Nancy Tries to Be a Model

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While getting dressed, my mother and I looking a bit embarrassed, Marco told us that he will definitely call his producers to set me up for a porn shoot, but that my mom was too old for porn. He will try to set us both up on his escort service to fuck some of his clients as a mother-daughter duo since I had a very tight pussy and clearly needed my mother's help to fuck men! But first, that we would need to go out of a few dates with him first so that he can rate whether our escort services are to par with his current quality offerings.

We both left Marco's office pantieless, while looking over our shoulders we saw Marco smelling our underwear while caressing his soft cock. He yelled at us to get out and to make sure next time we see him that our pussies are clean and fresh.

We both smiled and headed for the elevator, hand in hand, hips swinging, pantieless, ass and pussies dripping fresh male cum, happy that we would be making some extra money very soon...

12