All Comments on 'Naive or Stupid - Take Your Pick'

by callmesparky

Sort by:
  • 343 Comments (Page 2)
ohyessssssohyessssssover 9 years ago
wallow

The other guys wife has moved on and seems happy. You just seem to wallow in self pity. Pussy. You had your wife between a rock and a hard place and you gave her the farm. I would have demanded custody of the house and children or everyone she knew or ever applied to work for would have copies of her porn movies. And the coup-de-grace, I would expose her actions to the children. She earned the pain. You failed miserably in the area of payback. Nothing ventured nothing gained......grow someballs.

ohyessssssohyessssssover 9 years ago
build back up

If your going to burn the bitch, burn her. Until the ending, it was an excellent story. I just can't figure out why you caved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ohnoooooooooooooooooooooo

i hope the previous commentator does not actually have children,

clearly it should be obvious to ALL , once the husband had got the revenge he wanted, his ONLY concern was the wellbeing of his kids.

long drawn out court battle .. detrimental to children

and in no fault state .. ohyesss is ficking dreaming to think he will get a better than 50/50 split ..

acrimonious divorce ... detrimental to children...

the guy in the story goes for the MAXIMUM revenge he can get without inflicting any distress on his kids ...

i don't think that makes the guy a wimp or a pussy ..

in fact he's a better man than me , i wish i could get a do-over that would spare mine some of the anguish we inflicted on them.

ohyesssssss ... you are not worthy , i pray you never have to inflict on your own children the horrors you suggest in your comments.

laptopwriterlaptopwriterover 9 years ago
Hey sparky,

I enjoyed the read. 5* from me.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 9 years ago
I gave it a 4

couldn't give it a 5, first why would I want my kids living with a whore. If she'll cheat and fuck the guy where you eat, why would I want her to be the one teaching my kids. If he has a daughter, why would he want a whore teaching her to be a woman. And why give her anything, to me, he is giving up his rights as a father with out a fight. I wouldn't give her have of shit. I don't understand why so many men do.

fifteen16fifteen16over 9 years ago
Good Story

Picking up on Huedogg2 comment about fighting for your children, I know there are variations of divorce in the U.S. because of state autonomy but I think they are much the same as in the U.K., a wronged husband in on the back foot straight away, you have to show a mother to be a very bad parent and it not be in the children's interest for them to be with her to gain custody. Paternity leave was established here many years ago underlining the importance of fatherhood in the early development of a child's life and him playing an equal part in the day to day care of a child. .12 years ago I had neighbours where he was the house husband looking after two children, it made sense because her earnings were far in excess of his. So why do we still have this archaic principle which says children are better off living with their mother. Ooops! sorry for ranting on folks but I do hate injustice, fortunately I have a good wife. Humm, I wonder where she is?.

Great story callmesparky.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
its a good story

He should let her see him with another woman and let her know how it feels

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nicely done

What a great story. I truly enjoyed the 'picture' you painted in explanation.

The dialog was excellent between husband and wife.

One of the very best stories I've ever read on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5 stars

for justice served, also very good story tale-ing, no cucky wimp taler here.

*****s

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Enjoyed it

I'm going with stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
a three* is best I could do

the woman is mentally ill and very stupid. The husband was partially correct. When a mother cant be reached for sick children custody issues become less woman tilted. He needs to sever all contact with the corporate whore. Better he moves away and rebuilds his life, taking custody of the children over holidays and summers, let the slut care for them full time during school year. Then again one can consider the old saw, dead wives tell no lies. It is obvious here she used him a bank and found sex and love elsewhere, her only real need for him was the gravy train. Reminds one that some women consider marriage simply as long term prostitution.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Pure boilerplate

Blah. # of minor nonresistances. Flat. 2 dimensional characters. Basically, boring. Why do so many of these stories do a flashback immediately upon finding out about the cheating?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story

Actually Sheri did explain herself, "Sheri thought she could get away with it and keep it a secret". Actually both Greg and Sheri were neither naïve or stupid, just plain mean, cruel and completely disrespected their spouses. What it is "BETRAYAL" in the worst way. If Greg's wife had someone in their home doing sex on their dinning room table, living room throw rug and their marital bed, he no doubt would have became violent. I commend the author, if Jack Meyer had crashed the sexual romps on his first discovery, yes, Jack would be charged with assault, Sheri invited Greg into their home, Sheri has that right. Sadly, this is an example, the divorce Sheri got the house and Jack rents a condo? how is that fair? Can Jack make a great single father? Yes, but the courts disagree. I think the title is best suited for the general population.. are we naïve or stupid. If marriage, all marriages are to be protected, then make laws where adultery without the other spouses permission is ILLEGAL. Let the penalties fit, Sheri should be in the condo, let Greg pay the penalties for his life. My only question? was their any thought to the idea the children were Jack's in the first place?

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
recording

The trouble with prosecuting or suing him for recording them is that what the recording was of them doing would become a matter of evidence in the court case which is public record.

The question of why they were in the bedroom and what the actions that they expected to be private were would be made public.

A Catch 22 sort of situation.

In order to get at him they would get more publicity for what they want to keep out of the public view.

Also it would be interesting trying to find a jury sympathetic to the cheaters, even or maybe especially other cheaters would not want to be seen as favorable to cheaters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A few flaws but a good read,I enjoyed the story.!

First she works on commission and they could not cut her a check on the spot till all her sales are closed. And we never did know what motivated her to be a cheater, and the excuses she gave were pathetic. And our laws are broken , she should be living in the condo. If he wanted custody he could have made a case in court that she was negligent in having sex in there home while a child was sick and she shut down her cell phone . Also if he brought the child into the house and was exposed to her sexual encounter . That courts would not look at her kindly plus the Judge would hear the tapes . You can never tell how a judge will rule , but he had a shot. He lost as she has the home and kids he could have pushed for more. And how can she support that home with her new low paying job without alimony . So he got the short end. And the boss would have gotten another job , most employers would not look at the tapes .

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ken Phillips

Hey Ken

You should look at your own stories that you have posted here before you leave negative feed back to any authors. Maybe even quit writing.

Too all you anon. fakes who are to chicken shit to leave your name, if you do not like the story move on, get a life. Maybe read the First Time or the Romance sections and stay the hell out of loving wive's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More?

I liked the story. Well written, thought out, etc. Part 2????

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
But it's NOT all behind you.

And that's a big mistake in this story. Yes it's fiction, but she's never going to be gone. Every back-to-school night. Every play or sporting event. Every holiday, birthday, or vacation that comes along and has to be shared. His ex-wife is never going away. Why in the name of hell, when you have her dead to rights, would you give her the house? Keep the house and make her move. At least that way you become more of a stable fixture for your children. And you better tell them Mommy is the reason you got divorced or she'll make you the bad guy. Either way, you're screwed. The children are the glue that will attach you to your ex now and for a long ways into the future. So no, it's NOT behind you. Its only begun. Okay story, horrible ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice story!

"I think you're disgusting Sheri, an evil and disgusting whore and I cannot wait to have you out of my life."

Now, if more men would say this to their cheater wives, we'd have a lot more cheater cunt wives understand exactly what they are.

And when you meat them in the store, on the street, at a ballgame, at a graduation, you say the same thing. "Hello, evil disgusting whore. I'm glad you're mostly out of my life, whore."

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 9 years ago
This Story Should Have a Sequel !

I am nit sure why readers leave anonymous comments as there should be no reason to hind !

Yes it's fiction story, and of ciurse she's never going to be gone. Every back-to-school night. Every play or sporting event. Every holiday, birthday, or vacation that comes along and has to be shared. His ex-wife is never going away.

That is why I think tgis story could work with a sequel. Tge wife never dates after her experience wuth her first date post divorce.

Over a few years she works on being a good mother and always seema to be there for her children and her husband. Perhaps he gets ill and she cimforts him on an emotional level like they have never done before.

Then after some more time together she seduces him and gives him her ass.

He takes her ass every day for 2 weeks !

Different elements in the story is tieing together the emotions of the husband, wufe, and children.

Come author, lets have a sequel. ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I found this gem by an accident ! ***** !!

I immediately bookmarked this author and will read all of his wonderful stories. Thank you sparky !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Whores whores and more whores!

"and as I turned and walked away from her I wondered if she had any idea the price she was about to pay for turning against me"

Whores don't think that far ahead. They whore their cunts out. And when a married whore whores her cunt out, they are damage and diseased goods that need cut out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sequel! Sequel! Sequel!

We want more!

This one was just too good to leave it as it..

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
ISNT HE GLAD

that she never wanted to hurt him or the kids, boy is he lucky. TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Stupid and Naive

Stupid enough to cheat on her husband and naïve enough to think that he would take her back. That about sums it up.

Texas_Air_ForceTexas_Air_Forceover 9 years ago
Good job....his revenge could have been stronger, but good job

Callmesparky pretty much wrote Sheri as a miserable human being that doesn't deserve a lifetime of comfort and love. There is a small window of opportunity for a chapter two....email me if you want to discuss, sparky!

ohyessssssohyessssssover 9 years ago
down to three stars

Only three.....I would have done anything to get custody. I wouldnt have given her the house, and I would have mailed out the video, after she signed the divorce papers, with my demands.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Unbelievable. Any woman that stupid and cruel cannot hide it.

She's a total whore and piece of garbage. But think about it, how can someone that selfish, stupid, cruel, and manipulative keep those character traits from influencing all other aspect of her life? This guy had to be really blind and dense not to know she was bad marriage material. It was an OK burn the bitch story, but the whole setup is just too unrealistic. No person that evil can hide for that long in the midst of an intimate relationship. No unless the person she's hiding from really doesn't want to see what's right there in front of him. Sorry to be so unsympathetic, but this guy did not keep her heart and mind close enough so that he could see into her soul and tell that she was not a good person. Trust does not equal blindness nor self-delusion. Thanks for trying.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
ONCE YOU START ON A QUEST

you better never leave any stone un turned. TK U MLJ LV NV

slamdog1slamdog1about 9 years ago
First comment

I am one of those get to know the characters then read the end of the story to see if I want to finish it people. I have read two of your stories and they provide me with the ending before I have to indulge myself. Thank you for your work. I enjoyed both of your stories that I have read and will get to the rest soon and will look forward to any new submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The guy keeps changing names!!

How come he's sometimes called Greg Allen and sometimes Greg Adams?

sinsational83sinsational83almost 9 years ago
Not too bad

I think that, with all that he had done and that he said how much he loved his kids, he should have went for full custody. The fact that the school tried so hard to get in touch with her when the kid got sick and couldn't get her because she was too busy fucking good ole fuck buddy he had all he needed to get custody of the kids. It makes no sense to me why he wouldn't do something like that. As for the whore wife he should have extracted more pain for her than what he did. she had so much disrespect for him to do and say what she did he should have burned her with every thing he did.

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
ONE MUST REMEMBER THE 3 "NYMS"

SINO----ANTO----AND HOMO....and remember he is non-confrontational to a fault. TK U MLJ LV NV

Pappy7Pappy7almost 9 years ago
I really wouldn't want to see how the kids, especially the daughter, turn

out being raised by someone with her complete lack of morals or ethics. She was basically fucking that guy for the money from the sales of the properties she was supposedly showing when she was showing the pussy instead. Someone that sociopathic would absolutely rub off on both kids and the daughter will be fucking by the time she hits puberty. You think kids don't notice things? Husband stood his ground and did the best he could with what he had but turning the kids over to her shouldn't have been an option.

Again, why do these cheating women go all to pieces when they ended up actually losing what they are so adamantly throwing away? The actions do no denote love or respect for the husband, the kids or the marriage. So what is she crying over, moping over and lying about loving only him, over? Is it the fact that the gravy train is leaving the station and she won't have someone to furnish a place to fuck her boss? Or is it grief over the loss of the cuckold husband providing the thrill of shitting on him, thus enhancing her illicit affair? Good story though, good out come and thanks for letting the husband stick to his guns and not fold because he suddenly became a pussy trying to live without what he wasn't getting anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
it kill me too here a haven't being dating because of the whore

live good and that will help you find someone.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 9 years ago
I wish it woulkd kill you dear annony!

we would all be so much happier!! God you are the dumbest of the dumb!

ronlimronlimalmost 9 years ago
So unoriginal...

Nothing in this story is exceptional. Too many situations that described acts of infidelity have either been well and truly used before and cliches were plentiful. I'll give 2* to be generous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
great story

he did the best he could without going to prison.*5

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 8 years ago
Just a thought

"If you had bothered to read the petition you would see that as long as you agree to joint custody for our children, you can stay in the house and have half of all our worldly goods."

After the way he outed Sheri in the neighbourhood, did he really think that she and the kids could continue to live in the same house?

Not a bad story overall.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I Can Relate

I had to walk away from a Fiancé' that I caught cheating. She had a daughter that grew from 2-5 with me as Dad so leaving was horrible.

Her daughter walked back and forth with me while I loaded my personals in my car...we had two places, hers and mine, and we spent weekends at mine by the beach and the rest of the week at hers.

To make a long story short, when I left, the little one hugged me, cried and wondered what she was going to do...that hurt like hell! Next, I made it around the corner where I quickly parked and lost it. Almost two hours before I could drive home,

Once separated, some of my so called associates, in trying to make me feel better, confided their knowledge that my former slept around, usually with exciting guys that turned her on and she always kept it discreet (apparently not enough) and, of course - this information made it easier for me not to give in and take her back.

My love for her was total and unconditional love, romance and emotional so, not surprising, it was 6 months before I could go a day without suddenly breaking down, convulsing and crying my heart out...so much for manhood, and then 2 years before I could go on a date and actually have an enjoyable evening.

I'm still not married, yes lack trust (maybe because everyone I date is attractive, intelligent, outgoing, fun and desirable) so memories keep me from letting relationships get to where they might move me to the next step. I get calls for repeat dates, so I guess I'm doing things right!

Do I still love her...Very Much and it has been many years and NO, I won't ever look her up. I'm in another state, actually enjoy life, have friends and I guess just going to grow old being a friendly bachelor...Yes, I have sad moments but no longer break down.

Can I relate to the guy in this story...Obviously!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The mistake of the Loving Wives

@ Anon I think to show the broken heart ex husband, ex fiance finds happiness with newer woman in stories it could give something initiative for broken heart readers.

The Loving Wives could not ensure the authors follow their stories into that direction.

The Romance hub is not good nest for such stories because the root of the problems are a earlier cheater ex wife/ex fianceé.

The LW should divide into 2 hubs a Cuck/wife sharing hub a Marriage Strife hub.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Okay story of cheating

At the end it was unrealistic to think he could send a video to every employer Greg applied to. How would he know where Greg was or who he was applying to? Especially if he moved out of town? In the end, he lost the most. He lost his wife, he lost his house, he lost substantial time with his kids and he undoubtably lost a lot of money considering he had to support two households, pay child support and alimony since the dumbass got his wife fired. All in all, not a good move and not a good solution to his problem. It would have been cheaper to bury them both and probably more satisfying.

ohyessssssohyessssssover 8 years ago
right

He was right, she had a screw loose. No woman could honestly love someone and do these things. As you say, fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
They are all the same

She reminds me of another Sheri I once knew. She also ended up being a lying, cheating whore. It must be the name.

OnethirdOnethirdover 8 years ago
Straight forward

Nice straightforward story, well done. I kept hoping for some twist, like the boss blackmailing her or corrupting her in some devious way, but nope. She was remorseful without showing that she understood- I'm guessing her to be light in the IQ department. Not enough shame and self awareness there, which would have made the confrontation more satisfying, just "but I only love you!" Stuff. Boosting her boss' ego has to be one of the lamest excuses I've read.

FD45FD45over 8 years ago
Damn

Makes me wish my wife would cheat at work. Seems every single cuckold husband gets a big fat check at the end, instead of mountains of debt and a shitty apartment.

But this IS a fantasy site.

I am too harsh on the author, but honestly, I have to ask what divorce for the NON white collar independently wealthy guys with super access to James Bond tech do during infidelity? I am guessing binoculars and baseball bats.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Definitions

@FD45 Cuckold must have marriage certificate. Divorced husband is not cuckold!

joln321joln321over 8 years ago

The real Epiloge; " He has settled down, Moved to another City. New Job. With his money now secure in Savings, Stocks and Bonds. He sets up the dining table for a candlelight dinner for Two. With both of their children who are peacefully sleeping in their beds.. He hears the Back door opening as he lights the candles. a moment later, Sheri, His so called Ex wife walks in, She puts her purse on the kitchen counter and then goes to meet him. they kiss, He pulls out her chair for her, then brings out the Dinner for the two of them. He makes a Toast...."To Us; May there be more Greg Allens out there ! " She winks at him and says. "Her new Boss, Bob Smith.....Millionaire with a History as a Ladies man... Jealous wife!" They wink again at each other and settle down for Dinner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
@FD45

Palate cleanser story - closet-cuckolds first read the cheating wife stories based in reality where the man ends up in debt; then they spank their tiny monkeys and leave "voted a 1" comment.

Then they read the stories where the guy gets a big check and a younger new wife to cleanse the palate from that story before reading another hotwife story.

Rinse and repeat :)

Standard closet-cucky reading behavior - there is need for both story types here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The most entertaining story I read in a while. 4****.

You Sir have a real writing talent. I am looking forward to read all of your current and future stories. Good luck.

MorganDeWolfeMorganDeWolfeabout 8 years ago
Shudder!

I shudder to think of leaving my children in the clutches of an immoral, cheating, slut. What life lessons will they be taught? What role model will they look up to and emulate?

Better to take them and flee the country than they grow up to be like their slut mother.

Just my Opinion, YMMV.

Morgan DeWolfe

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
dear annony you should be flushed along with your dumbass comments

5 to offset your fag 1 vote

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Stupid story...

You made him undergo those effort with cameras and audio and so on - and what he did agree to in the divorce was that his wife got the house, the children and why not give her also everything else. This story sucks, you live in your own reality.

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17almost 8 years ago
A Cheater Destroys The Family, Not Just Hubby

A woman who carries on a 6-month affair with another married man does not merely destroy her husband. She destroys the lives of her children. She is solely responsible for removing their daddy from the house and from their lives. Cheating wives should be dealt with more harshly by the courts.

rightbankrightbankalmost 8 years ago
If Only

but in a no fault state that is not how it works

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Getting Back Together?

This could of been a get back together type of story.

starmanfivestarmanfivealmost 8 years ago
Good story with a hole in the plot

First, this is a great story. A LW classic. Wife loves Hubby but cheats anyway. Hubby gets proof of cheating with recording devices, Divorce. The problem is first the reveal happens at work with papers served and wife breaks down and Bull is released from his job. But later after Hubby retrieves the recorder from her car she thanks Bull for a great afternoon but she is worried that Hubby is suspicious and then she sees the signs on the lawn and people gathered around. She says what has Greg done. Then changes it to what have I done. Two different scenarios as to how she discovered the end of her marriage. Still an easy five stars.

DrKenStoneDrKenStoneover 7 years ago
So the wife was cheating with TWO men

She was cheeting with Greg Allen and Greg Adams. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
a brilliant story of how to treat a cheating

slut whore of a wife and her lover...only thing is he should have shown the videos and recordings of them together and kick her out of the house....love it when cheating skanks get their sorry asses kicked...happens all too often with so many cheating sluts...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
AN OK STORY

Please humor me? W.T.F that last comment before mine? SHE-IT Keep off the grass Man . Good story thanks Love you all! GREG. OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE.

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42over 7 years ago
A complete story......

......with a beginning, a middle and an end, with not a loose end in sight !!! TERRIFIC !!! WELL DONE !!! Thank you.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

At least it wasn't told thru texts or telephone calls and stupid confession at the end.

Aside from painting her as over the top stupid, the only thing that I did not like one bit was the sending the video around to the fuckwad's potential employers.

Yeah revenge was taken, but at what cost to the innocent children that no longer had a father to support them. Revenge is fine, I am all for it, as long as children are kept out of it and are not destroyed.

I liked the story right til then. Then he became a douchebag for hurting those kids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
James Bond Tech?

Seems silly to complain about tech in these stories given how inexpensive HD security cameras and microphones are. Four stars.

C_frommnC_frommnover 7 years ago
James Bond Tech

You were obviously not paying attention. He worked at an Electronics firm. and had a Colleague help install and take them out. No Expense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
WHY BE FAIR?

Why in the world would a man want to be fair with someone who went out her way to degrade, embarrass and humiliate him? A real man who took the time like our hero did to document all the offenses would have found a way to take everything from the cheating skank. Not to mention keeping his children away from her influence of low moral fiber and total selfishness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Pathetic

Really!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
THIS IS FICTION IT'S NOT REAL

She-it man! Peoples take a look were the story is posted LITEROTICA EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED IT'S sexual fantasy in the form of loving wives story! So he can do anything he wants to his ex? Why because the AUTHOR has written that the bitch and her fuck buddy GET BURNT AS IN B.T.B. Hell yeah! (You know what is scary? With the World population as large as it is chances are that this really happened? ) FREAKY WHAT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
If she and Greg were served at work

Why was she chatting to Greg on her her way home that same day, telling him that they had to cool things, because Jack may have been getting suspicious; surely the pair of them already knew? Sloppy and poor attention to timeline, maybe because the author was in a rush to get to the BTB? This should have been an acid-fest, the wife should have been put through hell, her whole family should have had all the video and audio proof of what a whore she was.

She should have been publicly shamed, with people pointing, jeering, spitting and whispering wherever she went, until she finally jumped off of an overpass, so Jack got to live with his kids in his house again, and Greg should have had his head stove in, his balls kicked into mush, and both his knees busted with a Louisville Slugger; if you're going with the darkness of revenge and proper BTB, go the whole hog, dude.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 7 years ago
Anon, you clearly failed to read the story

"If she and Greg were served at work..."

They were served the NEXT day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Which is it????????

Greg Allen or Greg Adams?????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
You wives are all brain dead

i've read a few of your stories and they all follow the msae pattern: a brain dead, absolutely selfish and delusional withtout a single redeembale quiality wife and a husband who is kind of though but ends in the middle without fully doing what he should in that situation. Your husbands talk too much with the cheating slut. good average LW story. Their are entertaining but they have nothing truly remarkable, they are pretty much standard and very alike when you strip them down to the core. ALways the same kind of wive and the same kind of husband

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Thoughts

"After he came in her ass my wife sucked him clean" - Ass to mouth? Ewww!

"when she sat down didn't eat much just more or less pushed food around on her plate" - While I get the psychological kick they get out of making him eat at the place where they fucked, it's been cleaned and there's a plate between the food and the spot, so why is she so troubled?

I don't see the need for his account to be in a different bank.

Taking his name off the credit cards doesn't do much either, he is still responsible for the balance. Presumably the divorce settlement will divide the debt.

Sheri has a sexual harassment case against the company; Greg was her boss, that implies non-consent even if he consented!

"I'll fight for our marriage." - The time for you to fight for it was when Greg first came on to you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
"3" ....

.... Why? .... because while this was a well written story YOU let the cheating WHORE C*NT Sheri off way too easy .... next time send the videos .... she is a guilty has the Asshole Greg!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
@sbrooks103s a note on the separate banks.

My sister was stashing money in a separate bank account at her and her husbands bank while preparing to separate from him. Her name was the only one on the account and he went into the bank one day to take some money and the teller said "which account". He then drained that account on her. So using a separate bank Is actually a good idea especially in a smaller town where the bank knows you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
@ sbrooks103x

She is troubled because she is getting the feeling that he is suspecting what she is doing.

.

Joint credit cards...He needs to pay the balance off before cancelling and getting new ones in his name only. That way, she can't run up new charges.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Things I don't understand

1. Why a person would cheat on their spouse? If they have fallen out of love, then get the divorce first.

2. Why a cheater would claim that they still love the spouse? Clearly their selfish actions prove otherwise.

3. Why the cheater claims they didn't want to hurt the spouse? If they didn't want to hurt them then they wouldn't have broken their vows, lied, manipulated, disrespected, and in many cases abused the spouse.

4. Why would offended party think that letting the children be raised by the cheater is acceptable? Clearly the cheater has no morals, is selfish, is a liar, is manipulative, etc. All things that you don't want to expose your children to and imply that it is acceptable. Just ridiculous. And to claim she is a great mom is beyond the pale. If she was so great she wouldn't be breaking up the family or screwing her boss when her daughter is sick.

Sheri even lied during the big conversation claiming she never said the hurtful things she did. How can anyone think that she loves him. She is either delusional or feeling selfish guilt and that is why she is upset.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Curious

Please, pray tell, upset your lawyer about the settlement? Was he upset because you refused to fight and gave the whore the farm. The only person you brought hell down on , was yourself. And when you wanted her ass, you should have just taken it. The marriage was over at that point anyway. She earned it. Don't get me wrong Sparky, for the most part I liked the story. But, your actions didn't match your boasts. If you're going to bring hell, bring it. They got mild purgatory.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Names

Is is Greg Adams or Greg Allen? Shouldn't be too hard to keep the names correct.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Some of you know how long it takes

Some you nit pickers have No Idea when a good short lands on your face and wiggles. Read and shut the "F" up. If you know what the writer is saying why do you have to keep repeating the same shit.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 6 years ago
@1wisesage

Or Joe or whatever you pretend name is. You sound like a person who loves the idea of watching his wife get fucked and suck out her nasty pussy. Yeah, I tell it like it is. If you don't like BTB or revenge tales, there are many more for you to enjoy while whacking your willy. Stupid prick.

