All Comments on 'Naked Saints at Varanasi'

by kvijaya508

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
wow

I don't think a story has made me that worked up in months!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Definitely a first for me!

This story is not my usual cup of tea, but I'm glad I found it! Thank you. Xoxo, Courtney

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More?

Loved this story!! The dedication for her family!! Can you write one where the son traps the mother without her knowledge and she ends up having sex with a group of low life strangers and son includes?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Superhot

Very hot and erotic story. Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sizzling hot

Wonderful story. Please write a sequel. Vijaya is very hot and beautiful. Did she visit the saints again?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Part 2 please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

*Did the family receive more than blessings?*

When the first sadhu said that he was about to ejaculate inside Vijaya’s pussy, she said “NOOooo”.

Does it mean that she was not on birth control and wanted the sadhu to pull out in order to avoid pregnancy?

But as it turned out, all the sadhus ejaculated their semen inside the mom’s pussy.

So what happened later?

Did she get pregnant?

If yes, then did she decide to keep the baby?

What was her husband’s opinion on this matter?

Did the family seek the sadhus’ opinion as to how to deal with the pregnancy?

If Vijaya did decide to deliver the baby, then did she deliver a boy or a girl?

Did Vijaya visit the sadhus with her newborn baby in order to seek blessings?

Too many unanswered questions which only a sequel can answer.

Please write a second part soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

We want next part!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful do write part 2 soon, lovely

Madhur

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please continue this highly erotic story. I read some of your superhot stories on another site such as “Medical checkup of mom in front of son”, “Sexual problems in middle age and proper solution”, “Jay becomes incest lover” etc.

These stories are very very hot. Please post those stories in this site and also continue them

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkvijaya508@kvijaya508
Chief engineer in corporate sector, 52 years of age. Wife is a homemaker, 45 years of age. We are married for 22 years having 2 grown up children. We love to write and read erotic stories; make horny friends. With love.........

story TAGS