All Comments on 'Nameless Breeding Slut'

by LoveHugeBoobs

Sort by:
  • 70 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

where the incest? ok story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WTF

This was stupid.

Stop writing, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What Trash

This was so stupid and a waste of time. First it doesn't belong in the incest topic and second it's just dumb trash. So you need to stop writing and wasting other readers time with this trash!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

It doesn't have to be about incest, the section includes taboo stories which is what this is

billyjim55billyjim55over 10 years ago

If you post it in incest, it dad gum sure as hell should be incest. Other wise post it where it belongs and that sure is not here. far as im concerned I wasted my time reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The heart and soul of True Crap

This should be the yardstick by which all crap is measured; it's so deep it's already seeping in over my boot-tops. Never has a story made me feel so soiled as this fucking nonsense, please don't write anymore, you can't, you should be out sticking your dick in knot-holes, hammering nails in your head, anything to keep your hands away from a computer keyboard forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
dont listen to the haters

i love this story, its so fucking hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Incredibly unrealistic, but incredibly hot. Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
re: dont listen to the haters

Right YOU trash others for daring to have a different opinion, and THEY'RE the haters. Ya want ta know what a hater looks like? Look in a mirror.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Astounding Amounts of Alliteration!

You seriously overused the alliteration, to the point where it became annoying. While the story was implausible, it was pretty hot over all.

pois1pois1over 10 years ago
hilarious

CONSTIPATE ME WITH YOUR THICK BALL PUDDING

I fucking died XD

wolf182wolf182over 10 years ago
"CONSTIPATE ME WITH YOUR THICK BALL PUDDING!"

in all my years of reading stories on this site, I have never read that sentence before! Hilarious! Overall, well written. Over the top, yes. But not as bad as others make it out to be. But where does the 'incest' part of the catagory come in?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
anonamous

the story was good, no it was average, no it was good, i dont know what to say of the story, it confuses me. im the one making all the comments when other viewers say i shouldnt complain unless i tell who i am. they say i cant write a story is why i stay nonomous. and they are right aabout me not able to write past kindergarden

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
funny

this person on here calls this story trash because its not incest ,dont you like normal people or is it really normal people dont like _ou.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
who cares

who cares if this syory isnt incest, its great story, better than most. nitpick i reckon.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 10 years ago
I agree Trash!

All that dirty talk just to fill the pages, Huge Cock, Huge Tits/ Huge Bullshit story!

Only read it to find out who she was and was even let down on that, where was the Insest?

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 10 years ago
al-righty then!

I found it interesting. You just hop on and try to hang on for the duration. Is it great literature? No. But it has the chaotic velocity of a drunken crash & burn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

decent story overall, but in my opinion there was too much slang that was kind of a turn off, such as "funbags" and "chesticles'

mrpervy46mrpervy46over 10 years ago
Not Bad

The only thing I can say, is that if you're going to be very critical you sure as hell make damn sure you can do better, put up or shut up. This is a porn site, grammar doesn't mean shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
FFS!!!!!!!

12" cock fatter than her arm?

Tits that stick out 2 feet from her chest?

She took his cock in her mouth all the way to his balls until the head was against the back of her throat? She must have a mouth like a fucking alligator!!

Deliberately detonate destructive dynamite on your considerably crappy computer! Alliteratively annihilate your monstrously miserable machine! Fracture your fingers! Destroy your dubiously dexterous dirty digits!

Do whatever it takes but for fuck sake don't ever churn out such unbelievably childish shit again!!

I give this load of absolute bollocks minus ten million stars.

Now please excuse me whilst I throw up!

WorkingManWorkingManover 10 years ago
.

mrpervy46 is a troll. There isn't a bad story on here that he doesn't like. He bashes anon for making anon comments. He's one of those assholes who think that you have to post your username on here to make comments. He's also one of those who think that if you don't write, you have no business commenting critically on a story.

Fuck off, mrpervy46, you illiterate piece of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"Chest entities"

"penile girth".

more classic coinage for my love lexicon.

redlion75redlion75over 10 years ago

with the extreme sizes i was thinking they were going to be cousins atleast. when she says they get to tell his wife i am wondering if he will just divorce the wife to keep the 18yr old pillow chest. or will they just tell the wife that from now on she will sleep in the spare room while they mistress takes over the house.

timetracker2643timetracker2643over 10 years ago
What happened?

This was placed into the family section and it has ZERO to do with family, you might want to think of moving this one.

rwm1968rwm1968over 10 years ago
Did you haters forget something?

The name of this section is Incest/Taboo. Just because it didn't have family involved doesn't mean it isn't taboo. Not to mention this is fantasy/fiction, that doesn't always mean believable. Yeah it would have been interesting if they had been related, but the female would still be considered forbbiden/taboo because of the age difference. Instead of slamming the author, try being helpful. It goes a lot further in encouraging the person to write better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I'm stunned--

i don't dare commit--i'd be comparing it to some book--like--"C. of D."--but that's not right.

so, I'll just let fall on deaf ears, for you people who thought her boobs were too big, etc. (haven't you ever heard of hyperbole? "Hyperboles can be found in literature and oral communication. They would not be used in nonfiction works, like medical journals or research papers ..." from the bowels of the net--)

for youse guys who like your partners--more delicate?--HERE'S JUST ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL FEMALES/CREATURES (I know. Sexist. But she seems to be getting to see the world and have sum fun.) IN THE WORLD--LIU WEN. See p. 57 of the Dec./Jan. issue of "Lucky" mag. What? You don't want to know about her skin-care secrets--every day serum "to revitalize" and a daily face mask [cle de peau ?] application ... "is a must."

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ok--after what one person said

about helping writers--not that this writer necessarily needs any help--but I thought of "A Confederacy of Dunces," by John Kennedy Toole?

Said by "critics"--

"comedy of gargantuan proportions"

"i laughed myself into a painful stomach ache"

"as i read this ribald book"

Shadowforce1Shadowforce1over 10 years ago
Dont listen to the anon's

I think it was a good story hope there is more to it, than just a fuck fest. Don't listen to the anon's that just want a story to jack off too. If they could do better they would have already. Keep it up!

TLMorganTLMorganover 10 years ago
I'm all for a sequel!!

Very good story! Huge fan of all your works!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
babies

The slut needs to take Jason home with her. The slut should never wear clothes again. The slut needs to give birth to a baby or babies every 9.5-10 months. She needs to find Jason 6 Mistresses to get pregnant at the time. All women in the house need to be barefoot, naked, and pregnant by Jason at all times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This is, without a shadow of a doubt, one of the single worst pieces of literature to ever be created.

It seems as though the author is trying to self parody; making an ironic satirical reference to the over the top nature of many of these stories by being over the top.... But somewhere along the line, he fucked up and forgot that jokes are meant to be funny.

This isn't funny. This is sad.

This is repulsively bad on a level that is almost unfathomable.

Feel like I just read a twelve year old say 'lol boob' 600 times over at twice the.volume of a commercial jet.

The whole story is some nonsense self insert, coupled with the pathetic beta male fantasy theme.

It's so autistically written that I'm surprised the author manages to breathe without choking on his own collapsing brain stem.

This needs to burn, be purges and forgotten.

It's fans need to be similarly treated. And its author? I would quote enjoy personally harming him the least fetishisable, most unbearable way possible. I'm thinking dropping a bowling ball covered in salt on his face repeatedly then mailing his remains to a relative and repeating the process on them.

Die in a fire.

You worthless sack of arse cancer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loooool

the angry anonymous comments are fucking hilarious!!! lighten up assholes!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
lol

Lol at the hypocrisy of the hater

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
re: re: dont listen to the haters

Please enter a sequel! Very good story! Huge fan of all your works!

With best regards from Germany

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Funny and then some

I'm not sure if you ment this to be funny or not, but I found it extremly so. Don't get me wrong, it was hot too. You might have taken it a bit too far with the discreptions during the sex scene, but a little illiteration does increse the enjoyment for some, but may detract from the story and confuse others. All in all a good peice and I thank you for sharing it.

(^_^)

Blessed Be

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
hot and hilarious

thee ending i absolutely loved and the descriptive detail was impeccable along. if this is a real story then who are you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Please Continue

I'm sure anyone who read the story would agree that this should have a sequal.

WarfolomeiWarfolomeiover 9 years ago
Mindless fun XD

What else can I ask for !

mase317mase317over 9 years ago
Fucking A

That was one of the best stories I've read yet. I hope to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

Basically, the perfect exploration an impossible fantasy.

Also the number of different ways you found to say the same things, priceless. I was cracking up as he was fucking her in the pussy and they where both spouting these eloquent synonyms for 'big breasts'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Utter bollocks

Crap writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great

best story I've read on this site, please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hilarious

sitting in a hotel bar .. going to get drunk

and how does he know he can afford it ????

lmfao coz he has enough for the bus fare home ...

fuck me ... all down hill from there..

..................

entertaining .. Yes

well written .. Yes

thoroughly stupid .. Yes ..

...........

Voted 5 stars ... just for the hell of it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I'm crying laughing

This is fucking hilarious. My favorite part is the people who don't get that it's a joke.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Right through to the end

I tried to read this story right through to the end, just to see how stupid it got. Couldn't make it though. Just too facile to endure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

LOL at all the assblasted commenters. Why don't you go read cuckhold stories instead. Who the fuck would be a smut story snob? Pathetic.

AuslandAuslandabout 8 years ago
So rich that we just fuck all day....

I don't care what others say. I liked it. I would love to see what happens next. She promised to be his breeding slut, and so many more things. I would like to see how it all plays out. Plus since she promised she would get him additional women to impregnate, there are so many opportunities for a variety of sex acts and a variety of women. All sorts of neat stuff can come from a horny 18 year old who is so rich that she can fuck all day if she wants to.

AuslandAuslandabout 8 years ago
Not Unrealistic, More Likely Highly Improbable

I was thinking about how some people say this is unrealistic. I would say that it is more likely highly improbable, rather than impossible, as in you have a better chance at winning the lottery 1,000 times in a row.

The reason why I say that is because:

1. I've met people who are filthy rich, and they usually can get what they want.

2. I've met gorgeous looking 18 year olds who make all the men drool.

3. I've met very aggressive women who take the initiative sexually and otherwise.

4. I've met women who just wanted to be baby making machines.

5. I've met women who wanted to be pregnant so bad, they purposely hooked up with a man (or men) just for the purpose of getting pregnant, sometimes with no intention of having a serious relationship.

6. I've met women who get turned on by having sex with married men and/or want to steal the man from their wife.

7. I've met women who fully embrace their sexuality and live that as their lifestyle.

8. I've met women who equate sex with love, and the more you have sex with them, the more they feel loved.

Not all women are like the above, of course, but I have met women that fall into one or more of the above categories.

Having all of this in one girl is the perfect storm of sexual fantasy. I think the author did a great job of combining a lot of possible traits into one character. Amazing, really.

SamWarrensSamWarrensover 7 years ago
More?!

Excellent! Where do I find a total slut like this?

chifan7536chifan7536over 6 years ago
Great Stuff

These stories are just AWESOME!!!! PLEASE write some more!!!!!! Oh, Man......I'm just exhausted....... Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
One of my faves

This series was always light-hearted and yet sexy. Would love to see a finale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Omg

One the best well written stories I have read in eons....

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 5 years ago
Wonderful story

I totally enjoyed reading this story and look forward to reading more of the chapters. It would be funny to find out that his wife “pimped” him out to this 18yo for breeding. Thank You and on to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Elatedly sounded?

I get where you were going for humor but there were dozens of awkward ways of describing speech and mixed metaphors/expressions like “stretching me in half.” That makes no sense. She can be “stretched out” or “split in half” but “stretched in half” isn’t an expression people use unless it’s a story set during the Spanish Inquisition referencing the rack (torture device, not boobs). Sometimes less is more, even if what you want is to string together a googled list of synonyms for “boob.”

oldtwitoldtwitabout 4 years ago

Written for a laugh? Just so not right

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Toooooo fucking hot!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The entire series was just one big stroke story. It was ok, but could have been shorter.

Rocky_NorthRocky_Northover 2 years ago

I...I should consider this ridiculous. The over-the-top body dimensions, the absurd, ABSURD amounts of alliteration in the dirty talk. But...I can't help it. I love this. I love everything about it. Will, except the anal, but that's just my preferences and nothing's perfect.

My kinks love the NBS and her breeding fetish, my sense of humor can't get over the amount of effort you (and the NBS in the midst of her pleasure) put into orgasmic screams that...good lord, how long did you spend coming up with alliterative terms for very large breasts? I... I can't help but applaud you, LHB.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please, please (a) ignore the discouragement of those who tell you to stop writing, and (b) write more and more and more. This was a beautiful piece of writing . . . . not just for an erotic genre, but for ANY form or content. Thank you for spending your time on this, and for sharing it with us. The blending of the big-boob and breeding fetishes was brilliant, and topping it off with the anal flavor was an amazing choice. In the hands of a lesser writer, it would have taken a hundred pages or more just to establish the basic premise. You are not simply a writer. You are a true artist. Again, thank you.

VanescaVanescaover 2 years ago

I am crazy about alliteration, and your story is stuffed with the most lurid , lewd, lustful, licentious, libidinous, lascivious, lubricious, lecherous salacious syntax seen yet in Literotica

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Do yourself a favor and don’t go back into your prose and pump it up with wholesale addition of adjectives and adverbs which you haven’t thought out. Be cautious as well with haphazard metaphors that make no sense.

DanDraperDanDraperalmost 2 years ago

Incredibly hot story. 5-stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The hate shown anonymous comments is remarkable. Comments from the "evil anons" are at least 4 - 1 favorable which is equal to those with explicit screen names that allow complete identification. Names like "shadowforce1", "MrPervy", etc. Haha.

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBBover 1 year ago

What a stupid story.

Is the author 12?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You certainly had fun writing this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hilarious. I can't tell if hilariously good or hilariously bad yet. I guess it depends on if this writer thinks this is truly good writing, or is an actually good writer flouting the rules for parody's sake. Poe's Law strikes again. Progresses from the subtle to the ludicrious, but in fits and starts. Was initially arousing but soon I was laughing too much and sometimes derisively. Definitely broke suspension of disbelief at multiple points.

With practice this author could become a truly comedic sex writer, assuming that there is the self awareness necessary.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

On one hand, I don’t think the concept of suspension of disbelief was even considered when writing this, but on the other hand, I got off when reading it so yeah. Not much to complain about.

Sucker4BoobiesSucker4Boobies10 months ago

This story was AMAZING. Just the dialogue between Jason and the Breeding Slut was enough to get me hard. I look forward to reading more. This woman is a dream cum true!!

contestwinnercontestwinner9 months ago

Great story!! Great series!! The next one is my fav

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I enjoyed it! Not so much the over use of alliteration that sounds comical more than erotic. But it did the job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous