Naked To The River

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know it could. Maybe we could tease each other just a little bit this time."

"Let's try."

As they lay together touching and kissing Tisha was getting turned on again quickly and Jake's cock was doing itself proud standing firm and ready. As she slowly stroked him Jake noticed the vibrator laying on the bed where he had left it so he picked it up and turned it on. She looked at him and he just smiled back at her as he reached down and placed it near her backdoor. "Oh Jake honey what are you doing?"

"I'm running a test. Roll over onto your belly for me." Without a question or even a look she complied instantly. "Get up on your knees honey." Once again she did as she was told. As his right hand found her pussy his left hand guided the vibrator right to her tight little brown ring. "The secret to success is to relax love."

"I'll try. What you're doing feels so good already." As he got her more excited by playing with her pussy he put a little pressure against her anus with the oily tip of the vibrator. With a little steady pressure it eased forward an inch or so and then her anus submitted and it slipped in. "Oh, oh God." He moved it a little so she could feel it and to make sure the vibrations could also reach her pussy as he played with her. He took his hand away from her pussy and moved forward with the tip of his cock and was soon slipping into her pussy. She now had a cock in the front and a vibrator in the back and he could feel the vibrations too. With the vibrator in the way he couldn't go as deeply into her as he wanted but he did manage to start sliding in and out of her with his cock as he held the vibrator still with his right hand. He kept that up as long as he could stand and then removed the vibrator and started to fuck her as fast as he could go. Tisha was moaning and mumbling as she held her ass out for him to use as he wished. "God Jake yes take me baby make me feel you slam into me." Tisha was on fire and the words were pouring out of her as he neared his second and likely his last orgasm. With one last thrust he shoved forward and his balls slapped against her ass as he pumped his juices into her.

He knew he had to keep going to help her peak so he kept pumping into her and hoped his cock would stay hard long enough for her. As he hammered into her she moaned almost non stop until she finally had a modest orgasm. They both collapsed on the bed and rolled until they were facing each other again. Tisha said, "I didn't think I could cum again but I sure did."

"I know."

"That wasn't anal sex but almost."

"We don't have time to try that. It would hurt you like hell."

"I know. I did like the vibrator back there though especially when you were in me too."

"I liked that too but it got in my way."

"I could tell. God you can fuck when you get going."

"I hate to say this but we better get up. I'll need time to put things right before Myra comes home."

"Want me to help?"

"If you do we'll just end up making love again."

"Most likely"

Jake retrieved her clothes and helped her get dressed. He was really going to miss seeing her naked. As they stood there holding each other close she said, "We both knew this couldn't go on forever."

"I know but that doesn't make this any easier. When I was replacing your fixture I never dreamed it would even go this far. But when I talked you into reaching into my shorts that day I knew I had to make love to you."

"God I can still remember how it felt for me to reach in and feel your clean shaven cock and balls. I thought my heart would explode."

"Tish I know we can't make love anymore but could I just come over in a few days and have coffee with you?"

"Do you think we can behave?"

"I'll do it so I won't have more than a few minutes before I have to be home."

"I'd like that Jake. Like I said, I do love you and I mean that."

"I know you do honey and I love you. Maybe we can't be together and maybe nobody else can ever know about us but we'll always know." With one last kiss Tisha picked up her little bag of things and went home crying. Jake stood there still naked with her juices dried on his crotch. He went in and after making the bed, took the towels and sheet and did a quick load of laundry. After going through the house one last time to make sure everything was in order he made coffee and sat down to recover. It would still be a couple of hours at least before he would see Myra and he needed that time to recover. Guilt was starting to invade his conscience now and he didn't like the feeling it gave him. He had a lot of making up to do to Myra without her even knowing about it.

After coffee and a rest he jumped in and took a shower. He was going to make something for dinner but decided they needed to go out someplace and have a nice dinner and some wine. It wasn't long before Myra came in and she was grinning and full of nervous energy. "What a day. I'm tired but so charged up."

"Freshen up and I'll take us out for steak and wine and you can tell me all about it."

"You'll be sorry you said that. Give me a minute." She wasn't kidding and in no time she was back and they headed for the steak house.

Between bites of salad and sips of wine she regaled Jake with the details of all of her meetings and of meeting all her superiors that she called the mighty ones. They were well into their steaks when she finally wound down enough to start talking of more mundane things. With the second bottle of wine partly gone he could see she was relaxing but there was still a glow of excitement to her. "I'm sorry honey I've been talking non stop, how was your day?"

"Oh it was pretty routine, you know rape, plunder and pillage."

"In other words it was slow."

"Yeah pretty much. I'll be busier than hell next week but today was a piece of cake. Let's talk about our long weekend coming up. Tell me about this cabin."

"I'll only tell you that it's fairly new, has all the goodies including a hot tub and a river outside the backdoor. Oh and it's only a couple of hours from here." "And what is it we'll be doing there?"

"That's a secret too but believe me I have plans for us."

"Does it involve sex?"

"Copious amounts of it."

"This sounds better all the time. Anything else you care to tell me?"

"Let me see...take something to read because we can't have sex all the time and there isn't a whole lot else to do. Other than that...nope that's all I can tell you. Oh and I'll do all the packing. You just have to be sure you have clothes on when we leave and get us there safely."

"I hate to have you stuck with all the work."

"I have my reasons."

"I trust you completely."

"I'll remind you of that later."

With dinner over and the wine gone they made their way home and crashed in the living room. Between her hectic day and the wine Myra was fading fast. "You look exhausted love."

"I am, I hope you don't mind."

"I expect the first period of time at your new job will be pretty hard on you so no I don't mind. Now if you stay tired and I don't get any loving for say the next six weeks I may get a little cranky."

"You want to see cranky just keep me from having a little loving for six weeks. Now I'm going to wash my face and go to bed if you don't mind."

"I don't mind at all."

On Wednesday of the next week about noon Jake's phone rang and it was Tisha. "Hi Jake."

"Hi Tisha how are you doing?"

"I miss you but other than that I'm fine."

"You calling to chat or do you need something."

"I know we can't make love anymore but we agreed we could have coffee and I was hoping you'd have a few minutes during lunch to have coffee with me."

"I sure do. Put the pot on and I'll be over. But Trish honey, thirty minutes okay? Otherwise we both know what will happen."

"I do know. Bye love."

When Jake got there she gave him a hug and a modest kiss saying, "That's a kiss I could give you in front of Myra." "Not if she knew what it meant to me."

"Sit down and I'll get the coffee." The two of them behaved themselves and kept the conversation light and harmless. When it was near time for Jake to leave she said, "You do know of course that thirty minutes is more than long enough for us to get into trouble."

"Yeah I know but I knew I couldn't come over here for just fifteen minutes. Besides we passed the test." She stood up and the two of them walked toward the door like it was just a neighborly visit. "Thank you honey."

"You're welcome. Maybe we could just...never mind I know we can't." Jake kissed her and turned to leave and she said, "Jake can I ask you a question before you go?"

"Of course."

"You've never even hinted at it but you are unique I think. Does it ever even occur to you or concern you that I'm black?"

"It never has." Then with a big smile he said, "Besides you're a light brown not black. I love you honey, see you later."

By the time Thursday morning arrived Jake was more than ready to go off with Myra and have a long weekend alone with her. They couldn't get into the cabin until two so about half past eleven they got on the road and arrived just a little before two o'clock. With key and directions in hand they made their way across the small town and finally found cabin number five tucked into the woods, very private and secluded just as they had been told it would be. When they got out Myra said, "I packed a few things in the trunk so we would be comfortable without having to find a grocery store or whatever." "I'll get them hon."

"I better help though." When he opened the trunk it was almost full of things to go in.

"My God woman by the time we unload it'll be time to go home again."

"Oh stop it isn't that bad. You'll be glad I was so thorough by the end of the weekend." By box and bag they toted things inside and she saw that they went to the proper place, either kitchen, bathroom or bedroom. "What's in all of these boxes?"

"Mostly food and beverages but a few other things too. Go exploring while I put things away."

"Don't you want me to help?"

"No I'll see to it."

"Okay." Jake wandered off and found a large screened in porch that faced a small river several feet down a gentle slope below them. If he looked hard he could make out the next rental cabin in the lineup but they had all the privacy they would ever need.

When he went back in she was just finishing stowing things. She turned around and said, "Okay now the rules."

"Rules?"

"Yes. We have to take our clothes off and stay naked the whole weekend."

"So far so good what else?"

"We can't put any clothes on unless we can't keep the cabin warm enough."

"Okay."

"Also we can't be away from the other one for any reason except to take a number two."

"A number two? What about a number one?"

"Nope. We stay together."

"Weird. Anything else?"

"Yes we have to tell each other our fantasies and neither of us can say no to another's request unless it would cause pain."

"Wow you've been giving this a lot of thought."

"I have. I know you have ideas, fantasies and kinky thoughts sometimes so if you have them this weekend this is your chance to experiment."

"I wish I'd known so I could think about all of this too."

"I have no fear you'll come up with something."

"Fantasies you say?"

"Yes."

"What if one of our fantasies makes the other one mad or hurts them?"

"Not this weekend. All bets are off this weekend."

"We need more than a long weekend then."

"I know but this is the best I could do this time."

"So there may be more times like this?"

"Maybe."

"What if I want to go look at the river?"

"We have to do it naked."

"We?"

"Yes remember we have to be together at all times."

"Oh right. We go naked to the river then."

"If you want to see it yes."

"I would kind of like to at some point yes."

"Okay."

"You'll go outside naked?"

"If that's what you want that's what I'll do."

"What if somebody sees us?"

"That's up to you to decide."

"Wow."

"But remember if I want something you have to agree to it the same way."

"Right." Jake couldn't imagine her coming up with something he wouldn't do willingly anyway.

"Well my studdly man are you ready to start the weekend?"

"I'm ready."

"Then strip mister."

"What about shoes?"

"Only if we go outside."

"Outside, right got it."

The two of them peeled off their clothes and she calmly said, "Follow me" and he followed her as they took their clothes to the car and locked them inside before returning. They now only had shoes to wear.

"What about the clothes we brought?"

"We didn't bring any in."

"We didn't?"

"Nope."

"That didn't concern you walking out to the car naked?"

"Some yes."

"Where has this side of you been all these years?"

"I don't know actually."

"One more question, where did you come up with this idea?"

"I read about something like this a long time ago but I was too afraid to follow through with it until now."

"So this has been cooking in that brain of yours all those years."

"That's right. You going to have a problem with this?"

"Hell no, I love it."

"Okay. First we have to go to the bathroom."

"We have to...oh right I forgot." He followed her in and watched while she emptied her bladder and then he decided he'd better go as well to save them a trip later. "Okay sweet lady do we take turns or what?"

"Whoever has an idea speaks up."

"Could we have a glass of wine on the porch before we get wild and crazy?"

"If that's what you want then that's what we do. Wine sounds good to me too." With glasses filled they went to the porch and settled into a small love seat and sipped their wine in silence. "So that's the river you want to go down to in the nude at some point then?"

"That's the one if there is a path or something."

"We'll just have to go exploring and find out. Now I have something I want you to do."

"Okay."

"I want to watch you jack off for me."

"Right now?"

"Right now but don't let yourself come."

"For how long?"

"I'll tell you when to stop."

"You've never..."

"The past doesn't count this weekend. I want to see you get yourself hard and jack off." His cocky self confidence was already crumbling. She was coming up with new things faster than he could keep track.

"It feels weird having you watch me do this so it may take a minute or two."

"Take your time, we have all weekend. I know you do this once in a while, almost all men do at least that often."

"I'm busted." His hand continued to play with his cock and before long he was sporting an admirable erection and his hand was slowly slipping up and down the shaft.

"Do you always go that slow?"

"No not usually."

"Then go faster."

"If I do I might come."

"No you won't because I told you not too." His hand went a little faster but he knew if he kept going he would get into trouble. As he slid his hand up and down Myra watched him and asked, "Does that feel good to you?" "Yes it feels very good, do you like watching me?"

"It's okay. In fact it kind of turns me on a little."

"Do you enjoy having me watch you jack off?"

"Yes I do, but honey I can't go much longer."

"Keep going love I want to see you get very close before you stop."

"You have an evil side I've never seen before."

"Everybody has an evil side I think but in the end you'll make out just fine."

"Oh shit honey I..."

"Stop jacking off now." His hand froze and he squeezed his cock as his come boiled in anticipation of escaping.

"Oh wow that was close. How long do I have to wait to come?"

"We'll just have to wait and see."

"Okay my turn."

"I want to shave you."

"You mean..."

"Yes I want to shave your pussy."

"Okay. In the bedroom or the bathroom?"

"I think the bedroom would be nice." Jake stopped in the kitchen for a pot of warm water and then at the bathroom for his shave gear and a wash cloth and the two of them went to the bedroom.

Chapter Fifteen

Myra lay on her back near the edge of the bed and Jake proceeded to wet her small patch of pubic hair before adding some shave cream. With confident slow strokes he started removing her hair a little at a time making sure to touch her lips and brush her clit as he worked. He had always wanted her shaved and now he also wanted her to get as turned on as he had been. When he had the upper patch removed he checked it for smoothness and hit a couple of areas again before going to work around her lips. "Honey please bend your knees and spread your legs very wide for me. I don't want to miss any hair." He took his time and when he was finally done he pretended to do a little more so he could tease her and get her closer to an orgasm. She was moaning and couldn't keep still by the time he rinsed her and pronounced her cleanly shaved. She looked down and asked, "Do you like it as much as you thought you would?"

"I like it more, what do you think?"

"I think I'm very turned on right now."

"Good but I don't want you to come for a while." Something caused him to look toward the dresser and he saw one of the boxes sitting there and asked, "What's in the box?"

"Nothing it's empty."

"Okay what was in the box?"

"Just a few odds and ends."

"And they are now...?"

"In the dresser." He opened the top drawer and found lubricant, a couple of vibrators, a dildo, rope and several other things including oils, lotions and scented candles.

"That's quite an assortment."

"I just grabbed things that we might want or need before the end of the weekend."

"Honey I see things in there that I would never associate with you."

"That's probably true but this weekend is going to be full of new things I hope." Jake couldn't help but flash back to Tisha and her little bag. Had the two of them discussed things?

He shook that thought off and said, "Honey I love you very much but I can't keep up with you."

"I love you too and you're doing great." With that encouragement Jake said,

"Okay, next I want us to go explore the river while it's sunny and warm out."

"Your wish is my command."

With Jake leading they went out and after putting on their shoes they headed for the backdoor. Jake went out displaying a confidence he didn't feel and she followed. Just knowing his wife was outdoors in a strange area with no clothes anywhere around was an incredible turn on for him. He was really enjoying the new Myra. They found a narrow foot path that led down to the slow moving water and it looked like it was used to go swimming or wading. That was all Jake needed and he stepped out of his shoes and into the cool water, feeling the soft river bottom under his feet. He continued until he was almost up to his balls in water and he could see a long ways up and down the river. Myra was still on the shore so he said, "Remember we must stay together."

With a noticeable nervousness in her voice she said, "I'm coming." She cautiously entered the water looking up and downstream and they stood in the water for a while.

Jake smiled and said, "I want to see if anybody else is around that might see my naked wife."

"You want me to be seen?"

"It might add to the excitement."

"Or I might run away in a panic."

"You're doing great, I'm proud of you." Jake took her in his arms and they kissed and let their hands wander for a long time. It was pretty obvious that both of them were staying turned on and the kiss was almost enough to send them racing to bed to make love. Jake was the first to give in and say, "I want to take you to bed and make love to you."

"I like that. We can play later."

"Exactly." Their love making didn't last long but it was intense and they both had strong orgasms together. Myra was on her side as they rested and she put her hand on his face and said, "I love you."

1...45678...10