Great tale by the way. Read it before and just had to respond to the last commenter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@betrayed

cool your jets cuckie, no one is stepping on your turf here - you spend every waking hour of every fucking day reading, spanking, commenting - don't start squealing when you feel threatened you oh-so-tough internet-hardman.

you've made this comment board your life and we get that you feel proprietary ownership and your base insecurity makes you cry when others comment but don't worry, the LW comment board still belongs to the ultimate closet-cuck.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 6 years ago

Fuck off asshole anon troll

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

What would the internet be like if adults didn't act like shit-throwing monkeys?

oxynam25oxynam25over 6 years ago
Agree with everything Oneshot said

His kids had to have found about their mothers affair. Story was alright, ending sucked though. Seems you end all your stories the same way. Feels lacking like just a brief summary.

oxynam25oxynam25over 6 years ago
Take back what i said about the ending

I skimmed this story think I might have meant that for another story. Although I don't really like your endings, but I don't know why either. Liked the story.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 6 years ago
A true BTB classic

Everything about this tale was great: the initial setup, the backstory, the discovery, the plotting, the emotional hurt, the final revenge, the idiotic pleading of the wife... just great.

Even the fact he didn't go all out HAM on his ex makes complete sense - people who cried in the comments for more blood obviously do not have or care too much about their kids. He did the right thing - not for him or for her, but for them - and that makes him an even more honorable person.

Ultimately, Jack is neither naive or stupid - you're suppose to trust the woman you pledge your life too, that's really what marriage is all about. Too bad he put his faith on a faithless cunt, but hey... that's life.

Good story, author.

timrivtimrivabout 6 years ago

What I liked about the story is that hubby Didn’t end up with a 25 year old centerfold. Most other authors have happy bounce back with new hot wife and mega lawsuit dollars this more like what would really happen. Both parties end up with a fucked up life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Timriv, you dumbfuck....that's why it's called FICTION. Authors can bend their stories as they see fit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Believe

Though he says his wife never made him out to be the bad guy to her parents,I can't believe they never heard about the house display.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
@Anonymous 07/16/17 Re: Separate Banks

I won't deny that he/she might be able to talk the bank into giving them the money. But if his name is the only one with a signature card, that bank will have to return every penny to him. They MAY even be able to go after the spouse for fraud!

ohyessssssohyessssssabout 6 years ago
I’m vindictive

Unless her lawyer stipulated in the divorce agreement, the day the divorce agreement became final , my finger would hit send and all her friends, including parents, would know the reason for the divorce. She deserved the pain and exposure.

cub4acougarcub4acougaralmost 6 years ago
5*

the wife and er boss were so deserving and our hero is a hero and not a wimp as so many authors on this site are

good job

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Yes

Yes,that's the way to do it!

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
ALL CHEATERS HAVE CHOICES,.... BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER

but all seem to forget those Consequences, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Call me stupid

Lf she didn't love Gregg like she claims, then why is she calling him baby, and lover and telling him her ass is his only and fucking him,running her husband down in front of him, telling him that she only lets him fuck her occasionaly to keep him happy. So why didn't her and Gregg hookup after they were caught, after all he was the best fuck she ever had, and he had the claim to her ass, they were a perfect fit, so what if they didn't love each other, as long as the fucking is great, what's love got to do with lt. ON a more serious not, if I were Jack every one that knew her , was related to her would get dvds of them in action. Are there really woman out there that are as despicable and revolting as the woman in this story, Gregg is as despicable and revolting as her. That's all I've got to say about that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good

Story! 5*'s

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Re-read this every so often *****

It's one of the more memorable stories here. Plenty of angst in just a few pages, but Jack was a man of action and took care of business quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yesssssssssssssss !

This guy deserves a chest bump, exploding knuckle bump & a Tiger like fist pump !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

YOU SHOULD SELL HER ASS TO A WHORE HOUSE THIS WAY SHE COULD TELL ALL THE ASS FUCKERS THAT HER ASS IS THERS ONLY ..

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Perfect, almost

I love the part where Sheri asks why he told the lover's wife. " It will destroy their family! " But they have children! " Bitch conveniently forgets that it destroyed her family, or that they had children. Always worried about lover and his family, with no apparent concern for her own. Only thing that keeps this double burn from being perfect? He should have sent the tapes to everyone she knows.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous