N.U.D.E. Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lick her, my honey. She is so close to the edge. Her pussy positively drips for your tongue," she said to Aggie, her voice calm but authoritative.

There was silence, as Amé suddenly raised her hand and brought it crashing down onto her niece's backside. Not a murmur of dissent or pain, but her administrations to my cunt became intense, almost unbearable. I was so turned on from the previous play and yes, I was dripping. She fucked and fucked me with her tongue, dipping in then sliding it over and around my aching clitoris. I came.

"Ohhhhhhh! Yesssssss," I hissed and groaned.

I was shocked by the suddenness and immensity of the orgasm that came from so few licks by Aggie. I was acting like a man, drawn by the visual stimuli as well as the sensual licking and sucking between my thighs. There was sound to add to the erotic play too. Her Auntie was spanking her so soundly, making her press her head rhythmically into my cunt again and again. It was amazing! I had discovered that the multiple orgasm I had had the previous day was not a one-off. I was rising to a crescendo of pleasure, lights bursting behind my eyes, my cunt afire with sensations, my stomach and thighs responding with ripples and quivers of delight and I kept cumming; one after the other, over and over. It seemed impossible, but the release of years of suppressed need seemed to have happened. My therapist was right. I just needed the conditions for liberating my vast libido.

"Hit the slut again!" I heard myself saying, wanting the orgasms that now rolled one into another to never end. "Yessssss."

At some point in this orgy of sensation, but I cannot remember when, I had lain myself back on the hard floor, my back arched and her head clamped firmly between my thighs. I had no care for her needs, only mine. Her Auntie was also just a vehicle to help me achieve my pleasure. To use a cliché, floodgates had been opened. My sexual needs were palpable. I just took all pleasure I could, all the sensations, the sexual delights that were enhanced by a now rhythmic spanking of the niece. I came and came again. Then I passed out.

When I came to, Amé was kissing me. Her mouth was soft against mine, her tongue gently teasing my lips and teeth. She tasted sweet, like fresh apples. A thought momentarily came into my head, 'where is Aggie?' but then realised there was still a face pressed hard into my pussy. Oh, no, it was not her. That was Amé's firm hand cupping my pubis, not moving but holding that incredibly aroused place. It was as if she was calming it, though her mouth was certainly not calming anywhere else on me. Then out of the corner of my eye, that I allowed to open for one distraction from the intense pleasure of Amé's kisses, I saw her standing, watching, her head down in submission and her fingers deep in her cunt. Yes, she was a slut. I closed my eyes and left the image floating there as Amé began to slowly, ever so slowly, caress my sex. Oh, she was wonderful. My aching clitoris was teased and my lips stroked so sensually, so lightly then strongly with a tortuous deftness of touch that made me groan and moan into her mouth with the intense pleasure of it all.

Amé's tits slid and rubbed against me, their hard bejewelled tips acting like fingers over my flesh. Her thighs added to the intense frottage; feeling the contrast of the white, soft thigh and the stocking legs toying with me, exciting me and increasing the totally sublime sensuality of this wholly unexpected experience. For one brief second, my mind thought, 'this would never happen at Marks and Spencer's ©'. I almost giggled to myself but as new sensation after sensation covered my naked body I was held, almost wrapped in the intense pleasure I was receiving. In fact, that was the most remarkable thing. I was having to do so little and yet being given so much. I had never thought that people would want me in this way. I just wrapped my arms around Amé and let her give me what I had craved deep in my heart. I was loving this focus on me, my pleasure. I was enjoying the slick wetness of her cunt against me and the increasing urgency of her breathing that matched my own. I knew it would not be long as she broke from my hold and slid down, making a scissor between my thighs with her strong legs, grinding her pussy hard against mine and taking me to yet greater pleasure. She propped herself on her elbows, facing me, her mouth uttering a torrent of breathless, complements about my body.

"Oh, yes your titties are so fucking beautiful. If you were Aggie I would torture them endlessly with clamps. They are so heavy. Look at the sweat dripping between that deep valley...and your cunt is so gorgeous. I want to lick and suck and fuck it. I want to see you use it to paint my niece's pretty little face, smearing her nose and mouth, taking your pleasure ...."

It was a torrent of increasingly graphic and erotic thoughts; things that clearly Amé enjoyed and wanted me to enjoy, whether actually experienced by me or my lovers. It just added to the turn-on of her hot pussy rubbing and grinding its lips and clitty against mine; the contrast of jewelled and smooth cunt versus my wiry thatch. A momentary sense of embarrassment made me step out from the pleasure, causing awareness of my naivity in these matters, but also alerting me to my surroundings and the sight of Aggie, her legs wide open on the floor displaying a cunt filled with her fingers that fucked away still as she orgasmed noisily. It was too much! I was suddenly aware of my impending cumming. I felt the intense heat radiate out from that tiny clitoral bud, its hard pink tip directly in contact with Ame's significantly larger one. I was sure it was more like a tiny cock, or was it the jewel that pierced it? I was unsure and anyway, who cared, as the ripples of pleasure spread up and out and across my whole body. I could swear there was not a part of me disengaged from that orgasm.

"Fu-u-uck, yes fuck me, yes, yes, yes..........arrrgggh!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I didn't care if the whole street or town heard me. I just wanted everyone to share my pleasure and for Amé to not stop fucking me with her cunt against mine. Then it happened.

"Oh, Helene you are so fucking amazing, so fucking, fucking wonderful and I am going to cuuuuummmm."

And come she did; over and over like I had. I watched through bleary eyes as her hands caressed and toyed at her breasts, pulling on the little adornments that seemed to be there to add to her pleasure. Her breath was rasping and again the very well spoken and posh Auntie became a lexicon of obscenity. What she was going to do to Aggie and me was nobody's business! You know, in my aroused state, she could have done any of them and I would have been happy.

________________________

I was sure I would be there regularly from now on. So, after more sessions in which she taught me how to spank and control her niece, bringing the sexy little bitch to orgasm without once touching her pussy, I left feeling tired but so energised. It is hard to describe the mix of feelings: sexual energy and need overcoming sheer physical exertion from a day spent protecting my business and exploring my new sexuality. 'New?' I heard myself question. 'No, just dormant and now out and unstoppable.'

It was after midnight when I got home. That was when I realised I had not chosen the design. I shrugged. I would leave it to Ame and Aggie. I knew I could trust them to make something just right for me.

They had given me a bag of gifts, instructing me to open it in my bathroom when I got home. I could guess what it was, but that would have to wait for the morning. I just had to go to sleep. They'd exhausted me.

Then another thought struck. I had been to the clinic for two days, had a whole range of sexual adventures, discovered that I was mainly a Domme, confirmed my bisexuality and yet, despite my curiosity had failed to find out what N.U.D.E. stood for.

Oh well, there was always tomorrow and I could not wait...