All Comments on 'Naked Stepdaughter Ch. 04'

by aznaked

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loving the story

That's not the end is it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
no way (no how):

that can't be the end... not until ===> the

stepdaughter seduces the stepfather to the point

where he can't take it anymore & when he's towards

the breaking point wanting to fuck the hell out of

his stepdaughter she forces him to do things that

are kinda like what he did to her... only then will

it truly end

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Four mislabeled chapters

Perhaps the taboo counts because of the relationship, but this should have either been labeled exhibition or non-consent.

My opinion, this story went nowhere. This is an erotica site, not a voyeur site. The minutia of a girl's day did nothing for me.

I do like your writing style and would hope you try again with something more substantial.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
eh....it was okay

There were a few (a very few & far in between) places that STARTED to get me wet. I think instead of using the Jan charactor (unless the girl got raped/molested in the least) you should have involved something more sexual! I agree, you have a great style. Try next time to focus details around sex. There were a lot of missed oppertunities w/ this storyline....orgies, girl on girl (more detail) punishments, male/female....ect.... Keep @ it tho! The more you write the better ull get....

wo_hyawo_hyaover 12 years ago
this isn't incest, just nonconsent power abuse

This portion of the site is about incest and near-incestuous situations. All I saw here was an abuse of power by a medding perv who by chance happened to have an of-age stepdaughter in his house. It's about as believable as a Republican election promise, and ought to be abandoned or deleted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Pearls

What are genuine imitation pearls? Or genuine imitation anything else for that matter?

aznakedaznakedover 12 years agoAuthor
Wrong

This story has nothing to do with incest/taboo. Some moron at Literotica changed it. Apparently this was done without reading it. I have given up on the publishers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
sexual prisoner with no freedom

says it all!!

no freedom, forced, no choice, nonconsensual, ummmmm,

what part of No do you Not understand?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Read all of this...

...what a bizarre waste of time...this guy would be locked up...there is no gray area here...let us all hope this is ONLY a badly written fantasy, not something even remotely lived out.

Yikes.

Rapier875Rapier875almost 7 years ago
Now I'm just confused !

Strange story with a bizarre ending.

Not really sure why I persevered with it now it's over and I'm really none the wiser as to the purpose of the whole thing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous