All Comments on 'Naive or Stupid - Take Your Pick'

by callmesparky

Sort by:
  • 343 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

Every woman i have ever known or was friendly with their husband has said the same dumb thing, “I’m sorry, I never meant to hurt you” and then the clincher “well I never thought you would find out”. Let’s think about this with simple logic and common sense, Why do affairs end? Either the cheater wants a divorce to marry their new love or the more common of the two, they get caught. When they claim they don’t want a divorce then that means they planned on continuing their affair indefinitely which is not close to realistic along with the fact that cheaters hardly ever have a reason that they cheated. Great story that I got a kick out of.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Far fetched but we'll written

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitabout 2 months ago

A good story, generally well told, but spoilt a little by a few blatant goofs that even an amateur editor could hardly have failed to pick up on! it's really not worth NOT running a new work past a volunteer editor/ proof-reader, as a well-edited work always WILL score higher and retain reader interest longer!

- " I dutifully followed my wife to our room where I ate her to an orgasm and then fucked her to another" Really?

After so recently witnessing her lover fill BOTH her fanny and her arse with his spunk, he just can't WAIT to go tongue-tunnelling her various orifices? Wowee! Yuckee-Chuckee!

<><><>

"you have too". Duh! THAT just as bad 'illiterate redneck' piss-poor English as have two (numerical) have too= also! The correct form here is the simple preposition "to" !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Better ending...

Instead of divorcing the cheating skank slut Sheri he pretended to forgive her and then took her on a trip to Mexico. He made some connections with a Mexican cartel and sold his wife to them for 10K on the promise she'd work in one of their Tijuana whore houses and never be found. They were very good at what they did so he shook hands with the leader and made the deal. The night they came for Sheri Jack let the four masked me into the room. The plan was they would gang bang the slut for an hour then Jack would chat with her before she left. She tried to scream when they dragged her into the bedroom but they quickly subdued her. She has a look of total shock on her face as she realized Jack was watching and laughing. Once they were done he grabbed her by the face and hissed. "You're nothing but a fucking piece of trash Sheri. On top of that you're an idiot. How would you think I'd ever stay with a cunt like you? Now your off to your new life and new profession. it gives me sheer joy to know you will never see my children again, never live to know if they had grandkids or how they turned out. You're a lying, cheating sack of shit so now you get to live with your selfish choices! So long bitch!" She sobbed and sobbed until her new employers beat some sense into her and she began to behave. She made it about 3 years before the STD's got her. They dumped her in a ditch somewhere and the body was never found. Nobody gave a flying fuck. Jack lived happily ever after... once Greg Allen disappeared too. They have gay whore houses in Tijuana too you know!

drbenchpress66drbenchpress663 months ago

I think the whole giving her ass thing is just the ultimate manifestation of giving your body to your partner. Or in this case ultimate betrayal. I don’t think it’s really about fucking her in the ass lol. It’s about giving a part of herself to her lover that she has forever denied her husband. Probably just a huge blow to the ego. I personally am not really a fan of anal so I don’t see the difference but I can kind of understand the feeling.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Thanks for a well-written and satisfying read! Well done!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

He should have used the evidence to force her to give him custody and the house while she lived in the lonely condo.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Too sad, couldn't really enjoy it. Wife was just too evil with her talks to lover degrading a loving husband. She wasboth naiive and stupid but also a coniving bitch.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It's weird how so many husbands seem to mention and have a fit when they find out their cheating wives are giving their ass to their lover, something she won't do for him. Is that what they really should be concerned about? Ass fucking? As mentioned, by the previous reader, they go to a lot of trouble getting proof of the infidelity, especially when they actually see the proof in front of them, but like cowards run away, instead of facing the cheaters. It must be a LW thing.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I'll never understand in this and so many other LW stories, when the MC finds out his wife is cheating, instead of confronting the cheaters right away, they always sling away and go to all the trouble of getting proof on video. One doesn't need a reason for divorce anymore, so why all the bull about getting proof?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Clever plan and in depth review of feelings well written and worthy of a 5

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

She cheated too many times to stay married she obviously didnt love or respect him. Its a shame the faithful husband and kids got hurt when they did nothing wrong.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

He blackmailed her for an even split if assets and joint custody?!? Just ridiculous! If you’re going to use leverage, you make sure you get more than what the court has to give you anyway!!!

