Naked Stepdaughter Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aznaked
aznaked
167 Followers

"I would like to live my life a bit more normal. I want to pursue life, liberty and the pursuit of shopping again. I want to hang out with my friends. I never did that much but some people have spread rumors at school that I'm becoming a recluse and planning to join a convent."

He laughed.

"That's not funny. Lacey hardly talks to me anymore. I've gained some new friends, Kim and Annie, and those two weird girls where Annie and I took pizzas that night but I need more of the normal state of things. You have held me virtually a prisoner in this house and your personal joy, since November. Now it is March and I think I have served my 120 day sentence.

"I no longer have a problem with being naked. If you want to show me off occasionally to your poker buddies, or at the golf course, or some kind of gathering you attend, I'd love to participate. I'm having no trouble with being an exhibitionist. But I think it is time to leave it up to me. You have accomplished your goal. I'm not ready to be a swinger yet, like I'm guessing my mother became.

"I'm still a virgin. I'm probably going to stay that way if you keep me a prisoner. I've always been chaste but I even got a tingling between my legs when I saw Nathan with a hard on because of me. I got wet and was about ready to screw him on the porch, under the light.

"Let me go, okay? Let me live my life and I'll still be your companion. You can bring girlfriends into the house and I can be gone so they don't get jealous or intimidated."

I shut my mouth and looked at him. He looked away. He looked at the floor, at the ceiling, at the walls, at his hands, and just about anything but my eyes. He got up and walked to the windows and looked out the front to the street. Then he came back and sat down.

He looked at me and said, "You are right. And you have become everything I had wanted you to be. You are free."

Then he almost whispered, "You are free. I love you very much. I'm very proud of you."

I said, "I just have one more thing to ask you."

He asked, looking at me, "What's that?"

"Where the hell are my clothes? Do I have to go out like this and buy some new ones? I can't be free unless I have some clothes."

He laughed and said, "Actually, we gave them all to one of those charity places. Go put on your sweats and we will go start on a new wardrobe for you. I'm buying. I'll call Kim and have her bring all the clothes she has been bringing you each morning".

So that's why I had seen some of the girls at school wearing clothes that looked like mine.

aznaked
aznaked
167 Followers
12