Naked at College 03 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is most impertinent, young man," Ms. Billingsley asserted, but she didn't really mind. She was in fact impressed with the boy's audacity. She was though more than a bit apprehensive about such an act. She had done considerably more with the last participant in The Program, but not in the presence of the President, the Board of Trustees, and other distinguished members of the college. One would not expect them to approve of a teacher letting a student fondle her bottom beneath her skirt. But, she did smile as she felt the young man's hand reach her butt, and then resumed stroking his cock.

Henry felt the smooth slick curves of Ms. Billingsley's bottom, now with only her panties and pantyhose between his hands and her naked ass. But, it wasn't so much how close he was to skin, it was primarily that he was beneath a teacher's skirt, feeling her bottom as no student had probably ever done before, as no student ever really should. It was so terribly wrong, so inappropriate, and so, so sweet. He could feel himself getting so very close.

Andrea was by now squirming and writhing against the wall, her breasts heaving, bobbling, and sweating, her thighs obscenely spread, her cunt so clearly inflamed, her juices sliding down her thighs, dripping from her cunt onto the hardwood floor. "President Rayburn, please, please sir," she begged, the fingers of one hand rapidly diddling her clit, the fingers of the other driving in and out of her squishy, clinging, fleshy cunt, the room filled with the so very obscene sound of slushing, sluicing cunt flesh. "Won't you please help me, sir," she gasped.

President Rayburn's dick swelled so hard in his slacks. He felt such a strong, commanding urge to step forward. After all, the girl was asking him to intercede, calling for him by name, even pleading for him to help. Would it not be irresponsible for an educator to just stand by and do nothing? He glanced at his colleagues, and was met with looks of intense concern, even shock, and lust, at what they were witnessing, at what they were hearing.

He who hesitates though is lost, and Andrea suddenly began to shiver with her orgasm. "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck," she repeatedly gasped as her climax coursed throughout her body, sweat dripping off her trembling boobs, her head falling forward, giving herself over to the wondrous rapture of her climax, breaching the dam of enthralling release, and relief, washing over her mind and body. It was by far her most satisfying feminist guerilla exercise.

And Henry was there to share the moment. "Ms. Billingsley," he whispered, leaning his head against her large womanly breast, his hand squeezing hard her right buttock as he felt his dick twitch with his own orgasm engulfing his brain and gushing forth from his loins in a glob of thick, sticky cum.

"Oooooooh," Ms. Billingsley cooed as she witnessed Henry's gism spew forth from his knob and splat right onto her fresh Cobb salad. She typically preferred ranch dressing, but a young man's creamy cum would provide a refreshing change of pace. She doubted that her colleagues would approve but their eyes remained focused on Andrea's convulsive twitching. Henry didn't have a lot of cum available but it was still plenty enough. Ms Billingsley was always judicious when it came to dressing. If you loaded it on real thick it pretty much undid the point of having a salad.

Henry gazed with half-opened glazed eyes at the sight of his dick spurting its squirts onto Ms. Billingsley's chopped lettuce. He couldn't help smiling at least a bit, both at the intense pleasure of his third orgasm already that day, as well as the fact that he was unloading his stuff right onto her lunch. He would smile more broadly when he watched her eat the salad right in front of the Board of Trustees. He wondered if perhaps she might share a bit with some of the others at the table.

Andrea had by now slumped all the way to the floor, collapsing onto her knees, her bottom sticking up in the air, her breasts and face resting on the cool hardwood. She continued to pinch her clit as the last throes of her orgasm made their way through her body. She had never experienced a more intense orgasm. For a moment she felt like she might in fact faint. Her breathing was so rushed, so urgent, so pressured.

She slowly gathered herself, releasing her fingers from the depths of her cunt with a loud slurp, a rush of cunt juice following behind and spilling down her thigh. She was glad it was lunch as she could definitely use a napkin, plus she suddenly felt very hungry.

She slowly raised up her pretty head to look at her stunned audience. "Well, President Rayburn, what's for lunch?"

Andrea enjoyed the rest of her lunch almost as much. She had clearly set the male fat cats back on their heels with her guerilla performance. Dean Worell even congratulated her. They had clearly been cowed, acting quite subdued and uncomfortable throughout the meal, many of them even having difficulty making eye contact. Andrea never felt more empowered than at this moment. Well, that might be a bit of an exaggeration, but she had never really appreciated how much power a woman can have over a man. In many regards she was really not the weaker sex. Throughout the lunch Andrea would gaily swing her breasts back and forth as she turned to speak to those sitting around her, her large full boobs wiggling and bobbling as she did so, enjoying how flustered and self-conscious the men became.

Ms. Billingsley complimented Andrea's performance as well, offering her some of her Cobb salad, which she indicated had been made special order just the way she liked it. Andrea though felt it was a bit too salty for her own taste. She preferred a ranch dressing.

Henry was himself exhausted, or at least his balls were. He did though enjoy sitting next to Ms. Billingsley, who repeatedly reached beneath the table to lightly fondle and caress his penis and testicles. He did not initially respond, needing a bit of time to recover that form of strength, but he did appreciate the feminine attention. What young man wouldn't?

It was all the sweeter knowing that it was occurring right under the eyes of the college faculty and administrators. As they discussed a variety of topics of no real interest or consequence to him, Ms. Billingsley was gaily bouncing his balls on the tips of her fingers or lightly tracing around and around the tip of his knob. She smiled every so sweetly at him when she took a bite of her salad, laced with his cream.

Toward the end of lunch Henry finally respond in the natural manner one would expect, and he smiled broadly when lunch was over and he stood back up, his erect cock poking out from his body.

"Well, Henry," Ms. Billingsley observed, "it appears that the good food offered by President Rayburn has given you a renewed strength."

"Yes, ma'am," he replied, "and it was quite delicious as well."

"Yes, very tasty indeed," Ms. Billingsley agreed, licking her lips to emphasize her point. She took Henry by the hand and led him to the door. She considered leading him by his penis but she knew that her conservative colleagues would consider that to be rather inappropriate. There was in any case no time left for any further idle chatter. The two students would have to hurry if they were to get to their next class on time.

President Rayburn escorted Andrea to the door, his hand resting uncomfortably on her bare back. He was sorely tempted to let it drift down to that lovingly sashaying tush but like Ms. Billingsley he did appreciate that there were certain boundaries an administrator should not cross with an undergraduate. He so looked forward to getting home that evening as he would really need some relief himself. He wondered if perhaps in the guidelines for The Program they should add some sort of relief for the male faculty and administration, perhaps even the females as well, of course. He wouldn't want to be accused of any sort of sexism. He smiled to himself, wondering if perhaps Andrea's involvement in The Program may turn out to have a number of useful, beneficial repercussions. He gave her a little pat on the behind as she left the room; in appreciation, of course, for her enthusiastic and educative performance. "You kids run along now," he said, "and I will look forward to your report at the end of the day."

THEATER 480

The Fine Arts Building was fortunately not too far from the Administration Building. It was just past the Humanities Building toward the right of Administration. Andrea entered the drama class with a renewed strength, confidence, and pride, although still feeling a bit annoyed at the patting of her bottom by President Rayburn.

Henry was understandably disappointed that they were not participating in one of Ms. Billingsley's drama classes. That would have been so, so cool. Still, Miss Betsy White did not appear to be a disappointing alternative, at least when it came to her looks. Betsy had short curly blonde hair, sparkling blue eyes, rosy cheeks, a perky nose, and equally perky breasts. All of which was on a very diminutive frame. She was just drop dead cute, at least for a teacher.

Miss White was also no less enthusiastic than the other teachers. She was even more energized in her greeting, perhaps due in part to being a drama professor. They were often so naturally animated and engaging. "Oh there they are! There they are! We have been waiting impatiently for your arrival. Oh this is so very exciting. We have something very special planned for the two of you. Something very special indeed. Oh I just know you're going to love it!" She was just bubbling over with joy.

"Yes, yes, yes, now, please follow me to the stage." She looked back at the naked boy and girl as they followed her to the front of the room, upon which a small, narrow stage had been constructed, and upon that was a kitchen table with two chairs. "Don't you trip on anything. We wouldn't want our guests of honor to have an accident now, would we."

Henry and Andrea glanced at their apparent audience. It was a small class, mostly girls, which wasn't surprising for a drama class, particularly an advanced course. The girls were all looking at Henry's bobbing erection, some nervously. A few were whispering and giggling.

"Oh yes, yes," Miss White suddenly exclaimed. "How inconsiderate of me." She turned to Henry as he stepped up onto the stage. "You clearly have a stiff little man. Would you like to masturbate for our class?"

"What?" It wasn't a surprising question. He was just taken aback by the manner in which she referred to it. "Oh, um, no, no, I'm fine. That's alright."

"Well, it might just itself be a very stimulating performance, don't you think? Please, we would all be happy to witness your ejaculation."

Henry was understandably confused by Miss White's full support of him masturbating. She just looked so sweet and innocent. Normally he would fully embrace the opportunity. Heck, he was even being given a literal stage. Plus, so many of the girls in the class looked so pretty. It would be kind of nice to shoot a load out over the audience, perhaps even hitting a few of them. But, the fact of the matter was that he was still feeling a bit low on ordnance. He wasn't too sure he could expel much at this point. "No, no, I'm fine but," he added, turning to Andrea, "maybe Andrea would like some relief?"

"What?" Andrea was surprised by Henry's offer. He apparently had been paying attention and she was rather pleased by that. Nevertheless, she felt she had made her point most effectively during the luncheon. There would be little to gain by another such performance here. And, besides, like Henry, she needed a bit more time. "Oh, um, no, no, I'm fine as well. How can we be of help to your class, Miss White?" After her successful exhibition for the administration she was feeling generous.

"Oh, well, my, how sweet of you. You're such a dear. And, I must say, you really do have lovely breasts." Miss White turned to her students. "Don't you think so, class? Aren't Miss Ashbee's breasts so really very special?" She turned back to Andrea. "I mean, my gracious. They're really quite large yet they stand up so well. You must be so very proud of them."

Andrea would have been appalled for a male professor to speak to her in such a manner, but she didn't know how to respond to a woman, particularly one so cheerfully friendly and engaging as Miss White. She clearly meant no disrespect. On the contrary, she did sincerely admire her breasts. "Um, yes, well..." She lowered her voice. "Thank you, I guess."

"You guess?" Miss White was quite surprised at Andrea's subdued reaction. "You guess? Don't you realize how many women would just die for such bosoms?" She stepped up to the young lady. Miss White asked, "May I, please?" reaching out with her hands.

"Uh, well, I suppose so," Andrea softly replied. She was rather nonplused by the request.

Miss White gently grasped each large boob in her hands.

Andrea gasped at the feel of the older woman's hands clutching her breasts, the thumbs pointedly resting on her pointed nipples.

"Oh yes, these are very, very lovely, indeed."

There had always been considerable suspicion among the students, and the faculty, that Miss White might be gay. Her current behavior wouldn't help to belie that rumor, not that there was anything wrong with it. She was most definitely a free thinker, within the theater, and someone who long supported the implementation of The Program at Abberville. For whatever reason, Miss Betsy White took her time admiring, and exploring, the young lady's bountiful treasures.

Andrea had been with women before. She felt that as a feminist it was only natural to at least give it some consideration, and she had in fact enjoyed it. She felt the cliche was true, that a woman can be much better than a man at understanding what excites a woman. Plus, Miss White was an older woman, clearly skilled with her hands, fingers, and thumbs. They were in fact rather magical upon Andrea's now heaving breasts.

She closed her eyes and let herself enjoy the moment: the soft, tender feel of another woman caressing her breasts. It was really so very nice. This might even be an appropriate statement for a feminist within The Program, brought to orgasm just by the feel of another woman's hands on her breasts, not needing the input of a masculine tool.

Henry could feel a stirring within his nuts. He wasn't a particularly strong fan of girl on girl porn. He was always disappointed when a lesbian scene appeared in a movie. But, this was somehow different. Perhaps it was because it was in fact live, or perhaps it was because he knew Andrea personally, or perhaps it was because it was between one of the Abberville faculty and a coed, and right in front of the class. Well, for whatever reasons, a little smile of pleasure began forming at his lips.

Miss White suddenly broke away from Andrea's breasts. It was with considerable regret but she knew that she was making a bit of a scene, although perhaps that was generally appropriate within a drama class.

"Come here, dear," Miss White exclaimed, taking the girl by the hand and leading her to the front of the stage. "Thrust them out for your audience. Show everybody how proud you are of them!"

Andrea's eyes widened with shock and confusion, but she obliged the professor's instruction and stepped forth to stand before her fellow students, her shoulders pulled back, her breasts boldly jutting out. She had never thrust them out with any sort of pride before. What pride should one get from the appearance, or even size of one's boobs? But, there she was, displaying them for the entire class, and entirely naked at that.

The eyes of the students fixed on them, the boys lustfully appreciating the beauty of the girl's thrusting jutting jugs, wondering if perhaps Miss White might let them admire those fleshy pillows in a manner that she had just enjoyed.

The girls' appreciation though was mixed, with feelings of admiration, jealousy, annoyance, and discomfort all mixed together. Some of them hunched forward a bit, hiding their own breasts, as if Andrea's exposed nudity somehow made them feel a bit exposed themselves.

Andrea's feelings were just as confused. She was feeling quite agitated, even a bit aroused, an effect of Miss White's earlier theatric ministration, yet also naturally quite embarrassed at having to display herself to the ogling eyes of the guys in a manner that suggested she was actually proud and happy to show herself off like this.

Miss White sensed her ambivalence. "Andrea, I know your politics, and I frankly admire your devotion, your dedication to the cause of women."

Andrea glanced back at Miss White, standing a bit to her right, just behind her. "You do?"

"Of course, dear, but simply because you're a feminist doesn't mean you can't appreciate the sight of a lovely woman's body, including your own. Now give the girls, and boys, out there a little wiggle. Let those luscious ladies dance with joy!"

"Miss White, I will do no such thing!"

Henry's smile grew, as did his penis.

"Andrea, a true actress will embrace any role, especially those that are contrary to her natural character. These are the roles that provide a true test of her skills, her talents."

It was a good point, and she was in a theater class. But, more importantly, as a participant she really couldn't refuse the request of a teacher. Andrea took a deep breath, which expanded her breasts somewhat further, and did as the professor instructed, bending over a bit and wiggling her shoulders, her face reddening as she witnessed the boys' eyes all widening in wonder and delight at the sight of her boobs jiggling and wriggling like a couple of water balloons. Many of the girls looked away in vicarious embarrassment. Andrea did as well, looking off to her left as her ladies did their happy dance.

"What a lovely little show," Miss White exclaimed with enthusiasm. "Oh I bet the boys would just so love to bounce and bobble those bubbies." She looked out at Terry Albert, sitting in the front row, his legs crossed to hide his evident pleasure. "Wouldn't you, Terrence?"

"What?" He wondered what was the correct answer to such a question, but before he could acknowledge his exuberant affirmation Miss White shifted the attention away from him.

"Well, enough burlesque by our esteemed guests."

It did not go unnoticed by Henry that he had not himself participated, but this time he enjoyed being a member of the audience as much as the show.

"Let us get on with today's production." Miss White strode to the back of the stage and flipped the light switches. The room was briefly bathed in total darkness and then the stage, upon which the three of them stood, was flooded with bright light. The students could now see them more fully, more clearly, but they could not see the students at all.

Henry squinted his blinking eyes, trying to pierce the light. This morning the students couldn't see them, now he couldn't see the students. So, perhaps it was only fair.

Miss White returned to Andrea and again took her hand, steering her toward the kitchen table and chairs. "We're going to have our little actress, and actor, reproduce one of the cutest scenes in early American film. Well, actually, not that early, but," she added, turning back to her students, "certainly before your time. Here, here," she gestured to Henry, "You take a seat at the kitchen table and Andrea, you will be entering stage right." She gestured to her left. "Here are the scripts for the breakfast scene from 'Sunny Side Up,' starring Deborah Day."

None of the students were at all familiar with the movie. Many did recognize the name of the actress, although even that had no real meaning to them. They did recognize though that it must be some sort of romance, or at least romantic comedy. "Andrea, you will be bringing the husband you so dearly love his morning coffee. Now, let's begin." She stepped back to get out of the way. "Oh this is going to be so much fun!" She spoke to her students, "I mean, who would have ever thought one would see the breakfast scene from 'Sunny Side Up,' fully naked! I just think it will be such a wonderfully new and refreshing interpretation."

123456...8