ZK

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x5 months ago

"that it was too nasty to even think about." - It's bad enough just the dichotomy of giving it to lover while denying her husband, but the WAY she denies him, "It's too nasty to even think about." At least soften it, "I don't know, it sounds painful, maybe we'll try it on your birthday." Instead, it's just one more way to show disrespect to her husband.

\

"using her sexiest voice told me it would give us time on Saturday to spend the day in bed." - I thought she was upset that she "had" to give Jack some pussy. Is she lying to Greg also?

\

"I never wanted you to find out." - Well, duh! And here I thought cheaters wanted to be found out.

\

Didn't they have hands-free cell phones in 2014? If they did, the recorder in the car would have picked up both sides of the conversations.

oldtwitoldtwit5 months ago

Not bad, not that different from the normal

WargamerWargamer5 months ago

You do not be generous to the cheater, after all the cheater is not just cheating on you the cheater is cheating and destroying the entire family.

So, you tell everyone, your kids, your folks, her folks and her family never put yourself in the position where you take any blowback or blame.

Scorched earth all the way ensure that she is punished in everyone’s eyes.

Do it, l did and never looked back. She was forever diminished and never got over it.

I did and moved on.

truthandjustice99truthandjustice995 months ago

Interesting except for his cheating wife out of half of the assets as per no fault state. When she gets a lawyer and he has husband hauled into court Judge exposing the found assets the judge throws the book at him and his lawyer giving the wife 65 % of the total found assets because the attempted fraud Both the Husband and the lawyer are each fined $20,000 by the judge and is warned any additional criminal acts will send him to jail for 5 years abd the lawyer disbarred Moral don't lie in divorce it come back to bite you

theVikingSailortheVikingSailor6 months ago

To my way of thinking, the strength of this story is the wrenching emotions and thoughts Jack has as he goes through this experience of dealing with a cheating wife and her humiliating words and conduct. The weakness is we do not find out why Sheri fell into the affair or what happened to her afterward. Did she straighten up and become a woman of character who was a good role model for her children? Even though Jack would have very little to do with her, did she do her best to make amends? Did she gain any insight into herself and her conduct? As to the critics who say the story isn't believable, or at least isn't how we would expect the MC to act, it's fiction. The believability of the story line--so long as it is within the sphere of what might be possible in some extreme case--isn't critical. What is critical is the message--the "truth"--being conveyed by the story-teller. Well done Sparky.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Always laugh when these BTB stories have the broken hearted MC lose the ‘perfect’ marriage and are ready to bring down hell’s fire on their beloved in under 24 hours. Saying they love their children more than anything in the world and accept their lives being destroyed as long as the 4 and 6 year old blame their mother for it. Let’s not forget the false troupe that they all get a check in the end for their troubles.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Why didn't he confront her right when he found out? Ninety percent of the time that's what someone would do? The fact he held off was weird. I understand that if he just had a suspicion of he cheating to set up video etc. But really so many of these have the guy be calculated scheming to get evidence. Not in the moment would that occur to anyone who has been in this situation. The whole story was weak. The furniture in the lawn and posted pics of their infidelity was weird. Why not just email them to everyone instead? The whole story is so poorly thought out.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Weak

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good story but too many clichés to give it more than 3*

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

He was too generous. He should have gone for custody and the house and left her in an apartment. He ended up as the bad guy that got punished. Kind of a strange ending.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A good story. Pain oozed out from all parts. Very well captured. Not much of a BTB though, just some temporary public exposure, not even to loved ones. It feels cathartic, but not much actually there.

At the end of the day, I'm left with the question "Why?" If they had such a great loving relationship, as it seems they did to start with, what would motivate the wife to behave in such a way?

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19698 months ago

Kinda got close to a satisfying non-erotic btb story. Needs more hope for the divorced husband and harsher consequences for or regret from the cheating wife. She's on tape saying some really hurtful shit and she was totally on board with the cheating. perhaps he should have sent her all his evidence so she could realize the hurt she caused.

Also would have been good to divulge how he found out, she was too busy being pinned to a mattress to be available to take care of her ailing daughter.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You forgot to mention the fact that Greg's wife is independently wealthy and Jack keeping him from being able to get another job didn't leave his ex-wife and kids destitute.

Either that or Jack is a total prick.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Many comment and complain that the story seems to follow a pattern and other stories follow. The commenters object to the husband treating his wife in an honorable way because they rightfully say she doesn't deserve it. They don't treat her honorably because she deserves it, they treat her honorably because she was their wife who was loved unconditionally until she betrayed him. She is treated honorably and decently because she is the mother of his children and he loves his children. So the husband is not expose her to extra ridicule by releasing tapes that would perhaps ruin her relationship with her own parents or others. He obtained the audio and video tapes to prove to himself that she was guilty of a voluntary affair and was not blackmailed or tricked. The wife thought she could get away with her behavior without her husband knowing because she knew that he was a decent honorable guy who didn't suspect her.

NickTeeNickTee9 months ago

Sheri had proven how unimportant I am in her life, but she was a good mom and I didn't want to keep her away from her children... Really she is a whore that will infest her children with toxic beliefs... Beliefs drive attitudes. Attitudes drive behavior, thereby raising another generation of self entitled self serving narcisists

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What a stupid story with dialogue so ridiculous and sophomoric. Man you should do better than that...be creative and realistic in the interactions between your characters.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good stuff, Maynard. 5 stars. Thanks for the entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Why didn't he send the videos and recordings from her car to her parents, siblings, all their friends, etc? Yes, it might impact their children and custody but if he waited until the divorce was final and sent the videos to explain why the divorce had to happen, it's unlikely that the court would modify the joint custody order. He could just send the really disrespectful audio portion of her telling her asshole lover that only he got to fuck her ass and that she would have cut hubby off completely from her pussy if she could have gotten away with it. The level of her disrespect and her constant degrading comments about hubby to her boss required Armageddon to be unleashed on her. As for her asshole boss, he should continue to just bide his time for another year or so and then cause the asshole permanent and severe damage.

Omart57Omart5710 months ago

Very Good! Just found your stories. Wish you were still writing, Sparky!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Author writes the most delusional wives who supposedly (in their minds) still love their husband despite massive betrayals. Yikes. And not only do nasty sex acts with their new lower, they give themselves completely and unabashedly, and even come to care or fall in lobe with their cheating partner all over orgasms. Wow so cliched.

WetheNorthWetheNorth10 months ago

You used every LW cliché except Lasagna.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

These types of stories are kind of pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

You made sure to drone on and on and on about every little insignificant detail but was unbelievably greedy with the ending, trying to rush past it as fast as you could. 1 star. (Would of been 4 or 5 had you done it right)

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x11 months ago

"After he came in her ass my wife sucked him clean" - Ass-to-mouth?!

\

"I never wanted you to find out." - Well, duh! Of course she never wanted him to find out, but unless she's a blithering idiot, she had to know there was always a chance that he'd find out, and it would hurt him.

\

I could MAYBE buy her saying those things as pillow talk, but giving him her ass, after telling her husband it was filthy and disgusting? Her excuse is pitiful.

\

"You have to believe that. I made a mistake," - A "mistake" doesn't go on for months.

\

LOL, the recording where she's talking "cooling things" for a"couple of weeks." Nothing about stopping for good.

\

I had forgotten about the planned "convention" so they cold fuck for a week.

sloggerslogger11 months ago

One of my favorite stories. Thank you!

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 1 year ago

Just the same old standard tropes recycled. Not one new idea and nothing engaging. But decent writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She’s doing it in their house, how will he not find out? Arsehole Greg needs a nice steel toecap to cock and balls preferably more than once.

AnotherChapterAnotherChapterabout 1 year ago

Seriously, again we are to believe that a husband, blindsided, finds his wife in the passionate arms of another man in his bed and chooses to walk away and begin to plan an elaborate scenario of vengeance? I have become deathly tired of these tropes. You could save paper and time by numbering these scenes. (This is a number 27 exposure of cheating wife w/boss, with number 42 ending)

DrgwngDrgwngabout 1 year ago

Nothing more than copy and paste. The standard formula for keeping quiet, never telling truth, not releasing video, no penalty for wife, blah blah blah. Literally copy and paste. I guess these authors sign agreements to follow exactly the same set of rules, and of course we must never say or do anything against the wife. The only part missing was , of course she is a great mother and you kids need to love and respect her totally She is your mom and you need to have a great solid relationship with her……...

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

One damn good story about a completely delusional cheating bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Trite and formulaic

Slick742Slick742about 1 year ago

A top-ten for me. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story, well researched, in the real world I have heard it way too often , it seems the world is full of sluts and scumbags.

nixroxnixroxover 1 year ago

3 stars - for another run-of-the-mill timid BTB, cheating, SLUT story - there should have been more payback.

Although, it appeared to be well written, it was about two pages too long.

EvelZombieEvelZombieover 1 year ago

Ok story. Normally I take the revenge fantasy with a grain of salt or two. But since the author seemed to do just enough research on divorce to try and make it realistic I find a lot of fault with how the husband handled things. Mainly the video with audio and the threatening to expose his wife to everyone. In real life there are expectation of privacy laws even in one's own home that extend to husband and wife. Also the husband threatening to send video with audio to everyone opens him up to lots of legal action. His own lawyer should have given clear warning on this and hers would have had a field day. Still it's a no fault state, so it still would have broken down mostly the way in the story with the exception that now the wife could have gotten greater custody of the kids and she could have sued him for blackmail and a few other things. Otherwise it's a well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Quite a BTB of Greg but pretty tame for Sheri. She was quite delusional to even think there would be any love left. She burned herself out of her marriage.

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

BTB my ass. What did she get, just divorced and lost her job. She even went out on a fucking date. Her wimpy ass hubby deserved getting shit on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another BTB story. Very few changes in the formulation of the story. Nothing new & unique.

Bill S.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Could have been a bit tougher on the skank.

Oh and KiwiHunter "Do all those silly people who get married still not get it? Don't get married, have your kids, do not commit to any other person, play the field and everyone stays happy. Monogamy is a lifestyle that is irrelevant today. Only a total and complete fool would get married these days"

Sorry but these silly people are made up characters in a story. As in fake, not real. Clearly a lot of you here truly believe this stuff and the people are real...FTR some are but most really aren't. Sadly I guess you'll always be upset because no one would marry you.

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

Release the video and audio. Tell the in-laws, why risk anything. Author is such a nice guy, need to follow the standards here, far be it to actually have an original thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

FINALLY A REAL MAN WHO CAN SAY I HATE YOU AND DO NOT LOVE YOU!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good enough tale, but some of the commenters don't live in the real world. LP

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

DO THE SKANK WIFE GETS PRIMARY CUSTODY, SO MUCH FOR CUCKY HUSBAND AND THE BIG TALKS WHEN HE IS A LOSER!!

HE IS A WIMPY CUCK FOR STLL PROTECTING THE WHORE'S REPUTATION BY NOT SHARING HER FUCKING VIDEOS WITH HER FAMILY

InspiredbyflowersInspiredbyflowersover 1 year ago

Pretty good version of an admittedly standard story which obviously I don't mind reading over. As usual, I'm left wondering at the characters who write the bitter comments in which 1) they obviously take these stories as being about real people, when frankly, they so often feature women who are amazingly obtuse and can't understand why someone would be seriously bothered by what they did - there's no evidence that real women are as empty-headed dumb as the women in this sort of story and 2) they clearly have some amazing grudge about women going on which makes them think men are getting a really raw deal and women in general are treacherous and uncaring when frankly, the evidence that exists says these characteristics are more common in men, especially lack of empathy for others. Did you fellows know that most people like women more than men? Or that in the friendship literature, there is a general saying (summarizing results) that if a woman wants a deep friend, she gets a woman, if a man wants a deep friend, he gets a woman. (Gosh). Well there's a lot of bitterness in the crowd that reads these stories, but also from the way the readers take these to be representative of real life, a lot of sheer stupidity. I find them amazing. (By the way, I have had episodes in my life with very imperfect woman, including one who was a genuine psychopath, not just someone I got mad at; I'm not in some daze about all women being great).

KiwihunterKiwihunterover 1 year ago

Do all those silly people who get married still not get it? Don't get married, have your kids, do not commit to any other person, play the field and everyone stays happy. Monogamy is a lifestyle that is irrelevant today.

Only a total and complete fool would get married these days

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sheri was way over the top a total nut job in denial.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Uggh. Sad that Sheri got primary custody. What a repulsive sociopath and liar.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sure good mother. Just one who will teach kids promises mean nothing and always shut off phone while fucking your lover. Always place lovers ahead of spouse and family

DrgwngDrgwngalmost 2 years ago

why do these writer always go,easy on the whore. What good are audio recordings, video and pics if you do not use them. It seems there is some secret formula to follow, the hubby always says, you must get the truth from her, they always risk trouble by letting the skqnk,spin the story. it is just so,rididculous the lack of individual creativity.

As for the anony just below that thinks women should be allowed anything....well, women have been over valued and entitled for decades, and some pushback is coming...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Average

As others comments

Pictures be everywhere

You want your kids be exposed to lying cheating slut

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A woman's perspective: I love my husband and children - that's my family/"mom" mode; but I'm also a Woman with more deserving and greater sexual and emotional needs that no one man can satisfy. My other persona is an entitled narcissistic whore. Nothing wrong with that - get used to it.

