Naked at College 01 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pounded her fist up and down the shaft as she sucked on the bulb, as well as licking away at it, trying to get it to give her its stuff.

"Chrissie, Chrissie," gasped Michael. He wanted to grab hold of her head, but he didn't want to come across as being aggressive or forceful. He just clenched his hands, trying to hold back, trying to make it last as long as possible, trying to avoid spoiling or soiling Chrissie with his cum, but he couldn't help himself.

His cum gushed from his cock, splashing against Chrissie's tongue. She had known it was coming but she was still surprised by the force of the surge, by the salty taste, and by the fact that she wasn't disgusted or even put off by it. Instead, she splashed the sticky gism around in her mouth, as more and more loads gushed, streamed, and spewed into her mouth.

Chrissie liked it so much. Michael was filling her mouth up, giving her all his stuff. She knew it would be fun for him to cum on her breasts, but once his dick came in her mouth she wanted to taste it; she wanted to take him in a way that was even more personal, more intimate, more affectionate. She wanted to receive his cum in her mouth, hoping that he would not be disappointed that she was taking it this way. He didn't seem to be, as he was exploding with such force, his cock twitching and jerking as gobs after gobs flushed into her mouth.

It was a surprisingly large amount of cum, but quite understandable given how long and hard it had been building throughout the afternoon. Chrissie, however, didn't mind. On the contrary, she was so pleased; so proud to take so much, to receive so much, to be able to swallow so much. Although, frankly it wasn't so easy. She was surprised at how thick and gummy his cum wads felt in her throat. It was a little hard to swallow him down. But, she concentrated on fulfilling the assignment, as she always had done as an honor student.

When he was done, she carefully slipped her lips off the bulb, being careful not to spill any of his cum onto the lush carpeting of the President's study. It would certainly be disrespectful, and quite irresponsible, to leave a stain. Plus, she wanted to be sure that she took Michael's entire load.

She felt and looked a little flustered as she released his cock and sat back. She patted her fingers against her throat like she had just embarrassed herself by an impolite belch. "Hmm, oh, hmm," she kept saying as she tried to swallow the last few globs down. It was so thick and gooey. It seemed to her like she was trying to swallow gobs of Elmer's glue without the help of any water.

It was frankly a little embarrassing, being in this predicament in front of Michael. But, being the gentleman, he didn't laugh. He just sympathetically placed a hand lightly on her head as she struggled to get it all down.

When she did finally have enough of it swallowed so that she could at least speak clearly, she got up on her feet. Michael gave her a hug and kiss of appreciation. "That really was nice of you, Chrissie."

"My goodness, Michael," Chrissie responded, "I might not have done it if I knew you were going to squirt so much stuff." She didn't really mean that. On the contrary, she was in fact proud of the size of the load of her man, and the fact that she had taken all of it.

Michael knew that she wasn't really serious, and he could not have felt more proud.

Chrissie grabbed his hand, and said, "C'mon now, let's get going." They both smiled as they left the study for the President's office.

They were now both energized to have their final debriefing with President Rayburn. In their opinion, The Program had been a success. It had been a rough, difficult start as they first left the Administrative Building, naked as the day they were born. And, there had been quite a few difficult moments. But, they had been successful in enduring the trials and tribulations, and they had done it together. They would even someday return to Mrs. Canfield's class to get the promised etchings. It would bring back such fond memories. When they entered President Rayburn's office they had big smiles on their lips. Chrissie though had a bit more than just a smile on hers.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I hope you liked it. If you did, please do let me know. Encouragement is really very helpful. If you have suggestions for how to improve it, I would be very happy to hear them. I would like to do another one of this series. In addition, I encourage you to seek out comparable "Naked in the Universe" stories. In any case, please do vote! Best wishes, Charles.

1...345678