Naked for Salena Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naked1
Naked1
1,426 Followers

"Oh god..." I moaned, stroking hard and fast, watching naked Jennifer act like a total slut in public in my mind, yet totally aware of Salena's hot gaze.

It was too much. I was nearing orgasm.

Suddenly, the sound of an engine filled the air. Headlights lit up the street in front of us as a beat up pickup truck rounded the corner from the main road.

Stopping, I jerked myself to a sitting position.

"No," Salena said, "it's okay...don't stop."

"But what if they see me?" I said worriedly, watching the pickup approach.

"So?" she answered, so calm, smiling as if there was nothing unusual at all about the situation. "So they see you...what are they going to see? A handsome naked man, masturbating on the porch next to a woman...I think it's hot..."

As if on cue, the pickup stopped in front of the house across the street.

I leaned back again and resumed stroking, facing the street.

I felt so totally naked and exposed, seeing my clothes scattered about the porch only served to make it starker.

I was scared and excited at the same time.

A man and a woman got out of either side of the truck. The man headed immediately for the front door of the house, while the woman stood a moment.

"I forgot something," she said.

Ignoring her, the man went into the house while the woman re-opened the truck. Leaning in, she appeared to search for something.

"Isn't this hot?" Salena said..."you're so close to being caught..."

I stroked, moaning, totally lost in it. By that point, I couldn't have stopped if I'd tried.

Then, the woman looked up, through the driver's side window in our direction and froze.

"Oh god, Salena..." I said, more moaning that speaking, stroking fast.

"I think she sees you," Salena whispered. "Keep going..."

I did.

In fact, through half-closed eyes, I saw the woman raise her head and stare.

As my orgasm approached, I lifted my legs straight out in front of me and pointed my bare toes at the woman, stiffening them in anticipation.

Suddenly, my orgasm hit, rocking me from head to toe. Pumping my cock, I jettisoned thick, hot ropes of cum straight up into the air, where they arched and came back down again, spattering my belly and chest.

"FUCK...OH JEEZUS FUCK..." I moaned loudly, jerking for all I was worth.

The woman doubtless heard me from across the street. Closing the door to the truck, she came around it, and approached. Stopping in the middle of the street, she stared.

"Oh god..." I whimpered, beating my cock as it squirted rope after rope of hot cum.

The orgasm that I felt was indescribable. It washed through my entire body, picking me up and slamming me back down again. I couldn't have stopped if ten people were watching me.

"That's so hot..." Salena said. "I bet right now her panties are soaked..."

Finally, at long last, my orgasm receded as I squeezed the final drops from the head of my cock.

Spent, I sprawled, exhausted and wide-legged on the couch.

The woman watched a moment longer, then turned, heading back into the house.

Suddenly, I panicked.

"Oh god, Salena, what if she says something?" I said as reality sunk in. I had just allowed a woman to see me, masturbating, totally naked in public. I was scared to death of what could happen.

"Pffft," Salena blew her tongue between her teeth, "what's she gonna say? By the way honey, I just saw some naked guy beat his cock and cum all over himself in front of a woman on the porch across the street...now I'm all turned on...fuck me?"

Then, she broke into giggles, doubling from her laughter.

Salena was so confident. She made it sound so easy. I chose to believe her and relaxed again.

"Wanna beer?" she said, eyeing the slowly drying cum on my skin.

"Sure," I said. Sitting up, I got us both another one.

We sat through a couple more, talking and laughing like the best friends that we were. I stayed naked until it was time to go. While the subject of what I'd done came up again during our conversation, Salena treated it as if it was no big deal and we talked about other things as well.

That was the second time I was naked for her and the first time I actually masturbated in front of her.

But of course I couldn't know at the time that it far from the last, and that I would be doing those same things in much more public situations as time went on.

Naked1
Naked1
1,426 Followers
12