside where he'd been laying. Hefting it over his shoulder he started downstream.

When he got back home, he had more or less decided that his memories were the result of either the berries, sexual frustrations, or some weird combination. Dryads, of course, couldn't exist.

Except it had seemed so real...

Probably the berries had hallucinogenic properties...

He started unpacking, everything was more or less like it had been...except there was a strange large seed...wrapped in moss concealed in a pocket. He looked at it carefully...it was like no seed he'd seen before, and he was fairly familiar with the plants in this region. He shrugged and set it aside, probably he'd picked it up while high off those strange berries.

"Gods, I don't wanna go back to work tomorrow" he sighed as he looked at his computer calendar...he'd been gone exactly as long as his vacation. Those berries...he'd have to tell someone, they probably need to be evaluated. He sourly went up to his room and reached to undo his belt to get ready for bed. He fumbled around for a moment, frowning as his mind slowly awoke to a realization that once again made him doubt his sanity.

He wasn't wearing a belt.

12