Ladies, remember June, 2022: Roe v. Wade overturned by U.S. Supreme Court. No fault divorce - that's next on the "abolish" to-do list. Men can still change and control your future, if you are going to act irresponsibly...

TajfaTajfaalmost 2 years ago

Could there be a follow up written from the wife's perspective?

I don't think we found out why it started and why it went on so long with her trash talk about her husband. What did she really feel about her husband and how did she end up?

rn2711rn2711almost 2 years ago

How did her parents and family not know? The photos from the house will hit the internet and the local news?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

about as good BTB Ive ever read, just enough sex dialogue story building and a nice husband POV. Plus a warning morality story. Nicely done, kudos.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wonder what Sherie's definition of love is.

OPrimeOPrimeabout 2 years ago

LOL. Always those real estate folks. It is a wonder they have time to sell homes.

servant111servant111about 2 years ago

Delusional… 3 stars

JonDoe315JonDoe315about 2 years ago

The wife is seriously delusional

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Read the first paragraph and then skip to page 3. The rest is meaningless drivel that doesn't add to the story at all. Editors on this site suck. Glorified Grammerly and not a damn thing more.

Editing is more than fixing sentences and word placement. I don't know if the author wrote this himself alone or got someone to help him. If it's the latter, they ought be ashamed at the shit job they did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

3 stars.

"My wife may be a slut, but she loves the kids" What a profoundly stupid illogical statement. What delusional drivel is this?

If she had any love for the kids she would have put their best interests above her own stupidity and not allowed herself to be fucking her boss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fairly well written but rather predictable and one dimensional BTB tale with all the usual tropes including the wife's totally unbelievable declarations of undying love for hubby.

LA

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

That was on dumb, delusional, cheating bitch to think he would forgive her. Her ass was worth that much.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

That was one dumb, delusional , cheating bitch. No ass is worth that much.

Lord_LoudpantsLord_Loudpantsover 2 years ago

I enjoyed it. Yes hubbie’s revenge could only be seen as justifiable in a fantasy world where the author can arbitrarily assign all negative consequences to the cheaters instead of the kids and parents and friends and neighbors and companies and co-workers give a shit about infidelity. But hey it’s Literotica.

pummel187pummel187over 2 years ago

lol.. fucking pig

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

furniture and photos on the lawn are a great idea

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hiker69bitch- The wife brought all this down on herself. I doubt the boss cared enough, to move in with her. She was a free, easy piece of ass. But moving in with her two kids, would put a serious crimp on their fantasy world.

One thing almost all cheating women do not understand. Unless you are childless, most guys are not going to want to take over the responsibility of “ stepdad” The kids will always resent him, as the man who broke up their family. Yes, you can always find a man, to fuck you. Is that really an accomplishment? It is highly doubtful, that this woman and her kids, live “ happily ever after”.

DrgwngDrgwngover 2 years ago

Yet another weak response. Why do these lw writers always have the Mc withhold the video? Release it . Also, we have yet another house giveaway and hubby moves instead of slut wife. Do not leave the home, force the offender to pay the price. Abomdoning the home is a legal mistake, but has become just another trope for these lw writers. Oh, for some originality. Keep the house, send out the video. Just once. The kids will recover if shown enough care.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 2 years ago

My second thoughts on this BTB yarn is that the husband may end up being punished more than his cheating wife or her lover. If the husband leaves the marital home this would permit the lover to move in with the cheating wife. The husband then finds that he is living in a grotty bedsit on the wrong side of the tracks whilst his wife her lover and their children live comfortably in the marital home. The husband may end up having to pay his wife to support her, the lover and his children. That would be a sad outcome

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 2 years ago

The real victims in this yarn are the children. The husband paid little thought to the humiliation that he would heap on them when he showed porn photos of their mother on the front lawn. This story was a classic ‘scorched earth’ BTB trope like so many others in LW where the husband is portrayed as perfect and the ungrateful wife is a cheating whore. In real life a husband in this scenario may be forced to stay with the unfaithful wife because he can’t afford a divorce, or he wants to remain living with his children. The couple live together in an uneasy armistice, with hostility never far away. This story was OK, but the husband’s reaction could have been calmer and more subtle. 3 stars.

desecrationdesecrationover 2 years ago

"My dad told me years ago that if a woman was seriously thinking about having sex with another man, she'd already done the deed in her mind. If a married woman was thinking seriously about it, she'd already broken her vows." That's the bottom line right there. Great story. I like how he just took care of business.

fishgetterfishgetterover 2 years ago

Great BTB story. The result was what should done to the wives who cheat and are caught. No way can they be be forgiven and reunited with their husband. It is al over for her and good riddance to her.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

I truly think this could have been a 4 or 5 star story except that what we got was a totally cliched wife.

She started out seeming to love her husband but as it went along, she got worse and worse, which over a longer period of time may have made sense but in such a short period of time? Nope.

So the ending was just the typical word for word BTB story everyone writes with little variation. While we all understand everything has already been written in every way possible, but its the finer details (which require the effort few are willing to apply) that make or break it.

I gave it a 2.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Why the fuck did he leave the children with that bitch, he should have fought for them in court as dirty as he needed. Sending photos Audi and videos of her in action to everyone she knew and they knew, including family would have destroyed her completely.

No mercy taken, none given.

2/5

WrickettsWrickettsover 2 years ago

I don’t understand why the alway says “I love you”, I don’t want a divorce, can you ever forgive me? And it alway form the guy our vows, and I can never trust you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very well told story even the reason for not confronting the wife and her lover when he first saw them in the house having sex is a reasonable and realistic one. Most authors can't get that bit right. No man would watch his wife having sex with someone else and not confront them. However, in this story the author used the valid reason that his young daughter was in the car and he didn't want to upset her by starting an argument with the wife and her lover that would likely end up with police being called.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the finest stories of this genre....in both content and eloquence of the tale as told....that I have ever read....and I have read many similar stories posted to Literotica.com. Anonymous (2 months ago) stated the following:

"....."For now, I'm just interested in my children and their future. Maybe one day my future will become important to me too." The last two sentences tell you this was a damn fine story. We all realize that it's tough to write something new and original in this genre so the difference maker is the emotions of the primary players. When I grow up, I want to be like him! Five stars!...."

I totally agree with his assessment of the story as well as its "moral". at the end of the day ! Bravo and Kudos to the author. 5+ stars.

' Just a wonderful story with fine development of plot and great and 'just' resolution.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This guy did not humiliate himself but he sure did humiliate the Slut wife. All the people who saw the furniture and then the signs and photos of the two scumbags doing the dirty knew who was being humiliated by what they saw and it certainly was not the husband. She and her sperm donor got every thing they deserved except the wife's lover should have had the ever loving shit kicked out of him and then had his balls and cock stomped on until they total mush. I am sorry for the children though. That falls solely on the bitch, whore wife. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

Another stupid bitch that got bored with her husband and needed that thrill for strange. That's the problem with people that place too much importance on sex when married. I don't care how much or how varied the sex may be it gets old. Yeah orgasms are ok and sometimes great but sex when you get older is really an over rated pass time. Pretty good story though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Routine BTB tale. Not too original and the wife's transition between her Jekyll and Hyde personas just didn't ring true. It will no doubt satisfied the vengence brigade but too shallow and formulaic for me.

LA

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

You have a plot, a story, nothing very original but good enough to make it a decent story. But what is this:

***If you can find it in your heart to give me a chance to make it right, I'll give you my ass and every other part of me. I was so stupid, of course my ass and my pussy and my mouth belong to you, only you Jack. You have to believe that. I made a mistake, but that can't be the end of us. Let me show you. I can come to you right now and give you my ass as many times as you want it.***

This is so absurdly idiotic! Wife is trying to get back in marriage talking like that? Are you freaking so stupid that you don't understand how moronic this conversation is? This type of nonsense appears in your other stories as well. Dude, you need to let somebody reads this before you post the story to make sure you scratch this kind of bullshit before you post the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"For now, I'm just interested in my children and their future. Maybe one day my future will become important to me too." The last two sentences tell you this was a damn fine story. We all realize that it's tough to write something new and original in this genre so the difference maker is the emotions of the primary players. When I grow up, I want to be like him! Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The guy trusted his wife because He loved her . Their are a lot of Great ladies out there . Sadly his wife was not great or a Lady

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Yeah

An anon stated he would share the video's to all so he could possibly get custody of the kids. I would have done the same thing. Fucking cunt. The prick lover got his but what punishment did the cheating wife get? The only flaw of the tale.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 3 years ago

have to agree with anon, he bought into that women are the best parents crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I would have shared the video with everyone. If you do hold them back as leverage, then go for sole custody.

ZK

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous