All Comments on 'Nancy Tries to Be a Model'

by hot_couple287

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Really

Ill be honest I couldn't finish it. Great concept but written poorly. So her mom tells her she needs to shave her asshole and she runs away crying but when she makes her daughter a whore there isn't a problem? Rewrite it when you figure out the daughters personality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
.

There's a reason why none of your stories have gone above 4.50

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Your kidding right?

Your kidding with submitting this story...is there a hidden camera?

Would gladly give you a 5 star...but would have to put a negative sign in front of it.

Without a doubt, this rates in the top 5 for the biggest waste of time and space I have ever read on here at Literotica, and believe me, that is saying something.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
You Serious?

This was awful and it could have been awesome!! You should re-write it and forget the word udders ever existed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
LOL OMG

I found this hilarious lmfao

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Zero

Pity we can't rate below 1, but I did give this piece of crap a 1, just to help pull the average score down.

Please don't ever write or submit again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I fap'ed

But only because or the situation, not the writing. That part was terrible...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Dreadful

Barely literate crap!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Idk what everyone has an issue with. It’s not the best writing, but the story is super hot with the ladies showing their holes to the agent, servicing his small cock and the daughter licking his balls. My ex bf had the same situation, pinky sized cock with a huge set of balls and super hairy, I was happy to lick and munch his sack while he’d finger me and call me his dirty whore. Then he’d cum on my neck and tits (also low hanging, like these ladies) I’d rub his jizz into my neck and chest, and go to work smelling like his cum all day. He had the most delicious nutsack, I miss being used like a whore and this reminded me of the good times.

Keep writing, thanks for the memories!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous