All Comments on 'Naive or Stupid - Take Your Pick'

by callmesparky

Sort by:
  • 343 Comments (Page 3)
PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago

Although this is a great story, he should have still sent the video to all her friends and family after the divorce was final. She betrayed him in such an appalling way that she deserved to have her support network destroyed too. Even if her parents forgave her, their relationship would never be the same again... the BtB gift that keeps on giving.

He made decent cash from the company to avoid a lawsuit and he was totally over Sheri after she ruined their marriage, so there was no reason to be celibate. Living a good life post-divorce is the ultimate revenge on an unfaithful spouse, especially when they desperately regret what they did and want to reconcile. Sheri seeing him start a new family with a younger woman would have been the ultimate fuck you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More please

Really great sorry. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sorry story

No man would have been so nice to a woman like her unless he was gay and wanted to find a male lover of his own. How about it Sparky, are you going to man up to being gay????

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
Another very good story!

I always love it when a cheating spouse asks, "Do you hate me that much?"

Are you kidding me?!

Great BTB. Sometimes, that's all you can do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Any Story With Over 200 Comments

Is worth my time to read. This is a story worth reading again and again. You might not be able to write another story like this, but you can always say you wrote this one.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotabout 5 years ago
Affair?

I don´t know. The premise of this story that for six months they would leave the office at the same time and come back at around the same time and same day, and nobody figured that there was something going on? And why her house? Why not in one of the houses they were supposedly showing? or even a motel? I know itś a fantasy, but make it believable.

SkubabillSkubabillover 4 years ago
Wow

My kind of BTB. A brilliant story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I have liked to hear more of the wife's feelings after the event

That was the missing piece for me.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Only drawback he needs to get on meds you send all her family and friends and all the pictures

You can't listen to being put down like that and not do it

Then get on with your life don't let her dictate your life

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42over 4 years ago
SUPERB

Great word-smithing. Thank you......this story will go into my folder.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Payback

I love the way He got his Payback ..I still would have sent her family at least 1 video

etchiboyetchiboyover 4 years ago
Just a classic, not overly original BTB.

But so well written. Technically marvelous.

4-stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A LOT MORE CONCESSIONS....

Would have been required to prevent the videos being released. Primary custody, retaining the house, no alimony and a financial split heavily in his favor.

Once the divorce was final, oops, all the tapes somehow ended up in everyone's inbox.

That would not truly balance the scales of justice but it might be a start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Which?

Was her lover Greg Allen or Greg Adams?

After demeaning Jack so thoroughly to her lover, how could she possibly think he could get past what she did and give her a second chance?! For six months she whored herself to her lover, totally; she suggested a break in their fucking, when she felt Jack was getting suspicious but at no time was she prepared to break off her liaison. So how on earth could she think Jack could consider reconciliation, now that they were exposed! She is so sorry not for the affair( which was fun and dirty sex) but because she has been found out! Well written.

kenandram2kenandram2over 4 years ago
no way

There is noway I could have stood and watched them together and not kicked their butts!

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Second reading. why most of these stories get 3 stars

Daughter sick she cheating and unavailable you go for primary custody

You can afford to hire someone to help with children

What if really needed and she fucking

And as said first time send pics etc to everyone

Should be like houses have to report serious problems

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Should have ghosted her completely

After he made sure she signed the divorce papers.

He really didn't owe her anything anymore. It doesn't matter why she cheated on him, belittled him, lied to him, withheld anal. None of that matters. I'll admit that some VERY rare circumstances it MIGHT matter. Drugs, rape, and blackmail come to mind. That's about it. Any other reason rings hollow. If his ex-slut-wife thinks she's hurting now....wait till' her career driven ex husband starts dating women again.

But ghosting her would have left her unable to argue and make poor excuses, pity appeals, and any other lame duck attempt to do damage control. She'd have to fight her imagination, which is far more cruel and twisted than anything her ex-husband could say to her. Just her own self for company, to argue with, to yell at, to manipulate, to ridicule. She orchestrated every last detail of her own betrayal. She'll either wind up in three sorry states if left completely alone with her own thoughts. Forever confused and battling her conflicting thoughts and emotions. Angry and bitter, if every conflicting side eventually believes her own b.s. Or deeply shameful and remorseful if every conflicting side agrees she was 100% in the wrong. Oddly enough, her only chance at long term happiness is to fully embrace the misery and shame. It's the only way to move forward.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 4 years ago
gave it a 3

Greg the lovers wife told her kids why daddy doesn't live there anymore. And what I don't get is why the husband is the one giving up everything. Tell the kids that mom is a slut and sell the house. at-least try for custody. Why would I want my daughter raised by a slut.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Reading again

One of Sparky's best stories. Another author that I wish was still writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The State the story is located in tells the rest of the story.

Story is set in California (aka commieofrnia, and other nicknames). Divorce laws in-state will put the men trough the ringer, yet the women that are at fault for adultery, or unfit mother, and so on come out smelling like their poodoo don't stink.

Jack being in Cali meant he was going to get hosed 9 ways till Tuesday in divorce if he had not handled Sherri the way he did.

No-Fault needs to be rewritten to only apply in a narrow range of circumstances, and bring back real consequences to actions. Less 'trading up' and other poodoo mostly women like to pull. Guy cheats? He gets it in the end. Wife cheats? same thing. Equal under the law.

Gave 4 stars to this one. Liked the furniture on the lawn, with pics and all. It was different, and worked well. Don't have to take baseball bats, and such to gain some justice. Now Jack just needs to live well for the revenge. :)

I am an anon, yes. That being said, if I don't like a story, I will vote it, and if I feel the need to comment I will do my best to keep thing civil while making my points.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 4 years ago
re: The State the story is located in tells the rest of the story.

I get what your saying but if your going to blackmail her with the pics, why only go for what she's going to get anyway. Hell, if there no court order. Take the kids and move her out. Then show her the pic and threaten to send them out. Why hold a winning hand to just break even?

kirei8kirei8about 4 years ago
Definitely a very weak revenge story

For all she did, he should have burned her at the stake. Jack was just too wimpy even though I know he was thinking of his children. Does anyone know where and why infidelity is not considered in a divorce started? Some mothers should not be given the children!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I'VE GOT A PAINTBRUSH

That's more intelligent than the wife portrayed in this story.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 4 years ago
I read it again.

I really enjoyed this part: As she drove away she was sobbing and saying "What did you do Jack, what did you do.? And then I believe reality hit her like a bucket of ice water and her story changed to, "oh god what did I do? Noooo god please, what did I do? Please god make it all go away."

The realization that it was her actions that brought this down turns to making a deal with God. Boy, that sounds so right! Isn't this the act of real desperation?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The kids know what mom did

The kids live in the same house where he exposed her with the furniture and pics. The other kids in the neighborhood saw it all or certainly heard about it. The neighbors would have talked about it for decades.

So her parents and family members have heard about it from the kids.

The house will get sold very soon.

Knoxhard

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Jack is written toward the end...

as weak. As someone else said, he had a winning hand. He should have gone for primary and the house and child support... And the bullshit in these stories about not telling the children. You tell them that you are divorcing because SHE betrayed the family. There is so much misplaced "chivalry" in these stories.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Cannot understand why authors here continually have their male victims protect their cheating slut wives from the glare of public humiliation.

The cheating spouses deserve to have their sordid activities placed into the public forum.

Tell everyone, her and your families, all the family friends and her fellow employees. Tell the kids the truth they above all people deserve the truth.

Shame the cheaters in front of everyone.

I never understand why this is not done, the male characters always suck it up, who does that?????

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Give her a deal

I would have scorched earth her. Everyone would know the truth. I would also make her confess to the kids, completely. I would have offered her a deal to stop the divorce. "Were you an anal virgin when we got married?" If the answer is yes, I would just say,"Give me your anal virginity and I'll call it all off."

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
why writers try and fill like they've too be nice

a wife shit on hubby and he give away the house to the whore.live good and make a lot of money.women will come out of the woodwork.

Kirk34Kirk34over 3 years ago
Classic BTB Story, 5/5

Good that he didn't let her get away with what she did, and made her pay, same as her lover.

As for the guys complaining about how nice he was let me give the reason why: HIS KIDS.

So many a-holes don't get that a Husband often wants to minimize the trauma of what his kids are going through. I mean the guy in this case got revenge, sweet sweet revenge and he kept the damage with his kids to a minimum. That's the best you can hope for in these situations.

I came from a broken home and I can tell you it wasn't fun. I can't imagine how much worse it would have been had my Parents been interested in getting even with each other. They just got tired and moved on, like most people in that situation. There's nothing wrong with a guy putting his kids first. It's kinda the point, or you don't have them to begin with.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Again

Hilarious! The nasty, cheating white thinks.offering him her ass will make it all go away. Dumb LW bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Shows how womens minds are just Plain stupid

Women believe they can run by their own set of rules all the time. This stupid bitch is actually a mirror of the stupid bitch I married. Almost did exactly the same. Today on her 4th husband and all her siblings and now deceased mother knew the facts and do not even speak to her. I did not hold back. They all got the news complete with photos. Oh and all her friends knew it because they were doing it too. 6 divorces all sluts. All humiliated. The only thing her should of done was to give it to all of her family. Naive or Stupid?. You have to have a brain to be naive so she was just plain stupid

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

Another comment re: separate accounts. You go to the teller with either a withdrawal slip, a check or a debit card for the account you want to withdraw from. MAYBE in a VERY small bank the teller MAY know about another account, but if the husband (or wife) opened a separate account, why would the teller automatically think that thje spouse had anything to do with it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
send the video

why not send the video anyway? Why not show everyone the whore she is? You owe her nothing at this point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another pathetic attempt

Why authors have to try to all of the sudden make the scorned husband some type of McGyver is beyond me. And they use the convenience of “just so happen to have a friend who is a surveillance whiz” or is a private eye, or some other nonsense to help with their evil revenge plan. So unbelievably contrived. Try hiding that many cameras in your house and see how long it takes your wife to spot them.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Tell the kids, tell the entire family, why keep it a secret and let HER frame the story, you shmuck

Never understand why authors do that. Make the BTB husband an idiot.

Part of burning her is letting everyone know, including the kids, what a slut she is.

She shit on u and the kids, you shit on her and her family.

That’s revenge!!!!

Dlh143Dlh143about 3 years ago

He was way too easy on her. He should have told EVERYONE what a cheating whore she is! Make her move away from his kids and her family. That's what she deserves. Why just go after the guy she cheated with? She's the one responsible for keeping her legs closed!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This was based on real events, you can tell the devil is in the details. As much as I enjoyed this story it still made me incredibly sad.. Whether the man cheats or the woman does will never ever compute for me.. I myself have been in three relationships my entire life and I am 38 years old and every single on cheated on me. I was in no way winning any man of the year prize for any of them but I never cheated, never hit any woman and never let my eyes wonder from any of the three.. The last one number #3 sent me down a path I am just starting to climb out of, not by my own strength could I do this, no but by the LOVE of the God of Abraham through His Son Christ and the Word. I was a front man for an early 2000's hardcore band and after #3 had gotten an abortion, then moved across the country, than cheated on me she felt the need to stick the proverbial knife in my gut and twist it good and hard... even though I begged her before we were exclusive to please never cheat. I told her that if she felt the need to have sex with another man would she please excuse herself than from the bathroom call me and tell me "Chris it's "so in so" look I ain't ever coming home again... take it easy". But she couldn't or didn't, either way it was obvious that she never cared. And I have not been in another relationship since (no relations with a woman either). And I am fine with that.

numbnutz49numbnutz49almost 3 years ago

A very well done BTB story without going overboard. I've read this one before but I didn't have the appreciation of what this author accomplished in 3 1/2 pages. Well done and a 5 star ranking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It always amazes me that a wife who's caught cheating almost always tells her busband she only loves him...but she doesn't love him enough to be only true to him...she loved the fun and dirty sex more...we did get to see some of what she felt...but we got to see more of what he felt...I always feel their can be no story here if thei was no cheating........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love the way he burnt the bitch. Wonderful story. Definitely a 5 star 🌟💫🌟💫🌟💫🌟💫🌟.

SexecutionerSexecutioneralmost 3 years ago

A nice blueprint for how to deal with a slut wife, though I'm sure the RAAC cucky boys are wishing he could find it in his heart to forgive and forget and go back to her with arms wide open...

Only issue I have is his reluctance to get back in the saddle. Show that cheating cunt she's nothing more than a bad memory...

JonDoe315JonDoe315almost 3 years ago

better if he got his happy ending. too many stories on here have the same ending where the hubby lives a miserable life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I would have shared the video with everyone. If you do hold them back as leverage, then go for sole custody.

ZK

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 3 years ago

have to agree with anon, he bought into that women are the best parents crap.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Yeah

An anon stated he would share the video's to all so he could possibly get custody of the kids. I would have done the same thing. Fucking cunt. The prick lover got his but what punishment did the cheating wife get? The only flaw of the tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The guy trusted his wife because He loved her . Their are a lot of Great ladies out there . Sadly his wife was not great or a Lady

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"For now, I'm just interested in my children and their future. Maybe one day my future will become important to me too." The last two sentences tell you this was a damn fine story. We all realize that it's tough to write something new and original in this genre so the difference maker is the emotions of the primary players. When I grow up, I want to be like him! Five stars!

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

You have a plot, a story, nothing very original but good enough to make it a decent story. But what is this:

***If you can find it in your heart to give me a chance to make it right, I'll give you my ass and every other part of me. I was so stupid, of course my ass and my pussy and my mouth belong to you, only you Jack. You have to believe that. I made a mistake, but that can't be the end of us. Let me show you. I can come to you right now and give you my ass as many times as you want it.***

This is so absurdly idiotic! Wife is trying to get back in marriage talking like that? Are you freaking so stupid that you don't understand how moronic this conversation is? This type of nonsense appears in your other stories as well. Dude, you need to let somebody reads this before you post the story to make sure you scratch this kind of bullshit before you post the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Routine BTB tale. Not too original and the wife's transition between her Jekyll and Hyde personas just didn't ring true. It will no doubt satisfied the vengence brigade but too shallow and formulaic for me.

LA

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

Another stupid bitch that got bored with her husband and needed that thrill for strange. That's the problem with people that place too much importance on sex when married. I don't care how much or how varied the sex may be it gets old. Yeah orgasms are ok and sometimes great but sex when you get older is really an over rated pass time. Pretty good story though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This guy did not humiliate himself but he sure did humiliate the Slut wife. All the people who saw the furniture and then the signs and photos of the two scumbags doing the dirty knew who was being humiliated by what they saw and it certainly was not the husband. She and her sperm donor got every thing they deserved except the wife's lover should have had the ever loving shit kicked out of him and then had his balls and cock stomped on until they total mush. I am sorry for the children though. That falls solely on the bitch, whore wife. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the finest stories of this genre....in both content and eloquence of the tale as told....that I have ever read....and I have read many similar stories posted to Literotica.com. Anonymous (2 months ago) stated the following:

"....."For now, I'm just interested in my children and their future. Maybe one day my future will become important to me too." The last two sentences tell you this was a damn fine story. We all realize that it's tough to write something new and original in this genre so the difference maker is the emotions of the primary players. When I grow up, I want to be like him! Five stars!...."

I totally agree with his assessment of the story as well as its "moral". at the end of the day ! Bravo and Kudos to the author. 5+ stars.

' Just a wonderful story with fine development of plot and great and 'just' resolution.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very well told story even the reason for not confronting the wife and her lover when he first saw them in the house having sex is a reasonable and realistic one. Most authors can't get that bit right. No man would watch his wife having sex with someone else and not confront them. However, in this story the author used the valid reason that his young daughter was in the car and he didn't want to upset her by starting an argument with the wife and her lover that would likely end up with police being called.

WrickettsWrickettsover 2 years ago

I don’t understand why the alway says “I love you”, I don’t want a divorce, can you ever forgive me? And it alway form the guy our vows, and I can never trust you.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Why the fuck did he leave the children with that bitch, he should have fought for them in court as dirty as he needed. Sending photos Audi and videos of her in action to everyone she knew and they knew, including family would have destroyed her completely.

No mercy taken, none given.

2/5

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

I truly think this could have been a 4 or 5 star story except that what we got was a totally cliched wife.

She started out seeming to love her husband but as it went along, she got worse and worse, which over a longer period of time may have made sense but in such a short period of time? Nope.

So the ending was just the typical word for word BTB story everyone writes with little variation. While we all understand everything has already been written in every way possible, but its the finer details (which require the effort few are willing to apply) that make or break it.

I gave it a 2.

fishgetterfishgetterover 2 years ago

Great BTB story. The result was what should done to the wives who cheat and are caught. No way can they be be forgiven and reunited with their husband. It is al over for her and good riddance to her.

desecrationdesecrationover 2 years ago

"My dad told me years ago that if a woman was seriously thinking about having sex with another man, she'd already done the deed in her mind. If a married woman was thinking seriously about it, she'd already broken her vows." That's the bottom line right there. Great story. I like how he just took care of business.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 2 years ago

The real victims in this yarn are the children. The husband paid little thought to the humiliation that he would heap on them when he showed porn photos of their mother on the front lawn. This story was a classic ‘scorched earth’ BTB trope like so many others in LW where the husband is portrayed as perfect and the ungrateful wife is a cheating whore. In real life a husband in this scenario may be forced to stay with the unfaithful wife because he can’t afford a divorce, or he wants to remain living with his children. The couple live together in an uneasy armistice, with hostility never far away. This story was OK, but the husband’s reaction could have been calmer and more subtle. 3 stars.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 2 years ago

