All Comments on 'Naked Portraits Pt. 03'

by eagelwolf

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
editing

i think the story is amazing but I am sometime appalled at minor editing errors.

eagelwolfeagelwolfabout 10 years agoAuthor
to anonymous editing

Thanks for the comment and sorry for the appalling editing.

teedeedubteedeedubover 9 years ago
I have to say

that chapter was pretty stimulating. Editing would be good but the story line is hot anyway. Thanks.

eagelwolfeagelwolfover 9 years agoAuthor
to teedeedub

Glad you liked part 3 ... and again sorry for the rough editing. Part three has the highest rating in the Naked Portraits series to date. Sine it's compiled of three scenes I'm never sure which scene people are responding to the most. My choice would be the lover swap with Emiko and Kira.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WOW !

This is your reader from Oahu (Kailua). I cannot help myself, I am compelled to continue reading. You are a true artist, painting with words. Your tale carries me back to Oahu. One of the most peaceful places I have been in my travels was Byoda-in Temple. I did not have a chance to visit Maui-my loss. Whenever I have the time, I read, so please keep writing. Marine huntre.

eagelwolfeagelwolfover 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you again Kailua

I'm thousands of miles away from the islands and writing Gwen's twisted tail takes me home every time. Thanks for overlooking the glaring grammar errors and embarrassing typos. A public school education and declaring myself an art major is an ugly double whammy. Painting with words? I love that comment!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous