All Comments on 'Naked Mother Ch. 08'

by Zeenutt

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
MORE!

LOVE this series, but would love to see the Mom have sex with the son first before Harry. Great series so far though!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
AWESOME but...

great so far, but i agree with anonymous. Please keep this an incest story. you've kinda been drifting away from it starting with the mom bringing up giving copies of the beach photos to andy's friends. i personally don't want to see harry get andy's mom before andy does, if at all. how would andy deal with that if it happened? and what about harry's mom and andy? or are you going to introduce harry's mom into the story for both andy and harry's enjoyment? again, awesome so far, but keep up the incest factor and please don't end the series without andy and his mom finally fucking. thanks for the story!!!!!!!!!

Kneese25Kneese25over 15 years ago
Good so far!

Great story so far, Zeenutt. I would also like to agree with the other comments. I like reading Incest/Taboo stories on Literotica, not Mature stories. Having Harry get Andy's mom before Andy after her telling her son that she belongs to her father and after everything that has happened in Chapters 1-6 isn't something that I look forward to reading. Hopefully, Andy and his mom will eventually fuck. But, in the end, it's your story. So, happy sailing! Thanks.

hornacekhornacekover 15 years ago
The first 7 were great, but it's losing it's way

This is SUPPOSED to be an incest story between a mother and her son. What is with the 3 friends? What guy has a sexy uninhibited mother and says "wow, she likes getting naked and masturbating in front of me and I've been getting closer and closer to having sex with her ... I know what I'll do! I'll bring my friends over we can get naked and masturbate together to her!" WTF?!? Maybe a small percentage of guys think like this, but the vast majority of them would want to keep their mom all to themselves. Why in the world would they want to bring their friends over? Who would want to share her?

And ... a masturbation party? Really? Guys actually do this? What straight guy wants to be naked in front of another guy and masturbate and watch the other guy masturbate? Do people actually do this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Screw the other comments

Go with the photo shoot screw but with one of two or both twists. Have Harry hide a or "Andy in secret" video record it! Also have the mom go all chastity on him and vowels and insist anal because that's not cheating LOL!!! Oh and it will be her first painful time. CLASSIC

Then Andy the pissed "blue balled son" blackmail's/coerce or you can go the nicer guilt trip rout; dear old mom to sink on his flag pole, then turn her out in a GB with all four of them in all her hole glory and in this sex scene have her break and start to accept it with all the boys teasing her back and forth and not letting her cum till she accepts holy her new role.

What do you think guys? Much more amusing and imaginative than "let the son go first" lame

Not saying making this 8 chapter cock tease story worth it and very hot because of the long build up which makes it all the better. But if you go lame all that writing was in vain. In my limited experience.

ANAREX

dliterdliteralmost 15 years ago
Mother and son

I have to agree, the story has lost it's way. I loved it when she was teasing him and letting things develop into true mother son incest, but the addition of the son's friends was totally not needed.

maudecardymaudecardyover 14 years ago
At last!

It seemed like a very long build up - but then its orgasms everywhere! Would have liked more detail on the cumming, but a great series of stories.

EarlJohn13EarlJohn13almost 13 years ago
Lost

You lost me when you introduced "Tom, Dick & Harry"... Please, Please use some more imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

The names not withstanding, good story. Mom could help a couple of the boys, give them a hand. Maybe hand them lingerie to stroke with.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
My naked mother makes me horny!

When my mom and I are both naked, things just kind of seem to happen. Her tits are still firm, and her nipples are always hard. She trims her pubic hair but still has a nice bush. I'm always horny, and I will typically have the opportunity to take her pussy several times a day. I can't get enough, every time I see her naked, I want to fuck her hot body!

gpetagpetaalmost 5 years ago
oooo so hot for stroking

no Problem About some not reasonable activities

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

No many comments over the last 5 years for this fantasy. I liked the general story line in "Naked Mom". What I do not like is a wife who wants to cuckold her husband with their son and his friends while her husband is away. Why? It is not a fantasy for me. It actually happened and destroyed our family.

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

This story is just ridiculous!

I honestly can't believe I've read this much of it, and I spent most of the last three chapters just skimming along to see if the mother actually progressed beyond teasing the son.

What a waste of time! The writing is of poor quality, and the storyline is unrealistic, even in fantasy terms.

Using the names Tom, Dick and Harry is seriously lame as well.

I can only hope that you managed to turn yourself on while writing this mess, as beyond that, it's pointless.

2 stars only.

Sincerely,

B4PW.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous