The Self Employed Porn Star Ch. 01

Story Info
The origin of a dream job.
3.7k words
4.7
6.1k
8

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 02/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another day in the home office, just finishing my after lunch masturbation session. Usually I'm pretty good at containing the mess but today I couldn't help myself and now I need to change my shirt. In front of me on a large color correction monitor was a frozen image of Jessica laid out on a bed. Her huge tits covered in cum as she looked up at the camera with a sultry smile while playing with her gaping pussy.

Perhaps some background info would be helpful. I wasn't watching porn I was editing it. That's what I do for a living, video production, and somehow I got lucky and fell into this gig. Also, that wasn't just anyones cum plastered all over Jessica, it was my cum. Not only do I create and edit my own videos, I star in them. Yes, my day job and source of income involves me finding beautiful amateurs that are willing to fuck me on camera, then I get to edit these masterpieces which often times leads me to jack off every afternoon...also while actively working. It's what you might consider a dream job. Some dream of being a pro athlete or rich entrepreneur, but I wouldn't trade this for the world.

I'm sure you're wondering, how the fuck did you fall into this gig? Well let me fill you in on the luckiest day of my life. My name is Scott by the way. I came out of college with a degree in film studies and struck out to try and make my name in LA. It's difficult, like insanely difficult. I found myself doing just about anything to get a job on a set. Even landing a production assistant gig alluded me, so I had to do jobs like security, loading in and out, to even being an eco manager which is basically just making sure all proper recycling is done.

In the meantime I continued to practice my skills. I had an apartment full of cameras and lighting equipment. I would film just about anything; weddings, music videos, Bat Mitzvah... and get paid pennies for it. In this industry, if you aren't actively making content you might as well be looking for a new career.

I also was trying to maintain a pretty active social life, as anyone my age in a big city would. I was no model, but I also didn't have a lot of trouble finding companions. I was 6'2" and tried to keep myself in good shape. LA has an amazing nightlife and I definitely found myself getting lucky fairly frequently. There was one particular night that changed everything.

I was at one of my favorite clubs, out with some of my buddies and had more than a little to drink. I noticed this beautiful red head at the bar with some friends that would occasionally catch my eye and smile. She was tall, and there was something really familiar about her. She was very cute with piercing green eyes. The outfit she had on hugged her body everywhere. It was a grey dress stopping just inches below where her legs parted and still had a small slight up the side. Her C cup tits looked incredible, and she clearly was sans bra tonight. But it was her ass that had me drooling. The kind of ass that deserved to be worshipped, and spanked a few times.

After the third time she caught my eye I had enough and wandered over. "Hey can I buy you a drink?" I asked with probably too much confidence.

She smiled, "I think I've probably had enough for the night, but my friends are heading out and I don't feel like leaving yet. Would you keep me company?" Now...I've been accused of not being very perceptive in the past, but this felt like a pretty clear signal. I took one look up and down again and immediately envisioned bending her over my couch. As I slowly eye fucked her on the way up, she looked at me with what I could only describe as hunger as she subtly bit her lower lip.

"You know, I'm in a similar predicament with my friends, so I'd be happy to keep you company. This isn't exactly the most conducive environment for conversation though, I don't live too far away if you'd like to come by for a cup of coffee." Based on her grin, that was exactly what she was wanting to hear. This was one of my favorite bars for good reason, I lived about two blocks away on the 8th floor of an apartment complex. No need to Uber home, and the walk usually helped lighten my buzz just a little.

We started the walk back and found out some small details about one another. Her name was Charlie, which I absolutely loved. I still remember having a crush on a girl in elementary school named Charlie. She got some genuine delight out of that when I told her. She hedged a little when I asked what she did for a living, "I have my hands in a variety of things, I bartend a few nights a week and also do a little modeling."

I'd like to think it was me or the sexual tension that was bringing her nipples to life, but it was probably the cool night air. Either way they were definitely sticking out in a way I could not ignore. I kept dreaming of having them in my mouth, rolling my tongue back and forth over each one. Those images were having the expected effect on me physically, as the bulge in my pants grew I caught her eyes on me as well. Suddenly as we passed a secluded alley she grabbed the front of my pants and pulled me out of the street lights and into the shadows. "I know your place is close but I just need to taste you now."

With that she dropped to her knees and slowly lowered my zipper. She reached in and pulled my quickly thickening cock out. She wasted no time and lightly licked around the head while stroking it slowly. I was hard as a rock in moments and she slowly let the head pass through her lips and into her mouth. This was definitely the best, and only, blowjob I've received in an alley to this day. My desire to get her back to my place was enough to cut this otherwise glorious blowjob short. I reached down and pulled her chin up to look at me, I watched my dick slowly slip out of her mouth. "I can't accurately describe just how good that feels, but I have an overwhelming desire to taste you too. Let's get to my place and skip the coffee"

We had a hard time keeping our hands off each other the rest of the walk. Her ass was everything that I dreamed it would be, I couldn't stop rolling my hand down from the small curve her back and over the thick bubble. The image of those cheeks slapping into my midsection as I drive my cock into her was all I could see. In the elevator I pushed her up against the wall and lifted a leg, I let the bulge in my pants rub up against her pussy as she moaned into my ear. "I can't wait to feel that cock deep inside of me" she said breathlessly.

We walked into my apartment in a tangle kissing passionately. Now I mentioned I have a lot of filming equipment, and I'm not sure at what level of disrobing she noticed this but it definitely stopped her short. "Wow, this is impressive, I know you said you were in video production but I didn't realize to this level."

I was definitely distracted by my hands roaming over her tits but I did manage to mumble "yeah it keeps me busy."

She pulled back from me and stopped for a second, "There is something I have to tell you real quick. I mentioned I had my hands in a number of things right. Well on a very rare occasion I've dabbled in adult films." Sudden recognition washed over me! I have always enjoyed porn, and the kind of porn I was most drawn to was amateurs. I don't know, there is just something more intimate about it, more genuine than seeing the same porn stars over and over in unrealistic situations.

"Oh wow, I think I've actually seen you in one. Home grown series right? Wow, that's pretty fucking hot to be honest."

She looked a little relieved at this "yeah I made an appearance in a couple of those." Now is where the hungry look returned "what do you think about filming us fucking tonight? I know who we can reach out to about getting into the series. It's not a ton of money but I'll split it with you. There is something so fucking hot about screwing with the knowledge that other people are going to be watching it. It's definitely a voyeuristic thing I'm into but if you aren't, no worries."

I had to stop and think about it for a minute. Surprisingly this had never crossed my mind and I wasn't sure how I felt about it. I knew I desperately needed to feel her pussy wrapped around my dick, and I had all this equipment and it wouldn't take long to get a down and dirty setup together. The more I thought about it I realized this was an opportunity that may never come again in my life. A beautiful woman, ready to fuck and completely in on filming it and releasing to the masses. While thinking about this my creative brain was also whirling simultaneously about how to setup lights and cameras. I came to a conclusion, leaned in for a deep kiss and pulled back with her lip in between my teeth and muttered "I need 5 minutes, you stay right there."

I decided that the living room would do because that was where most of my gear lived currently anyway. I quickly popped up two powerful lights with soft boxes on in the corners. Next I setup one camera on a tripod that could be moved around, one camera in front of the couch for a wide shot, and one I kept as a handheld. I synced all the cameras and started rolling.

She was leaning against the couch with a sexy smile as I turned the hand held camera towards her. "Welcome to episode 1 of 1423 Granger place, I was lucky enough to stumble upon...Alexis...at one of my favorite clubs tonight and she just looked so damn fuckable I had to approach her and see if she wanted to come back to my place."

She grinned in response, "And I answered with a resounding yes, but only if you film me fucking you. Sucking your dick on the way over here in a dirty alley has me so turned on right now. Since the camera is already rolling we might as well get started" With that she began to slowly inch up her dress until I could see her black silky thong. It was cut pretty tight and I could see the outline of her pussy lips.

She slowly started to rub her fingers over the top of her thong. "Is this in the way Mr. Director, do you want to see my wet pussy lips. Fuck, having that camera on me makes me so fucking wet. Thinking about your cock gliding in and out of it makes my fluids seep everywhere."

The scene unfolding in front of me through the flip out screen was incredible. It was getting a little hard to concentrate on the framing of the camera and not just drink her in. "Would you like me to take these off?"

"Yes, I think that would be best now. I want you to slowly turn around, roll that dress above your hips and pull those panties to the floor." She did exactly as she was told, and those black panties dipped painfully slow as they revealed her pretty pink asshole and that gorgeous pussy. I believe I mentioned before that her ass would stop trafficking, and seeing the band of her thong slip over the globes of her two butt cheeks was almost as gorgeous as those dripping lips of hers.

"Now, turn around again, hike one leg up on the couch and play with your pussy. I want you nice and wet before I fuck you." With one leg in the air and her sex fully exposed to the camera she began rubbing her finger in and out, sexy moans escaping her lips. As she did this she began to rub her tits, and pulled down the top of her dress to expose the right one. She was massaging her breast and pinching her nipples, every now and then pulling it out away from her body. It was clear that she had some surgical help on those mounds, they didn't sag at all. I personally prefer the look and feel of real boobs but I wasn't disappointed in the slightest by the set in front of me.

"I'm going to make a directorial decision here and pivot a little, I think I need to taste you." I set the handheld camera down and positioned the one on the tripod at a 45 degree angle right at her crotch. With my hands free I dove in, down on my knees with my face in her pussy I began to lick tenderly around her lips. She was very wet and worked up, and her moans of pleasure spurred me on. While I was able to focus on her pleasure, I did kick myself a little for not setting up a boom mic. The camera mics would probably do a descent job of picking up the sounds of our love making OK, but not as good as a boom.

As she leaned back on the top of the couch, I started to grasp her fantastic ass and pull her pussy into my tongue and lips. I had been carefully avoiding her clit up to now, only getting close but never touching. It was driving her crazy and with her hands combing through my hair I could feel her start to try and direct me there. After a moment of trying to avoid it a little longer she growled "Please, don't tease me any longer, I'm so fucking close."

I adjusted my administrations and went straight for her clit with my tongue. I began slowly running my tongue over it, listening to her cues for direction. As her breathing increased and she continued pulling my head into her pussy harder I became more aggressive, alternating between flicking my tongue across it and sucking directly on it. "Oh fuck yes, just like that, suck on my clit....OH FUCK I'M GOING TO CUM!!" She screamed and I felt her juices flow freely over my face and down my chin.

"Fuck that was good, looks like you might have been in the path of the flooding. Let me clean that up for you." She licked along my face with a satisfied moan. "I don't want to overstep my bounds here director, but if I could make suggestion. I think the viewers would love to see you drive that cock of yours into my tight little hole. Why don't you take your clothes off so they can get a glimpse of that big dick I know you have packed away."

I slowly disrobed as she took off her dress and stood in front of me in all her naked glory. "That's better, now grab that camera so they can see me suck your dick again." I picked up the handheld and pointed it down while she got on her knees and began teasing around my dick with her tongue. She made sure to look up directly at the camera as she took it as far as she could, right up against her throat. "Fuck I need this in my pussy so I hope you don't mind if this is quick."

I replied the best I could around a sigh of pleasure, "Not at all...in fact let's just jump right to that if you don't mine."

She stood up and I turned her around and bent her slightly over the couch. I repositioned the camera on the tripod, dropping it down lower with a great view of her awaiting pussy. I grabbed the handheld and walked over to her rubbing my dick through her ass cheeks. "Fuck this ass is what caught my eye in the bar, and I have to tell you now I could spend another hour just worshipping it, but that might have to be for another video as I can't wait shove my dick in you while I watch this ass move from the impact."

I slowly let my dick guide below and ran it through the folds of her pussy. Her juices covered the head of my dick and the sensation was blissful. Her moans of pleasure were growing and I positioned my cock right at her entrance, without any direction she slowly pushed back onto me as I felt my head sink through. Pushing back with slow pressure she buried me entirely inside and we stopped for a second just enjoying the feeling of something we had been desperate for ever since seeing each other at the bar.

The wide angle camera was setup up directly in front of her looking back at us, catching every look of pleasure that her face made. She began to move back and forth gliding over my cock in smooth slow motions while she bit her lip. One hand went to her clit and one to her nipple as our fucking progressed. I was doing the best I could to hold the handheld pointing down at the scene of my cock disappearing in and out of her, her sexy ass in full view as it began to jiggle a little with each stroke. I knew this camera angle wasn't going to last long as I wanted to use both my hands.

I began thrusting into her harder and with more frequency as both our breathing increased. I had enough and tried to set the handheld down on the table to still get a view of her bouncing ass, but I didn't really care at that moment. I had to get my hands on her, around her hips and ass as I surged forward impaling her on every inch of my cock. "Oh fuck yeah, your cock feels so good deep in my pussy. Just like that, keep hitting that spot." God I love it when a woman tells me what she wants and talks dirty.

"I know we didn't discuss this before but is this going to be a cream pie scene or do we want to see my jizz shoot all over your ass?" I panted.

"Well as your co-director, and as I'm getting close again, I suggest you go ahead and cum deep in me, I want you to fill this pussy full." That was absolutely music to my ears, as I couldn't imagine finishing any other way. I couldn't hold back any longer, I know that upward angle of the other camera was capturing perfectly her pussy getting punished by my cock.

My balls began to tighten more with every impact, her ass was shaking in the most erotic way as I held onto her hips and fucked her with everything I had. "Oh fuck, fuck I'm going to cum. Are you ready for my load to shoot deep into your pussy?" I said through gritted teeth.

"Yes, fill me up, fill me so full of your cum but don't stop fucking me...I'm so close!" I couldn't hold off any longer, I reached up to grab her tits as I ground my cock as deep as I could and growled "FUCK!!!" It was a torrent, and absolute avalanche as I emptied my balls into her. I kept stroking in and out as I felt my cum mixing around in her pussy. I could feel it start to leak out and drop down my balls.

"Oh fuck I can feel it, I can feel your hot cum in me. Keep going, don't stop fucking me!" She yelled. I reached down and replaced her hand with mine on her clit. I applied direct pressure and rubbed back and forth as she exploded with another orgasm. "Oh fuck yes, don't stop...oh God don't stop". I didn't stop, and luckily my drained cock kept enough rigidity to continue sliding up into her.

I slowed down my assault into her as my cock began to shrink, finally I let it slide out with a satisfying sound. I could hear my cum leaking out of her gaping hole and falling to the floor. Hope that camera was still aimed there! I leaned into her as our breathing slowly settled. "Fuck that was hot, I didn't know that was how this night was going to turn out when you approached me but I had hopes that something would happen," she said.

"Yeah, making an amateur porn and filling you full with a cream pie was also not on my bingo card tonight, but this has to be up there with one of the top Saturday nights in LA thus far."

We stopped to clean up the mess leaking on my rug, and I went around to turn off all the cameras. "Ok, so when you get that edited together let me know and I'll get it sent over to the website. They typically will pay out upfront depending on the quality and we could probably make a few grand each." My draw dropped at that, I had no idea a pleasurable night of fucking could pay my rent.

We exchanged numbers and I promised to send her a rough draft in the next day or two. "Give me a call if you want to give this a try again, you were a great fuck and I really enjoyed this experience" she said as she walked out the door. I closed it, sat down on my couch and breathed out a long sigh. That was how I went from a simple production assistant trying to make my way onto the big film sets, to a self employed, little known porn star. Now I needed to find more partners to share this experience with.