Nancy's Mid-life Awakening Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She licked and moved her mouth and tongue around it without taking much more between her lips. She moved up and let it slip out, but used her teeth to hinder its release. She could feel the firm flesh compressing to get through her teeth and smiled to herself when he writhed around under her and made low groaning noises. She kissed around it again and then took it in her mouth a little deeper.

Nancy spent nearly ten minutes working her way down his shaft. Each time she removed it from her mouth, she used her teeth and tongue to tease and torture the most sensitive parts. She stopped stroking it with her hand the final time when she took his entire length in her mouth and her lips reached the curly hairs at the base of his cock. She used the earlier time to get her throat muscles to relax so that when she took all of it, she didn't gag. She held him like that for half a minute and Paul thought he could feel her throat constricting and relaxing around the end of his cock.

Nancy carefully withdrew and gave herself a few seconds to get her breathing back under control while she considered what she wanted to do next. She considered giving him a prostate massage, but decided that she didn't want to leave the bed to find some lubricant or to clean up afterwards. She finally decided to share the pleasure by reversing herself over him to get in a 69 position.

Paul needed no guidance. As soon as Nancy positioned her wet pussy over his face, he reached up with his hands to pull her down over his mouth. She reciprocated by leaning over him and sucking his cock some more. She wanted to be careful to keep him from cumming too soon, but he was under no such restriction. His tongue plunged into her tender pink folds seeking out her little clit. Once found, he captured it between his lips and them used his tongue to brush ove the very tip of it.

It was like an electric shock to Nancy and she almost bit hard into his cock. She tasted the first few drops of his pre-cum and quickly withdrew him from her mouth to reduce the stimulation. She could see his large cock throbbing below her and couldn't wait any longer.

She rose up off his face and sat over his cock in a squatting position that gave her absolute control. She reached between he legs to guide his hard rod up inside her waiting pussy. Paul felt the warm wetness enveloping his cock as Nancy eased herself down over it. He held her up by her shoulders to help her balance and watched as she rose and fell over him. He tried to resist thrusting up into her, but his self-control vanished rapidly.

Nancy responded by lowering herself to lay over his body, which gave him another opportunity to enjoy her swaying breasts. He looked at them sagging down before him and felt a greater sense of arousal than if they had been perfectly formed and firm. There was nothing firm about them anymore, but he didn't care. He actually found them more desirous the way they were. He moved her left breast to his mouth and suckled it hard. He tried to take the entire breast between his lips and nearly succeeded. Nancy felt a tremendous pulling as she watched him take her boob. He released it and shifted to the right breast to do the same thing.

She increased her rhythm until she was riding him furiously. Each time she went down, there was a wet slapping sound from the bottom of her ass hitting his thighs covered with her pussy juice. When Paul started heaving himself up into her, she knew he was close. She completely covered his body and took his head between her hands fo a long, hard kiss. They were still joined in a kiss when his body tensed and thenrelaxed and his warm cream spurted inside her waiting pussy. He gave two more weak thrusts and she felt his cock pulsing to eject the last few drops of his cream until it was spent. Only then did he relax.

The kissed again, this time with a soft, controlled passion that sealed the emotional bonding they had just shared. Nancy had never made love like that before and she couldn't imagine ever having a better experience, but she didn't care. She knew she loved Paul and wanted to be with him forever. Before any doubts about his intentions crossed into her mind he whispered, "I love you" and she believed him with all her heart. "I love you, too" she whispered back. She rested her head on his chest and heard his heart still thumping and felt at peace.

12