All Comments on 'Naked Interview'

by ramsay_dunstan

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 10 years ago
Nice

Great first story.

Nice and erotic.

Hopefully you will do some follow ups during her probation

elisebeeelisebeeover 10 years ago
Very Sweet

The last paragraph was priceless

verbicideverbicideover 10 years ago
What exactly?

Okay, so Corrie was wearing scrubs at some point, so I assume the position is with a hospital or other medical firm, but that's just a guess. I also assume that sexual harassment is a standard part of this company's interview process? I don't know about anyone else, but the stage was not set well enough for me to consider this a good story. No background or reason was given for the illegal behavior on the part of the interviewing staff. Suddenly, it's just "if you want to work for us, you'll have to perform sex acts with the junior interviewer". In the end, there are simply too many unaddressed questions for this to be anywhere close to a decent fantasy, even for a quick stroke story, so 3 stars is all it gets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Some people are dumb. Do they really expect realism in a story like this?

It's a good, sexy story. 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I expect a degree of realism in every story I read.

The premise for this is just plain stupid.

Entertainment value equals zero.

ukulelemanukulelemanover 10 years ago
Nicely surreal

I'm always looking for stories with that surreal Deirdre vibe. You're in the ballpark, nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Five

Your ugly comments are absurd! I admire people who can write entertaining stories like this. I rated it a 5 to offset your lousy scores. I really enjoyed reading it and I look forward to the next sequel!

ramsay_dunstanramsay_dunstanover 10 years agoAuthor
wow

thanks for all positive comments. thanks also for the negative ones: you're right, the premise is pretty unlikely. but its fantasy, so I took liberties and admittedly left out what I thought was superfluous (though explanatory) detail, trying to write about the event, regardless of how unlikely it might be. Its fantasy, after all, right? Thanks for reading, though. D.R.

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 10 years ago
Has potential

Interesting start, wondering why you made the Annette old ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
????

And that is all there is ???!

soflabbwlvrsoflabbwlvrover 10 years ago
Not bad for a first story

There were some flaws, the biggest being that the entire process was rather rushed. We didn't really get a chance to know the characters before they were engaged in illegal acts of employment discrimination. An unlikely premise, sure, but one that can be mined for its erotic potential if approached in a more deliberate manner. I'm looking forward to your next effort. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fun little story

But it was over a bit too quickly. I hope you write a followup that is a bit longer and more detailed. I love the degraded housewife theme.

adgeonadgeonover 10 years ago
Nice

I enjoyed it. I don't think it deserves a continuation, but hey, what do I know? Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Demanding bosses

In the next chapter she should have to submit to a harsh spanking by her bosses and remain naked, her red ass on display, for the rest of the day, not because she did anything wrong, but just for the fun of it! She's a submissive slut who secretly wants to be used.

JuliaHandelJuliaHandelover 10 years ago
Dream Interview

The story held my attention and the action and dialog felt real. The happy ending was a nice touch.

KevinandNinaKevinandNinaover 7 years ago
Good story!

It's almost as if you were writing a parable about what it's like emotionally to go through the job interview process as a middle aged woman. You feel like you're being judge not on your job qualifications but as a product that is nearing the end of it's usefulness.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

👍👍!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous