Naked Portraits Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kira's tongue started moving again and quickly, he had me at the edge of bliss again. I cooed ready for my velvet Mack truck to smash into me. But yet again, I was pulled back. Doubly crazed, I propped myself up on my elbows and looked down at Kira.

"What are you doing?" I asked stunned, impressed and disappointed all at the same time. I realized I had spoken in English so repeated it in Japanese.

"It's an old shiatsu technique I learned," Kira said looking up at me from between my thighs. "Shiatsu is a kind of massage closely related to acupuncture dealing with strategic pressure points of the body."

"I know what shiatsu is," I said irritably, "This is not shiatsu."

"Emiko learned about this technique on the internet," Kira said. "She's much better at it than I am. She sometimes keeps me going for hours creating a prolonged hell of pleasure. Its most impressive."

"Really?" I asked intrigued. I looked over at Emiko lying on her back making small hitching noises, her eyes shut tight, her fingers tangled in Hawk's long messy blond hair. Wearing just her bra, she was the only one in the room partially dressed. I felt I shouldn't interrupt but did anyway.

"Emiko, show me your shiatsu technique for stopping the male orgasm."

Emiko opened her eyes and looked at me astounded.

"Now?"

I nodded then put a foot on Hawk's right shoulder and pushed him away from Emiko's crotch. Hawk looked up in confusion.

"Bachiatari!" Emiko barked at me.

"What's goin' on?" Hawk asked.

"Were going to try a shiatsu experiment on you," I said.

"A shit what?" Hawk asked.

I laughed for I knew that he knew what shiatsu was.

In an irritable fashion, Emiko guided Hawk to his feet and lowered herself to her knees in front of him. I couldn't help but admired her curvy pretty bottom, the woman was perfect from every angle. Kira and I lay on our stomachs to watch her perform. In a clinical manner, Emiko firmly gripped Hawk's balls in her left hand and then placed her right hand at his side just under the ribcage, and then she took the head of Hawk's erection into her mouth. She made a noise and backed away from Hawk's erection.

"He is very big," she said. she then engulfed Hawk halfway making him shiver and twitch.

"Holy shit! Tell her to stop or I'm gone," Hawk said with urgency.

Hawk has amazing staying power so to get him that close so quickly was impressive.

"He says he's about to come," I warned.

Emiko increased her actions. Hawk took in quick hitching breaths. I could tell he was about to explode then suddenly his eyes went wide.

"What just happened?" he asked stunned.

"Magic, " I said with a tiny smile.

Hawk pulled the true sorceress in the room to her feet then helped her out of her red bra. I envied her perfect body as I watched Hawk tenderly feel her breasts. My eyes narrowed for I still hadn't fully accepted watching Hawk touching another woman.

"Go to 'prolonged pleasure hell technique' on the net if you want to know more," Emiko said making it clear that the lesson was over.

"Enough of this foreplay," I said to Kira and rolled off the bed, found my purse and pulled out a length of condoms. I had put them in my purse as an after thought just as I left my apartment. I stared at the condoms for a few second. You knew that something like this was going to happen, lizard brain chimed in.

After pressing a condom into Hawk's hand, I crawled back into bed with Kira and pushed him on his back, ripped a condom packet open and then applied it to him. I briefly looked over my shoulder and saw Emiko kneeling in front of Hawk, both her hands clapped together as she rolled the latex sheath over his erection. With her hands together like that, she looked like she was praying to his big cock. For all I knew maybe she was. I swung a leg up and lowered myself onto Kira's erection and he entered me in one quick satisfying slide.

Emiko and Hawk fell in beside us in the same position.

Hawk held his erection steady and I watched Emiko rise above it. Kira watched too, apparently as curious as I to see how his wife would deal with Hawk's size. Her opening met the head of Hawk's erection and she slowly lowered herself making small gasping noises with each conquered inch. I couldn't tell if her vocalizations were of pain or pleasure, perhaps a little of both. She eventually took all of him down to the base.

"This is most interesting," Emiko said in a breathy voice as she spread her hands flat on Hawk's chest and slowly rolled her hips.

My focus quickly shifted back to my own body as Kira started moving under me. His hands gripped my ass and I braced my arms on either side of his head. It took a couple of minutes of work finding a mutual rhythm we liked. I looked down as I rocked above him admiring his handsome Asian features. Kira is the first lover I've had that spoke Japanese and I wanted to hear him vocalize his desire for me.

I lowered my face inched from his."Tell me how much you want to fuck me," I said in a whisper.

"From the moment I saw you," he said in beautiful Tokyo accented Japanese.

Emiko vocalized her own bliss beside me with pleasure's urgency in her voice. "Don't stop, make me come, my big American man."

With urgency of my own, I gasped and said, " I'm coming! And if you pull a shiatsu trick now I will kill you!" Fortunately for him he didn't.

As he roughly, squeezed my my breasts an orgasm swept through me like a storm serge. Black stars formed around Kira's head and I closed my eyes to wait out the sudden dizziness.

I opened my eyes and had a clear view of Emiko from behind straddling Hawk's middle. Her ass is so amazing, I thought with envy. I looked over at my ass and thought that mine looked just as good.

Then with start I thought, How come I can see me like this? Whoa! What am I doing across the room? But I'm still fucking Kira?

I watched me turn my head on the bed to look at me standing across the room . And then, with a dizzying snap, I was looking at the closed drapes covering the balcony sliding door.

My eyes dropped down to Kira beneath me. Although dismayed, I didn't panic for I had become accustom to my strange out-of-body experiences. One night a week ago, just after an intense orgasm, I opened my eyes to find myself in a room painted with Egyptian hieroglyphics. It was brief and weird. I told Hawk about it. He had read somewhere that some people can get high while making love and their brains create endorphins that border on the hallucinogenic. Whether that was the case with me, I don't know, but like I said, I was getting accustom to my tiny mind trips.

My eyes flickered back to the balcony door and the drapes seem to sway a bit. My vaginal muscles twitched and teased at Kira's erection buried deep inside me instantly returning my attention to the sweet work at hand.

"I'm almost at your door, don't stop fucking! Make me come!" Emiko gasped as Hawk followed each roll of her hips with a hard upward push of his.

I wasn't sure if I had heard her right. Either way, I liked the sound of it.

Not done, Kira and I switched places and I lay with my arms stretched over my head in blissful surrender as he entered me again. I celebrated each plunge of his hips with a small noise of pleasure.

"Kira," I said in a hot whisper then found myself kissing his receptive mouth. As we kissed, I heard Emiko and Hawk come together. I urged Kira on and soon, another orgasm took hold of me. Kira released his pleasure too just seconds behind me. In my bliss I turned my head to one side and my eyes fell upon the pair of little bronze Venuses resting on the nightstand.

"Thank you," I whispered to them in Japanese.

"You're welcome," Kira said in English.

I turned my head and smiled up at him.

Pleasantly exhausted, we all lay on the bed in one big group afterglow. For a couple of minutes, the only sound in the room was our breathing.

Kira was the first to speak when he fumbled for the room phone and ordered a huge tray of sushi to back up the wine and beer from the Minnie bar.

Unbelievably, Kira switched on the TV so he and Hawk could catch the score of the baseball game they started watching in the bar. With bottles of beers in hand, they each took joy in saying disparaging things about the New York Yankees in both languages.

"What ever happened to an after glow cigarette?" I complained to Hawk who ignored me. "Men are such strange creatures," I said to Emiko. She nodded in agreement.

The food arrived and Emiko and I sat on the floor and talked while gorging on sushi with salmon roe, shrimp and grilled eel, laced with julienne strips of pickled ginger, dipped into pools of soy sauce cut with wasabi. We washed it all down with cold glasses of white wine.

"Hawk is a skilled and gentle lover," Emiko said.

"Kira knows a woman's body," I said in formal return of her compliment. I lifted my wine glass and toasted, "To good lovers." Emiko clinked her glass to mine and we drained them.

"Enough baseball," Emiko said. And to show how serious she was, she crawled into Hawk's lap and kissed him to distraction. To one up her, I reached over to the TV remote with my foot and clicked off the game with a toe. Kira took advantage and kissed my extended foot then worked his way up my leg to where it mattered.

A less urgent love session followed, all of us getting lost for a little while in the wonderful novelty of a new lover's body. Kira took me from behind on the bed, slow and lazy as his hands explored my breasts. Next to us, Hawk had Emiko on her back and moved in and out of her in sync with Kira's plunges. Then in total synchronicity, Emiko and I came together.

"I want finish Hawk with my mouth," Emiko announced with a girlish giggle.

"What she say?" Hawk asked.

"She wants to blow you," I translated. I looked over at Kira laying on his back on the bed and decided to do the same for him.

Emiko sat Hawk on the edge of the bed with her knelling on the carpeted floor. I nestled between Kira's legs and went at him with my mouth and hands. A few wet, slippery minutes later, Kira's body tensed and I held still allowing him to finish in my mouth. I released his retreating erection and moved up to share a salty kiss. Kira reached over to the tray of sushi on the nightstand and we passed a serving of salmon roe back and forth like it was a joint. Lazily, we watched Emiko expertly work Hawk's huge erection.

She freed him from her mouth and sat back stroking him with both her hands.

"Gwen, bring me a glass of wine please," Emiko said.

I pushed the last bit of roe sushi into Kira's mouth, got up, poured a glass of chilled white wine and walked it to Emiko.

"Hold the glass steady," she said and pointed the end of Hawk's penis at it. She looked up at Hawk and said in English, "Come."

Miraculously, on her command, he did.

Emiko gave a tiny shriek as the first squirt went wild and sprayed her forearm. The next two emissions struck the inside edge of the wine glass in long creamy streams. I watched the milky fluid slid down and mingle with the wine.

Kira crawled to the edge of the bed and watched with fascination as his wife milked the last drops of Hawk's semen into the wineglass. She released Hawk and raise the glass in a toast.

"To the Goddesses," she said looking at the two fetishes resting on the bedside stand. She tipped the glass to her mouth and drained a quarter of it and then handed the glass to me.

"To the Goddesses," I said. I licked at the messy outer edge for dramatic effect, and then took a good swallow. I handed the glass back to Emiko.

Unexpectedly, she sat forward and licked a spot of Hawk's come that had transferred to my hand from the glass. Kira and Hawk watched with fascination. Her tongue felt unnaturally hot. Emiko blinked, seemingly just as surprised by her brazen behavior and released my hand quickly.

Still holding the tainted wine, I handed it to Kira just to see what he would do with it. With a microscopic smile he took a sip then handed it off to Hawk completing the circle.

"Not the first time my spunk's been used in a pagan ritual," Hawk said, and then he drained the remainder. Emiko laughed and clapped her hands.

Hawk looked at the empty glass with a frown and said, "I think I would go better with a Merlot."

I laughed and translated for the Kokuras. They lost it too. Kira slapped Hawk on the back and Hawk pretended to stagger then fell into Emiko making her laugh even more. In the giddy afterglow, we finished off the beer, wine and sushi.

**********

Next morning, I woke curled up naked on the floor wrapped in the plush bed comforter next to Hawk. I sat up and saw the naked bodies of Kira and Emiko intertwined on the bed. I untangled myself from Hawk's long limbs and went to the bathroom to relieve myself. I washed my face then took a finger full of toothpaste and washed and rinsed my mouth. As I pushed at my hair, which was beyond bed wild, the door clicked open and Emiko stuck her head in.

"Good morning," she said looking as disheveled as me.

"Good morning," I returned. "You need to use the bathroom?"

Emiko nodded and stepped into the bathroom as naked as I. Without asking me to leave, she sat on the toilet and peed. I was greatly embarrassed but didn't retreat. I didn't want her to think I was prudish about such things, which was quit stupid considering all we did last night. She wiped, got up, flushed and repeated my ritual of face washing and teeth brushing, but she had a toothbrush of course, and then she took a couple of minutes to work on her hair with a brush. As she arranged her hair I admired her fine body in the mirror. Hard to believe that the chick was over forty.

Her eyes met mine and she wouldn't look away. A wave of self-consciousnesses washed over me and I gabbed a towel from a stack on the counter. Holding the towel in front of me to conceal my nakedness I asked lamely, "May I take a shower?"

"Please, of course," Emiko said.

Hurriedly, I stepped into the stall and slid the frosted door close behind me. I hung the towel over the top of the door and turned the water on and got it as hot as I could bear. A sigh of pleasure escaped me as the hot liquid needles pounded my body. This was such a luxury, for the shower in my seedy Waikiki apartment had near zero water pressure.

"I'll put something out for you to wear," Emiko said and left the bathroom.

"Hey, gotta pee," Hawk's voice came from the other side of the shower door. A few seconds later, the toilet flushed and I instinctively braced for the change in water temperature but no change came. I guess things like that only happens at cheep Waikiki apartments and never in billion dollar five star hotels. A few seconds after Hawk left. I heard someone else enter the bathroom. I cracked the shower door open just a hair and watched Kira standing naked peeing. He had a full erection making it difficult for him. He managed though, washed up and left without a word.

I stepped out of the shower, dried off, wrapped myself with a towel, and then peeped out into the main room. Emiko sat on the bed. She pointed at some clothes draped over the back of a chair.

Aware of Emiko's eyes on me, I picked up my panties from last night and slipped them on without losing the towel. I didn't bother with the bra and simply stuffed it in my purse.

"Where are the guys?" I asked.

"We have nothing that will fix Hawk so they went down to the clothing store to buy some shorts and a shirt for him," Emiko said. "We would like to take you to a big American breakfast."

"Okay," I said as I dropped my towel and quickly put on the soft light green shirt and white cotton shorts Emiko had laid out for me. They were a perfect fit.

"Try the slippers," she said. The rubber beach flip-flops were a good fit too. Fully dressed, I felt a bit more comfortable.

"I'll pay for the clothes," I offered politely as I sat on the bed with her.

"We owe you for the wonderful tour of your art department and the two little statues from Miss Sally are a great treasures." She looked over at the two little bronzes sitting on the nightstand. I gave her an accepting bow of thanks. She looked at me and said, "Last night was ... enlightening." After a brief pause she asked, " You ever made love to a girl?"

I blushed even though I saw this coming from way off. "Just a little kissing once," I said honestly. "And you?"

"No, not even a kiss" she said. Her pretty brown eyes sought mine."You want to kiss?" Emiko asked strangely shy.

I leaned in and covered her mouth startling her. Hell, it startled me too. Her mouth was tight and tense at first, but like a blossoming flower, it softened and yielded to the kiss. Our tongues slowly danced and mingled. Emiko took one of my hands and guided it to her chest.

A knock at the room door made us both jump out of our skins and like teenagers caught making out, we separated and moved to opposite corners of the big bed. The door opened and a woman from room services stepped in.

"Oh no, so sorry," the middle-aged local woman exclaimed seeing that the room was occupied. She backed out and closed the door behind her. Emiko and I were quiet for a second and then we both broke up with laughter.

"This is the exact same thing that happened to me the last time I kissed a girl," I said, thinking of my forbidden kiss with Betty. We looked at each other and knew that the spell was broken. Emiko picked up one of the crude bronze Venuses sitting on the nightstand.

"I'm glad that we're are going back to Tokyo tomorrow," she said as she fingered he little goddess. "I would lose Kira to you if we stayed."

I blinked in surprise, shocked at the unexpected comment.

She looked into my eyes and said, "He would fall in love with you."

"Not true," I said automatically. Although a dark evil part of me liked the idea of stealing Kira away from her.

Thankfully she changed the subject.

"I would like to buy one of Sally's full size Venuses. Do you think that $5000.00 would insult her?"

I fell backward on the bed with laughter then managed to say, "I'm sure that Sally will not be insulted at all."

Emiko frowned bemused by my odd reaction.

The guys came back. With all our clothes from the night before stuffed into Hawk's shopping bag, we went down stairs and had a huge, decadent American breakfast. We parted at the restaurant entrance with hugs and the exchange of email address.