Nancy's Mid-life Awakening Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul said, "I can't help but wonder how you ever made it safely to your cabin with all that going on in the car. If Ann's half as good as Nancy and I'd been driving, we'd have crashed in about 10 seconds."

Ignoring the women's protests, James and Paul began comparing notes on the various features and talents of Ann and Nancy. Deciding that two can play that game, the women began making similar comparisons between their men. The room was soon filled with discussion on breast sizes, cock size, various positions favored by the person under discussion, the relative merits of shaved versus unshaved pussies, and the sexual stamina of their partners. Each new revelation left others in the room embarrassed, near-speechless, or incredulous. There was another brief break as everyone took time to go to the bathroom and get a new drink.

Nancy grabbed Paul to help her prepare some snacks in the kitchen and when they returned to the living room, they found Ann lying on top of James on the sofa. Her skirt was hiked up almost to her waist revealing that she was not wearing any underwear. James was holding and squeezing her ass with both hands while she held one of her breasts to his mouth. He was sucking furiously on it and Ann was moaning softly in pleasure. Paul and Nancy stood at the entrance to the living room waiting for the bodies to separate, but finally Paul spoke up, "Do we need to put you two in a private room?"

Ann rose up from James with a large smile on her face and her blouse unbuttoned and both breasts spilling over the top of her bra. "I don't think so. He just always brings out the horny girl in me and I can't resist attacking him!"

Ann sat back and tugged her skirt back down to a more modest level and then adjusted her bra back over her breasts. She buttoned her shirt, but only halfway which allowed her bra-clad breasts to stand out clearly. James struggled to sit upright next to her and the bulge in his slacks became more evident. Nancy stared briefly at his crotch before looking away.

Watching her sister's brief interest in James' crotch, Ann smiled again and reminded her, "I told you he had the longest cock I've ever seen. I can hardly get it all the way in my mouth!" Nancy turned red, but didn't know how to respond so she just continued to give her sister a shocked look.

In the meantime, Paul was enjoying the view of Ann's breasts visible through the open blouse. Her sheer lacy white bra did little to hide the dark circles of her nipples that were pressing out against the thin fabric, and her breasts formed two nice mounds over the top of the cups that restrained them. Enjoying the attention, Ann cupped her breasts in her hands and raised them up with the offer, "Don't be shy. You can have these any time you want, but you better check with Nancy first! I don't want to get caught in the middle of a lover's quarrel!"

Nancy quickly turned to Paul in time to see him shaking his head to Ann in polite refusal. Feeling relieved, she took his hand and held it tightly to remind him she was there. Knowing her lack of self-confidence where men were concerned and sensing her discomfort, Paul took her in his arms for a loving embrace. Kissing her lips he leaned down to whisper, "Don't worry. You're the only woman I'm interested in being with."

Nancy responded with a kiss of her own and before they moved apart, Paul noticed they her eyes seemed wet from unformed tears. She quickly blinked and wiped her eyes with the back of her hand as she sat down with Paul on the love seat. When Ann saw that her older sister was upset by the ribald play and flirtation, she quickly apologized and buttoned her shirt up to completely cover her breasts.

Ann finally broke the silence. "Look sis, I'm sorry we got carried away like that. I don't know what came over me. I hope you're not mad or too upset with me. You're still my big sister and I love you very much. The last thing I want to do is cause a problem between you and Paul."

Nancy nodded mutely and nestled closer against Paul while she tried to sort through the rush of emotions she was feeling. On one level, she felt like a big baby for being so squeamish about sex and jealous of her sister's blatant sexual offer to Paul. Nancy also felt somewhat ashamed of the thrill she felt while watching her sister and brother-in-law nearly having sex in front of her.

Ann came over and held her sister. Kissing her cheek, she replied, "Stop worrying about everything. We'll take off now if you want and stay away until you feel like seeing us again. And the next time, we'll keep everything strictly PG-rated, okay."

"You don't need to leave. I planned on you guys spending the night in one of the guest rooms and it's already late. Just stay here. I'll be okay."

Ann looked at Paul who nodded in agreement. "Okay, we'll head up to the room now and get out of your hair."

Nancy nodded in assent and Ann took James to upstairs to her old bedroom that had become a guest room in the tears since she had moved from home. Paul guided Nancy back to their bedroom and silently helped her prepare for bed, then joined her under the covers. As she started to drift off to sleep, Nancy was vaguely aware of his comforting arm under her shoulder holding her next to him, and the sound of his heart, slowly beating as her head rested on his chest. Her last thought before sleep overtook her was how much she loved him.

12