Naked at College 01 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had even bought a pair of X-ray glasses as a kid that were advertised at the back of a comic book. He waited until summer to order it so that he could be the one to get the mail. He was worried that his parents would become suspicious over him receiving a "plain, brown package," as it was described in the advertisement. He checked the mail every day. When it finally arrived he dashed to his bedroom and instantly tried it out, looking out through his bedroom window at the Peterson sisters playing in their back yard. But, it was a huge disappointment; a complete bust. The glasses just seemed to make everyone look like they were in silhouette. He knew that he should, could, get his money back, but there was no way he could do so without the help of his parents, and he wasn't about to let them know about it.

But, now, it was essentially for real. He could see everything, live, in person. He particularly liked the matching pink bra and panty set of Susie. They were both sprinkled with little white daisies across a pink field. She really looked so feminine, so sweet, so sexy. It was a shame when she covered her little pink bra with her white blouse, and fastened together her red skirt over her panties. However, whenever he would see her again, he would remember how at one time he knew full well what she had on underneath, and he could imagine that she was perhaps wearing that same set right then, and, beneath those bra and panties, he even knew full well what she looked like without them: her puffy little titties, perky nipples, taught bottom, and, best of all, that diminutive slit that ran across her fresh, virginal, delicate pouch.

Bonnie and Alice were now out of the showers themselves, and were drying off. Michael was fully dry himself. He considered staying to watch them. He knew that they would put on quite a show. However, his balls were really beginning to ache, and he was frankly worried that he might even be late for the next class, or at least Chrissie might wonder why he was the last one to leave the locker room, leaving only with Bonnie or Alice. No, he better show some maturity and get out of there before it was too late.

"Bye Bonnie, bye Alice," he yelled as he took off. They both smiled, waved back, and said, "See you later, Mikey." He sure hoped so.

When he came out of the locker room, Chrissie was indeed waiting for him, along with their security guard.

Chrissie. Chrissie's experience in the shower was quite different from Michael's, although in some respects not so different at all.

In her case, the boys dashed into the locker room ahead of her. Not surprisingly, many more of the boys were looking forward to showering with Chrissie than the girls were looking forward to showering with Michael. However, it was true that a few of the boys had left without taking a shower. These included some of the boys who felt uncomfortable showering with other boys. The reasons were never clear, or at least were not offered. They didn't have to explain, as explaining might also make them feel uncomfortable. Coach Gordon suspected that it had something to do with the size of their penises. He assumed that the boys who didn't want to shower were the boys with really small penises, or at least they thought they were small.

A few other boys also declined to shower with Chrissie. These were boys who were terribly concerned about getting erections. Many of them had or were fighting back erections all through gym class. Thank goodness for tight jock straps! However, there would be no such protection within the shower, and a number of the boys really did not want to have erections in front of other guys. It might seem kind of gay to have boners in the presence of other naked guys, even if there was a naked girl there as well and, frankly, most of the guys questioned how big they were. It was one thing to be the last one picked for a game of basketball or baseball, it was quite another thing to be the guy with the smallest boner. When one was limp, one could claim that one's small size was due to the cold air or water, or that the size when small doesn't really translate well to the size when erect. But, there were no illusions, no excuses, when one had an erection. That was the frank, concrete, true measure of masculinity, at least it seemed that way to them.

So, surprisingly, at least for Chrissie, the locker room was not nearly as crowded as she thought it would be.

And, unlike Michael, she did not just sit there to watch all of them get undressed. She went immediately to the shower room. Like many of the girls with Michael, she wanted to get out of there as soon as possible. She was not about to linger and enjoy this.

She could not, however, avoid seeing the guys naked, or avoid having to share the shower with them. In fact, there were already a few guys in the shower when she walked in, and their heads quickly turned as she entered the mist enshrouded room. Eyes widened in wonder and delight as they gazed upon those gorgeous boobs, and cocks instantly began to swell.

Chrissie at first felt severely self-conscious, particularly when she noticed some of them; well, most of them; actually, even worse, it seemed like all of them, were becoming aroused. She knew she was safe. They wouldn't touch her; they wouldn't even been mean or disrespectful. They would get into significant trouble if they did. But, there was still something very intimidating about being alone in a room full of naked guys with expanding, growing penises. There were so many of them, all slowly thickening, stiffening, poking out, and then poking up.

It was like being naked in a room full of intimidating, menacing guys, all with their weapons unsheathed, ready to approach her, to use her for their pleasure, to rape her in all available ways, all points of entry.

A couple of the guys were even acting proud about their erections. They made no effort to hide their hard cocks (although according to the rules, they couldn't even if they wanted to); on the contrary, they boldly displayed them to her, never turning away to wash, always facing directly at her, their hard dicks thrusting out and standing up, with proud smiles on their faces. They seemed to enjoy the fact that their exhibitionistic display made her feel uncomfortable. They seemed to feel more masculine, more virile, more powerful, to have her appear to shirk, to cringe, perhaps even to quake at the sight of their powerful manliness.

However, her anxiousness diminished somewhat as she noticed that some of the guys appeared to be as nervous about this as her. She could see that they might even be as embarrassed about her seeing their things as she was about them seeing hers. They were keeping their backs to her, preferring the lesser of two evils in having her see their butts rather than their erect penises. Some turning was inevitably necessary for showering but even then they avoided eye contact whenever their hard penises came into sight.

Bennie Johnson in particular seemed to quite embarrassed, perhaps because he was a bit pudgy, and his penis did appear to be a bit on the small size. No, it was in fact really small, and clearly the smallest one in the room.

Chrissie moved over to use the showerhead in between Bennie and Jackson. She felt much less intimidated washing next to Bennie

She smiled sweetly at him. "You know, Bennie, it's okay in The Program if you get an erection. I don't mind."

Bennie smiled back, but it was still a rather nervous, self-conscious smile.

Jackson, showering on her other side, asked, very politely, if Chrissie would pose for him.

"I don't have time Jackson, you know that. I need to wash up to get to my next class." It wasn't a very good excuse.

"It won't take long. Just one quick pose."

Chrissie knew that she had to agree. She stopped washing her thighs, sighed, and said, "Alright, what do you want me to do?"

Jackson grinned broadly. "Turn around, spread your legs way out, bend your knees, and put your hands on the floor." Cocks that were only half swollen rose sharply at just the thought of this pose, and they would stiffen even harder at the sight.

There was no way this could be anything other than humiliating. She turned her back to Jackson, spread her legs well apart, bent her knees, and leaned forward to rest her hands on the floor. It was not an easy pose, and it was certainly a very obscene one. Hot water from the shower splashed across her back and her upraised white butt, and a stream of water then flowed down her wide open butt crack, down the brown skin deep in the crevice, across her exposed, wrinkled, puckered rose bud, and finally ending with a dribbling flow off her cunnie mound.

Jackson modified the pose somewhat. "Chrissie, if you wouldn't mind, I would really appreciate it if you would spread your cheeks for us as well. We really aren't able to get a good look at your, um, your anus."

Chrissie couldn't imagine her face getting any redder. This really had to be going too far, but he was still being polite. She sure wished that Hank Adams was in the shower with her. She could at least ask him if she had to do it. But, she knew the answer. She did have to do it.

She raised up somewhat and reached back to spread the cheeks of her bottom, as if she was inviting the guys to stick their hard things up her butt. She grimaced with shame and embarrassment. She had never done this for anyone before, not even a doctor, nor could she ever imagine doing this for a guy, any guy. She could not think of anything more obscene, more degrading.

Pretty much all the guys gathered behind her now, getting a real good luck. Some of them did have girls with whom they did stuff with, but none of them had a girl who would bend over and spread her ass cheeks for them. No girl had ever posed like that for them. And, this was not just any girl. This was the pretty, big titted, class president, Chrissie Pippins, running for re-election next year. "You sure are going to get my vote, Chrissie," Jackson said.

"Thank you, Jackson," she politely responded.

Chrissie closed her own eyes. Perhaps if she couldn't see anything, she couldn't see what she was doing. That was, of course, silly, but it did seem to help diminish her awareness that she was sticking out her butt and cunt to all of these guys; in fact, even spreading her cheeks as if she wanted them to fuck her in the ass. Just the thought of that though was horrifying.

The boys began to crowd together, apparently no longer self-conscious about having stiffies in front of each other. Normally that would be a point of tremendous humiliation, but if everyone was hard then it wasn't so bad after all. In fact, with the obscene show being put on by Chrissie, one would probably now be more worried about being the one not getting an erection. Besides, nobody's eyes were on anyone's peckers. Their eyes were glued to the naked beauty of Chrissie's dangling bubbies, her exposed pussy lips, her open butt, and her puckered asshole. If anything, it was difficult not to grab one's cock and begin jerking it off. A few boys were in fact doing just that, pretending that they were just lathering themselves.

Steven was working particularly hard on cleaning his cock, imagining that Chrissie was presenting herself to him, asking him to fuck her in the ass. He could even see her anus winking at him. It was due largely to the tickling of the streams of water, but it was also a rather enticing, inviting puckering. He couldn't hold himself back. He burst forth loads of cum, hiding it from view by cupping his left hand in front as the spurts gushed forth into his palm. It was difficult for him to remain steady, to hide his orgasm, as the waves of pleasure swept through his body, making his legs feel rubbery and weak, but he bent his knees and firmly gripped the shower floor with his bare feet. He felt considerably light headed, and he silently groaned as the throbbing and twitching of his cock within his tightly gripping right hand continued until the final weak spurts emptied into his palm. When he finished he looked around, checking to see if anyone had seen him. It looked like he was safe, as the eyes of the other boys were clearly occupied. He smiled with satisfaction and pleasure as he washed the cum into and out of his groin with the soap and water.

Jackson broke the spell with his remark that "The water running off her pussy, it looks like she is peeing." He was right, but that statement qualified as rudeness, and rude, insulting remarks were against the rules.

It was a ticket to end the pose and Chrissie cashed it in. "Show is over boys," she said, as she stood back up straight. No more poses would be allowed and she could finish her shower in peace; or at least as much peace as one could find in a shower full of naked boys with hard cocks.

She didn't though stay much longer. She in fact wanted to get out as soon as possible so that she could perhaps towel off by herself. She was even considering letting her hair dry naturally. She wouldn't normally do that, but she didn't really want to stay much longer. She quickly pattered away.

The boys were uncertain what to do. Many of them wanted to chase after her. How many more opportunities would they have to watch a naked girl? However, as soon as she walked off most of them became quite self-conscious about their erections. What if Coach Gordon saw them with boners? He would probably make them run laps until their erections went down. That would be terribly embarrassing. And, besides, many of them had actually not yet done any true showering.

Bennie though did follow her out.

As Chrissie was toweling off he walked up to her, rather tentatively, his hard penis sticking up and out. As soon as he reached her, he covered it with his hands; a clear violation of the rules.

Chrissie considered turning him in. She did say, with some annoyance, "You can't ask for any more poses, Bennie. Only one during any class period."

"Oh, I know, Chrissie. I know. Um, I just wanted to say, that, um, well, I just wanted to thank you for doing that."

He didn't seem to appreciate that it really wasn't her choice. Participating in The Program was her choice, sort of, but once she agreed to participate, she had to follow the rules, whether she liked them or not. "Yea, right," she said, with some evident sarcasm.

"No, I mean it, Chrissie." He looked back behind him. They were still alone. He had to say this fast before anyone else came out. "I, uh, well, I've never seen a girl before, one naked like that, and well, gosh, you're so pretty and all. I don't think I will ever see another girl as pretty as you. I know it must be hard to do what you're doing. Heck, I can't even let you see my thing."

Some of the boys were now coming out. They could see Bennie and Chrissie talking. They left them alone. Frankly, they liked the fact that he was engaging her in conversation, as it was helping to keep her naked body in the locker room.

Chrissie finished her toweling. She wanted to just take off, but that would be brushing Bennie off. "Here, come with me," she said, as she went over to the toiletries that had been left especially for her. As she was drying and brushing her hair, she said, "Bennie, you know you're not suppose to cover yourself."

Bennie's eyes were fixed on her breasts, hanging and swinging from her body as she was bent over, brushing her hair. "I know, but, well, it's a little embarrassing," as if she didn't already know that!

"Bennie, you don't think that it's embarrassing for me to have my breasts exposed like this? You don't think it was embarrassing to have to bend over in front of all of you guys!"

Bennie felt bad for not really appreciating that, or at least that wasn't what he meant. He had come over to her to say thanks, and instead he was just appearing to be inconsiderate. "You're right, I know. It's just that, well, you're so pretty. You're breasts are like, well, they're fantastic, you must know that. And, well." He removed his hands. If she was going to embarrass herself by bending over in front of him, he could at least admit to his own embarrassment. "I'm so small," he said, quite quietly.

She looked down at him. He was small. He was even smaller than Mikey. This was Chrissie's chance to get back at the boys, at least back at one of them, for embarrassing her like that. The tables were now turned.

But, there was really nothing to be gained by only making him feel worse, and actually much to be gained by making him feel better. She took from her purse another Notoid of courage, placed it in her mouth, and reached out for his little hard penis. "Bennie, it's not the size that really counts, you know, it's what you do with it. And, I bet you could do a lot with that manly thing." She gave him a hard squeeze. The other boys' eyes widened. This was clearly very much against the rules, but they weren't about to complain.

Bennie certainly wasn't going to complain. He smiled broadly as he felt Chrissie's soft hand grasp his cock.

Chrissie had intended on only giving him a little squeeze. However, once her hand grasped his cock, she didn't really want to let go. It felt nice in her hand: so hard, so stiff, so hot. She smiled back at Bennie and openly stroked him. "I don't think I want to let go of this hard, manly penis, Bennie."

It wasn't in her nature to use dirty words, like "cock," but that didn't matter to Bennie. "You could get into trouble, Chrissie. You really should stop." He looked back around, behind him. He could see all the guys watching, but none of them were protesting. In fact, he could clearly see the envy and jealousy in their eyes. He smiled with considerable pride, as well as pleasure, as Chrissie continued to stroke his hard dick. A couple of the guys were touching their own hard cocks.

Chrissie leaned in closer to Bennie, letting her breasts touch his chest, her hard nipples pressing against him. She whispered to him. "I don't care, Bennie. I don't care what happens to me. Your penis is so hot, so hard. I just want to play with it. I can't help myself. Won't you please let me, Bennie, just a little bit more?"

Bennie was shocked. Chrissie was surprising even herself. She was doing this for him, for Bennie's self esteem, but she had to admit that the feel of his penis responding to her touch was actually fun. If anyone had asked her the day before whether she would be naked in the men's locker room jerking off a guy; well, she might have stormed off in anger and disgust at even the suggestion. Yet, here she was, doing precisely just that, and even kind of enjoying it. Maybe it was due to all the sexual tension that had been building throughout the day. She couldn't deny that as the day proceeded she was feeling more and more aroused herself. Yes, she was enjoying this, she was enjoying her masturbation of Bennie. She squeezed and pumped her hand harder.

The locker room was dead silent. All that could be heard was the sound of Chrissie's hand on Bennie's cock. It was the sound with which all the boys were very familiar: the sound of hand slapping cock. But, for most of them the sound was usually in a quite different context. Chrissie stopped briefly to squeeze some hand lotion into the palm of her hand. She was not the least bit experienced at giving a guy a hand job. She had touched a few, but had never before gone this far, but she did figure that the feeling would be even more pleasurable if she lubricated her hand with lotion. And, when she returned to his penis, she could tell she was right.

Bennie's eyes squeezed shut in passion. He leaned his shoulders back and thrust out his hips. "Chrissie, Chrissie, wait, stop, really, I'm really going to do it."

"I want you to do it, Bennie. I want you to spurt your stuff." She shifted a bit to his side so that he wouldn't hit her with any of it when he popped, and she pressed her breasts harder against him as her fist slid fast up and down his cock. "I bet you have lots and lots of stuff, Bennie. Won't you let me see your stuff, Bennie, please?"

123456...8