My second thoughts on this BTB yarn is that the husband may end up being punished more than his cheating wife or her lover. If the husband leaves the marital home this would permit the lover to move in with the cheating wife. The husband then finds that he is living in a grotty bedsit on the wrong side of the tracks whilst his wife her lover and their children live comfortably in the marital home. The husband may end up having to pay his wife to support her, the lover and his children. That would be a sad outcome

DrgwngDrgwngover 2 years ago

Yet another weak response. Why do these lw writers always have the Mc withhold the video? Release it . Also, we have yet another house giveaway and hubby moves instead of slut wife. Do not leave the home, force the offender to pay the price. Abomdoning the home is a legal mistake, but has become just another trope for these lw writers. Oh, for some originality. Keep the house, send out the video. Just once. The kids will recover if shown enough care.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hiker69bitch- The wife brought all this down on herself. I doubt the boss cared enough, to move in with her. She was a free, easy piece of ass. But moving in with her two kids, would put a serious crimp on their fantasy world.

One thing almost all cheating women do not understand. Unless you are childless, most guys are not going to want to take over the responsibility of “ stepdad” The kids will always resent him, as the man who broke up their family. Yes, you can always find a man, to fuck you. Is that really an accomplishment? It is highly doubtful, that this woman and her kids, live “ happily ever after”.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

furniture and photos on the lawn are a great idea

pummel187pummel187over 2 years ago

lol.. fucking pig

Lord_LoudpantsLord_Loudpantsover 2 years ago

I enjoyed it. Yes hubbie’s revenge could only be seen as justifiable in a fantasy world where the author can arbitrarily assign all negative consequences to the cheaters instead of the kids and parents and friends and neighbors and companies and co-workers give a shit about infidelity. But hey it’s Literotica.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

That was one dumb, delusional , cheating bitch. No ass is worth that much.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

That was on dumb, delusional, cheating bitch to think he would forgive her. Her ass was worth that much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fairly well written but rather predictable and one dimensional BTB tale with all the usual tropes including the wife's totally unbelievable declarations of undying love for hubby.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

3 stars.

"My wife may be a slut, but she loves the kids" What a profoundly stupid illogical statement. What delusional drivel is this?

If she had any love for the kids she would have put their best interests above her own stupidity and not allowed herself to be fucking her boss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Read the first paragraph and then skip to page 3. The rest is meaningless drivel that doesn't add to the story at all. Editors on this site suck. Glorified Grammerly and not a damn thing more.

Editing is more than fixing sentences and word placement. I don't know if the author wrote this himself alone or got someone to help him. If it's the latter, they ought be ashamed at the shit job they did.

JonDoe315JonDoe315about 2 years ago

The wife is seriously delusional

servant111servant111about 2 years ago

Delusional… 3 stars

OPrimeOPrimeabout 2 years ago

LOL. Always those real estate folks. It is a wonder they have time to sell homes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wonder what Sherie's definition of love is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

about as good BTB Ive ever read, just enough sex dialogue story building and a nice husband POV. Plus a warning morality story. Nicely done, kudos.

rn2711rn2711almost 2 years ago

How did her parents and family not know? The photos from the house will hit the internet and the local news?

TajfaTajfaalmost 2 years ago

Could there be a follow up written from the wife's perspective?

I don't think we found out why it started and why it went on so long with her trash talk about her husband. What did she really feel about her husband and how did she end up?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A woman's perspective: I love my husband and children - that's my family/"mom" mode; but I'm also a Woman with more deserving and greater sexual and emotional needs that no one man can satisfy. My other persona is an entitled narcissistic whore. Nothing wrong with that - get used to it.

Ladies, remember June, 2022: Roe v. Wade overturned by U.S. Supreme Court. No fault divorce - that's next on the "abolish" to-do list. Men can still change and control your future, if you are going to act irresponsibly...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Average

As others comments

Pictures be everywhere

You want your kids be exposed to lying cheating slut

DrgwngDrgwngalmost 2 years ago

why do these writer always go,easy on the whore. What good are audio recordings, video and pics if you do not use them. It seems there is some secret formula to follow, the hubby always says, you must get the truth from her, they always risk trouble by letting the skqnk,spin the story. it is just so,rididculous the lack of individual creativity.

