Naked To The River

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Twenty One

Once he was hard she stopped and said, "Myra I want more of him but would you like to take a turn before I use him up?"

"Yes." That was it a one word emphatic answer. She had to have her husband and quickly. Tisha traded places with Myra and in moments Jake was buried deep in Myra's pussy. Once again he noticed how similar the two women felt and it just urged him on so he could see Myra have an orgasm too. With all that she had witnessed she was very excited and it didn't take long before she was hitting an orgasm and minutes later she was hitting a second big one. Jake hadn't recovered nearly enough to have an orgasm so he was staying hard. His passion was so pumped up from making love to both of the loves of his life that he felt like he might explode or die of ecstasy.

When Myra had eased down from her second orgasm Jake rolled onto his back with his cock pointing at the ceiling. He was too tired to keep pumping his hips so he lay there panting and trying to regroup. If Tisha wanted more would Myra too? He just couldn't go that long and he knew it. As he lay there resting Tisha got back on the bed as Myra got up. Tisha soon had her pussy poised over his cock and she lowered herself onto him and as he lay there passively she bounced up and down on his cock going faster and faster. Her tits were bouncing and in just a few minutes Tisha was having a third and final orgasm. This woman was passionate and seemed to have an endless capacity for love making. She finally rolled off of Jake and lay there for a minute before slowly getting up. She motioned for Myra to lie next to him but nobody was doing anything more than breathing. Jake was still hard as a pole but it was doing him no good now.

The three of the finally got up and went in the living room. They sat together on the couch and finally Myra said, "How's that for a thank you honey?"

"I thought I was going to die and I couldn't think of a better way to go. Thanks both of you. My mind wants to keep going and going but my body is refusing."

"Not part of your body."

"He just doesn't know when to stop."

Tisha finally asked, "Are you okay with everything Myra?"

"Tisha I'm fine with it. I loved watching the two of you. Both of you are so sexy when you make love."

Tisha said, "I was thinking the same thing as I watched you two. It's easy to see you love each other." Tisha finally said, "As much as I want to stay here and be naked with you two I better get home."

Myra didn't hesitate and said, "Maybe the three of us could get together again one of these days."

Tisha looked and her with a big smile and said, "Myra honey all you have to do is call and don't be surprised if I arrive already naked."

"I could watch you two and make love to Jake all afternoon." Tisha threw on her shorts and top and with her bra and panties in her hand headed home.

Myra snuggled up against Jake and asked, "How you doing stud?"

"I'm tired, still horny, confused, thankful and let's see, hopeful it will happen again."

"Does that give you some fuel for your fantasies?"

"A lot but if you two keep that up I won't have the time or the need for them."

"I'm sure we'll do that again one of these days but not for a while. I want you to myself for now."

"Selfish."

"Don't start with me or I'll go make love to the fisherman."

"I have to watch."

"Maybe."

"Let's go see if we got a response from Gabe."

"Yes let's." They went in and logged onto their email and there was Gabe's response just waiting for them. Jake clicked on it and they read it together.

"Hi Lee. I'm glad I had the right address. Please tell your wife that I'm thoroughly entranced with her. I couldn't stop looking at her that day and all I could think about was being close to her. I wanted to touch her so much more and so desperately but I didn't want to frighten her or diminish the experience for either of you. Once again I want to thank you for allowing me to be a part of your afternoon. I have fantasies everyday that you come back again and I can once again share your passions. Oh and by the way I do own the cabin and I'm up here most weekends. If I knew you were coming I'd be certain to be here rain or shine." Please keep in touch as I feel I know you two. Your new friend Gabe."

"Okay honey how do we want to respond?"

"You type and I'll dictate."

"Dear Gabe. This is Jessie, Lee's wife. I'm so flattered that you find me attractive and appealing. I also want to thank you for making that Saturday such a special day for me. Maybe the next time we can get to know one another much better and yes I'm hopeful there will be a next time soon. By the way you have a handsome cock. Your new friend Jessie."

Jake stopped typing and said, "Wow if that doesn't keep him interested nothing will. Were you serious or were you teasing him?"

"Oh I was very serious. I can't wait until we can get away and have another KW."

For the next couple of weeks life was pretty routine for everybody. Tisha and Myra got together for coffee a couple of times, they exchanged emails with Gabe a couple more times and work for Jake and Myra was going along nicely. It was on a Friday night after Myra got home from work she found Jake in his office and asked, "What are the chances for a three day weekend next weekend?"

"I'll ask Monday but I can usually get away on Friday. Do we have another KW coming up?"

"We just might."

"Would you like me to email Gabe?"

"I think you should yes."

"Okay."

"I'm going to go talk to Tisha, I'll be right back." Jake sent off an email informing Gabe of a possible long weekend coming up and signed off. It would be interesting to see how long it took for him to respond. Myra was back shortly and said, "I had an interesting chat with Tisha. Why don't you send Gabe another email and tell him there will be two women this time?"

Jake sat there looking at Myra and said, "You're doing it again."

"What?"

"Surprising me at every turn."

"I like to surprise you."

"You're damn good at it. Listen honey do you realize Gabe may very well think he might be able to make love to you?"

"I realize that yes and how would you feel about it?"

"I...hell I don't know. Okay I guess."

"Well be sure about that before it goes too far. If you say no then we'll just play as before."

"So you're willing to go to bed with Gabe?"

"I am if you approve."

"What about Tisha?"

"She wants you again but she also knows about Gabe. She said she'd have to meet him before she could decide how far she'd go with him."

"Wow. I'll have to think about this for a while then."

"Just as long as I know before we get there."

"I'll let you know before we leave here." Saturday afternoon Jake and Myra had just made love and he turned to her and said, "So how do you think it would be to have another mans cock in you pretty soon?"

"So you've decided?"

"I have."

"And you're certain that you're okay with it."

"Do you love me?"

"More than life itself."

"Then I'm very okay with it if you are. I really want to."

"Then I'm okay with it too honey."

"I hope I'm as brave then as I am right now."

"If you falter I'll start making love to Tisha. That should get you going."

"I know it will get you going too."

"This could be another very interesting weekend."

"Why don't you email Gabe right now and tell him Jessie wants to get to know him better next weekend. A lot better."

The End.

1...5678910