Naked To The River

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey you're driving me crazy, don' t stop."

"Tisha might be watching love so I can't go farther."

"Then let's go inside because I have to have you."

Chapter Nine

When Myra stood up she didn't bother with her top as they went inside and to the bedroom. Because of Jake's teasing their lovemaking was fairly brief and intense. As they lay there he said, "I really liked feeling your sun warmed skin against me."

"Is that all you liked?"

"No I liked feeling your wet juicy cunt wrapped around my huge stiff cock too."

"Now that's the dirty minded Jake I know. Of course the huge part was a bit much."

"You sure are tough on my ego."

"That's okay I still love you."

"I love you too honey now can we eat, I'm starved.

"First it's your sex drive and now it's your belly."

"I'm high maintenance."

"All you men are."

The rest of their evening was routine and Myra had cleaned until Jake made her sit down and relax. If the house wasn't clean enough for this Wesley guy then he wasn't going to make it with Gina or any other woman for that matter. The two of them went to bed early and were up early as well. It would only be a few hours and Myra would finally be able to meet this guy that was almost certainly inadequate for her daughter.

When they finally pulled in, Myra and Jake went out to greet them, Wesley got out of the drivers side and Myra was right there with a hug and said, "I'm Myra and of course that's Jake and don't you dare call us by our last name."

"Nice to meet both of you and I wouldn't think of using anything but your first names." Gina came running around and gave both of them big hugs. Wes grabbed their bag and with the two women talking nonstop the four of them went inside to get acquainted.

When the two women started to slow down Gina said, "If it's okay with you two I want to take Wes over to meet a few of my old friends and maybe go out to eat but we'll be back early. Then tomorrow I want to go see a few of my sorority sisters for an hour or two and leave Wes with you two since men aren't allowed there. After that we can maybe go out or something."

"Whatever works for you two is fine. I'm sure the three of us can entertain ourselves for a couple of hours."

Jake said, "While you're at your thing tomorrow I need to run in to the office for an hour or two and that will give Wes and Myra a chance to get to know each other."

"Perfect."

Wes seemed to be perfectly relaxed in his new environment and they had a great time. When Gina and Wes left to meet Gina's friends Myra said, "Wow is he a hunk or what. If he's as nice as he looks Gina has herself quite a guy."

"I saw you checking him out."

"Oh I didn't either."

"You wanted to be sure he was worthy of her."

"Well yes I guess."

"You also were hot for his body."

"Jake you're crazy."

"It's okay, I don't mind you looking. He's one handsome guy."

"He sure is and did you see the tans those two have?"

"How could anybody miss them?" In the evening the four of them had a couple bottles of wine on the patio as they talked and Wes revealed a little bit about himself and about living in California. It was pretty evident that he came from some money and had spent many summers on the California beaches as he grew up.

The next day Gina left to visit her sorority sisters and Jake went to work saying he'd be back in two or three hours. When it was just Wes and Myra he said, "Myra would you mind if I slipped out for a little bit. I saw a couple of stores as we came into town and I wanted to see if I could pick up something Gina."

"No of course not Wes take your time. I think I'll go get some sun while you're gone."

"I should be back in an hour and a half or so."

"Take your time I'll likely be done with the sun and reading by then." Wes left and Myra got into her sunning thong and headed for the patio.

She was nicely settled on her belly with her bra unhooked and the warm sun had her feeling really relaxed when she heard, "I'm back Myra." She lurched up forgetting about her bra and gave Wes a very nice look at her breasts before she quickly dropped back down.

"God you scared me Wes, I thought you were going shopping."

"The stores I was interested in are closed. I guess I'm used to stores that stay open most of the time. Sorry about scaring you."

She was aware that she was showing him her bare ass but about all she could do was say, "I'm sorry you caught me so...uncovered. I'll just go change."

"Don't bother on my account Myra, I grew up on the beaches and they wear even less than that some times. Besides you look very nice in it."

"Thank you Wes...I...are you sure you don't mind...I mean..."

"No just relax and enjoy the sun and we can visit. I'll pull my shirt off and get a little sun too."

Myra turned her head so she could watch him as he stripped to the waist and then before he sat down he said, "Would you like me to put some lotion on your back? You might get burned otherwise."

Myra knew she wouldn't burn in the time she would be out there but without thinking it through she said, "Thank you Wes if you don't mind."

"No of course not."

"The lotion is under my chair." Wes retrieved the lotion and knelt down by her legs. His first touch sent a tingling shiver through her followed by a quickening heart rate as his skilled hands worked lotion into her legs.

"Sorry if I'm taking too long your skin is so soft and moist the lotion doesn't want to rub in."

"That's okay Wes it feels good. So I imagine you've put lotion on a lot of women in your day."

"Quite a few I guess but I have to say I don't ever remember any that rival you. It's easy to see where Gina gets her good looks."

"Thank you Wes I'm glad you think so." He didn't speak again for a bit as his hands worked their way up her legs and Myra was in a near swoon as his hands arrived at her exposed butt. As his hands worked the lotion around he massaged her ass as long as Jake would have and even longer and poor Myra was afraid she would have an orgasm if he kept it up. Then she decided that if she did that would be okay too. Maybe she could say she had a muscle cramp or something.

He stayed with her butt saying, "This lotion just doesn't want to rub in. Are you doing okay Myra?"

"I...I couldn't be better Wes you are doing a great job."

"I'm really enjoying this so if you want me to stop just say so."

"You can stop in time for dinner I guess." He finally moved on and up her back and around to her sides until his hands were brushing the sides of her breasts and once again he took his time. Myra was getting about as turned on as she had ever been and there was nothing in the world she could do about it. Poor Jake was going to get raped when he got home.

It was like he hated to stop when he said, "Maybe you better turn over so I can do your front next." As she had done with Jake her right hand held her top almost in place and she turned over onto her back.

"Would you hand me my sunglasses Wes?" Now with those on she could watch him more without him knowing exactly where she was looking.

"Myra do you work out a lot or are you blessed with this body?"

"I don't work out that's for sure. That isn't something that interests me."

"Then you impress me even more." If he was spinning lines he was doing it in a very believable way and in a nice tone of voice and she ate it up. As his hands approached her hips he slipped to the inside of her thighs and her legs separated a little without her even realizing it. She was so in his power right then all she knew was she wanted him to make love to her. Had he not been Gina's boyfriend she would have jumped all over him. Being that turned on and not able to act on it was the ultimate sweet agony for her. When she glanced down she could see he had a solid erection and the thought of his stiff cock that was there because of her and being that close to her made her world spin. Maybe she could just reach down and feel his stiffness. Maybe she could take it out and look at it. No damn it he belonged to Gina.

His hands continued to dance just at the edge of her sex until she felt her orgasm making its way to the surface. During that time her bra had slipped off and was in a tiny heap on the patio but Myra wasn't even aware of that fact at the moment. When she was certain her climax was going to happen his hands eased away to work toward her chest. She wanted to cry and beg him to finish her but how could she do that? Her nearness to ecstasy stayed with her as his hands slid over her belly and toward her breasts and by the time she realized she was open to his view it was too late and his hands were on her tits. "You have beautiful breasts Myra and I love the feel of them in my hands." His soft voice and his soft moving hands on her breasts soon had her on the verge once again. If he stopped again she would have to do something drastic. She just couldn't stand it anymore.

"Don't stop Wes, what you're doing feels so good." She couldn't believe she had just said that but she had and she could only hope he would keep going. Oh God maybe he would kiss her too. That would be beyond divine, beyond heavenly to have him kiss her as he touched her bare breasts. Without seeming obvious he paid a lot of attention to her nipples and then all of a sudden she was over the top and into a full mind bending orgasm. Wes kept his hands still for a minute and then let them slip away but stayed by her side.

When she finally opened her eyes he asked, "Are you okay Myra?"

"What...oh...yeah I guess I had one hell of a muscle cramp."

"That must have been a bad one."

"The strongest I think I've ever had."

"Maybe you better get in out of the sun."

"Will you help me up Wes?"

"Of course." She sat up and he kissed her lightly before saying, "Take your time now." The only thing that was between her body and his eyes and hands was an almost invisible bikini bottom and she didn't care. In fact she didn't want to go inside, she wanted him to keep looking at her. She even wished she could find a reason to remove her suit bottom for him. Even with that massive orgasm she was rubber legged but still on fire.

Once she was standing he put an arm around her naked waist and she put one around his, feeling his young sun warmed skin under her hand. "Would you like me to carry you Myra?"

"I...uh...no I think I'll be okay now." She had to get away from him. This had to stop. "I'll be okay now Wes, thank you. I think I'll go get a glass of wine and lie down for a few minutes."

"Let me get your top for you." That served to remind her that she was exposed to him and she started for the house.

She stopped about half way and turned to him saying, "Wes, what we...I did has to be our secret."

"Myra all you did was get some sun and we had a nice couple of hours."

"Right." This would take her days to come to terms with.

Chapter Ten

Myra spent the next half an hour cleaning up and resting in her room before reemerging. Wes was in the living room reading and when he saw her he got up saying, "I hope you're feeling better."

"I feel wonderful now Wes thanks."

"You and Gina are so much alike it's a little unnerving for me."

"How do you mean?"

"You look a lot alike, you have similar shapes and similar tastes and you seem to enjoy...the same things."

"Really?"

"Really."

"Wes can I ask a personal question?"

"Of course, if I'm uncomfortable with it I'll say so."

"Is it safe to assume you and Gina are serious?"

"We are very serious. I take it you have a reason for the question."

"I have but I don't know how to phrase my thoughts without embarrassing myself."

"It's just the two of us and what we say to each other will always be our secret if you wish."

She took a deep breath and said, "You are obviously very intelligent and I'm sure you have been with many women in your short life. In spite of my bad acting you have to know I had an orgasm out there as a result of your talented hands."

"Yes I know you did. It was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen."

"But I could end up being your mother-in-law. You are my daughter's boyfriend, maybe her fiancée and..."

"I know what you're thinking Myra and no I don't go around seducing other women. I am faithful to Gina and what we shared was not planned. I even tried to make myself stop but I couldn't. I wanted to share a wonderful moment with you."

"You certainly did do that. You didn't try to make love to me though."

"No I couldn't do that even though I'm sure we would have enjoyed that immensely."

"So this will be our secret and it won't happen again."

"Correct.

"I still feel so guilty about it."

"Please don't. It will have no effect on my relationship with Gina. If anything it will strengthen it because in you I see her years down the road and I very much like what I see. I even envy Jake in a way."

Myra didn't know what to think other than she knew she'd been so incredibly teased and then brought to and incredible orgasm without even touching her clit or even her pussy. Her mind would spin for hours as she tried to process it and even relive it as best she could. When Jake got home she and Wes were in the living room having wine and talking like old friends. When Jake was alone with her later he said, "You look a little tired you okay?" "I'm fine honey I've just had a long day and while Wes was out shopping I think I got a little too much sun or something."

"I've been thinking about us getting away and I really like the idea. I can't wait now."

"Me either. I'll come up with something new for us."

"I'm in your hands."

For the next couple of days the four of them went out to eat and visited and Wes and Gina got away to visit some of her old friends. When they left, Myra felt a big relief. First because she no longer worried about Gina and second the temptation of having Wes to herself again would be gone. That could never happen again except in her memories. Once life was back to normal Myra called Tisha and went over for coffee. As soon as they had cups in hand Tisha said, "So how did it go, do you approve of him, is he cute..."

"Wait and I'll tell you everything."

"Everything?"

"You won't believe this I'm sure."

"I'm all ears."

First of all he is a hunk. I mean a genuine handsome, smooth, intelligent hunk of a man. He dotes on Gina, and Jake and I think the world of him. If he doesn't turn out like we think he is we will be amazed."

"Wow I wish I could have met him then."

"I should have had you over, I'm sorry."

"You had a lot to think about so don't worry about it. Tell me more."

"We just had a few very nice days of running around, eating and talking on the patio. Except...Tisha this has to be our secret."

"Oh good I love secrets."

"I was unfaithful to Jake for the first time in our marriage."

"Unfaithful how?" Myra went on to explain what happened in great detail and ended with their conversation in the living room afterward. "Honest to God Tisha that was the most intense orgasm I've ever had in my life. I should be so ashamed but I'm not."

"Maybe you could get Jake to tease you like that some time."

"I don't know if it would be the same."

"It might if he were to tie you to the bed."

Myra saw that she was smiling but she said, "Tisha do you really do that?"

"I never have but who knows, it might work."

"If I ever try it I'll let you know." "Thanks. I'll tell you a secret too. I was unfaithful recently and I just may be once more before Glenn gets home."

"Anybody I know?" "I doubt it we run in different circles."

"Oh right yes. Do you feel guilty?"

"I even tried to make myself guilty but I couldn't. It's something that happened and it was wonderful."

They sipped coffee in silence for a couple of minutes before Myra asked, "Do you think Glenn has been unfaithful?"

"I'd almost bet on it. He likes sex and for him to go for months at a time just isn't him. That's one of the reasons I'm going to give him an ultimatum when he gets home. Different job or divorce."

Myra nodded and said, "I can't blame you Tisha you have been so strong through it all but enough is enough."

"Exactly."

"So this guy you had the affair with, was he good in bed?"

"He's fantastic. If Glenn and I keep it together it's going to be so hard to stop seeing him."

"What makes him so special?"

"It's hard to explain. He knows the right moves, the right things to say and he seems to care that I'm satisfied even above his needs. He's sweet and sincere and has just enough of the devil in him to make him real. He even has a kinky side that sneaks out once in a while."

"Wow. I suppose he's married though."

"I'm afraid so yes."

"Aren't the good ones always."

"It seems so." "Do you know his wife?"

"Yes I've met her. She's really nice."

"So why is he being unfaithful?"

"I don't know, it wasn't something either of us was looking for in the beginning, it just happened some how. It was a little like your time with Wes. There were innocent touches and words at first. We were just enjoying each other's company and little by little we got in over our heads."

"You said you want to see him again though."

"I do yes. Just one more time I keep telling myself."

"I wish you happiness then however it plays out."

"Thanks Myra, and for you too. I hope you can just accept what happened between you and Wes, savor it and move on."

"I think I can now. Well I better get home. Our life is back to normal so other than getting away for a few days pretty soon Jake is available if you need him for anything."

"Thanks Myra I just might borrow him again. I sure can't count on Glenn for anything."

Chapter Eleven

Just before noon on Monday Tisha called Jake and asked, "Are you busy today or can you spare a couple of hours?"

"Kind of busy but I could take a long lunch hour if that works for you."

"Hungry?"

"Not for food."

"Mmmm nice answer. Why don't you come over?"

"Give me twenty minutes or so and I'll be there."

It was closer to a half an hour later Jake was showered and shaved and going in Tisha's back door. "Hi Jake, it's been so long since I've seen you."

"Too long if you ask me." After they had hugged each other and kissed Tisha said,

"Since we don't have a lot of time let's not waste any. Remember I said I had a surprise for you?"

"I certainly do."

"To unwrap it you have to undress me."

"I like the surprise already." The last thing he did was to remove her panties and he said, "Oh Tish honey I like it, how long have you been shaving?"

"Almost two weeks. I started right after we talked about it."

"I really like how it makes your lips so visible."

"You like my pussy then?"

"You know I do love."

"Good, I like to please you." With that he knelt down and put his lips to her pussy and kissed and licked it.

"Thank you love, it's a wonderful surprise. You going to keep it this way?"

"I think so. The smooth feeling reminds me of you so every time I touch myself you come to my mind."

"How will Glenn take to it?"

"He'll have to like it or adjust."

Jake stood up and said, "I think we should find a comfortable place and explore your surprise a little more."

"I think the bedroom would be a good place." Tisha led the way with Jake following close behind watching her sweet ass bounce down the hall. As soon as they were in bed he kissed his way down to eat her. "Oh honey you've never done that to me before."