As for the anony just below that thinks women should be allowed anything....well, women have been over valued and entitled for decades, and some pushback is coming...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sure good mother. Just one who will teach kids promises mean nothing and always shut off phone while fucking your lover. Always place lovers ahead of spouse and family

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Uggh. Sad that Sheri got primary custody. What a repulsive sociopath and liar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sheri was way over the top a total nut job in denial.

KiwihunterKiwihunterover 1 year ago

Do all those silly people who get married still not get it? Don't get married, have your kids, do not commit to any other person, play the field and everyone stays happy. Monogamy is a lifestyle that is irrelevant today.

Only a total and complete fool would get married these days

InspiredbyflowersInspiredbyflowersover 1 year ago

Pretty good version of an admittedly standard story which obviously I don't mind reading over. As usual, I'm left wondering at the characters who write the bitter comments in which 1) they obviously take these stories as being about real people, when frankly, they so often feature women who are amazingly obtuse and can't understand why someone would be seriously bothered by what they did - there's no evidence that real women are as empty-headed dumb as the women in this sort of story and 2) they clearly have some amazing grudge about women going on which makes them think men are getting a really raw deal and women in general are treacherous and uncaring when frankly, the evidence that exists says these characteristics are more common in men, especially lack of empathy for others. Did you fellows know that most people like women more than men? Or that in the friendship literature, there is a general saying (summarizing results) that if a woman wants a deep friend, she gets a woman, if a man wants a deep friend, he gets a woman. (Gosh). Well there's a lot of bitterness in the crowd that reads these stories, but also from the way the readers take these to be representative of real life, a lot of sheer stupidity. I find them amazing. (By the way, I have had episodes in my life with very imperfect woman, including one who was a genuine psychopath, not just someone I got mad at; I'm not in some daze about all women being great).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

DO THE SKANK WIFE GETS PRIMARY CUSTODY, SO MUCH FOR CUCKY HUSBAND AND THE BIG TALKS WHEN HE IS A LOSER!!

HE IS A WIMPY CUCK FOR STLL PROTECTING THE WHORE'S REPUTATION BY NOT SHARING HER FUCKING VIDEOS WITH HER FAMILY

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good enough tale, but some of the commenters don't live in the real world. LP

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

FINALLY A REAL MAN WHO CAN SAY I HATE YOU AND DO NOT LOVE YOU!

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

Release the video and audio. Tell the in-laws, why risk anything. Author is such a nice guy, need to follow the standards here, far be it to actually have an original thought.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Could have been a bit tougher on the skank.

Oh and KiwiHunter "Do all those silly people who get married still not get it? Don't get married, have your kids, do not commit to any other person, play the field and everyone stays happy. Monogamy is a lifestyle that is irrelevant today. Only a total and complete fool would get married these days"

Sorry but these silly people are made up characters in a story. As in fake, not real. Clearly a lot of you here truly believe this stuff and the people are real...FTR some are but most really aren't. Sadly I guess you'll always be upset because no one would marry you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another BTB story. Very few changes in the formulation of the story. Nothing new & unique.

Bill S.

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

BTB my ass. What did she get, just divorced and lost her job. She even went out on a fucking date. Her wimpy ass hubby deserved getting shit on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Quite a BTB of Greg but pretty tame for Sheri. She was quite delusional to even think there would be any love left. She burned herself out of her marriage.

EvelZombieEvelZombieover 1 year ago

Ok story. Normally I take the revenge fantasy with a grain of salt or two. But since the author seemed to do just enough research on divorce to try and make it realistic I find a lot of fault with how the husband handled things. Mainly the video with audio and the threatening to expose his wife to everyone. In real life there are expectation of privacy laws even in one's own home that extend to husband and wife. Also the husband threatening to send video with audio to everyone opens him up to lots of legal action. His own lawyer should have given clear warning on this and hers would have had a field day. Still it's a no fault state, so it still would have broken down mostly the way in the story with the exception that now the wife could have gotten greater custody of the kids and she could have sued him for blackmail and a few other things. Otherwise it's a well written story.

nixroxnixroxover 1 year ago

3 stars - for another run-of-the-mill timid BTB, cheating, SLUT story - there should have been more payback.

Although, it appeared to be well written, it was about two pages too long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story, well researched, in the real world I have heard it way too often , it seems the world is full of sluts and scumbags.

Slick742Slick742about 1 year ago

A top-ten for me. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Trite and formulaic

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

One damn good story about a completely delusional cheating bitch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous