Naked Friday 03 - Wednesday &Thursday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat for a few moments thinking about what I had said then, "Well, if you have enjoyed it that much, I guess I should grow up a bit and just take it as it comes. No, I'll be OK, let's try it out tomorrow and then see what happens and how I feel about it after that. You should be thanked too though, for not just bomb-shelling us all with it tomorrow – that speech must have taken a lot of courage, so well done for that."

I thanked her especially, it turned out her name was Louisa, and every one else and said, "I'll see you all tomorrow then."

So, as easy that, it was agreed. I would be leaving my house naked tomorrow, carrying nothing to cover up with and be naked all day until I got home again – regardless of what else happened.

My legs were shaking and as I sat down, I felt like I needed to pee. I was desperate for a drink, my mouth felt like the Gobi Desert.

Fortunately, the pee bit subsided and I took a swig of water from the bottle that I had in my bag. A few moments later, we passed the next stop but didn't have to, nor the next so, in no time at all, I was getting off the bus a hundred meters or so short of where my office was.

Now something that I hadn't given any thought to was brought starkly to my attention. I had thought of the walk to the bus and the bus itself – but I had completely forgotten about the walk from the bus to my office in the little trading estate.

This would be a walk of about 120 meters along a busy main road before I would turn off this and walk through the business estate.

As I made my way, I was conscious of the number of cars that passed me. About 15, in all, during the brisker than normal walk. If I walked normally that would make it about 20 cars on my side alone.

I pondered this and thought – what the hell, I'll have to do it sometime or there will definitely be no 'full time nudist' thing happening.

That, I felt then, was not an option. I would finally have to grit my teeth and just go 'naked in public' properly for the first time.

I wondered where I would be having my dinner tomorrow night – I would have to do that walk twice, only next time I will be standing at the side of the road waiting for the bus and it would probably be even busier!

As I continued, I realised that once again I was soaking wet – it must have been the thought of walking along that road and standing at the bus stop. If it was, my juices would be running down my legs tomorrow!

The day went pretty much without incident until just before we finished for the day, when we were all called into the meeting room.

The producer, Alison, asked who would be leaving home naked tomorrow so that she could arrange for camera crews to follow us.

I quickly said I would be and realised that I was grinning from ear to ear as I volunteered.

Only two others did, Phil and Robert, so the others were told they could leave for the day and the volunteers would be kept back for just a few moments.

Alison told us we would have to be up early and be ready to accommodate the film crew for about 20 minutes prior to our normal schedule for leaving to travel to work. She explained what they would have to do and said that they would be following us in.

She asked how we were travelling and Phil and Robert both said they would be in their own cars.

I said it would be by bus, which brought forth a gasp from each of them.

Everyone was quiet for a moment then Alison asked what time each of us left for work.

When she was happy, Phil and Robert left and as I was following them, Alison asked if I would wait a minute.

When they had gone, she asked about my travelling on the bus naked.

I said it would be OK as I had arranged it all today with my regular commuting colleagues, and that they were all cool with it.

She seemed very surprised but went with it anyway.

Martin was outside when I left, waiting to pick me up – he's such a Darling – and I went up to the car and asked if he would pick me up just by the bus stop, that I wanted to walk as far as that to see what tomorrow would likely bring in terms of traffic. He said OK and off he went, so I proceeded to walk off to the bus stop.

At this time in the evening, it was very much busier that it had been in the morning, as I suspected it would be from my normal commute.

I walked to just short of the main road and could see Martin about 20 meters the other side the bus stop in a little pull in. That left me about 100 meters to walk, whereas tomorrow, it would be about 80 from the gates of the estate.

For a moment, I almost chickened out but then I took hold of myself, gritted my teeth and unbuttoned my blouse, shrugging it off my shoulders and putting it in my bag. My bag would not hold my skirt as well, so I just undid it and allowed it to fall away from me. I stepped out of it and curled it up in my hand, then started walking out onto the main road.

There was a Pelican Crossing a little way down the road and when I got there I pushed the button and waited. Part of me thought 'I can't really be doing this, can I?' – I am standing stark naked on the kerbside of a very busy road, people were slowing down and some where beeping their horns, and one chap shouted out of the window "Lovely Darlin'. Just lovely."

I thought, 'I'm going to wake up in a minute and be safe and sound in my own bed with Martin alongside of me – please!'

Then, the pelican crossing beeps started going to stop the traffic and allow me to cross. I gingerly put one foot in front of the other and started across. I noticed a woman in the car to my right was just staring at me and smiling. She didn't seem cross at all, just a little open mouthed despite the smile. Well, what else would someone be when encountering a naked lady on a main road Pelican Crossing?

I felt my pussy juices on my thighs and that kicked me back to proper reality.

I pushed my shoulders back, lifted my head and decided I was just going to enjoy this – after all, I had been banging on about becoming a 'total nudist' for nearly a week. Now was the time to do it or just give it up and put the idea back in my dream locker.

I picked up my pace a little and with renewed confidence I finished crossing the road and turned toward the bus stop. I walked quickly, but didn't rush, down the road towards Martin.

Again, there were a few beeps from cars and a comment or two out of the windows, but nothing awful happened.

My nipples felt like the were going to pop they were so hard and I could feel my juices all the way down the inside of my thighs nearly to my knees.

By the time I had covered about 40 meters, I felt like I was ready to cum. I closed my eyes and tried to think of something else for a moment but couldn't, and I still had to look where I was going. 10 meters further on and I did.

I just stood still holding on to a lamp post and blew. I had to try to suppress it as much as possible, I didn't really want anyone to think I was in trouble. After a minute, and on rather shaky legs, I started walking again, and, maybe because that orgasm had loosened me up, I just walked normally the remaining 50 meters to Martin's car.

When I got there, I bent down at the drivers' window and kissed him.

"Get in this car will you, I have something here that you need to sort out on the way home!"

I walked around the front of our car as a car passed and beeped his horn, I turned and gave him a wave. Now I was enjoying myself again and feeling very relaxed about being here like this. That orgasm certainly had done the trick.

I got in the car and Martin was just pulling his penis out of his trousers.

"You drive, and I'll take care of that – but be careful won't you."

I wrapped my hand around his shaft as he started the engine and he waited for a suitable gap in the traffic to pull out. It only took about 40 seconds for him to come, he was so turned on by my walk.

I bent down and, with some difficulty, put my mouth around him to suck up his juices.

Because he was driving, we didn't have the opportunity to tuck him back in so his dick was dangling, still half hard, along his leg as we drove. I couldn't resist it, I started to stroke him with one hand while I rubbed my pussy with the other, inserting a couple of fingers and using another to tickle my clit.

This time when we came, almost together, I just had to let his juices squirt where they would. I was too busy enjoying my own orgasm.

Without really noticing, we were very soon drawing up outside our house and Martin tucked himself away. I lay back in the seat for a moment and then said – "Come on you, I'm hungry – let's go indoors."

I got out of the car and waited on the kerbside for Martin. He locked it and came around taking my hand to lead me to the front door. I had left my skirt in the car and my bag was over my shoulder. When we went through the door, Martin shut it behind him and took my shoulder, turning me around. He clutched at me and kissed me.

It started off softly and gently, and then I couldn't do that any more and attacked him like an animal possessed.

Once again, I lay back on the stairs and took him into me. God it felt so good having his beautiful penis sliding in and out of me. Every sense seemed to be heightened and again, very quickly, we both came together.

Breathlessly, Martin said, "You're going to kill me at this rate girl, but what a way to go. I love you to bits you gorgeous little show off."

"Hmmmm." was all I could manage.

After a few minutes, we got up from the stairs and I said I was going for a shower.

"What do you fancy for dinner then, I'll get that started and shower after you." Martin said.

"Don't cook, use the telephone – let's have a nice hot curry – 'cause that's the way I feel right now; Smokin hot!"

He laughed and said "Well Darling, you're not far wrong there. OK, I'll order it now and come up and scrub your back."

Smiling from ear to ear, I continued up the stairs and turned the shower on, waited while it warmed and stepped in.

I just stood under the tumbling water letting it soak into me and I relaxed slowly as it did. Martin wasn't long and he was gently soaping up my back and, honestly, there was nowhere else in the world I wanted to be right then.

This was what I wanted Heaven to be like – warm, safe and in the arms of my dear husband.

We had just finished in the shower and were in the kitchen drinking a cup of tea when the doorbell rang.

Neither of us had dressed, so I went to the door with Martin's wallet.

Our dinner tonight was delivered by a young girl of about 19 and, as would be expected, she was surprised to find me answering the door naked.

"Do you always wander around your house like that or did I interrupt something?" she asked with a really cheeky grin on her face.

"Always." I said. "Luckily for you it wasn't my husband, because he is naked too."

"I wouldn't have minded." She said, "It would make a change – you'd be surprised how many women answer the door naked when we deliver – the boys are usually walking around all night with tents in their trousers. Makes it easy to get lucky at the end of the shift though!"

"I'll remember that and get him to come next time, hopefully it will be you who comes; how much is it anyway?"

I paid her and with a wave and a thank you, she was off, with only one last glance over her shoulder.

We sat in the kitchen to eat and just relaxed for the rest of the evening. We did go to bed early that night – I expected tomorrow to be a bit tiring!

12