Naked at College 01 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chrissie covered her face with her hands, but held her position.

"In this position he can use his hands for whatever purpose he wishes. He can grab her breasts if he so chooses." Chrissie surely hoped he would not do that. "Even if he doesn't take her behind, he can tickle it with his finger, if he is so inclined." Chrissie's anus twitched and puckered at the thought, and that did not go unnoticed by the boys in the class. "In contrast, the girl can't do much of anything with her hands."

Some of the girls in the class knew that wasn't really true. Patty spoke up. "In that position, Mr. Jennings, you could play with yourself or touch his, um, his," her voice reduced to almost a whisper, "his stuff." The girls laughed at her self-consciousness, as well as what she was saying. The boys grinned and, for a brief moment, their eyes left Chrissie to look at Patty, imagining her reaching back between her legs to grab their balls.

"That's true, Patty, very true. You make a very good point, but still, the freedom of movement is clearly much more in the control of the male."

"Yes sir," Patty had to acknowledge, and, not wanting to maintain any further attention to her, she didn't pursue her argument.

"How many of you boys would imagine displaying your anus like this to a girl?" The boys laughed at that, and many of the girls cringed at the thought. Some of the students were beginning to think that Mr. Jennings had a point, but they weren't so sure that he wasn't twisting the meaning in some manner. However, they could hardly articulate a counter-argument, being frankly rather flustered by the fact that the class president, Chrissie Pippins, was presenting her butthole to them.

"I really can't think of a more submissive position than this. Notice when the man takes her like this, from behind, bottom up raised, she is presenting her defenseless fanny for whatever pleasure he might wish. It's the position you students might recall when you were just children, presenting your tushy to your parents for a spanking." Mr. Jennings emphasized his point by walking up to Chrissie and lightly, playfully, patting her on the bottom, not to inflict any pain, but just to emphasize his point, as well as take the opportunity to touch such an enticing bum. "Do you in fact feel a little degraded, Chrissie, perhaps just a bit demeaned, presenting your bottom like this to us, to me, as I give you a little spanking?"

Chrissie's face was still covered. "Yes sir, actually very much so, sir."

"Well, you're a true sport, a true gonzo sociologist to demonstrate this for us." He gave her a few more pats, even slipping his hand down to her cunnie pouch, expressing his appreciation for her service. "Let's not task our dramatists too much, though. Chrissie, why don't you now sit back on your haunches, sideway to the class."

Chrissie was very glad to do that. At least now she was no longer displaying her cunnie or butt hole to the boys. Her breasts jiggled into place as she sat back in her place.

"And now, Michael, please, if you will, come around and stand in front of Chrissie and present your penis to her face."

Many of the girls in the class covered their own faces, partly in vicarious empathy for Chrissie but also simply because they were shocked at what Mr. Jennings was suggesting. The boys, in contrast, leaned forward, their eyes widening with delight at what they might now see.

Chrissie wanted to cover her face as well. As Michael looked down he could see the distress in her pretty green eyes at the sight of his penis dangling before her face. Normally this moment would be the highlight of his life, at least as far as it had progressed so far. But, he had no interest in making Chrissie feel so uncomfortable. When he presented his penis to a girl, he would want her to be happy about it.

Mr. Jennings seemed oblivious to their discomfort. "How many of you," speaking to the students in the class, "have cast an aspersion, an insult, to someone by saying, 'Blow me,' or said in disgust, 'That really sucks.'" They all had to admit to that, even the girls. "Yet, this is precisely what a girl is asked to do for her man. Few men feel this to be an act of aggression on their part, an effort to demean or humiliate the girl, but is it not a curiosity that we use this act, this intimate act of love between a man and a woman, to disparage, to degrade a person, to verbally express our anger, our disgust?" He asked rhetorically, "Why do you believe this to be the case?"

Betsy agreed fully with Mr. Jennings about this, at least she thought she agreed with him. She spoke up without raising her hand. "Because it is so disgusting to do such a thing, Mr. Jennings."

That was not the answer he was expecting. "Excuse me?"

"My goodness," she continued. "He pees with that thing. The girl is putting her mouth on his dirty man thing, his penis. Really; I assume he washes his hand after he uses his thing, yet he expects the girl to put it in her mouth? It must smell and," she could hardly bring herself to say it, "taste, disgusting." A few of the girls had to applaud that answer, even those who would be quite willing to do it.

"Well, you do have a point there, Betsy, but when the man returns the favor it's really no different."

"Eeeuww," Betsy exclaimed. She really wouldn't want a man to put his lips down there. "That's not making love, Mr. Jennings, that's just pornographic." The girls tittered at her obvious discomfort, and her rather conservative attitude, although a few of the boys would in fact agree.

Gina felt she should speak up as well. "You know, Mr. Jennings, lots of guys expect girls to do them but they won't return the favor."

"Yes, yes!" a number of the girls exclaimed, and many of the guys smiled in non-apologetic agreement. She was right, at least for a few of them.

"An excellent point, Gina." He was pleased with this participation. The exercise was beginning to take hold and have the effects he was seeking. "That is truly quite hypocritical, and again reflects the differential power politics of gender." A couple of the boys who wouldn't do it had to admit he was right about that. It really wasn't fair or respectful.

"And, I would add, the act can also express visually the superior social power of the male."

"What do you mean?" Gina asked.

"Well, when the man becomes erect, his penis can become so very, very large, at times even so large that it becomes difficult for the woman to get it into her mouth. He is demonstrating to her his superior position and her inability to handle his masculine size."

Gina could not help but note, "Well, that clearly wouldn't be a problem in this case."

Most of the students laughed at that, much to the dismay of Michael.

Chrissie could see the embarrassment in Michael's eyes as she looked up at him, past his limp little penis. How ironic, and perhaps especially painful. The class exercise was to demonstrate her submission, her denigration, relative to him, yet now he was the subject of the denigration, he was the one to feel humiliated. Well, she could not help him when they were walking to the class, so she wasn't about to let him down now. She sat up a bit on her knees, opened her mouth, and fully engulfed his little penis.

The students squealed in shock. Nobody had been expecting that. Perhaps Gina or Patty would do it, but not Chrissie!

Michael was probably the most surprised of them all. Prior to this morning, no girl had yet seen, let alone touched, his penis, and now it was actually in Chrissie's mouth, and she didn't do it because she had to. She just did it. He couldn't believe though that she did it because she wanted to. She must be doing it as the only way to hide its pathetic appearance. Nevertheless, he was truly very grateful, and in fact pleased, to say the least. It was all just so remarkable. His penis was actually in the mouth of Chrissie Pippins! The fact that they were standing in front of a bunch of students was, for the moment, forgotten from all consciousness as he felt his cock begin to swell within the sweet wet warmth of Chrissie's mouth.

Even the jaw of Mr. Jennings dropped at the sight. He was not expecting this, not from the prim and proper class president that he knew Chrissie Pippins to be. She had spoken out against some of his campus activities, particularly his effort to allow for demonstrations within the concourse of the student union. He had to admit that there was apparently more to Chrissie Pippins than he had known, or assumed.

However, he also had to admit that Chrissie was acting beyond the requirements of The Program. No explicit sexual contact could be required of a participant. It might happen fortuitously, as in the case of Ms. Henderson's nursing class. But, this did appear to be more overtly, explicitly sexual. This could be real sex rather than just psychodrama. "Chrissie, you don't have to do that, you know."

Chrissie opened her mouth somewhat to answer Mr. Jennings, but, wanting to keep Michael's penis in her mouth, her speech was quite slurred. "Thaths, ok, Mither Thennings, I thon't mind." She even gave Michael a little smile, with a bit of twinkle in her eye. Michael smiled back.

For perhaps the first time in Mr. Jennings' career, he was speechless, at least for a moment. "Uh, well, the girl, in this position, is kneeling before the man, clearly a subservient position. He stands over her while she waits for his instruction, his command."

Chrissie though wasn't waiting for anything. Michael's eyes widened as he felt her tongue exploring the head of his penis. A girl's warm, wet, soft tongue was lapping and licking away at his cock. A girl, a very pretty girl, was actually using her tongue on his cock, and man, that felt so good; so very, very good. He closed his eyes and enjoyed this most special moment.

As did Chrissie. She could see how much pleasure she was giving Michael and it made her feel good. She no longer felt demeaned or denigrated. She didn't feel like she was servicing the man. She was doing this because it was fun, because she wanted to make Michael happy, and because, she would have to admit, it felt good to her mouth, to her lips, to her tongue, to be loving Michael's penis. A warmth was developing, growing, between her own thighs, as Michael's cock continued to grow within her mouth.

It wasn't too long before he was swollen to his full length. She wanted to see it. She wanted to see the fruit of her labor. She wanted to admire its stiffness, its hardness, its masculine strength. But, she also worried that he would again be subjected to derogatory remarks about its size. Despite being expanded to its full length, it was still easily held within her mouth. She had seen it a number of times before, and she knew that its size would not be impressive.

Not knowing even whether, let alone how much, Michael had swelled within Chrissie's mouth, Mr. Jennings said, "Some men enjoy making the point of their power and dominance by shoving their erect penises down into the throat of the girl, making her cough or gag. It's a quite explicit demonstration of how big he is, and how she is having difficulty handling his masculinity."

Right on cue, Chrissie feigned that Michael's cock was lodged too deeply in her throat. She suddenly hunched her shoulders, pulled back on his cock, and began hacking and gagging, although keeping it still captured between her lips.

"Oh man, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" Michael exclaimed, pulling back, wanting to free her from the pain and misery he was causing.

As Michael pulled back, Chrissie grabbed hold of his cock with both hands to fully cover it as well as to exaggerate its length. She gasped through her coughing, "Mr. Jennings, I'm sorry, I just couldn't keep it in my mouth any longer. He's so big!" She bent over gasping and coughing, but still keeping a firm grip on his cock.

There were a lot of doubters in the class, but Chrissie was clearly in considerable discomfort. A regrettable consequence of her successful acting was that a few of the girls became a bit reluctant to try this for themselves. For awhile it was looking like Chrissie was having considerable fun, but now she was in such distress.

Michael also felt bad for Chrissie. He really didn't want to cause her any discomfort, particularly when she was doing something so nice for him. But, he also had to admit, at least to himself, that he never imagined he would be so big that a girl would have difficulty taking him in her mouth. He had to admit that there was some truth to Mr. Jenning's argument, as a part of him did feel a bit proud, well, maybe, actually, real proud.

Chrissie kept hold of Michael's cock, in part because she wanted to enjoy its stiffness within her hand, but as well to continue to disguise its length. As she had done with the palm of his hand throughout the day, she lightly traced her thumb around and around the swollen, red, soft bulb. Michael was feeling like he was, once again, getting close to a climax. He did not, however, want to further embarrass Chrissie.

"I don't think I can continue, Mr. Jennings, Michael is so big. Can I do something else for him? He's just so large for me."

"Certainly, certainly, Chrissie." There was no way that Mr. Jennings wanted the first female participant of The Program to have felt sexually abused. This was one of the risks of his provocative psychodrama exercises. He had been warned previously about taking things too far by the Chair of the political science department.

"Perhaps, Mr. Jennings," Chrissie suggested, "I could put his big hard penis in between my breasts?" She leaned forward and wrapped her large, full breasts around his cock. With one hand she held it in place, with the other she held her breasts together to fully absorb his dick within her soft, squishy pillows.

Michael moaned with pleasure at the feel of those luscious boobs engulfing his cock. Either the sight of her gorgeous white breasts wrapped around his cock or the feel of the warm, soft cushions would be enough to make him cum; but, together it was just so intense. His heart was pounding as he bent over, feeling himself getting ever so close.

Mr. Jennings though could see Michael's state, and he did not want to further traumatize Chrissie by having Michael unload his cum on her body. "Please, Chrissie, why don't you now stand up, and Michael, you get down on your haunches. We will reverse the position." Putting her in the position of power, of authority, might help undo the trauma and perhaps even boost her self-esteem.

Chrissie though was feeling fine. In fact, she was feeling rather excited. She had wanted to make Michael cum with her mouth, and now she was planning on acting all shocked and disgusted as he unloaded his jism all over her breasts. She figured that would put to rest any further denigration of Michael's masculinity. She wrapped her fist around his shaft and stroked him rapidly within her breasts, which began to wiggle and wobble as she pumped his cock.

Michael knew that it was now just seconds away. He was reluctant to cum on Chrissie but it sure seemed like she wasn't going to mind. He leaned back to just let it happen. 'Unbelievable,' he thought. 'I'm going to spurt all over Chrissie's wonderful breasts.'

Mr. Jennings appreciated Chrissie's enthusiasm but he just couldn't let this continue. One of the important tasks of an instructor was to maintain order and dignity, and letting a student cum on the breasts of another would probably arouse some concern within the administration. He was already on thin ice. He came up to Chrissie, grasped her shoulders, and gently pulled her away. "We don't have much time left, kids, and I would like to demonstrate the complementary position."

Chrissie reluctantly backed away and stood up.

Michael was himself ambivalent. His heart was pounding. He was even feeling a little faint, and his balls were so terribly engorged. He wanted to cum so bad, but he felt good that the decision had been made for him. He would have continued but he would have also felt terrible afterward for cumming on her breasts, particularly after making her gag like that. He got down on his knees in front of her, placing his left hand over his cock, not to masturbate but just to hide himself.

He was treated to an absolutely outstanding sight. His eyes were now just inches from Chrissie's young pussy. Michael had never seen a cunnie in person prior to this day, and never this close throughout the day. He was mesmerized by the sight. With the trimming by Mrs. Canfield, Chrissie's lips were in full, delectable view: two luscious rows of wavy, curved, soft folds and flaps. He could see how well, how nice, they would feel on a cock, softly clutching and caressing the head with the warm, soft, wet lips. They even seemed to glisten; yes, they were moist with Chrissie's own arousal.

Mr. Jennings continued his instruction. "The girl does not have, of course, a weapon to jam down the young boy's throat. Nevertheless, many men do not take pleasure in this activity, finding the taste or the smell to be aversive." A number of groans escaped from the lips of the students. A few of the girls blushed. Many of them were quite self-conscious of their "feminine odor," spending quite a bit of money on products to try to hide it, and they didn't like it being so openly, publicly acknowledged.


Michael leaned in close and sniffed. There was a distinctive scent, but, to him, it was not anything bad at all. In fact, he liked knowing Chrissie in such an intimate way. He exclaimed, "Chrissie actually smells really nice, Mr. Jennings."

A few of the girls applauded, and even some of the boys laughed. Chrissie smiled in appreciation, as well as relief. It would have been so terribly embarrassing if Michael found her cunnie smell to be repugnant. It was embarrassing enough to have Michael announce to a classroom of students how her pussy smelled, but not nearly so bad as having him say it stank. "Oh!" she yipped as she felt Michael's lips touch hers.

Michael had leaned forward to see how she tasted, as well as smelled, and he was justly rewarded. He firmly pressed his lips against her soft, wet, engorged lips, and even tentatively extended the tip of his tongue to get a good taste. He felt Chrissie flinch, but she did not pull away. He pulled back to give his report. "She tastes good too, Mr. Jensen."

Now everybody laughed. It did seem to be a bit comical. Chrissie flushed with self-consciousness, but still felt flattered. She was quite familiar with being complimented for her intelligence, her social skills, her hard work for the college, and President Rayburn had even complimented her for the prettiness of her pussy, in a respectful, formal manner. This was certainly the first time she had been complimented in public for having a tasty pussy. Even she had to giggle a bit over that.

But her giggle turned to a gasp as she felt Michael's lips return to her pussy, this time to more assertively lick at her lips.

Michael wanted to be as considerate of her as she had been of him, although he was also doing this as much for himself as he was for her. He was clearly demonstrating that Mr. Jennings was wrong about some guys.

As Mr. Jennings watched Michael enthusiastically feast on the lips of Chrissie, he said, "Michael does not appear to find it at all aversive to have his mouth on a woman's vagina. But, I ask the males in the class to imagine being in his place." A standard technique of psychodrama is for two students to act out a conflict while the rest of the class imagined being in each position. It often reveals quite a bit of unexpected reflection. In this case, however, pretty much all of the boys would be very happy to be in Michael's place, even those who found the thought of eating pussy to be distasteful. Chrissie was such a pretty girl, and the fact that she was the prim and proper Student President made the fantasy of licking her pussy all the more enticing. Jack spoke up, "Mr. Jennings, do you know how one can enroll in The Program?" All the boys laughed at that, whereas a few of the girls blushed. If being a participant in The Program meant that you could be nibbling on Chrissie's pussy, well, many of them would consider signing up.

1...345678