All Comments on 'N.U.D.E. Ch. 03'

by bigrimmstales

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
The Grace of Taking Time

You take your time, and we all should. The trip to the sex shop was well done, but you made a promise you didn't keep, the assistant's work there.

The next stop was too much off the page. You broke the spell. Take time to pull in the setting for this story. Why did the narrator carry all the bags with her? If you hang a gun on the wall, you must use it. That's what Chekhov taught us. Well, you brought the bags in and should have used them.

You took two stories and tried to cram them into one.

bigrimmstalesbigrimmstalesalmost 17 years agoAuthor
making a boob of it in the knickers of time

Damn, it IS hard being an author. I put this story to a few people to proof read and we all missed the bra size boob: she was meant to believe herself a DD when actually she is a G. Apologies to my lover and bestest friend upon whom this experience of being wrongly fitted is based and whose cup ranneth over for too many years! Sigh (and thanks to reader who pointed it out - P Grimm says through gritted teeth!)

Also, re slow burn and the bags. They are for later. I am leaving the toys to another story. The only link at present is the 'heroine' of marketing who will sort out the ...well read on and find out.

P Grimm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Fuck me!

My pussy is dripping like you wouldn't believe. I'm holding off my cum until the next story, which I know will only be better. What I wouldn't give to have that niece's face in my pussy right now!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous